An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1 White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 am

First topic message reminder :

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The rising sun hit the females face causing her brown eyes to slowly open, she made a soft growling noise in her chest until she realized that the tongue that ran over her fur belonged to her brothers. She didn't move watching as he got up and ate from a carcass of a spring fawn that had some how spawned. She supposed that possibly the large grey wolf from before possibly could have hunted it and brought it down. A snarling grumble emitted from her stomach caused the fae to get up onto her four paws and limp stiffly forward the cold night having made her sore battered body go stiff like she was old. She hungrily ate from the corpse, cleaning the bones of the carcass until her stomach was full, she returned back to her black hued brother and lay down beside him. She did not have much to say, the female always being quite quiet, she sighed softly and nuzzled into him content to rest for now.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

52 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Her stiffness worried him a little, but there wasn't much more he could do about it. "How are you feeling?" He didn't try to hide the worry from her, nuzzling her affectionately, wondering absently where Steel was before he dismissed it. The fighter would be around. He resumed grooming her again, content to just lie with her until she felt better than she looked.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

53 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:10 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She settled back down beside him and glanced over when nuzzled her asking her how she was before he resumed his concern grooming, "I have felt better, yet I have also felt worse" it was her alright her inability to give a straight answer most of the time. The female was able to conjure a smile for him, she did not know how long she would be stuck like this but hoped that it was not for long there was nothing worse than sitting around waiting for wounds to heal. She glanced out of the den wondering where the steel grey wolf from the night before had been, she'd never met Steel before and so did not know why he was bothering to help them out. But if Killian was relaxed around him then he must be safe enough, so she nosed her brother and wondered if it would be beneficial to stretch her legs.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

54 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:24 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He nodded, resting his head on her paws, half shutting his eyes. Sensing her uncertainty about the grey fighter, he spoke, hoping to ease her unease. "Steel was a fighter with me before you were brought there," he said, trying to explain. "He escaped before I did. He's a good fighter, managed to get him a few times though." He couldn't stop the pride from entering his voice. "The scar on his chest is from me. Mostly." He tilted his head when she nosed him, trying to work out what she was thinking. "What's wrong?"

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

55 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:52 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She nodded listening to him explain about the stranger who had left food for them, the look of pride on his face and the tone of it in his voice had the silent female smile a little. He did not understand the nudge and asked her what was wrong, speaking in a slightly raspy voice she spoke "Shall we walk for a while my brother?" whilst they were not siblings by blood they had bonded and were as close as they would have been if they did share blood. She got up onto her paws again and shook herself out with a soft grunt, her dark brown fur fluffed out over her scabbed over wounds and she glanced at him with her doe brown eyes that were sparkling with question.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

56 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:10 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He was on his feet in a flash, unable to prevent himself from bouncing slightly around her. He didn't even try to stop from nuzzling her, still concerned about the bites over her body. "Always, little sister," he told her, his eyes softer than what he allowed himself to show other. "You're gonna be okay, aren't you?" For the first time, he showed his uncertainty, and that was only because Steel wasn't around to see it. His floppy ear covered his eye and he shook his head, grumbling under his breath as he tried to get it to stand up straight again.

View user profile

57 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:18 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She watched him bounce onto his feet and one of her rare smiles flickered onto her face, she held still whilst he inspected her wounds not bothering to move away knowing that he would still insist on checking on them until they were long healed. Her dark brown eyes were kind when they recognized the kindness in his familiar gaze, she nodded in response to his question. Of course she was going to be okay, they were together again and free, she padded out of the den smiling up at the clear blue sky despite her pain everything was okay. Twisting her head upon her neck until she felt it click she relaxed before glancing around for Steel, he seemed to have left them to it for now but she did not doubt that he would not be keeping an eye on them.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

58 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
"We'll stick around here until you're all healed," he told her, stretching happily and flicking her in the nose with his tail cheekily. He bounded out after her, shaking himself in the sun, uncaring of the scars that were easily seen when his silky coat moved. He sniffed the air, wondering where Steel was, but the older fighter appeared to have vanished, his scent freshest around where the deer had been. It didn't bother the young black wolf, and he flicked his tail under his sister's nose again, darting out of reach before she could retaliate.

View user profile

59 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:22 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa sneezed when his tail tip cheekily flicked her nose, she watched as once again her nose was flicked and her brother darted out of reach. She seemed a little different to the mel he'd known in the cages, she did not seem to have any play drive. Instead she walked through the long grass listening to the wind that whistled over the land, the sound of the sparse pine trees rustling with the wind moving through their branches. As her muscles warmed up she moved better, the females black backed ears swiveling around picking up the various noises and sounds. The female sighed softly she supposed that staying here for now would be fine, it did not feel like home but then again what did she know of home? She had never found home, her brother being the closest thing she knew.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

60 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:30 am

Steel had been watching the two from a small out cropping of rocks that gave him an unblemished view of the glades, his yellow-green eyes had been keeping an eye out for other loners and rogues but thankfully they seemed to be staying away. Watching the two pups leave the den he'd found for them he snorted softly noticing how the black wolf had changed when he was around the female. They had a close bond, an important bond, he noted, he let them frolic for now he could teach them how to survive out in the wild when they were reacquainted and ready to learn. The great grey brute yawned showing sharp white fangs before he sighed to himself, it had been some time since he'd had anyone to take on under his wing, he liked teaching the younger ones even though it revealed the somewhat less harsh side of himself.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

61 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:10 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
His playfulness vanished as quickly as it had come, and he settled to walk beside her, often resting his head on her shoulders as they moved. She was his whole world and family, but he knew that she was more lost than he was. After all, she hadn't been bred for what they'd been made to do. "You're my family, Melly," he told her, surprisingly serious for once, his mismatched eyes steady as he watched her. "Always. Okay?" He butted her shoulder with his head, missing her wounds carefully, but trying to get the message across to her as best he could.

View user profile

62 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:29 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She had been enjoying the feeling of being out in the open again, it was almost like hunting with dad again, the hunter who had raised her was always going to be her dad. He had punished her when she'd failed but rewarded her when she'd done well, but this big wide world without him at her side felt well daunted. She turned to watch him when he bunted her with his head, he had told her that they were family and always would be. Her gaze softened at that and she gave a simple nod "I know brother, we will always have one another" she managed to pull a smile onto her muzzle so that he would not worry. She had no doubt that he would easily adjust to this new world they found themselves in. But she, she had always found change hard let alone understanding others weird ways of talking. Although now she considered it her brother sometimes used strange words as well.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

63 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:26 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He wasn't fooled by her smile, but he dropped the subject, sniffing around for any new smells or prey that he could find. Steel's scent floated past him on the wind and he lifted his head sharply, eyes narrowed as he searched for the older wolf. Finally spotting him, Killian watched him for a few moments, trying to work out what he wanted with them, and turned away. For now, he'd work with the grumpy fighter, though he would only ever trust Mel. Once Mel was better, and he felt more comfortable with the new place he'd found himself, he'd go off exploring.

View user profile

64 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:34 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The smell that had lingered suddenly became fresh, Melissa lifted her head her ears tilting forward sharply as she also searched for the owner of the smell. Finding that it was the grey warrior who was scarred all over his muzzle, front legs and chest. It was interesting that anyone could withstand so many clear hits, so many fights he must have been in and survived. The lean female with her pretty enough brown eyes stretched, the simple exercise at least making it easier to move around the bites hurt but they should heal in time. She knew her brother would want to move around more by himself once she was strong enough and that was fine with her she supposed, she'd go back to the two leg place and sniff around for a bit. Get herself used to the surroundings there, after all it would be good to know that place well as well as the loner territories that were not claimed.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

65 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:45 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian sneaked up from beside her and nibbled on her ear cheekily, his eyes glinting brightly with mischief. "Wanna explore?" he offered, the young wolf barely an adult and yet so good at what he'd been trained to do. "It'll be good to be moving, and to know what this place is like in case anything else happens." He swiped his tongue over her muzzle affectionately, unable to help himself. He still needed to reassure himself that she was still there and alive. As he moved, the sun found the dips and hollows between his bones, his ribs easily visible, but he gave no indication of being starved. It was simply how he was built, lean and sly.

View user profile

66 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Her ear flicked when he nipped at it playfully, the female giving a quiet long suffering sigh. The idea of exploring sounded like fun, the brown hued she wolf flicked her tail before giving a slight nod "Exploring sounds pleasant" keeping moving was something that she could understand, it was a way to expel nervousness and to keep ones head level. "scouting out and learning what is where does seem like an intelligent idea Brother, let us go" The brown female long coat hid most of her scars and hid her lithe lean muscular figure. Most of her stiffness was gone now and she moved easily although her wounds twinged with every movement Melissa did not show any pain or discomfort.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

67 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He rubbed his muzzle over his leg, scratching at the scar absently, and kept beside her as they began to explore, taking in all the scents and land forms. He kept an eye on Steel for as long as the wolf was in sight, still wary of what the warrior wanted. He didn't stay right next to his sister as they wandered, though he frequently came back to her to check that she was still okay, and her wounds weren't hurting her too badly. He knew that she was hiding the worst of it from him, but he said nothing to her. He'd be doing the same to her in the situations had been reversed.

View user profile

68 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa padded along quietly enough, taking in the various sights, scents and noises that met her, she paused to inspect a new type of plant that she had not seen before and took a moment to lightly bat at it before loosing interest in the tussock the wolf dog that had a sliver of german shepherd in her continued along down the slope. It was easier to ignore the pain when she was moving she half wondered if any of the plants around here could be used to help make her wounds heal faster. She had a dim memory of master getting hurt and using funny smelling plants to treat himself. Reaching the bottom of the hill she took a moment to decide where they would explore next, a vast array of scents hit her from one direction so she headed along towards it wanting to find out what sscent belonged to whom.
~The dead river~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

69 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian followed after his sister, his ears twitching as he listened to all the new sounds. He was much more relaxed as he padded after the she wolf in front of him, content to let her take the lead. A rabbit hole distracted him for a moment, and he sniffed at it, committing the scent to memory before trotting after his sister, catching up easily. The deluge of new scents made him tilt his head a little, pausing to work them out separately, and was glad when she decided to follow them. He wanted to know everything he could.

-dead river-

View user profile

70 Re: White Glades on Sat May 07, 2016 2:16 am

The silver and grey brute who was covered in scars had watched as the two young ones had trotted off to sniff around and explore. Sighing to himself the older brute stretched before leaping down from his vantage point, he needed something to do with himself lingering and loitering were just things that were going to get him killed. Stretching out he yawned and decided that he'd go for a wander, padding down the slope the brute listened carefully for any other signs of wolves not exactly in the mood to get into a competition with anyone. His scar on his chest annoyed him, so he paused in his movements to scratch at it, his teeth nipped at the exposed flesh for a few moments then his head lifted and he yawned. He decided that he might as well go poke around the clans territories some more, after all it wasn't like they could do anything about him doing that. With that thought in his mind the brute felt plenty more assured in himself, he'd return to the bramble tangle. They would find it hard to attack him in there that and he liked the feeling of safety that hung over the place.
~Bramble Tangle~

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

71 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 4:40 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The young wolf padded up easily making it up the slope, finding the den from before she nosed around and found that the only scents here apart from her own were Killian and Steels and they were both long stale. She turned around comfortable that this place was safe for now, glancing back at the pup she sat down. She'd hang around here for a bit, do some hunting and keep her skills sharp she daren't let them get rusty just incase it turned out she'd need to use them again after all. Yawning her mouth revealed her sharp white teeth and pink tongue, shaking her head afterwards she began grooming herself.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

72 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 4:47 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He recognised one of the smells around the small den, and flopped under a tree, giving the female some space. Amidst his grief, he'd noted that she liked her space, so instinctively he didn't push the boundaries. He let his head rest on his paws, his eyes shut tight again. He didn't know what to do. he didn't really know how to hunt. Rain had only taught him a little bit whenever she'd come back. He was scared and lonely, and Rain was gone.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

73 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 4:55 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The rabbit swinging from his jaws, he trotted happily into the glades. His sister's scent was fresh, so he trusted that she'd checked it was all safe. At the sight of another dog, a pup, the black male's hackles rose slightly, wary. Keeping a close eye on the younger one, he moved over to his sister, nosing her in greeting, and dropped the rabbit. "Hungry, little sister?" He was, but he was happy to share with her if she wanted food. He just ignored the pup, deeming him not important.

View user profile

74 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 4:58 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She glanced up smelling a familiar smell, she was on her paws by the time her brother returned. She nosed him back a slight smile appearing on her features, it was good to see him again, regarding the prey she picked up the rabbit and moved over to drop the carcass at the pups feet "Eat" she told him simply before returning to Killian. She lifted a paw to gently bat at him seeming happier and more alive with the lean black wolf there. She didn't particularly care if the pup ate or not but it would be better for him if he did eat. "Where have you been? You smell of loners" her tail moved slightly amost in a wagging motion, her brown eyes interested and quite intelligent.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

75 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 5:16 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He opened his eyes at the new fresh smell, watching the black male listlessly. This must be the brother that the female had spoken of. She certainly seemed happy to see him. it only served to remind him of what he'd lost, and he barely noticed the rabbit dropped at his nose. The word was heard but not registered, and it took him a while to muster the energy to bother eating, barely finishing half the rabbit before he curled into a tight ball once again, tucking his short strong tail close to him.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next