An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1 White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 am

First topic message reminder :

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 5:32 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
"Been wandering," he told her, sniffing at her fur and wrinkling his nose. "Found some who might be happy to have my skills somewhere along the line. We'll see how it goes. Where have you been? Stinky smell." He flicked his tail at the pup. "I see you have another shadow. Where'd you pick up the pup?" He yawned, still hungry, and sat down, licking at her ear affectionately when she batted at him. It looked like she hadn't been hurt, and the old wounds weren't causing her any trouble, so he was finally glad to be able to drop that particular bit of worry for her.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

77 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 5:43 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She shrugged "went to the human city and poked around, the pup calls himself Julian, his friend Rain who lead you too me was run down by one of their machines" she gave a quick explanation glancing over at the pup every now and then. She had no clue how to help the young pup at all, so she looked at her brother expectantly, he always had a solution so she saw no reason why he shouldn't have one now. Sure the small fry had been annoying but she had owed Rain for helping her brother, she would repay her by attempting to help the pup. Her dark brown eyes flicked between her brother and Julian unsure of what her next move should be.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

78 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 5:47 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He was a little surprised that his sister had let the pup tag along, and he tilted his head, watching the younger dog out of his mismatched eyes. "Not like you to let a pup tag along. Felt sorry for him, did you?" He considered the youngster for a while, thinking through things. Mel's expectant look hadn't escaped his notice, but he didn't mind. "So he's on his own now? Does he know how to hunt?" He yawned, showing gleaming white teeth, and rolled on the grass, itchy. Not bothering to roll onto his front again, he looked up at his sister from his back. "What will you do with it once it gets too annoying?"

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

79 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 6:36 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa shook her head "no, I owed her. Feelings are what get you killed brother you should know that" She shrugged brown eyes glittering a little with thought and focus , "If he dose not then I shall teach him, I will cross that bridge when I get to it" she stood and moved to lightly paw at his belly. She was unsure what the pup needed and how she was supposed to give it what it needed, she was not a warm, kind caring type of dog, she was aloof and reserved as well as very literal. She sighed softly leaving her brother there to roll in the grass, regarding the pup again clearly unsure what she was supposed to do with the new shadow.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

80 Re: White Glades on Fri May 27, 2016 6:51 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He just snorted, staying on his back and watching them upside down. "Debts get you killed," he said lightly, not bothering to argue with her. "Sure you going to be able to teach him? He'll give you trouble if the two legs catch up. Unless you plan on leaving him behind if they do." He rolled onto his front, settling with his legs tucked under him, almost like a hunting crouch. "Besides, he doesn't look like he'll survive the night. best to cut your losses early." He shifted his gaze to the listless pup, wondering if he even knew how to talk. he'd made no sound since the black male had arrived.

View user profile

81 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:50 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa shrugged "he will have to choose whether he wishes to go back to them or not. If he dies then he dies, but I shall give him a chance" she flicked her ears "You gave me a chance" she reminded her brother lowering her head to nudge him onto his side. The brown wolf turned and padded towards the youngster, she paused watching him with her brown eyes, she wasn't good at this whole comfort thing so she opted for a lesson instead "You will survive this" she told him shortly her tail tip twitching revealing her lack of expertise in this. She inhaled and sat down, "You need to learn  how to hunt properly and how to defend yourself, sitting around will not learn you these things. I will teach you, I will accept no excuses or complaints, you will learn and grow" she informed him formally in her normal way. Where most would curl around the pup and give him comfort she had never had that, so she tried in her own way she could only help that it would be enough that the dog would understand.  

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

82 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:59 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He could hear them talking, but he didn't really care what they were saying. All he knew was that he wasn't ever going back to his two leggers. They would be able to survive without him. Finally registering that she was trying to comfort him, he crawled closer to her and snuggled into her fur, hiding his face from the world. He wasn't really sure what she was talking about, but when he felt like talking again, he'd see if he would be allowed to ask her. He'd always been allowed to ask questions before, but it seemed like she didn't like questions. Still trying to come to terms with the fact that he favourite Rain had left him so suddenly, the young pup just curled into the older female's fur, hoping she wouldn't push him away from the comfort.

Last edited by Julian on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

83 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:05 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Curiously, he watched as the pup snuggled into his sister, surprised that he was brave enough to do that. She hated anyone but himself touching her. "You will be a good teacher," he told her. "Just remember he is only a pup still. he won't understand everything, and he'll have questions." He pushed himself to his feet, nuzzling her side in encouragement. He had faith in her that she'd be fine with the grief-stricken pup. And if she wasn't, then she'd just come to him for help - he had no doubt about that either.

View user profile

84 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:33 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She hadn't been expecting the pup to suddenly wriggle forward and snuggle himself into her fur. Staring down at him she didn't push him away, feeling her brother nudge her, her brown eyes glanced up at him. The she wolf gave a nod, and after several seconds of careful logical thought she lay down, nudging him so she didn't lie down on him before curling around the pup resting her chin on him gently. She didn't say anything just prepared herself for waiting Julian to heal, if she'd been of the musical sort perhaps she would have hummed or howled. Instead she remained silent, wondering if the steady beating of her heart would help comfort and quiet the pup who was so young to be hurt so bad.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

85 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He just snuggled closer into her fur, finally allowing his small lanky body to shake. His eyes were shut tight as he pressed himself as close as he could to her, trying to get as much comfort from her as he could. The sound of her steady heartbeat was extremely reassuring. She wasn't going to leave him if it was this steady. Slowly, comforted in this way, he began to relax, and finally fell asleep, twitching as nightmares plagued him, but always pressing himself close to her to make sure that she was still around and wasn't going to leave him too.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

86 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa watched him as he fell asleep, silently she glanced up at her brother before drifting off into sleep herself. she woke up early as she normally did and uncurled from around the pup having no interest as him decide she was his surrogate mother. she nosed him firmly until he woke up "I am going to train and teach you how to take care of yourself, when you are self sufficient you will leave" she told him, expecting him to follow her, she lead the way to a part of the glades where there was a cluster of trees and brush. Lying down she spoke "Use the cover of the bushes and undergrowth to stalk and attack me like you would hunt for prey, you may begin" she told him, yawning she flicked her tail through the dust waiting for the young dog to vanish off into the bushes and to begin figuring out the best way to stalk her. By the time he was good enough to stalk and hunt her without her knowing where he was, he'd be more than good enough to hunt normal prey she reasoned.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

87 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
The nudging confused him until he remembered what had happened the day before, and then he whined softly, still hurting. He nodded silently, following her close enough that his head was against her back leg, unwilling to be away from her. He glanced back at the black wolf who'd turned up sometime the day before, but said nothing. He wasn't sure he wanted to speak yet. He whimpered when she told him to go away, but he didn't want to make her angry. He wanted to stay with her, so he sat for a few moments, thinking, before he slunk away, drawing on what the two legs had taught him about herding, though he wasn't at all sure how to stay quiet.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

88 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She let him think and figure himself out, she remained lying where she was as he slipped off into the brush. she could hear his heavy pawsteps and called out "I can hear you, place your paws down softly, and avoid dry leaves and other things that will give your place away. If the prey can hear you it will escape" her head had turned to stare at where she could hear him. she could slightly see him in the shrubs but she supposed it was decent enough for a complete novice. she yawned and flicked her ears glancing over at her brother wondering if she was doing everything right. She'd never really taught another what she knew so this was just as much as a learning experience for her as it was for the pup.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

89 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He stopped dead when she called out, still shaking a little. Thinking through her words, he watched where he was stepping, trying to be lighter on his feet so that he could do what she had told him to do. If he was good and listened to her, she wouldn't leave him. Rain wouldn't have left him if he'd done as he was told. It was all his fault she was gone now. He didn't want to be alone again.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

90 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian had already gone and hunted, and then returned, and he was happy to follow his sister, ready to help her if she needed help with the pup. His footsteps were silent as he followed, hidden in the shadows. After his roamings, he was quite content to stay in one place for a while, willing to relax and fool around with his sister.

View user profile

91 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She flicked her ears listening for him and found that he'd done as she'd told him, he was quieter. "Control your breathing, calm and collected. Panting heavily will give you away. Keep to the shadows and where your pelt blends into the bush around you" she yawned waiting for several long moments "Crouch and stalk forward when you are ready leap and attempt to land on a part of me" she commanded her tail flicking through the dirt, she really didn'twant to end up with this pup stuck to her like she was its parent.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

92 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:10 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He hesitated, trying to calm himself down, and finally just sat. He wouldn't go any further until he thought he was okay to keep going. He liked to be in charge of his movements. Looking around, he found the shadows where he could hide, and slipped over to them, flinching as a back foot hit a twig, cracking loudly in the silence. Feeling like he'd failed, he froze, waiting for her to be angry at him before he tried again.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

93 Re: White Glades on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissas ears flicked as a twig snapped the noise enough for her to pinpoint the pups location "found you. Start again" she listened to the painful feeling of her stomach demanding food. It could wait, the pup would be made to practice until he got it right, it had been how she was trained as a pup. She didn't offer words of encouragement like Rain would, she just told him to start again and then would go quiet. Her dark brown eyes glanced up at the sky studying the bright blue abyss that stretched out above them. In future she would avoid the place where the dog had gotten killed, she did not exactly wish to risk getting killed not wanting her brother to end up alone.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

94 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:00 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Knowing that Mel would be with the pup in the same place for a while, judging by what she was saying, Killian roamed close by, finally finding a rabbit to kill. Not hungry himself, he trotted back to the small clearing, dropping the food in front of his sister before settling next to her, resting his head on her back. His eyes half closed as he dozed off, his ears twitching as he listened for any threats that might try to sneak up on them while they were otherwise occupied. If he had to, he'd help his sister out with teaching the pup what he needed to know, but he wasn't in the mood for it, and it seemed like she had things well under control.

View user profile

95 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:09 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She looked up as her brother returned with a rabbit in his jaws, she began eating when he dropped it infront of her her ears swivelling around listening for sounds of the pup who had suddenly gone silent. She smiled faintly feeling him lie down next to her and rest his chin on her back. She let him doze off, she sighed and lay her chin down between her paws her dark brown eyes half closing. She restrained a yawn and instead washed her front paws, her pink tongue running over her short brown fur. Her ears remained on alert although she looked relaxed, she never really properly relaxed not even when she was sleeping.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

96 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:40 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
The young dog hesitated more when the new scent washed over him, though he quickly recognised it as the female's companion. He forced himself to relax, remembering what she'd said about keeping quiet, and tried again, paying close attention to where he was putting his paws. once he was confident that she wouldn't be able to pinpoint him at least straight away, he turned his head to where she and the black male was, inching forward to try and pounce on her.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

97 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:45 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She moved to begin grooming her chest fur her pink tongue running over the soft fur carefully. It was nice relaxing here with her brother, she glanced back at him and washed a tongue over his floppy ear smiling faintly when it flopped down. hearing a couple of pawsteps she glanced over in time to see the pup emerge from the bushes in a pounce, she watched him land on her tail and nodded "Good. now do it again" she told him, he had to practice and practice until she didn't pick up anything when he stalked her. Once he had done that then she would move on to actual prey, perhaps simple birds or voles would be first.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

98 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:49 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
His ears dropped slightly, but he said nothing, obediently going back into the bushes to try again. Maybe she didn't want him around. Except she'd said that she would teach him how to hunt, so maybe this was just how she hunted. It was different to how Rain had hunted, though he pushed that thought away very quickly. He couldn't think of Rain now. He had to concentrate. managing to avoid a stick at the last second, he placed his paws carefully, his belly nearly touching the ground in the classic kelpie crouch, understanding better how not to make noise when he was stalking. He pounced again.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

99 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:54 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He merely opened one eye to glance at his sister when she licked his ear, not really caring what she was doing. he liked relaxing with her. Though he was instantly on alert when he detected soft footfalls, and he lifted his head sharply, teeth bared at the intruder. It only turned out to be the pup, and the black killer relaxed enough to rest his head on Mel's back again, eyeing the learning pup carefully, making sure neither of them were going to be threatened.

View user profile

100 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:22 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa lay there, her thoughts remaining on the matter at hand. Her brown eyes glancing around, before she'd go and groom herself not unlike how a prey animal would glance around warily before returning to its duties. She continued to do this until she felt something landing against her shoulder, returned instantly to needing to defend herself she whipped up and pinned him her ears back before she recognized him. She backed off and flicked her tail "You did good, I believe it is time to move onto live prey" she thought to herself carefully before she added "Follow me" this place wasn't exactly the best area for hunting live prey so she decided that she'd take the pup with her to another part of the loner lands and find somewhere there to hunt.
~Sleepy Valley~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum