An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Sunblaze arrived at the clearing with wary glances at he Sunclanners. Though he paused when something icy splashed onto his pelt. He gave a glance down and noticed the river that blocked their way to the clearing. Wrenpaw and Larkpaw had paused as well as him. He heaved a loud sigh and held his breath. Sunblaze dove into the water. He kicked strongly with his hind legs and struggled to keep his orange and white head above the water. He huffed and puffed,as the icy cold water clung to his pelt and squeezed his chest. Finally,slick moss covered rocks touched his paws. He trotted onto he shore and shook his pelt out. Scattering water droplets everywhere. He glanced across shore and gave a frown. Hoping to coax the others off shore by waiting.

Barkstripe had struggled through the river without a care. Only thing on his mind was the Sunclanners. The leaf-bare wind battered his drenched brown pelt,but shrugged it off and took a seat on the shore. His golden eyes narrowed.

Stormpup and Duskpup arrived with their eyes shining in excitement,but Dusk kept it better hidden than the air-headed pup. They both loped to the river. Storm bent over and sniffed it,while the tanned pup swam across without complaint. Stormpup glanced up in surprise. "D-Duskpup!" She yelped and jumped after him. The icy cold water made her finished and panic. Duskpup glanced back nonchalantly and swam over to Stormpup.
[b]"Grab into my back." The dark gray pup agreed with out complaint,and clung to Dusk's back like a burr. Then Dusk bought them across without a hitch.

Hawk glanced at the new arrivals and sighed on relief as she scented Windclan on them. Her ears twitted as she resigned from the worry. Her eyes tracked to Brokenglare. Whom ascended the rock with the other leaders. But,Snowstar was nowhere to be seen. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Redpaw glanced at the Windclanners arrival. He looked up with a wry expression. His ears twitched with an obscure look of anger or sadness. He was irritated over he fact that Windclan and disturbed the gathering.

Moonshadow turned with a glare at he Windclanners Why are they so later...? She gave a low growl as the brown wolf climbed up he rock. She remembered her as Brokenglare. It wasn't very hard to forget he odd curves face.
Snowstar wasn't up there with her. Her royal blue eyes narrowed to dark slits.

Fernshade looked to the new Windclan leader. She said nothing,but waited for he gathering to continue. Fernshade hadn't known Snowstar much. So she was resigned to have in to grieve for her.

Weedpaw turned to the scent of Windclan. Her brown ears pricked as her eyes settled on Wrenpaw. Her heart leaped. He seemed to be occupied by the prospect of crossing water. She swallowed the lump on her throat as she waited for him to come over.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

127 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup heard splashing noises nearby and turned to see Windclan members arriving. The tiny pup was curious, she'd never met a Windclanner before, nor seen any so close by. The red she pup came up to brownish wolf (Barkstripe), from her perspective, she thought it was a warrior. The Stormclan pup noticed the wolf had stayed away from everyone else and near the shore, so she cautiously approached the wolf. "Excuse me, sorry if I may sound too curious, but, why are you sitting near the shore, there is more room up in the front?" she asked him in a high pitched tone. Her red tail wagged slowly and her blue eyes twinkled in anticipation to hearing the wolf's answer.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

128 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Barkstripe tuned with savage gold eyes. He growled lowly and lashed his tail. "Because I want to. Now get your curious little butt back to your friends." He snorted and glanced with glares at the Sunclanners. Mostly at Gentlestar.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

129 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:41 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup heard his low growl and backed away a little. Her tail stopped wagging as she laid her ears back fearfully and sadly. The red she-pup than ran back to her friends quickly, not wanting to bother the warrior any longer. Geesh, what was that wolf's problem, I was being polite? she thought in her mind. As she neared her friends, she sat down and slouched, looking quite sad and disappointed in herself.

130 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup walked over to Ravenclaw "hey just because you don't like the Sunclanners doesn't mean you need to be mean to us pups" he said. He sat next to Foxpup and nuzzled her. He stood up to his full large size "come on over here" he said.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

131 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:05 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Lionpup, that's not Ravenclaw, that's Barkstripe. You should read the post, not the username)
Foxpup heard a new voice and looked up to see Lionpup walk over to the mean warrior she met earlier. I hope he don't get the same treatment as I did she thought in her head before watching the golden pup sit down next to her and nuzzle her. The red she-pup than stood up after he did and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, lets do go someplace else, it's a lot better than hanging out with these savages." she says, calling the Windclan warrior a savage because of the wolf's behavior towards pups.

