An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shadow Forest on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:24 am

[[To start us off an idea by Shadowstorm and one by Sunblaze]]

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Shadow Forest on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:37 am

Vivien Colenski

Viv was ready to head off into the forest to hunt; her eyes were narrowed as she scouted through the forest for some mice or even a deer. She knew she couldn't take down a deer but she wished to create the illusion that she could. She was alone and only there to feed herself. Her eyes raged with anger like they almost always did. Her mixed colored fur was blending in well with the darkness as she caught the scent of hare deep into her home. It was nuetral ground and that was the only reason she stuck around. "Time to eat!!" She told herself hungrily.

Carry On

3 Re: Shadow Forest on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
The small wolf trotted through the forest, his amber eyes glancing around. I wonder if there's something to eat around here. Ever since those wolves moved into that nearby forest, prey's been a bit more scarce. Kody thought to himself, letting out an annoyed snort. He stopped abruptly as he caught the scent of another wolf, narrowing his eyes. I didn't think that anyone else was around here. Kody thought to himself, twitching his tail. He could also scent a hare, somewhere nearby. He growled slightly as he wondered if he were on the other wolf's territory; he wouldn't be able to hunt around here if that was the case. I'll just wait, and see if I can find anything else to hunt. Kody decided, walking behind the shadows of a tree as he looked around for any other signs of wolves or prey.

View user profile

4 Re: Shadow Forest on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:39 pm

everything that kills me makes me feel alive
Karpos' black fur meshed in well with the surroundings of the dark forest. His brown eyes examined his terrain with dead accuracy. The man was hardly more than a teenager having just matured to the age of two years a month or two ago. He was ready to take on the world though; his parents had made sure of that one. He was a wolf that sought one thing; he wanted power and rule. He wanted to lead a pack but he knew it would most likely never happen.

[I cannot post external links for a few more days via this account so this isn't the complete table <3]

5 Re: Shadow Forest on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Vivien Colenski

Viv turned when she caught the scent of a loner. A small hiss was the only sign that she knew that he was there. She turned to see a loner and then another scent caught her nose. "I was hoping there weren't others nearby." She said to herself bitterly as she glared at them. She wasn't a people person. Her dark tiny fur was almost bristling along the neck as she turned and stormed away from them. A hint of annoyance in her eyes for no reason. She was just in a bad mood surely!

Carry On

6 Re: Shadow Forest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue

Kody caught the scent of another wolf, flicking his ears back. More wolves? Just how many wolves are there? The brown-furred wolf mumbled in his thoughts. His amber eyes glanced forward from the shadows as he saw the first loner, hearing her hiss. The other wolf had said something to herself, although Kody wasn't able to hear her words. I should probably find another place to hunt at. Kody thought to himself, carefully stepping away from behind the shadows of a tree as he padded through the forest.

~Tilesford Manor~

View user profile

7 Re: Shadow Forest on Wed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune ran into Shadow Forest before slowing to a trot and then a walk. She was very angry at what that husky known as Miles had said to her back at Tilesford Manor and was waiting to see if the foolish dog would follow. "Why not, if I'm going to wait, I might as well lay down here." she told herself aloud before sitting down. She scratched behind her ears with her hind leg before finally laying down, her nose to her tail.

"Say that to my face, then! I DARE YOU!"
View user profile

8 Re: Shadow Forest on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:10 am

Tobias appeared silently his yellow eyes glowing darkly, shaking out his thick ruff he ignored the other wolves and instead scented the air with his powerful nose. His unkempt and dull pelt disgused the powerful muscles that slid and worked together to move him forward, moving into a crouch his tail was delicatly wound down to rest beside his leg as if he expected an attack from behind. Moments later the reason why he was crouching came apparent, a large fat buck hare wandered throughout the trees before pausing to nibble at a sparse patch of grass. Moving not unlike a cat and suprisingly quietly he waited before exploding forward his paws snapping forward to strike the buck down, not a second later his jaws were turning the bucks fur red with blood. Gripping the creature he lifted his head and shook it around until a satisfying snap echoed around the clearing. Dropping the creature the lean wolf licked his red jaws, yellow eyes glowing with satisfaction before he hungrily tore into the carcass.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

9 Re: Shadow Forest on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:49 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Miles didn't stop in his giddy skip, even when the sickening crunch of some dying animal rang in the grove of trees. An all too perky smile had been plastered to his face, which in hindsight may have scared off more than that crunch could. Hearing the crackling of leaves, the black and white dog stepped out and allowed the white wolf to view him from the darkness of the trees. "Did you wait long?" He said with a kind smile, but his blue eyes told a different story with their twisted and frosty appearance.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

10 Re: Shadow Forest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune raised her head to the husky's voice. "Not long enough, I'm afraid." she said before sighing. "Okay, here's the scoop; I've been watching every single wolf pack on my own. One of them has so many dogs in it I do not dare count, one is a husky that pretty much is the opposite of me, I act like a dog, she acts like a wolf. But, right now she seems to be in a lot of trouble because I saw her attack on of the apprentices. And if you want to get to know her, I heard someone call her Tanya." she told him. "The other wolf packs don't have much dogs, another has one, third one has three, last one I'm not sure." she added. "You satisfied?" she asked. She then got tired of waiting for an answer and stood up to leave. She then made her way to the dead river
~Dead River~

"Say that to my face, then! I DARE YOU!"
View user profile

11 Re: Shadow Forest on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:17 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
The husky let one of his ears droop in disappointment. "That wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be..." He mumbled sadly. Another one of his thin smiles appeared on his muzzle. "But, at least I got a look in the lives those 'clans'." He said, letting the last word roll off his tongue. "Hmm...I wonder why they didn't call themselves a pack." He shook his head as he began to pad in another direction. "Foreigners are so weird." He said with a laugh. His curled tail bounced as he disappeared into the trees.
~ Tilesford Manor ~

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

12 Re: Shadow Forest on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:26 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Wanting only to be alone while he cooled his slow-to-rise temper, Sol took no notice of where he was going, pointedly keeping his paws off all the pack lands. The path he trod smelled very much of no one else, the faint scents decidedly stale, and for that he was glad. He needed to go back for his maggsie, but he couldn't do that yet. He wasn't even sure if she would join him in his search for the place that called to him. All he knew was that something was going to give in that strange clan, and he was fairly certain that it was going to be his white three-legs.
With his temper quickly calm again, he trotted through the territories, not sure where his paws were taking him, but happy to go wherever he ended up.

-tempest's cavern-

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum