An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

201 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Hawk growled and snorted at him. "Last I heard,he was dead." She snapped. Even if Mossybreeze was once her apprentice,did not mean he would show mercy. She lashed her white tail. "Now go and cower with the rest of your clan.

Sunblaze gave a side-long glance at Lilysong,and gave a hesitant nod. He suddenly felt a bit guilty for arguing with a pup,and a bit foolish. His ears twitched and he straightened up as Brokenstar relayed the news of Windclan. Gentlestar went next,but he said neither did he do anything. He didn't hold a grudge,seeing as he doubted one would murder a wolf. Sunblaze had heard of Mossybreeze from a while back,but he doubted there would be anymore of that again.

Duskpup lashed his tail and gave a threatening glare at the rest of the Stormclanners. His golden eyes looked up at Lilysong and Sunblaze. He growled but said nothing else. HIs eyes stilled probed at every Stormclan pet.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

202 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Mosseybreeze was shocked to hear that her brother was dead. "I will not Hawk for ny clan is strong unlike Thunder. You are lucky this is a gathering and that you are an elder." She walked away lashing her tail.

203 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Hawk gave a snort as she walked away. She sat back down,her hackles still raised. "Direstar shouldn't have ever given her a chance. She would have at least left the clans." Her ears were shoved forward,and she felt her jaw still tensing from baring her fangs.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

204 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup was sitting and looked up a two unknown wolves go up onto the rock and step back down, she was curious and was very eager for this was the first meeting's she's been to. She noticed that a lot of Windclanners growled, narrowed their eyes, or glared at the rock as the second wolf (Gentlestar) announced something while on the high rock. She saw some Windclan pups nearby and decided to walk over to them. "Hi, I'm Foxpup, wanna play?" she asked cheerfully at a brownish furred pup (Duskpup). She then stood in a playful posture; her hindquarters up in the air, head down, tail wagging, and whining to invite the Windclan pup to play with her.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

205 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Hawk

Elder
Stormpup looked at Duskpup curiously as he scrutinized the other Stormclanners. She glanced forward as a red Stormclanner introduced herself. She smiled and dipped her gray head. "Sure! I'm Stormpup,this is Duskpup." The tanned male was still distracted with the Stormclanners,so she shoved his gently as he rocked a little. Her blue eyes smiled at the. Storm lander. Unknown to the war about to burst between the two clans.

Duskpup's head swiveled towards Stormpup. He pursed his lips as he stared at Foxpup. He growled and lashed his tail. "Stay away from us." He backed up with the threat of baring his white ivory teeth. They glistened in the moonlight.

Sunblaze's ears twitched as he gazed over at the large rock again. Firestar was the only one left to announce the news of Thunderclan. He took a deep breath and sighed loudly. The cold air constricted his lungs,but being a runner helped the situation. He flexed his paws on the clearing floor. Feeling the need of the wind in his face.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

206 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:40 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup giggled cheerfully as another pup decided to play, but then frowned as the pup she was really asking told her to leave him alone. The red she-pup then started jumping around Stormpup. The stormclanner then jumped up, above the pup's head, and tapped his hindquarters. "You're it, Stormpup." she said to the Windclan pup with the tannish fur in her high-pitched tone, normal for such a young pup. This is the most fun I've had in months she thought happily in her head.

207 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup arrived and saw Foxpup being growled at. He growled and went over to her, he sat next to her his large size dominating over all the pups. He growled and nuzzled her. He sat with dominance in his stance.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

208 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup still was playing when Lionpup decided to come and growl back at Duskpup. The red she-pup then decided to make him feel less tense and started playfully tackling him. She bit him gently on the ears, tail tagging crazily, and eyes twinkling in anticipation. The Stormclan pup nipped at his tail playfully, having no intentions of angering the pup as she played with him. She growled playfully, not to scare him though, just to taunt.

209 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup growled back playfully, he nipped her ears. He jumped up and went into a playfully position barking her. He yipped and tackled her lightly, he stood over her with a smile. He yipped and nipped her muzzle happily.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

210 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Stormpup looked sadly at Duskpup,Foxpup was rejected by him. She nudged him and gave him a small smile. He didn't react. She pinned her ears to her head. Foxpup still enticed her,and now another pup came up to them and growled at Duskpup. She clenched her teeth. Why don't they like us?

Duskpup bared his teeth at the other Stormclanner. He said nothing and lashed his tail. I'm outa here. He stood up and trotted. Doubting that Stormpup would join him.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

211 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup saw the other pup and got up off Foxpup. He shook his golden fur "sorry for not intriducing myself, I'm Lionpup" he said. He pawed at Foxpup playfully. He laughed and this time he had true happiness in his green cat like eyes.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

212 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Reddust

Warrior
(Who are you taking to?)

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

213 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:01 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Sorry) Lionpup got up, he stretched his legs and looked at Foxpup "I'm going back to the camp ok" he said. He walked off toward the camp with hopefully Foxpup coming with. He hoped there was nothing going on at the camp.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

214 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Reddust

Warrior
(So,did that post happen in rp or not?)

Hawk lashed her gray tipped tail. Her blind eye felt blank and useless,but she still narrowed it along with her orange one. Firestar was the last to announce. Hawk's ears twitched in the steadily growing wind.

Moonshadow gave a yawn. The moon seemed to start to fade from the night sky. The gathering should be over by now... Her blue eyes narrowed at Firestar. What is taking her so long?!

Redpaw glanced around,he was a bit bored no being able to hang around with some apprentices. It seemed like there were none. He groaned and laid his head on his paws again. Red grumbled a little and lashed his reddish brown tail.

Reddust shook his pelt a little,as some more wind was giving him a chill. He clenched his jaw to keep from shivering. He glanced up at Graystar again,impatient about telling her Shadowclaw's death. His brown tail waved in the air beside him. He was usually patient,but not today.

Ravenclaw blinked at Sunblaze as he dipped his head to him. He shrugged it off,guessing it meant to take care of the others to cross over. He had other matters to attend to since he was deputy of Windclan now. His blue tinged ears twitched. I wonder if they can cross over with those Twoleggeds things... He sighed loudly. A bit tired from the day's event.

Sunblaze lifted his head at the sky. He squinted as the night sky faded to a lighter blue. He blinked with wide brown eyes and looked frantically at the leader's rock. They needed to hurry and finish. Once the moon disappeared from the sky,the truce would be over.

Barkstripe's chin dripped crisp,cool water. He felt cold,so he half-heartedly shook his pelt. His teeth chattered in the wind. Getting Greencough from the cold was the farthest thing from his mind.

Stormpup watched as Lionpup raced away. She blinked with blank blue eyes. Then she turned back to Foxpup. She stood up on her paws and wagged her tail. She gave a sad sidelong face at Duskpup,but turned back to Foxpuo and gave a big smile. She jumped over and tagged Fox on her shoulder. Then she ran and giggled as she ran. Her Windclan heritage made her fast.

Duskpup yawned as he settled by a tree. His tan tail twitched as he laid his head on his paws. His eyelids slowly drooped,being a pup he slept earlier than this. He snorted and looked drowsily at the clan leaders.

Fernshade sighed once Sunclan's announcement was done. She sat behind Gentlestar and glanced at Firestar and awaited the news of Thunderclan. Her brown ears twitched impatiently. Her yellow eyes narrowed.

Weedpaw poked Wrenpaw's side. "Hello? Earth to Wrenpaw?" She waved a brown paw in front of his eyes to try and catch his attention. Weedpaw frowned. We need to hurry before the gathering ends!

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

215 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:31 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong breathed a small sigh as she turned her head skyward, searching for the full moon that symbolized the gathering. It was fading away in the faint pre-dawn light, that was for sure, and the pale brown and creamed furred female shifted her paws around anxiously. The gathering only lasted as long as the moon, and the same was said for the truce that allowed the four Clans to congregate in peace.  She cast a hesitant glance at the SunClan wolves around her and her Clanmates before settling her eyes on Firestar nervously.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

216 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup heard some of the other wolves from different clans chatting but was unable to make out their conversations. "Lilysong, why do we have these Gatherings anyways, all it is is the clan leaders talking while we listen? I wish they'd make it less boring, they'd be able to put StarClan to sleep by now." she says and yawns. "I'm going to camp before I sleep off into nothing in this place." she adds and the red she-pup than stood up. She then trotted up the steep waterfall, not losing her grip at all, and headed towards her camp. I wonder what Lionpup is up to right now she thought in her head.
~Stormclan camp~

Shiverpaw returned carefully to the Gathering place. She knew that the rest of her clan would be looking for her, but she didn't care at all. The white dog looked around, hidden behind the waterfall on her clan's side. Her chocolate brown eyes shined in the dim moonlight as if they were a flickering candle. I wish these wolves would understand me better than they do now she thought in her mind. Still, her memories go back to Graywolf's most charitable moments, and she wished her dear friend were still alive.

217 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Bravesong sat and listened to the wolves around her yet she did not approach any wolf. She sat there and wondered about the accusations against WindClan. She could not help but wonder if perhaps they were half right. She did not trust that Mosseybreeze wolf and that Swiftstorm wolf, both of whom were wolves whom had left and returned later on. Perhaps one of them had done away with the WindClan leader to seek some sort of revenge they had. She was curious as to how it would unfold and intended on telling Gentlestar about her theory after the gathering. Perhaps a SunClan wolf had killed Snowstar without the knowledge of SunClan as a whole. If it was an assassination there would be no wounds on the wolf. It left her wondering.

218 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Shiverpaw was wondering if she should go back to camp, but then she decided not to. The white dog then turned back towards Stormclan turf and padded towards the river. She jumped high and up to the top of the falls and then padded towards Perch's Flow. I wonder if Kitpup knows where I am she thought suddenly as she made her way there.
~Perch's Flow~

219 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar's golden eyes glanced forward as she noticed WindClan's former deputy, Brokenglare, walk up to the other leaders. The StormClan leader nodded to the other wolf in greeting, although wasn't certain why Brokenglare had joined the leaders to announce the Gathering. Perhaps she's WindClan's new leader? Graystar wondered; she decided that it may also be possible that Snowstar hadn't been able to attend the Gathering. After a few more moments, Brokenglare had spoken up for WindClan, announcing her new leadership status. After Brokenstar, Gentlestar had spoken for SunClan; the other leader had mentioned something about wolves stepping into SunClan's borders, and Graystar wasn't certain if she had noticed Gentlestar glance over at Brokenstar. I'm sure that nothing's happening between the two other Clans. The gray-furred leader told herself after a moment of thought; there did appear to be some slight tension between both SunClan and WindClan, though Graystar decided that it must have been due to Leafbare. Graystar quickly thought about the ceremonies that would take place back at StormClan's camp, deciding on most of the promotions and thinking about possible mentors for some of the new apprentices, before glancing back towards the other three leaders.

View user profile

220 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:50 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived at Four Falls and swim across. After she was on land she shook out her fur and padded up to Reddust. "Reddust whats going on, how come the gathering is still going on?"She asked. She had never really been to a gathering before. And it unnerved her with all the other clans togerther. She recognized a few wolves from working with them to rescue the wolves from the two legs but a lot of them she didn't know.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

221 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust narrowed his red eyes. He was starting to regret going to the gathering,the impatience was gnawing at him,and he felt out of place in the clearing.  A familiar voice made his ears quiver. He gave a casual yawn,and turned to Blackwidow. "Firestar hasn't announced the news for Thunderclan yet. Lupus it's taking forever." He muttered the last part under his breath,and rolled his eyes to show his irritation. The tip of his brown tail twitched to show his frustration.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

222 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow twitched her tail to let him know that she heard him. Then she whispered so that only he would hear, "We have Shiverpaw at camp, and we questioned her. She knew that Sadowclaw was there but out of fear of sinking she didnt help him. She also waited to inform us about the situation. Just thought I should update you on whats going on." Even recalling what happen made her want to go and rip into the apprentice's hide.

223 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust felt his paws flex involuntarily. He pondered her words for a second,before letting out an irritated click of his tongue. "Tck! I was wrong to have pitted her in the beginning." He blinked and gave a loud snort. "...I'll make sure to tell Graystar about it." He said with a gritty growl. His eyes floated over to the silver Riverclanner. She has got to banish the dog now...That leader of our's is too mouse-hearted to do a thing! His muscles rippled under his brown pelt as they tightened.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

224 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow nodded in agreement. " I told Graystar that letting that mutt join the clan wasn't a good idea. I didn't like her the moment she opened her muzzle and insulted one of our clanmates. I mean I joined the clan as a rouge but I was never disrespectful towards anybody. I earned my trust, all she has earned is mistrust and hate. If Graystar doesn't kick her out of the clan then there will be a serious problem."

225 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust narrowed his red eyes to small slits. He grunted in agreement,but had hesitated because Blackwidow hadn't completely earned his trust. Red cleared his throat and looked over into the forested area of Stormclan. His tail swished in the cool leaf-bare air. "Let's hope so..." He said more to be convince himself than Blackwidow.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum