An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1 White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 am

First topic message reminder :

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
(That's what I thought, but she acted like a male. I assumed. I'm sorry!!!!!!)

Sophie raised an eyebrow dubiously, but no longer voiced her opinions. She thought it would be best for wolves and dogs alike to do things they wanted. Even if they were back up by ridiculous reasoning. Her ears twitched as the little dog came out barking loudly at the two of them, but it was mostly directed at the raven colored fae. Aerious smirked and scared it off, with another one of those odd smiles. Or at least Sophie found them odd. The collie nodded her head slightly to acknowledge the wolf's presence. "Nice to meet you, Aerious." Unsure whether or not to ask her more questions, the Blue Merle Collie remained in the silence. Her icy eyes staring back at the fiery, embered ones that confronted her.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

27 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 am

its cool lol)

I glanced around, yet I wondered where that arrogant Husky went. "So, do you have questions, I can see your mind reeling." I spoke in a more hushed voice, it would be night soon that is when the more fighting housepets come into play. I was indeed looking for one, an ally of mine. My ears turned in every direction, my body tensed at the different smells coming to me as each door was open for their pets. "My time for some fun. I thought to myself, my gaze returned to the other before me. "Do you wish to join me, become allis?" Suah an odd question for me to ask, but I asked anyways.

28 Re: White Glades on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
Sophie tensed as it seems the wolf read her mind and her questions. He growled under her breath, low enough for only her to hear. 'I need to hide my emotions better than this.' The Collie watched as the sky darkened to a bloody orange. Her eyes blinked as she turned to the sounds of crickets and night coming out. Sophie gave a side-ways glance at the wolf. "And what would we be doing as allies?" The dog's turquoise eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Sophie's Biography

"Shame carries more weight to those who knows it's meaning."

"I won't hold your hand. I can't. I don't have hands."

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

29 Re: White Glades on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:13 am

"There is a housepet that has to be taught a lesson, he crossed paths with me before and it didn't end ell for me. So I am seeking revenge." Plan and simple, take back what belongs to me. I turned to the maiden before me with a smirk, I couldn't help but chuckle at her expression. "you are just to easy to read my dear." I said to her, I rose up and started walking, my steps were silent and it seemed as if I was walking on my toes. Stelth, something many could learn.

30 Re: White Glades on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
Sophie pinned her ears back. "Revenge is your reason...?" She muttered with an exasperated sigh. Her turquoise eyes searched her face for anything else other than the resentment. There was amusement, and it represented the fact that all of Sophie's emotions were usually on her face. She narrowed her eyes in a tired way. "Look I'm not big on revenge, but I just want to see what'll happen to the dog." The collie was only coming to make sure the black wolf didn't kill the dog. They didn't have to go that far.

Sophie's Biography

"Shame carries more weight to those who knows it's meaning."

"I won't hold your hand. I can't. I don't have hands."

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

31 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 am

I shook my head smiled at the dog. "I do not intend to kill or revenge, but take back what was mine to begin with. Territory." was all I said to her before rising up and walking on. My path was simple, taking back my terf. My body was tense, but seemed very relaxed as well. If there was a fight, so be it. If not, then even better. I took no chance in fighting, even if I loved to.

32 Re: White Glades on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:00 am

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kai had been taking a much needed nap in the glades. He loved the feeling of the wind blowing through his fur, the smell of fresh air with the morning dew in the air. He listened to the rodents as they scurried about in their burrows, but most of all he had come to enjoy the howling he heard from the wolves that lived on the moor. He ventured close to their territory and would just watch them. Those wolves were very fast he noticed, though he wondered about their rank structure. He to his knowledge had yet to see the alpha lead the hunt for prey, maybe their alpha was lazy. He knew nothing of how a wolf was suppose to really live. All his knowledge was mostly self taught, about he did know two things for sure. He wanted to be in a pack and to take a mate. He couldn't stand the loneliness any longer, so with that mind set he cautiously headed for windclan.