132 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(sorry Raven not you)

Lionpup nodded. he marched off to the place where Flamepup and Kitpup where talking. He laid down patting the ground next to him for Foxpup to lay down. He smiled and yawned.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

133 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar watched in disgust as windclan finally arrived at the gathering. She watched them with narrowed eyes. She wondered what leader would go next, she looked at Firestar, then at the new windclan leader, Brokenstar. What she really wanted to do, was ask the leader why her wolves broke the warrior code by trespassing on her territory.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

134 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:57 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong tilted her head as she watched some more if her Clan arrive, and raised an eyebrow partly in amusement as she watched Barkstripe snap at the poor pup. Watching carefully she observed as another pup marched over to Barkstripe and tried to give him a piece if his mind before stalking off with the first pup to join a different little group. That pups has got some serious nerves talking to Barkstripe like that. She thought almost worriedly as she swept her gaze around the clearing, her eyes finally landing on Gentlestar. She watched as the SunClan leader glared at her and her Clanmates, and despite her usually kind demeanour, she couldn't help but glare back. Rising to her paws the young she wolf padded over to the group of pups (Lionpup, Foxpup, Kitpup and Flamepup) seeking out the company of the young wolves in the clearing. Approaching cautiously she allowed a friendly smile to spread across her face as she got nearer and tilted her head to the side, asking silently for permission to sit with them. She enjoyed being around pups. They had a certain carelessness that older wolves seemed to have lost over time.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

135 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:02 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup looked up and saw a warrior asking to sit, he nodded patting a seat next to him. He smiled and waited for Foxpup to sit next to him. He yawned and stretched his legs, he loved his giant size and couldn't wait unit he was a warrior.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

136 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:12 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong smiled appreciatively as the biggest pup acknowledged her request and allowed her to sit down. Gratefully, the female took the indicated seat and lay down, adjusting her position as she made herself comfortable. "Hello." She said softly to the large pup. "My name's Lilysong, who might you be?" By the smell if it, Lilysong supposed that he was a StormClan wolf. "You're from StormClan , right?"

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

137 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup nodded "im Lionpup, pup of Stormclan" he said proudly. He looked around and then turned to her his golden pelt glowing in the moonlight and green eyes sparkling with question "what clan are you in" he asked. he turned his head in question.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

138 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:32 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong listened intently as Lionpup answered her question and let a warm laugh escape her muzzle. "That's a very fitting name." She said, noting his large size and golden pelt. "It suits you well." Folding back her ears slightly she wrapped her tail around her body and cast a fleeting glance around the clearing, keeping a close I on her Clanmates and the SunClan wolves that were milling around. "I'm from WindClan." She stated, pulling her attention back to the pups.

View user profile

139 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:36 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup nodded. He looked around "I'm tired, wake me up when we are leaving" he said. He laid down and fell asleep.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

140 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:32 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
The blue coated fae was lying patiently on few fox-lengths away from the water. Her bloody red eyes were gazing at the falls. Her ears twitched as she varely heard Graystar's voice. It seemed like she was making her announcements for Stormclan. The young wolf curled her tail around herself as she sighed. 'I can't even attend to the gathering like a normal wolf.' she snorted as she looked away.
Suddenly the she-wolf spotted something that somehow raised her interest. A brown coated fae with a metal back paw. Blue narrowed her eyes and tried to observe the wolf better. 'Is that Larkpup?' she questioned herself. The female did not know that her Windclan friend was now an apprentice.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

141 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:47 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Lark watched the Gathering continue from a distance. She yawned and shook her light brown pelt, fluffing it out against the chilly wind. Suddenly she thought she caught the scent of Stormclan nearby. The fae turned her head, confused since it didn't seem like it was coming from the island. Lark opened her mouth and tasted the air. "Wait a minute, I know that scent..." The She-wolf grinned, wondering if it really was. "Bluepaw?" She called out, narrowing her gaze as she thought she spotted a blue pelt blue pelt camouflaged on the stones.
(I can't really Rp anymore, but I'll be back probably Tuesday. Sorry if it'll take a long time for me to reply.)

