An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 pm

The Gathering was not all that it seemed to be. She was the first one thereto gaze upon the wondrous site that is four waterfalls cascading down onto the rocks that surrounded the moss covered land. A smile stretched across her muzzle as she ran towards the water to start splashing it. Her being a small pup and not realizing the depth of the water caused her to go completely under when she jumped in. She got out with a shiver as she shook the water from her pelt. That was enough water for her for a while. She did hope that her clan didn't fight with each other in front of the other clans because that would reflect badly upon her and StormClan as a whole. All she could do was run around and wait. She had an anxious glance in her eyes.

Leafpup of StormClan

View user profile

3 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar arrived at the gathering place and noticed that there was a small Stormclan pup here alone. She gave the pup a kind smile and then jumped up on the rock, where the leaders sat. She wondered how tonight would go. Was she really going to have to lead her clan into war. There were many things on her mind tonight. She was stressed and tired, she hadnt really gotten a good nights sleep since they had moved to the new territory, because every time she would close her eyes she would see the images of her clanmates dying in the battle with the two-legs. She laid down and closed her eyes in deep thought and perked her ears, seemily to be sleep but she was fully alert.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

4 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw trotted down after the pup. The blue tinged male padded through puddles of water. Sure the sparkling water amazed him,how the moonlight reflected just right to cause twinkling sparkles in the water,but they were there just for a meeting, every other gathering there seemed to be a problem of some kind. He hoped it would be peaceful,for once. The male frowned and set himself in front of the sopping wet pup. "You should take care to be careful."

Fernshade attended her leader beside her. Of course she looked tired,but Fern pretended not to notice. If she pointed it out,it would be most probable that Gentlestar would push herself more to do more work. She may listen to her to rest for a bit before the gathering actually began,but she might think it was a bad idea. The brown wolf grained inwardly and noticed two Stormclanners had already arrived. Only two? She cocked her head and entered the water paradise.

Weedpaw was a bit more quiet at usual. She seemed to revert to her strong silent type when she wasn't around Wrenpaw. She felt like she could be open about everything. The apprentice settled by the fringes of the gathering space. She could hear the steady splashing of the waterfalls. She sighed,it soothed her a little.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

5 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar opened her eyes when she smelled more of her clan. She looked to see Fernshade beside her. "Fernshade you look to have something on your mind, care to share?" she asked out of curiosity. She also saw that Weedpaw was here at the gathering. she stayed laying down and called to the apprentice. "Weedpaw come here." Gentlestar really did hope that she didnt have a traitor in her clan, she had enough to deal with already.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

6 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Fernshade glanced down at her leader. She gave a sigh. "I..." Her brown ears twitched. "You look like you need rest. You can get sick if you work yourself too hard." The deputy gave a little sigh. Then she glanced at Weedpaw as she was called over. Her tail curled around her paws as she waited.

Weedpaw glanced towards a voice calling her name. She paused when it was Gentlestar she saw. Although she looked expectantly at her so she guessed it really was her she called. The apprentice pinned her ears to her head and padded over. "...Yes,Gentlestar?"

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

7 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup stumbled to the gathering area, and looked for any familier wolves. Spotting Raven, she goes and sits beside him. She waits for more to arrive, and doesn't really react with Raven. She sits calmly, occaisonally licking her wound to make herself feel better.

8 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
[color=#006600]Lionpup arrives sitting by his sister without speaking his face cold and emotionless. He was mad at her, she chose a mutt and a spy over her own brother. He waited for more to arrive. He watched the different clans arrive and he huffed in annoyance "why cant they hurry up" he said under his breath./color]

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

9 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw glanced over as some more wolves came. Sunclan arrived,but he was wonders what happened to Windclan and Thunderclan. Then Kitpup and Lionpup came over. He snorted at Kitpup. "Shouldn't you be in the medicine den? That wound of yours will get infected."

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

10 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
[color=#006600]Lionpup nodded and looked at Ravenclaw "hi Ravenclaw" he said happily. He had always wanted to go to a gathering, he looked back at Ravenclaw "whats taking the other clans so long" he asked. He wanted to get this started and see the wolves from other clans.[/color

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

11 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw's ears twitched. He shrugged and laid down on his back to look up at the stars. The moonlight shine down on his face. "I don't know,Lionpup." The warrior gave a large yawn and licked his muzzle.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

12 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup looked up and saw the beautiful stars and widened his eyes "their beautiful" he muttered under his breath. He loved the stars and laid next to Ravenclaw but not to close to make it weird. He saw different stars make up animals like lions and twoleggs. He always had a thing for stars, they had it good they could just hang up there and watch everybodys problems.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

13 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup scampered into the clearing. She was excited, since she had never been to a gathering or met wolves from other clans. Unless she counted the Windclan wolf from earlier, but that was more of an unpleasant experience, since she had caused a raucous in their camp. So far though, there were only one other clan here besides them. Their moutainy scent told her that it was Sunclan. Glancing around she spotted Kitpup close by. "I can't let her leave Stormclan." She thought, starting to trot over towards her. "Maybe I can persuade her somehow?" Ivy smiled as she approached, knowing she shouldn't push anything. "Hi Kitpup, hi Lionpup." She greeted in a friendly manner, sitting down next to her. "I wonder what tonight's gathering will bring?"

14 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup looked over and saw Ivypup. He smiled anf got up. He dusted himself off and greeted her "hi Ivypup, I can't wait for the gathering what about you" he asked. He shook himself clean of any dirt and looked at her.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

15 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze walked into the clearing, looking around. It was much different from the Four Trees that he had known since he was a pup. Letting out a small sigh, Stoatblaze sat down a bit by himself as his dark blue gaze glanced around the clearing, searching for any WindClan wolves. He saw a few from StormClan, and some from SunClan had already come to the Gathering-place. He wondered if WindClan would attack during the Gathering; wouldn't it be against the Warrior Code? Stoatblaze shook his head, glancing back around the clearing of the Four Falls.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

16 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot stopped as she reached the edge of the ground, water lapping in front of her paws. I guess I'll have to swim to get to the island. I'm glad that my father was RiverClan. Twistedfoot thought to herself, stepping into the water and swimming when it was too deep. After reaching the island and shaking out her fur, Twistedfoot padded into the clearing and sat down under the rock at which the leaders would speak on.

View user profile

17 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivy nodded. "Yeah, it will be cool to see what's going on with the other clans, and meet wolves." She replied, glancing as she saw an impressive looking Sunclan male enter the area. "Wow, I feel sorry for any wolf that would have to fight him!" She thought, noticing the strong, lean muscles under his pelt. Now that she thought about it, the pup wondered if any of the Medicine Wolves from the other clans were coming too. "It would great to meet them." She thought, since they might share her interest in herbs that most other wolves found boring.
(Gotta go to bed)

18 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar gave Fernshade a smile, although it was a weak one. "Your right I could use some sleep but with everything going on its hard. But I promise I'll ask Pandamask for some poppy seeds,when we get back." Then she looked at Weedpaw and thought for a moment. "Weedpaw I don't know where you have been sneaking off to, and I don't want to know right now, but we will discuss this back at camp, and then I will decide on your punishment. But for right now, go and enjoy the gathering." Gentlestar really hoped they didn't have a traitor in their clan.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

19 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:25 am

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart stopped abruptly as he neared the Gathering-place. There was a small amount of water surrounding it, and his yellow eyes looked for any possible way to get around besides swimming. I don't see any other way! Thrushheart thought in dismay. The normally brave warrior had a fear of swimming in large areas of water; perhaps this would be okay, though. It wasn't like a lake; and he'd be able to get there soon if he swam quickly. Thrushheart stepped into the water, keeping his pelt from bristling as he swam forward, shaking out his pelt and trotting out of the water as soon as he could stand on his paws. Thrushheart ran into the clearing, his heart beating a bit quickly as he glanced back off the island.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

20 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:31 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw trotted over to the Four Falls, swimming to get to the island and shaking out his fur once he'd reached the other side. I like the Four Falls a lot. Icepaw thought to himself; if he had to swim each time to get to the Four Falls, he'd be excited about going to Gatherings. Icepaw padded into the clearing, sitting down by himself as his gaze looked around the clearing.

View user profile

21 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:35 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup looked around. He wanted it to start. He wanted to meet new wolves so he went over to a strange wolf he thought was an apprentice (Icepaw) and smiled. He l hoped his giant size didn't intimidate the male. His green eyes held kindness and the his golden pelt shone in the moonlight.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

22 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
( Sorry in phone can't edit ) he greeted Icepaw "hey Icepaw I didn't know you would be coming." He said. He wanted coversations and had never really talked to Icepaw before.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

23 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:05 am

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup ran forward, letting out a yelp as he suddenly felt himself drop down into water. He paddled at the surface, recovering from his surprise as he tried to paddle forward. Water? I wasn't expecting that. Which way's the Gathering? Flamepup thought in confusion; both shores seemed the same to him. The water blocked out any scents he could have used to determine the Four Falls, and he wouldn't have been able to recognize most of the scents anyways. Perking his ears, Flamepup heard a sound similar to a river, and started to somewhat paddle over to it. A large amount of water landed on top of Flamepup, and he coughed, dragging himself onto the ground. A waterfall? I don't want to know how I'm going to get back to camp. Flamepup thought, coughing slightly again as he shook out his fur. The pup padded forward, sitting down in the clearing as he tried to tell what Clans were here.

24 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:11 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw glanced up as he heard a slightly familiar voice, glancing down at a golden-furred pup. Thinking for a moment, Icepaw recalled that he was named Lionpup. "Oh, hey Lionpup. I decided to come to the Gathering; it's my first one." Icepaw said, in his usual normal-sounding tone. "I wonder what the leaders are going to talk about." He added after a moment; so far, it seemed as if SunClan's leader was the only one that had so far came.

View user profile

25 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:31 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup nodded. He wanted to know just as badly as Icepaw "I just want it to start" he said stretching his legs trying to keep himself awake. He opened his maw stretching it out in a yawn, his white canines showed. He looked at Icepaw "Icepaw who is your mentor" he asked.