An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup walked around and saw Gentlestar but he didn't know her so he walked over. He greeted her "hi im Lionpup are you a leader I haven't learned about the other leaders names yet whats yours" he said. He looked at her with his green eyes that looked like a lions.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

102 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Gentlestar looked down and saw a Stormclan pup. She smiled and greeted the pup, " Hello Lionpup, My name is Gentlestar. I am the leader of Sunclan. Do you know where Sunclan is Lionpup?" Gentlestar thought he was so cute, it reminded her of the pups in her own clan that she had made stay home.

View user profile

103 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup shook his head "iv only heard of them I don't know where they are" he said. He sat down on his haunches " can you teach me?" he asked. He looked up at her.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

104 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Gentlestar sighed and laid down. "Well Sunclan is up in the mountains. We live in caves, and so thats why our scent smells like mountains. we are also very good at climbing because there are often loose rocks. I really like it there because the caves protect us from the cold and snow. And there are a lot of spaces to run and just sit and relax."

View user profile

105 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup widened his eyes, "its sounds fun but I enjoy the swimming and our clan there are a lot of pups to" he said carful not to reveal anything about Stormclan. He looked around and then looked back at Gentlestar "what was your warrior name before you became a leader" he asked.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

106 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Genltestar smiled at what he told her. 'he is a smart pup not to reveal anything.' she thought to herself. Then she was pulled out of her thoughts when Lionpup asked her what her warrior name was. "My warrior name was Gentleheart."

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

107 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup nodded "that's a cool name, I cant wait until im a apprentice and then a warrior" he said. He jumped and ran around the leader "do you have a mate" he asked. he ran another circle around the leader and then sat down "I want this to start already" he huffed.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

108 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar was finding it a little difficult to keep up with the pup's boundless energy. She chuckled at his question and when he ran around the rock. "Yes, I have a mate. His name is Pinedusk, he is in the same clan as me." Then she looked at the other leaders and the wolves gathered below and let out a howl to signal that the gathering was to start. "The Gathering will now start." she said loud enough for everyone to hear.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

109 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup started to back up "thank you for being nice I will be going now" he said. He scampered off to join his clan mates. he had liked the nice leader.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

110 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded her thanks as Gentlestar said that she could go first, nodding once more at the mention of WindClan. The leader wasn't certain if she had heard a slight tone of iciness when Gentlestar mentioned the other Clan, though decided against it. She heard Lionpup approach; the pup had spoken to Gentlestar before the golden-furred leader announced that it was time for the Gathering. Stepping forward, Graystar glanced down at the crowd of wolves below. "Greetings; I'm glad to represent StormClan at the first Gathering of the Four Falls. StormClan is doing fine in our new territory, and our prey runs well, especially in this season of Leafbare. We are looking forward to the promotion of several of our pups and perhaps some apprentices, and our new deputy will be announced soon. One of our apprentices, Bluemoon, has received her new warrior name, and we have several new additions to the Clan as well, such as our apprentice, Shiverpaw. We're looking forward to the next moon, as well as to our upcoming ceremonies." Graystar said, stepped back after she had finished speaking.

View user profile

111 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graystorm was starting to get bored, so she walked off and jumped up the waterfall, leaving Shiverpaw and the other wolves and dogs alone. She didn't want Windclan wolves to see her, so she made a plan that would not let them argue with her decision. She knew it would cause Shiverpaw great sorrow if she found her, but she didn't care. She headed out towards an area in Windclan turf that would be perfect for the job.
~Jagged Cliff~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

112 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw nodded in greeting to Shiverpaw as the other apprentice sat down nearby, before his blue eyes glanced back to Applepaw as he heard the apprentice's response. He nodded in reply to Applepaw's words; for a moment, he wondered what it might have been like in ShadowClan. "My father, Snowstorm, taught me a bit about RiverClan and ShadowClan when I was younger. I wonder what what it must have been like for both Clans to come together." Icepaw murmured. The typically quiet apprentice glanced back up at the leaders as he heard some of them speaking, before looking back to Applepaw and Shiverpaw. "It looks like the Gathering's about to start." Icepaw said, listening as he heard Graystar's words. He wondered which of the other leaders would speak next, and where most of WindClan was.

View user profile

113 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup nodded as he heard Kitpup's response. "I hope that the Gathering starts soon too." He murmured. Hearing Kitpup's next question, Flamepup thought for a moment. "I'm not sure... do you think that they got lost? It is the first Gathering, so WindClan might not be sure on where to go." The pup said, before perking his ears as he heard one of the leaders speak about the Gathering. "I think that it's starting." Flamepup said with some excitement in his voice, trying to listen to Graystar's words. Ceremonies? The pup wondered to himself, trying to guess whether or not he and his friends would become apprentices.

114 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(Sorry! I've been busy,and lately my posts have been rushed.)

Hawk glanced up with blind and orange eyes. They quickly narrowed,and a sneer twisted on her white muzzle. Their starting without Windclan? She gave a low growl,but said nothing else.

Redpaw glanced up at Graystar,and his attention was held by the gray leader. It drew him away from the Windclanner,so he didn't notice her leave. He sat down on his reddish brown rump,and curled his furry tail around his paws. Finally their starting! The Thunderclan apprentice didn't seem to care whether of not the Windclanners were there. His still puppy blue eyes shone.

Moonshadow glanced up at the Stormclan leader. She gave her a vacant look. Her mind was somewhere else. Everyone had know that Shadestar had died during the Great Journey. So,she was suspicious of the fact that Snowstorm wasn't up there with her,and with a leader name. Maybe under that kind surface,there's a gray menace. Moon made no expression,nor did she show what she thought,but her royal blue eyes narrowed as she gained focus again.

Ravenclaw glanced up at the Stormclan leader. His ears twitched uneasily as she pointed out Bluemoon's ceremony. The blue tinged warrior had realized that she wasn't there either. He didn't move for his spot,but his nostrils flared as he tried to scent her out in the crowd of wolves.

Fernshade straightened up even more when the gathering began. The deputy had noticed Snowstorm wasn't there,but it was not her concern. It was Stormclan's. Her yellow eyes narrowed. She was itching to finish the gathering. Part of her wanted to keep away from the Windclanners,because they didn't want to be accused of something they did not do in front of the other clans. Another part wanted to challenge them,and show they hadn't killed Snowstar,but still,another wanted to have a peaceful gathering for once. The brown female gave a small laughing snort. As if there's such a thing!

Weedpaw had stopped looking around for Wrenpaw. She bit her lip and hoped he would come to her. Too much searching would be suspicious. Her brown ears twitched. She hadn't even laid attention to Graystar's announment.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

115 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:50 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The leader padded in with a curious look on her face. "How beautiful! All the waterfalls surround this one little island, and it even has rocks to stand on!", she thought as she saw the pretty build of the gathering place. Many wolves had gathered there already, so she couldn't see how it would look without all the furcoats of wolves everywhere, but she already liked it. It couldn't replace The Outlook Rocks, though. She kept looking around the area for a little, before deciding to have a look at the rocks. "Hmm, there seems to be enough rocks for all the leaders, I wonder which one I shall take?", she thought, then looked at the other leaders. She realized she had been a bit late very quickly. "Eh, sorry for being late, we were a bit a busy, you see.", she said and sat down. She felt a bit embarrassed to have come late, and she didn't get anything smarter to say popping up in her head for the moment. Basically, she didn't know how to 'leader' yet.

("didn't know how to 'leader', totes not inspired by a meme.)

116 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong padded into the Gathering place slowly, her eyes open wide with awe as she stared at the magnificent waterfalls that cascaded down around them. "Wow..." Was all she could manage to utter as her words failed her as her brain strained to appreciate just how striking this place was. Twisting g her head from left to right she took a sharp intake of breath, breathing in all of the different scents and smells that rode the breeze that whistled around her. Every Clan was already here, and as she set her gaze upon the rocks on which the four leaders were now standing, she could assess just how late they were; it seemed that the Gathering had already started. Oops. stepping slowly through the crowd, the slight female tried to blend into the crowd as she made to find a vantage point on which she could see and hear the four leaders adequately enough. Spotting an opening in the crowd, Lilysong padded softly over and came to sit by what smelt like a StormClan pup (Lionpup). "Hey there." Lilysong whispered softly, flashing the pup a gentle smile. "Is this seat taken?"

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

117 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:38 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
The blue fae slowly trotted to the area. Her steps slowered as she looked around. Her red eyes observing the whole place. 'Wow.. It's amazing.' she thought as her eyes did not miss a single thing. Suddenly Bluemoon stopped. Her fur bristled at the sign of water. It wasn't that she did not like it, she just did not want her bionic parts to get wet again. She was afraid what my happen to them. Of course she did not like the metal, but now it was part of her body and she had to take care of it, at least a little bit.
The young warrior took a step back and sighed. 'Every beauty has its cost.' she thought and snorted a little. Raising her head she saw a pretty large group of wolves, all from different clans. The blue wolf took a step back and looked away. 'Better stay here. At least won't collect unwanted glances.' she thought. The wolf looked around, noticing the perfect spot for her to sit and listen to the leaders announcments, or at least to the things she could hear from back here. Her blue coat could be spotted while she was moving but when she settled herself down, she disappeared from the view of most of the wolves.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

118 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Lark limped after her clanmates towards the Gathering. As she got closer, she began to hear a distant rumbling sound and perked her ears. What is that?" More cautiously she slowly approached, falling behind the rest of her clanmates. As they turned around a bend, Lark's eyes scanned the scene in front of her in amazement. Four waterfalls, not excessively large or loud, but just dazzling in the moonlight, poured into a moat. Inside there was an island where she could see many wolves already there, their silhouette silvery in the Moon's light. "Wow..."The rest of Windclan began to wad into the water. Larkpaw stepped into the water too by her brother, who as always had lagged behind himself. He hadn't spoken at all on the trip here, which wasn't really unusual for him, but the She-wolf sensed that there was something on his mind, something that he wasn't telling her. "Ah well, I can think about that later, now it Gathering time!" Lark stepped deeper into water, surprised how deep it became. In front of her, Wrenpaw, who had been wading, suddenly splashed his paws and began to swim. The fae stopped. "Swimming? We have to swim to the Gathering?" She asked almost in disbelief, thinking before that she could walk to it. Wrenpaw turned and slowly came back to where she was. "Yea Apparently. Kind of cold though to swim." Lark shook her head. "I can't swim, or I shouldn't." She sighed, gesturing towards her back paw. Lark had already been trying to hold her paw up, but that was failing, since it was already partly submerged. Wren anxiously glanced between her and gathering. "You go Wren, it wouldn't be fair to you if you didn't get to meet the other clans." Her brother nodded and sort of smiled. "I'll be back." he then turned and swam to the island. The She-wolf backed out of the water and onto the shore, not sure what to do.

View user profile

119 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Snowtail arrived at the gathering with a frown on his muzzle. His eyes were narrowed as he sat down near where the leaders gathered. He glared at Gentlestar before looking around at all the SunClan wolves. He saw Shadowstorm and narrowed his eyes further. He knew the other warrior was a senior warrior and had no doubt been in on the plan. He had many conspiracy theories about the unnatural clan.

120 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Ceremonies? Oh starclan! Do you think we might be apprentices Flamepup? Oh I can't wait!" She yipped happily. "Hey! Flamepup look! Windclan is here!" Excitement returned to her eyes, and she finally looked like her old self. She looked ecstatically at Flamepup, wagging her tail, and imagined the day when she would mentor her own apprentice.

121 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Hearing Kitpup, Flamepup nodded slightly. "I hope that we're made apprentices." The pup said in response with a slight smile. He was about six moons, and he knew that he'd most likely become apprentice; recalling his eyesight, Flamepup's hopes dropped slightly, though the pup was still excited regardless. Flamepup heard Kitpup's next words, and perked his ears, trying to listen for the pawsteps of more approaching wolves. He thought that he he had scented a new scent, perhaps that was WindClan? "Do you think that all of WindClan is in the clearing?" Flamepup asked, glancing around although he was unable to tell.

122 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"No, there is not enough of them to be all of them." She said, excitement wiggleing her body. She couldn't wait for fighting, and hunting. She wondered who her mentor would be. She watched the leaders, waiting for the next announcement.

123 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup came up to the Gathering place, her red fur standing out from the other wolves' and dogs' coats around her. The Stormclan pup had just sneaked out of the nursery, and was waiting to hear if she was going to become an apprentice anytime soon. The female pup noticed another pup with a blue-grey pelt, recognizing her friend, Kitpup. The red she pup than trotted up to the other pup from her clan. "Hey Kitpup, lovely day for a Gathering, isn't it?" she asked in a cheerful tone. "I wonder if I'll become an apprentice soon." she adds and sits down next to the pup, her tail wagging. And why is there a mentioning of Windclan, wonder what's going on? she asked herself in her mind.

124 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup nodded as he heard Kitpup's response. I wonder what it's like in WindClan. The beige-and-gray pup thought, perking his ears as he heard another voice before recognizing it as Foxpup. He nodded in greeting to the other pup, turning his head towards the leaders as he both listened to hear the next Clan speak, and to hear if Kitpup or Foxpup would speak again.

125 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup nodded back towards Flamepup, but then remembered his eyesight. "So, Flamepup, whats this Gathering going to be about, I hear some of you talking about Windclan, why's that?" she asked her two friends. The she pup looked over to another area of the gathering, seeing a movement of white fur, seeing Shiverpaw walking around. Since when did Stormclan get another dog? she wondered, knowing that the dog must have been here a while to at least come to a gathering, let alone get nodded to by Graystar. The red pup then turned her head back to the leaders, noticing other clan leaders of different clans.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum