An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

226 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup walked over to Reddust and Blackwidow. He sat down next to Reddust and looked at him "is that mutt gone yet" he growled angrily. He didn't like the mutt because he had made his sister more than once and he hated it. 'She said that the ones closest to you are going to hurt you, she thinks you are close to her' he growled in the back of his head.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

227 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Reddust

Warrior
As the pup approached,Reddust said nothing. No sense bringing a pup into things. He wanted a decent opinion. Even if he didn't,the warrior wouldn't have been surprised if Blackwidow went ahead and explain. Red's ears twitched in the wind,his red eyes still trained on Graystar. This gathering needs to get a move on. It's taking too long! He suppressed a growl and the twitch of his tail showed his impatience and frustration.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

228 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk narrowed her eyes as Mossybreeze floated away. A growl escaped through the side of her mouth. She was still as fiery as ever. Her white tail lashed in the air like a whip,and the elder couldn't help by raise her hackles. What is that mouse-brained idiot doing around Thunderclan?!

(Short :/)

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

229 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup huffed "cant wait till im a warrior, when my opinion actually matters" he said. He laid down and leaned against Reddust. He actually liked the warrior and wanted him to like him. He yawned and watched the gathering from his green eyes.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

230 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Moonshadow whipped her silver tail in the air. She gave a loud yawn,and tears emerged from the crinkles in her eyes. The fae stood up and arched her back in a stretch. Thinking the gathering would soon be over. She glanced around with her big royal blue eyes. She stood on the bank opposite to Thunderclan territory and waited. She felt a frown twist onto her face. Hurry up,Firestar!

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

231 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw's tail rippled in the air beside him. The sun was coming up,and the moon was a sign of a truce. Once the moon was gone,the hollow would be a big bowl of chaos. He gritted his teeth together with a vexing look on his face. Red was tired,but his anger flared his energy to where it had once been.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

232 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw flicked his tail. Spreading the paws that were starting to ache from standing for so long. His cyan eyes floated to the horizon. The sun's rising! His eyes widened a bit,showing surprise and fear. Then he composed himself and his face turned hollow. No surprise there. Firestar is taking too long. He gave an exasperated sigh and turned to Larkpaw and Bluemoon. "...You don't have to cross. The gatherings practically over." He leapt and swam through the water with ease. His glossy Riverclan pelt shed the water as he came up to the other shore and shook it roughly.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

233 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow looked down at Lionpup, annoyed. "So this is where you have run off to. I thought I made it clear that pups were to stay in the clan unless with a warrior. Man you pups are way to adventous for your own good." She sat patiently waiting for the thunderclan leader to announce her news.

234 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup looked down "im sorry Blackwidow, I was just following you" he said looking up at her with his green pup eyes. He whined as he suddenly got a head ache. He laid back down and put his paws on his head in pain. He kept from crying again.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

235 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust did all he could to keep his eye from incessantly twitching. He turned to his solemn face and felt the movement die away. Blackwidow started scolding the pup,and he was slightly glad for not dragging him into the conversation they had just had before. The change of subject was refreshing. Reddust hadn't heard a fae scolding a pup for a long time now,probably ever since he was a pup. A smirk crept onto his face. "...She's right you know." He interjected,his red eyes traveled down to the pup, still hard,but they softened a bit. "Pick one place to stay,and stay there. Don't move unless you are told to." His tail waved in the air. Red was expecting a mocking reply from the pup. He seemed sad that he wasn't respected enough.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

236 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe whipped his tail,and water flew off it's end. He was starting to dry up,and the warrior sat up to feel the cold breeze blow through his thick brown pelt. Even if he felt obliged to being mad,he couldn't muster any more anger. He was just too tired. The walk to Sunclan and back,then immediately going to the gathering afterward. He stifled a yawn and curled his slightly damp tail around his chilly paws. He tried kept his jerking shivery movement to a low.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

237 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze glanced at the Windclan side of the river. His brown eyes were clouded with worry. He glanced over at Lilysong. "I think we should start getting back..." He didn't want his first day on being deputy to end in ruin. His white ears twitched anxiously. "The sun's coming up. We need to get a move on... " He mumbled under his breath.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

238 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup looked up at Reddust and nodded. He looked down "yes Mr.Reddust" he said and laid back down. He yawned and waited for something to happen. He started to scratch his ear and then looked back waiting for Firestar to say something.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

239 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Duskpup dozed off while leaning on a tree. He gave a loud snark and blinked open his already golden eyes. He gave a loud yawn,tired from the long night. He stood up and shook out his legs which were still asleep. The pins and needles seemed to prick at his skin as he started to walk back to where Stormpup was. Duskpup looked around warily,but said nothing. His tail flicked around and he felt hunger gnaw at his belly he was starving,but his stomach hadn't growled yet. He was praying it wouldn't,because it would be a bit embarrassing. His ears twitched,and heard Sunblaze's worried voice. He didn't have a opinion,on one paw he wanted to stay and see how the gathering would end. Some tension seemed to be entangled between Sunclan and Windclan,but on another paw he was tired and hunger.

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

240 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Stormpup wagged her dark gray tail. She yipped playful,and turned to see Duskpup come back. She pounced on his back,wiggling her hindquarters before she leapt. She landed square on his shoulders and smiled happily. Her tongue lollying out of the side of her muzzle. Stormpup glanced up at Sunblaze and Lilysong. "Hi!" She said with a playful bark.

(...I don't know if I can do a nice character......)

Pup of Windclan

"Hey,hi,hello,aloha,òla,gomesta...Hello?" ~Stormcloud

"C'mon! Hurry up! Let's go already. Please,please,please,please,please...?" ~Stormcloud

"Well...I don't actually know what that means. So umm..." ~Stormcloud

Stormcloud's Bio
View user profile

241 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade stared at the forest. Her yellow eyes trained on the clearing. She could feel the warm rays of the sun fan out onto her brown fur. She gave a sigh of relief. The cold night had left her chilled in the night. Her tail curled around her paws. She turned and gave a hesitant glance at Gentlestar,and her eyebrows raised in a silent question. When are we going? She was starting to get impatient. Her paws were itching to get moving.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

242 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw had stopped and sat down beside the Windclan apprentice. A frown on her muzzle. The piece of wheat in her mouth moved to the other side of her mouth. She was wondering what to do to get the apprentice's attention. Her green eyes strayed to his amber ones. She felt her heart thump hard in her chest. She gave a yawn to play it off and laid down onto her stomach. Her eyes were forlone. She was worried about the coming battle.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

243 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Mr. Reddust...Of all the things... Red kept from sighing and sat up to look at the leaders again. The Stormclan warrior wasn't great with pups. They seemed too playful. When he was a pup,he was much more mature than the others from the beginning. His ears twitched in the leaf-bare wind. He was always out of place. Aurafrost was the only one he could relate with. She was a loner herself,and instead of being more mature,she was too cold-hearted. Red chuckled to himself. Only she really did opened up and her heart had warmed up at the time,but she had gone and died during the Twolegged invasion. Pixiepup was the only piece of evidence she was once real.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

244 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup looked up and Reddust and looked around. He huffed and looked back up "Reddust would you ever want to be leader?" he asked. He liked Reddust because he was calm and mature but strong.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

245 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust didn't answer until a few moments later. He thought about his words,but said it in a smooth casual voice. "Every warrior wants to be a leader." He didn't exactly answer,so he dodged the question. He had his own thoughts on leadership. Red had heard from the other that his father may have been a loner. He clenched his jaw. He did want to prove himself,but going all the way to a leadership position wasn't necessary.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

246 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup shook his head "what about you though? you say other warriors many times but what about you?" he said with a flick of his ear. He yawned and laid down almost falling asleep but not quiet.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

247 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:55 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong glanced at her Deputy as he spoke before switching her gaze to the slowly rising sun that was emerging on the horison, bathing the sky in crimson and gold. "The truce ends with the moon." She said, saying the obvious but worrying fact. "I agree. If we stay any longer, who knows what will happen. Besides," She lowered her voice, ensuring that only Sunblaze could hear her next words, "everyone needs to rest before the battle, or we will all be too exhausted to fight." Straightening up Likysong turned her head as she heard a playful bark, and smirked as her eyes landed on Stormpup with her tongue lollying out in the most adorable way. "Hey Stormpup." Se greeted enthusiastically.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

248 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:43 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The leader could hear her clanmates talk about having to leave. True, the gathering had been going on for way too long, and the sun was was rising, making the sky beautifully yellow-reddish, but signaling to return. Brokenstar wanted to get the gathering finished, but it was already morning. Oh so much she wished she could alter time! Not sure about how Starclan would react to this either way, the female glanced at her clanmates, with a face showing that she was unsure of this.

249 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Reddust lashed his tail and snorted. His voice edged with irritiation. He needed to watch where he stepped. Being too vague made wolves ask questions. "Everyone wants to be a leader." He paused,hesitating to scold the pup,but continued. "Have I not made myself clear?" He said with a solemn face.

Sunblaze sighed in exhaustion and nodded. He had forgotten about the battle,and had done so on purpose,as he wouldn't look around too awkwardly around the other clans. 'But things have to be done. Right?' He gave a brisk shake of his head to clear his throats and glanced around the clearing. He leaned into Lilysong's ear. "You get the pups. I'll get the Windclanners together so we can leave at a moment's notice." He smiled gently,as if to comfort her,but really it was to hide his inner feeling of dread He knew blood-shed was to come.

Duskpup stumbled to the side a little when Stormpup arrived. He replied through gritted teeth,trying his best to keep his balance. "Stormpup. He said as if acknowledging her presence. He finally sighed as he glanced up at the two warriors before him,finally gaining his footing. He heard their meager whispers. Dusk caught Stormpup's face of curiosity,she looked lie she was about to ask about it. He knew they were to keep the battle hush,hush,so he dropped her off his back.

Stormpup cocked her head. "What do you mean by fight-" Her words turned to a muffled wail as she hit the ground head-first. She rubbed her temples and glanced at Duskpup. Her puppy blue eyes filled to the brim with tears. "W-W-Why di-di-did y-you do that,"she sniffed and continued. "That hurt..." She rubbed her head and tears streamed down her dark gray cheeks. At least she had forgotten her question.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

250 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup nodded "yes Reddust" he said. He watched and then said "can you take me back to the camp?" he said as politely as he could. He looked up at him hopefully.