An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 The Darkwood on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

A dense forest of tall trees that block out much of the sun. Almost no rays filter through the canopy of leaves, and there is almost no light on particularly bright nights. A mist rolls in during the night, mostly after it rains. Strange noises echo through here and it is said that many wolves have disappeared in its depths and never seen again.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Darkwood on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion padded into the eerie forest, a relieved look on her face. Lifting her head, she sniffed the air. She caught the scent of Lana. The former apprentice hurried towards the rogue, and dipped her head. "Glad to see you," she woofed. "I've been banished from ThunderClan. Someone who I deemed a 'friend' rescued to pups I sent to drown. Then my alibi ratted me out..." Lion growled, pawing at the dirt. She shouldn't been more wary. But it didn't matter anymore! "Well, I suppose it's about time I become free. It was rather unpleasant, being surrounded by so many goody-two-shoed idiots," Lion chuckled, looking up at the she-wolf. "I did kill another wolf, too. She got in my way..." the young rogue proudly stated. Her eyes glinted with excitement. Finally, her life was getting interesting!

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

27 Re: The Darkwood on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Yellow eyes were relaxed, the sitting wolf waiting patiently for the younger wolf to return here, she listened as Lion spoke taking in the details. Well well well, things certainly had been interesting hadn't they? "You will still get your revenge on Rosethorn" she said simply her voice smooth and almost thoughtful, "Your life in that pathetic little group of weaklings is now over, you've killed two already, but killing is only one of the ways one can cause chaos" her yellow eyes glittered "For example, because of my meddling windclan is even more certain that Sunclan is to blame for their weakling leaders death" she smirked slightly the brown and black wolf stood a thought coming to her "Come with me, there are some wolves we should meet before they all trickle backto their clans" she chuckled slightly indicating for Lion to follow the brown wolf began padding away knowing the lay of the land as well s her own paw as she had lived here before thunderclan had tossed her out.
~THe four falls~

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

28 Re: The Darkwood on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion smirked when Lana promised that she would get her revenge on Rosethorn. She detested that warrior - though she'd love to kill Blackpup or any of his friends, she wanted a challenge. But would Rosthorn be a challenge? She was quite small. Nonetheless, she deserved to die. When Lana told her to follow her, she tiled her head. Why would they want to go back to the Gathering? However, she didn't question the rogue, instead, she followed her. Though she did have a struggle with Moonshadow, Lion wasn't tired. Instead, she felt energized. Like she could run a mile. She swiftly pursued Lana as they made their way to the Four Falls.

Four Falls

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2