View user profile

142 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Sorry for not responding sooner, been busy)
Foxpup sat down next to Lionpup and whimpered a little. The red pup than looked up as she sees another warrior, this one a female, approach them. The she-pup backed away fearfully, but stopped as the female warrior was sort of nice. "Hello Lilysong, my name's Foxpup." she says cheerfully, mentioning the warrior's name that was said aloud earlier. The pup then turned towards Lionpup. "Hey Lionpup, you know who that white dog is over there?" she says and points her muzzle towards Shiverpaw, sitting nearby. "I haven't seen her before, I have seen Stormblade before, but not that dog." she adds, mentioning a warrior from her clan that was also a dog.

(Shiverpaw)

Shiverpaw noticed that Graystorm had left and started looking around for her. The white dog was caught back when she notices Windclan wolves arriving late.....too late. Is Graywolf in trouble with her clan or something? she asked in her head, the white dog then stood up, and trotted towards a Windclan wolf that came up and lied down nearby a group of pups, containing her friends; Lionpup and Kitpup. "Hello, my name's Shiverpaw, what's yours?" she asked politely and in a friendly manner.

143 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:16 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
In her happy mood, Kitpup flew at Shiver. "Shiver!" She yipped, and jumped on her. She licked her face, and had a smile on her muzzle. "Did you hear? There are going to be ceremonies and I may be an apprentice!" She yipped happily. She wagged her tail, and was wiggling her whole body. She was just so happy, and she didn't know 100% why. She looked up at the sky. "I hope you will be proud of me, even if you didn't like me or know me that much." Her thoughts were directed at Silentwhisper. She looked down and continued licking Shiver's face.

144 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:28 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Shiverpaw fell to the ground as Kitpup flung herself at her, not showing a wee bit of cheerfulness. "Kitpup, have you seen Graywolf anywhere, she came here, you must know?" she asked in a worried tone. Graywolf has never left me before without telling me about it, I wonder if she's okay she thought in her head. The white dog then looked towards a red pup she hadn't noticed before. "Who might you be, little red pup? You look either so mad that you're red or this is your coat color." she adds after her question.

Foxpup looked at the white dog. "The name's Foxpup, and you may be the stupidest dog I've ever met, for mom told me you led my friends into Fire Swamp earlier." she says and growls low at the white dog. This dog better get away from my friends and me before I make her the she-pup thought to herself. "And Kitpup, stop licking that dog's face, you might get fleas from her humans that she devoted herself to." she adds, quite agitated by her friend's actions towards the white dog.

145 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:35 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup was slightly surprised by her friends attitude. She growled from the bottom of her lungs, and it was like a little roar. "You, do not, insult her, you understand?" She said, turning on the red pup. Her hackles were raised, and her neon eyes blazed with fury. She walked up to the pup, and slapped her with a paw, causing scratch marks. "Don't ever believe what you hear. For the last, last time. SHE did NOT take us. We FOLLOWED her against her will. Get that through your head, or you will have lost a friend you should want to keep." She turned to her brother. "That goes for you too." She growled. She hated when other wolves disliked her friend. Kitpup had decided never to follow Shiver anymore, unless it was for a good reason. She stared at the pup, waiting for a response.

146 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:40 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup growled, he stepped in front of Foxpup. He flung a large claw and scratched her side "you don't touch her understand, just because you think of her as a mother I don't and you don't need to attack her" he growled. He made the largest growl that he himself scared of and pounced of her, he pined his paws on her shoulders and placed all his weight; she knew he couldn't throw her off.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

147 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:45 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"How dare you!" She growled. She tried to wiggle out from under him, but failed. "Fatty!" She snarled in his face. She knew one of the things he hated was being called fat. She nipped at his muzzle, biting it. She hung on to it, digging her teeth in a little.

148 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:50 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
He growled again and bit her muzzle shutting it and he growled "you need to stop acting like she is mother" he said with a giant growl. He snapped and put his jaws on her neck, he didn't clamp down but did it as a sign of dominance. He waited until she was then calm again before he would let go.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

149 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:55 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Well, who else do I have? I have no mother figures in my life! I need one! I don't even have a sister! And I couldn't treat Graystar like a mom, she's the leader! What do you want me to do brother!" She yelled, getting angrier by the second. But at the same time, she could feel depression sinking in. She already felt tired. Even her normally sparkling green eyes were dulling. Not to mention how her tears made her fur look funny. She started crying, and even stopped struggling. She lay almost limp as her brother sat on her, fangs at her neck.

150 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup growled and looked at her dull green eyes "don't you see you are hurting me, I have to do this and you are hurting people, I got an infection on the wounds you gave me and you just clawed Foxpups face. You are becoming to aggressive" he said. He stayed there until she was really calmed down.