Windclan territory

View user profile

33 Re: White Glades on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost walked up knowing she'd taken a risk in coming here, but she'd thought that this place would be the best place to collect goldenrod, there were a few old scents lying about but she ignored those focusing on what she needed to do to help her clan. "Right, time to find some of those herbs" to be honest she didn't mind collecting herbs she found it peaceful and almost meditating for the troubled fae. She soon got into her work, her mind drifting lazily from topic to topic, thoughts of the loner were absent, instead her mind was thinking about the ins and outs of the clan. How Blackwidow and Reddust seemed to be getting close, it was a good thing, he needed to heal after loosing Aurafrost and his mother should hopefully approve a bit more of Blackwidow. She wondered what Pixiepaw would think of the whole thing, her teeth delicately aiding her in her task

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

34 Re: White Glades on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:26 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The beast's breath was tight. His muscles, tight. His expression, tight. He could still feel his pulse in his ears. Hear it throb as his eyes dilated. He felt like ripping into his meal, but continued to slowly chew the tough, cooling meat of the fowl. He could easily stifle that side of him.

At least when he was calm.

He savored the taste of blood, the softness of flesh on his tongue. He felt refreshed, and he felt better. Better about his family. Better about those packs. Better about how well this bird tasted. He heaved a sigh, releasing the tension in his muscles. Imagining the sound of a silent moonlit night. He disposed of the carcass, burying it and then crouching back beside the small tree. He watched the glade. Yellowed grass swaying in a chilling wind that seeped deep into his bones. And he closed his eyes. Finding his center again. Finding his calm again. And he fell asleep. A pleasant nap. A calm melodic dream...

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

35 Re: White Glades on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost had lost herself in her task when she nearly ran over a black mop that passed for a wolf, her lips drew up instantly revealing her coral gums and white sharp teeth. Backing up she realised that he was sleeping, resisting the urge to snort she stepped around him and continued collecting the herb. Setting what she had down she began digging through the snow her nose telling her there could be some poppy seeds underneath the heavy snow, glancing over her shoulder at the loner she considered flicking snow at him but reconsidered. She was not here to pick a fight, she was here to save twistedfoot from leaving the camp whilst there was a sick wolf in camp, pausing in her digging she plucked out the dry poppy heads and lay them on the snow, now she needed a way to carry them back. Her ears flicked in self irritation, she should have sorted that out first.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

36 Re: White Glades on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:23 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
He could smell them. Taste them. See them. Even if their scents were distorted. Even if their scent wasn't right. It was still them....

Right....?

He could feel claws grip his heart and squeeze. And he cried out, a little whimper in reality. Not that he could tell. Not when they were there. Doleful eyes watched as a pair of wolves stood together. Interacted together. Lived together. And it felt so real...! He could see his little self beneath them. See him play around with a happy smile. The happiest smile he'd ever seen. But that dark note had plunged him into a dreamless darkness again.

To a time when he couldn't remember what his mind longed for. To a reality where the air was bitter and harsh. Where the people were hard and callous. And where he couldn't taste the sunshine of his last life.

He opened his eyes, staring at the ground. Almost begging it for what he had missed. The noticeable ache thrumming deep in his chest. He shifted in the snow, disturbing branches and having them drop snow onto the ground and dust his fur. He stared at the grass and listened to the wind.

And he had noticed her. But he couldn't bear to look. He didn't want to deal with the fact that maybe she'd come to take away the glade too. That she'd come for revenge. But he steeled himself, a wisp of white air leaving him before he turned around. His paws sinking into the white substance. "What is it now...?" He muttered, but with such a disheartened tone. He wanted to tear his ear off in reprimand. But he was too lost, attempting to sift through memories and thoughts of why the ache had grown worse after his sleep. His peaceful sleep....

Snatched. By them again.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

37 Re: White Glades on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:33 am

Olivia

House-Dog
Hearing movement Ivoryfrost glanced over her shoulder at the black wolf with piercing blue eyes, her features were frosty no emotion or anything on her face as she said bluntly "Gathering herbs" she told him shortly, she could see the expression on his face. Heartache and loss, she looked away before his own features reminded her of what she too had lost, she left the herbs where they lay walking over to the base of a tree whos branches were now bare, digging down she found a couple of leaves that would do to carry the poppy seeds. Returning to her precious stash she placed the poppy heads onto the leaf. She should probably leave but, she sensed this wolf was like her, he knew of pain, sadness and lonliness, she half turned to watch him with her brown eyes.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

38 Re: White Glades on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:37 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu felt his mouth grow dry as he awaited her response. To feel more being ripped from him was merely more disheartening, but he refrained from unlocking that chest again. He had better things to do. To protect himself, raise his hackles in anger. But time still walked a step faster then he. Frozen he remained, air billowing from thoughtfully parted lips.

"Gathering herbs." She said, as flat as a field trampled by a herd of deer. He hadn't processed her words before she resumed her meticulous work. But the muscles in his body tightened slightly. He felt like he was being mocked. Mist pricking his eyes, but he once again berated himself on his stupidity. Best be frustrated later at some prey then at a pack wolf who had as good a chance to tear out his throat as he had.

"Oh..." He whispered, another sigh slipping past his lips. After retaining his sanity he padded forward, sniffing at the small pile of herbs. The bitter aroma making his nostrils flare in disgust. But the lump in his throat prevented words from being exchanged. He merely retreated, watching the white wolf retrieve some cracking leaves from below tree.  

He backed away another step and narrowed his gaze at the she-wolf. Hostility should be the only thing standing between the two. Snow thrown into the air as they exchanged blows and bared teeth stained with years of wear and tear. He blinked, relieving himself of his daydream before looking away and sifting through his head for an opportunity to plod off without a word, or even apologize. The latter an abomination upon his entire life. And this he would have pledged to do a sunrise ago. But this hopelessness had once again plunged his world into black. It wouldn't make a difference whether or not anything positive grew between him and these packs.

He felt a mental growl at the word before lifting a lip in a sneer as the she-wolf looked back at him. "What?" He grumbled, his pupils dilating in a harsh emotion even he couldn't decipher.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

39 Re: White Glades on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:50 am

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost had tensed when he'd gone towards the small herb pile before rolling her eyes at herself, this loner had no reason to destroy the herbs, to him they were probably just plants anyway. His grumble and glare at her after he'd retreated under a tree caused her cold features to merely blink at him before she lowered her head and carefully picked up the precious bundle. Right, she had the herbs, she should leave, it was just her pathetic luck that had let her find the loner again, men, sighing to herself and thinking once again of her generous loving older sister who'd been good with males and feeling her heart clench her head lowered slightly.

Inhaling through her nose, the sharp scent of the herbs helped bring her back to earth, the snow, it brought back so many memories, both good and bad of her sister. As pups they'd frolicked in it, having been both born in leafbare, they'd frightened their parents when they'd gone exploring and hid in the snow, they were apprenticed at the end of newleaf, and after a few years had been made warriors together in the snow. Her twin, her sister, her best friend, gone, taken away by filthy disgusting two leggers who thought it all in their power to destroy precious life. All she'd been able to recover was that stupid opal necklace she'd found and given to her sister, she turned her back to the loner walking through the snow resisting the urge to sob. She could not let her guard down infront of a loner, he had reason to tear her apart, so she shelved her raw emotion, the pain that felt like her heart was being speared with shards of ice and being forced to beat whilst skewered.

Take another step Ivory, don't be pathetic, take another breath ivory, don't remember, look ahead ivory, the past will just hurt you more. Her silent monologue ordered her, Take another step Ivory, collapse on home territory, take another breath ivory, you can't stop now they need these herbs, Look ahead Ivory the path is as always treacherous. Coaching herself, pretending that those silent words were her sisters whispering in her ear the white wolf, who'd always been one half of a whole, who'd always had another pea in the pod with her, who was now aching with loneliness, ran out of will and stopped staring into the distance, not hearing anything except the blood roaring in her ears, and feeling the cold snow pricking her paws.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

40 Re: White Glades on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:39 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The female remained silent. Icily silent. It wasn't foreign to him. He had used the same strategy over and over again. Dealing with the pettiness of others. It was always simpler. Nothing to mess with when you had no one else to mess it up in front of.

The cold needles of winter sunk deep into his pelt and his muzzle. He blinked slowly, snow beginning to fall from the sky. "Now of all times...?" He growled, bewildered eyes looking up at the gray sky. The female seemed to be stuck in an endless cycle of something. A repeating drone appearing again and again in those dark brown orbs. But he still didn't say anything. If the pack wanted anything to do with him, they would have sent more then just one. Was it just an accident? Who was he to know? And why would they be looking for some plants? To decorate their lavish caves? Swiped from someone else's hand. To use something that wasn't there and to adorn as if to flaunt its beauty that was always theirs.

The image brought anger bubbling up in his throat. Now he could tell what he was thinking all along. Anger was a familiar emotion. But the way he dealt with it was always different. Evolving and morphing into a creature every time. Turning a little darker, a little more miserable as experiences continued to pile up.

This one would pile up too, huh? Make him break a little easier, make him yell a little louder, make him loose his patience a little faster. That was what life was. It was suppose to bear down on you until you just gave up and died.

His breath billowed up on front of his face as his icy orbs focused on the female's white pelt, slowly disappearing into the snow. And he, a stark reminder that he was a stain. A black unwashable stain on the world. "What do you want from me...?" He growled, frost once again tumbling from his lips in an unpleasant fervor.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

41 Re: White Glades on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
The growl caused the females thoughts to scream to a halt and change direction, what did she want with him? "Nothing, I needed to gather these herbs for the medicine wolf" she said quietly, a hint of coldness to her tone her thoughts slowly thinking of her sister once again. She turned her head to look at him, his cold eyes reminding her of her own, what kind ofthoughts were tumbling behind those cold angry eyes. Perhaps it was a good thing she was not able to read others well, her tail twitched her sister would have jabbered on about how this was medicine and how it would help their medicine wolf keep others well. Ivory didn't find words came to her easy, a thought caused an ear to flick in irritation, despite their opposite coloured pelts they both had that air of coldness caused by the loss of someone close to them.

"Surely you wouldn't care about someone taking some herbs that you don't know how to use," she added feeling at home in the snow, the flakes falling down from the sky just as white as her coat.Her warm breath was visible in the frigid air, it steamed out from her mouth that was partially open and busily carrying herbs. As such her voice was a little muffled, she held herself neatly her ears forward and tail carried high behind her, she was not cowed or afraid of this loner and she let it show

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

42 Re: White Glades on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
This standoff was getting ridiculous. His mind screamed for him to unleash his rage. Wage war without bowing down in surrender. But that was brick-headed idiocy. The she-wolf seemed to be having that same conflicting thought. Her body, twitching in irritation. That reflection in her eyes appearing again, but this time he ignored it all together. This time he wasn't going to be stupid. This time he wouldn't start something without pausing and staring at the situation with a cynical eye.

But at his words, her response remained the same. "Gathering herbs," she said. He huffed, miffed at his repetitive fashion, as well as hers. She continued speaking, smoothly deflecting any other response. "Surely you wouldn't care about someone taking some herbs that you don't know how to use."

He stared back his lips twitching. "It's not that, that I mind, witch." He growled, a low threat in his voice. "I just want your greed to stop eating at your souls." He muttered, flaring his nostrils in agitation, the thin vapor rising from him. "Now take those herbs of yours and go. Do not look back, or I will do something, so long as Lupus help me." He finished, looking away, attempting to settle his anger down. He could feel it sizzle in his chest. The taste of regret fresh on his tongue. "Pathetic. He thought, eyes wide and arched in angry grief.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

43 Re: White Glades on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Her face remained impassive at his words, his words just made her feel that familiar numb, witch? A word she was not familiar with but the way it was spoken hinted that it was not a compliment. His threat didn't bother her either, her clan knew where she was, even if she was killed she'd make sure to rip his fur before she went down. "You wish for me to leave so badly" she could sense his regret although she didn't feel anything "As you wish..." she returned to carrying on her way, she lightly walked through the snow the flakes that fell from the sky already begininng to erase her paw prints. Unable to help herself she did the opposite of what he'd ordered and looked back over her shoulder at him, the coldness giving way to a slightly amused smile.

-stormclan camp-

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

44 Re: White Glades on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu wanted so badly for the she-wolf to turn around so he could rip one of her ears off, but she merely shrugged and impassively left. He still felt tight and dissatisfied. "Why exactly did you give her a chance to get away unscathed?" He hollered in the deep abyss of his mind. "You could have...She was distracted almost the entire..." He groaned, pacing around with an angry snarl carving into his face. But the slit sing of eyes on him made him look up from his incessant behavior. She decided to look back before disappearing over the ridge and into her territory.

He felt veins of anger pop out in a lot more places then he thought veins even existed. "That little...! The next time I see her I...!" He snarled meeting her amused gaze with a murderous one. But perhaps she didn't even care. He thought of a few choice words, muttering them under his breath before stalking around some more.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

45 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:42 am

Steel walked up the slight slope of the glades the fresh smell upon the earth telling him it had rained not long ago, he lead the way up until he found the well hidden den that had been created by a tree being blown half way over and yet continuing to grow whilst leaning against a rock. Sniffing around he made sure no one else had been here and felt pleased when he couldn't smell anything, as always there were the stale scents of others. One of those clan wolves and Soryu, but they were moons old now, so once the others were settled in the brute moved around to mark trees and stones as warnings to other loners that this place was currently occupied by a bad tempered murderous wolf.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

46 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:52 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The black youngster hesitated when he smelled other wolves, but a quicker, more thorough sniff let him know that the scents were all stale, and that it was okay. Ignoring Steel for the time being as the older wolf proceeded to mark the place as theirs, Killian sat near his sister, making sure that she was okay. He couldn't help himself and nuzzled into her soft fur as gently as he could, still not quite able to stop his shaking.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

47 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:07 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She managed it up the slope and sat down in the shade of the den panting slightly, glancing up at the large moon at the sky. This was almost like being back with master again, she did not remember much now except that he'd trained her to hunt quite harshly but had ended up silently thanking him for it. She shifted over to him so she could lean into him, her brown eyes closing at the gentle nuzzle that he bestowed upon her. She needed time and rest to heal from what she had purposely endured, she still had not spoken not really wishing to break the silence.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

48 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:17 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He returned to licking her wounds, trying to comfort her. "Sleep, huntress," he told her, almost sternly. "We're safe here. It's okay. You need to rest." He said nothing about the severity of her wounds, though what he was seeing was making him more and more angry. He just bottled it up to take out on the cowards who had done it to her later. He was keeping an eye on Steel, as was his habit. He stayed aware of where everyone was around him. It was the only way he'd been able to survive. The lean, whiplike male lay down, urging her to curl up with him so he could stay close to her.

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

49 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:26 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She lowered her ears as he almost sternly told her to rest, it was probably a good idea, after all they had both been through alot. When he lay down she lay down beside him her sides filled with a fiery pain although the fresh air was probably good for them. She touched her nose to his floppy ear before she lay her head down between her paws, her eyes closed a little as the gentle breeze ruffled her fur. If it was not for her stinging wounds it would have almost been pleasant, she sighed softly her tail flicking around to lightly brush against his own tail in silent gratitude. It wasn't long after that, that the jaded young she wolf drifted off into a fit ful sleep.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

50 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:42 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He didn't have a restful sleep, too concerned about his sister. Besides, he'd always liked the night more than the day. Steel's movements barely disturbed him, and as the sun rose, he nuzzled the brown she wolf beside him gently, licking the bites again to keep them clean and help them heal. The carcass of an animal nearby made him wonder where Steel was, before shrugging it off. The older fighter would be lurking around somewhere. he'd seemed to take them both under the proverbial wing. Eating half the meal, he left the rest for Mel for when she woke, and curled up next to her again, not willing to leave her alone for long.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum