An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 The Raspberry Glade on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

A meadow filled with green bushes that grow a sweet fruit, raspberries. During the fall the bushes are bare because birds find them particularly tasty as well! This meadow is home to many wandering deer that are attracted to the cloying scent that floats in the air. The glade is deep in the heart of the Maple Forest.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Moonshadow wrote:Moonshadow slowed to a stop. She had disappeared deeper into the forest,and found herself on the edge of a meadow. Her royal blue eyes stared at the ground. Moon had already known that meadows were dangerous with Twoleggeds around hunting. So she stayed on the fringes of the golden plain. Her gray tail lashed out as she growled. Moonshadow dug her claws in the ground. She wasn't going to cry,she was just questioning why Tigerpaw looked so much like that pup in the nursery. Moonshadow growled and lashed out her tail. Moon started pacing,her blue eyes narrowed as she tried to focus on Tigerpaw. She had heard of her death,but the thought of that pup sparked her thought in her again. Moonshadow didn't think of going back to camp just yet. Maybe she should just think about it for a while...
(New post)

Moonshadow had given up hours before. She had dozed up in the branches of agree. Ignoring as the ants scrambled down and around her silvery form. Her royal blue eyes were closed,and her tail danged towards the ground. She still felt tense,but she had drifted off unit sleep. Her mind clouded with the feeling of settling down for a rest. She smiled at the feeling of a cool breeze on her fur,but the sweet air of the raspberries slowly turned to the freezing cold night. Moon shivered,and her breaths were a bit quick. They billowed up in white clouds of vapor not the night sky. Quickly disappearing into the stars. The sun had sunk low below the horizon,and the world was enveloped in the darkness. She groaned again as the branches shivered from the strong breezes. The silver wolf rolled over,then found herself cushion by nothing by thin air. In a shuffling of dried leaves,then the crackle of ice,Moonshadow sprang up to wake up. She sighed as she found herself in the dark meadow. Her eyes scanned the area,her irises giving off the luminous in the night. She yawned,then shook her head to stay awake. She didn't feel like going home. Or really anywhere. Her eye's crinkled,but she finally returned back to camp. Her silvery tail waving behind her as her face seemed to have a smile creeping up onto it.
-Tc Camp-

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

3 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp trotted forward into the glade, her paws skidding to a stop as she entered the clearing. The wolf's mint green eyes looked around, as she scented at the air. The crisp scent of Leaf-fall, along with the stale scents of berries and birds quickly came to her. A light dusting of snow was on the green ground, turning it somewhat silver. The bushes had lost all of their leaves and foliage, and a few trees dotted the meadow. It must be beautiful here in Newleaf. Cloudwhisp thought for a moment, before she decided to focus on prey.

The bird scents she had noticed earlier were now stale, perhaps having left after finishing the berries that grew on the bushes. The grass moved slightly up ahead, and the wolf perked her ears. She caught sight of a few deer, that seemed to be grazing on what was left of the grass. I can't catch a deer by myself. The small deputy thought, shaking her head slightly. She scented the air once more, this time catching the scent of her previous mentor, Moonshadow, and of rabbit. I could catch the rabbit. Cloudwhisp thought to herself.

She remembered for a moment of when she had been only an apprentice, learning how to hunt with Moonshadow, Onyxflare, and her sister Pearlpaw. The she-wolf let out a slight sigh, shaking her head once more. No, she couldn't think about her apprenticeship now; she needed to focus on the hunt. Cloudwhisp dropped into a crouch, her ears perked forward and her tail lowered.

Glancing around, she spotted the rabbit nearby the base of a tree. Cloudwhisp padded forward carefully, making sure that she didn't step on any fallen leaves. When the deputy was a few tail-lengths away, the rabbit had perked its ears. Cloudwhisp took the opportunity and lunged forward, running after the rabbit as it bolted away. The rabbit made a sharp turn, pelting back towards Cloudwhisp, who quickly caught it. Cloudwhisp panted slightly, recatching her breath, before she picked up the limp rabbit and bounded back towards camp.

~ThunderClan Camp~

Credit  
View user profile

4 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:28 am

Zeropup arrived at the Raspberry Glade panting. He had lost the mouse long ago, but he was still determined. As he sniffed around, he had forgotten all about Silverpup, and he had no idea whether or not she had followed him. He was still in the cover of the Maple Forest when the sweet scent of raspberries hit him like a slap in the face. As he peered out, piercingly blue eyes the only thing visible from under his robe-like cloak, he saw the bushes; only a few red dots remained on the bushes, but he could spy a few birds clinging to the branches with their talons and pecking the few that remained.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

5 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Passing through the maple forest, Swiftpaw followed the pups direct scent trail to the raspberry glade. She stopped to look around and rest her aching leg; When not catching sight of the pups she continued, but more slowly this time. "Where are those stupid pups, they're trail leads right here" the apprentice says aloud, a slight tinge of fear creeping through her pelt at the dangers that could have already found the pups first. "Pups!" she shouted, hoping to hear an answer despite her dislike for pups.

6 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Zeropup had been crouching in the forest, as just as he sprung out, a call rang through the air. The few birds that had still not flown south yet began to beat their wings. "Wait!" cried the pup, dashing forward clumsily with his cloak noisily stirring up the leaves. He leaped up in the air, jaws snapping and claws reaching to see if he could snag one of the flying creatures. If he did, it surely would have been a miracle.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

View user profile

7 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 pm

In accordance to her call, Swiftpaw saw many birds in her peripheral vision flock away in fear; Along with the birds, a little black pup popped out of the leaves and tall grass, trying desperately to snag a bird. "Hey you pup! Get over here!" The apprentice called, her voice full of irritation, a small fire returning to her drenched spirit.

8 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Zeropup, however much Swiftpaw shouted, would not comprehend it. The only thing his one-track mind could concentrate on was the red, black, blue, yellow, and all other colors of birds flying away from him. "Wait, wait! Come back!" he shouted. Refusing to be left in a swirl of wind, feathers, and raspberry scent, he began chase, and although he was seriously lagging behind every second, he still pursued, prepared to chase across all the lands to catch a single bird.

View user profile

9 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:55 pm

"Hey!" The apprentice shouted in fury, the simple fact of the pup ignoring her settling her off. "Fox-dung!" She snarled under her breath as she took off after the pup, her intentions being brute force now. Even with her limp, the apprentices legs were longer and she was slowly closing the gap between her and the pup. 'Stupid pup has a lot to learn' As she ran a bolt of adrenaline shot through her pelt, an unfamiliar scent hit her glades.. and it wasn't wolf nor any type of prey.

10 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Snowspeck

Warrior
Silverpup ran after Zeropup and pounced on him. "Zero let the bird go." She smiled at the other pup then got up and tried to help Zero up. After that she turned to the apprentice. "I know I am a pup but I can handle this."

11 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 pm

"Get down!" Swiftpaw growled in a short hiss as she overcame the pups and shielded them from sight with her body. The apprentice disliked pups more then the next wolf, but she would protect her clan mates without a second thought. Hunching down over the pups she slightly peered over the tall withering grass, her intense amber gaze looking for the slightest movement. 'Just great, just my luck to get stuck out in the open with two pups, no warriors around and an unknown predator wondering around' the apprentice thought bitterly.

12 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Zeropup yelped in protest as he was brought down by Silverpup, and then by An unknown wolf. He struggled, but his cloak was tangled around his legs and his body; he was trapped. He muttered and grumbled, against the apprentice's wish, and tried to free himself. The only thing on his mind during during that moment was the bird. The poor little pup had no idea of the danger he was facing.

View user profile

13 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 pm

"Child!" The apprentice growled, placing her paw on the black pups head and forcing him into the ground. "If you want to live you sit still and shut up" Swiftpaw whispered in the small pups ear bluntly, it never being in her nature to sugar coat anything. Lifting her head again the gray apprentice scouted the terrain, nothing but the wind in the grass moving. 'Is it safe to go?' Swiftpaw questioned, being to young and inexperienced to trust her own intuition. 'I really wish Fireflash was here'

14 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:04 am

Zeropup slumped to the ground, having no real choice since the apprentice had pinned down his head. He felt no fear of the creature, no, he was not worried one bit about his safety; he wanted to catch that bird. Just then, however, a long, slow growl could be heard, and it has to have been from a predator. Before he had time to squirm away, he saw the creature, looming over them and ready to strike.

View user profile

15 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 am

Swiftpaw's head instantly jerks to her side as a long snout followed by a red head and body pushes its way through the grass, its ears perked with intent eyes. Digging deep into her throat, Swiftpaw mustered out the most threatening snarl she could perform at such a young age, her fully developed canines bared; the apprentices hair along her back and haunches were raised. Swiftpaw was waiting for the slightest move from the fox, preparing to attack if it didn't back down.

16 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:28 am

Zeropup watched, dazed, at the strange new creature "That doesn't look like a bird," he muttered softly. He squirmed, trying to free his legs from his twisted cloak, but it was no use; to make it worse, he was only tail-lengths from the predator. Yelping, he had no other option to wriggle free of the black robe. As he began to poke his head out from under the hood, the strange words that floated into his mind every time he considered taking off his cloak: Whatever you do, a fae's voice said, never remove this cloak. Never. I would much rather you die than you have to live with all others knowing. We'll, now he had no choice. As he scampered into the tall grasses for shelter, the sunlight gleamed harshly along his silver-dappled back, the flecks shimmering like stars on a clear, moonless night. He peered out from the grasses with piercingly blue eyes, shining even brighter against the backdrop if the raccoon-like mask that was plastered across his face.

View user profile

17 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 am

"Stupid pup!" Swiftpaw snarled, watching the pup squirm away into hiding. Tacking advantage of the unguarded pup and Swiftpaw's straying eyes, the fox sprang for the black pup. Leaping forward Swiftpaw intercepted the fox in mid air, knocking the creature back into the grass, the weight of the fox smashing the brittle grass on contact. The fox retaliates with a fierce snarl and lashes out, snapping inches from the apprentices muzzle.

18 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 am

Zeropup was shocked to find he was still being targeted by the fox, although he really shouldn't have; the shining silver beacon on his back practically screaming "Hello, over here!" didn't help much. He watched as Swiftpaw sent the fox crashing into the brush, which was snapping back just as ferociously now. He crouched down in terror, not sure whether to stay or to run away. He could only trust Swiftpaw that this would all be over soon.

View user profile

19 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 am

Letting out another vicious snarl, Swiftpaw darted forward to overpower the fox with her superior size and strength. Realizing it was outmatched the fox shrank back out of Swiftpaw's grip, only to lash out again to nip at the apprentices shoulder, then diving below her to try and get at the second pup. Swiftpaw instantly sat down, blocking off the foxes route and smashing its head into the ground. It quickly back tracked and was crouched infront of me, snapping a few more times before vanishing into the grass at a brisk run.

20 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:58 am

Zeropup was already back into cloak as the fox ran away. He had breathed a sigh if relief, knowing that he and Silverpup were now safe. However, he didn't think of the punishments nor the thrashings that he would soon get. Unaware of the building fury most likely building inside of Swiftpaw, the small black male trotted towards the apprentice. "Hey, thanks for saving me like that!" He yipped, tail wagging naively. "Hey, you wanna come help me chase that bird down?"

View user profile

21 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 am

Swiftpaw snapped down to look at the pup, deep irritation and anger lighting her eyes, "You will get back to camp now and never leave the bramble walls again unless you want Firestar to hear about this and never make you an apprentice, then you'll never learn how to catch a bird" The apprentice exaggerated the punishment, but only to get the point across to the young pup. To assure fear into the pup, the apprentice let her lips curl, trying to scare the pup into reality.

22 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 am

Zeropup's brain filtered out all words except for one phrase And then you'll never learn to catch a bird. His blue eyes widened in horror, his tail tucking as he shrunk back with his mouth agape. "No. No!" He cried. "I need to catch the bird!" He stood, dashing back towards the direction of the camp, stumbling a few times as his oversized cloak twisted around his legs. "I need to catch the bird!"

~Tc Camp~

View user profile

23 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:31 am

Snowspeck

Warrior
Silverpup glared at Swiftpaw. She didn't need to be saved she was fine without her help.She ran off to the camp. As she ran she rethought to the apprentice.

Camp

24 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Rubypup trotted into the bushes and sat. She looked around and yawned. She licked her paw and curled up soon after. She yawned and set her head down and soon fell asleep.

RUBYPUP
View user profile

25 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 am

Tanya trotted up to the brush, seeing a whitish pup laying curled up near some bushes nearby. She heard a shallow growl and recognized the predator who made it, a red fox. The red fox was somewhere near the pup and she knew it. The Siberian husky crept up on the fox, who was probably paying more attention towards the pup than her. The red fox was getting closer towards the pup, the black and white husky stopped and got ready to pounce. The fox made the first move, leaping towards the pup, but Tanya sprang and hit the red fox to the left of the pup. It snarled once at her, and she shone her long canine teeth in her mouth. The fox had intentions on killing this pup, but she won't allow it. She noticed that Swiftpaw was nearby, perhaps she'd see her protecting another clan mate.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum