An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

251 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong's lightly tipped ears twitched as she felt Sunblaze's warm breath in them as he whispered instructions. As far as she was aware, Stormpup and Duskpup were the only two pups of WindClan that had chosen to attend the Gathering, and they were stood right in front of her. All she had to do was ensure they didn't wander off. She flashed him a smile much the same as his own. "Sure thing." Twisting her body around she turned in time to hear the start of Stormpup's question and see her tumble quite ungracefully to the ground. She was unsure whether it would be appropriate to scold or thank Duskpup for that, so after a moment's hesitation, she raised her brow in a gesture that could have been interpreted as one of amusement or questioning, which ever Duskpup liked, and turned her attention to Stormpup. In response to her muffled sobs Lilysong dipped her head and softly nuzzled the pup's side, trying to comfort her as best she could. "I'm sure it was an accident..." She uttered, glancing at Duskpup as she did so. "Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked, hoping that the answer would be no, not only for the pup's sake, but because she had no medical skills at all and wouldn't have the faintest clue what to do if she really had hurt herself.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

252 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Sunblaze glanced around the clearing and noticed that there weren't any more pups. He blushed in embarrassment and licked his chest fur. '...What is wrong with me?' The warrior took a deep breath and exhaled in an exasperated sigh. He glanced around and only spotted Larkpaw, Wrenpaw, Barkstripe, Brokenstar, and himself. His ears twitched. 'This should be easy. Larkpaw was already on the far side of the river,so he didn't need to worry about her. The deputy approached Barkstripe and gave him a gentle nudge. His eyes betrayed his worry, and was easily interpreted. Then he turned to lope over to Wrenpaw.

Reddust lashed his tail. His eyebrows raised in a scrutinizing question "Go back with Blackwidow..." He made it sound as if he was irritated enough he didn't want to be with the pup. Really he needed to report of Shadowclaw's death to Graystar. Blackwidow had brought news of Shiverpaw as well. His jaw clenched. 'I am going to make that dog's life miserable...'

Duskpup felt a stab of guilt as Stormpup tumbled off his back. He mumbled an apology shamefully. Personally the tan pup was glad Lilysong was playing along. The slight rise of her eyebrow amused him, but he was still confused on whether or not he had done the right thing. HIs tail drooped sadly. "Are you ok, Storm?" He asked again after Lilysong. He really was worried about his friend.

Stormpup sniffed a little. Her tail not twitching in excitement anymore. She looked up with damp cheeks at Lilysong. She didn't answer the question, she just buried her small gray head into the warrior's cheek. Rubbing her wet tears dry on her fur.

Barkstripe glanced up at a slight nudge. His face was a little out of sorts, but all his sleepiness disappeared when Sunblaze's eyes met his. He gave a brisk nod and stood up. He glanced at the river, and padded over. He hesitated to cross over, and finally decided he wouldn't. It would look too suspicious if a warrior went and sneaked off from a gathering. His hatred of water also played a part in his refusal to cross. He was still slightly damp from crossing the first time. He sat down on his rump and laid his tail on his paws to warm them up.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

253 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup nodded "its alright I will go by myself. I promise I will stay there" he said. He walked to the camp with a bark. His golden pelt got soaked on the way back but he liked it. He walked back calmly and silently.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

254 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:06 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong glanced up as she watched Sunblaze pad away to Gather the remaining members of the Clan, but soon refocused her attention on the small pup when she felt her bury her face into her cheek.  Laying down next to the pup the Warrior let Stormpup dry her damp cheeks on her fur and gently brought her tail up around her body, giving the pup the option to huddle up in that instead of using the female's face. "We'll be going home soon." The she-wolf informed the two youngsters, hoping that to be a reassuring fact to them both as they were bound to be tired after the lack of sleep they had had. "Then you can cosy up in your den and sleep the rest of the day away if you wish." She wished she could have the option to do just that when she arrived back at camp, but knew that the reality of it all would be very different.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

255 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust stood up on his paws when the pup ran off. He bit back a harsh scolding. 'That stupid little...' His tail lashed in th air like a brown whip. He held himself back from chasing after the pup. He still needed to bring the message to Graystar. 'Pups are not of my concern.' He growled under his breath and sat down again. His paws itching to go after the pup.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

256 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Stormpup didn't nod,since she was still a little shocked from the fall. She felt something warm settle on her back. The dark gray pup gave a sniff and turned to Duskpup with bright turquoise eyes. "I-I-" She hiccuped,and continued again. "I-I'm f-fine." She gave another hiccup and looked at the two wolves with still wet eyes.

Pup of Windclan

"Hey,hi,hello,aloha,òla,gomesta...Hello?" ~Stormcloud

"C'mon! Hurry up! Let's go already. Please,please,please,please,please...?" ~Stormcloud

"Well...I don't actually know what that means. So umm..." ~Stormcloud

Stormcloud's Bio
View user profile

257 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Duskpup gave a sigh of relief. Then he glanced around. His jet black nose wrinkled at the scent of poppy seeds. He snorted and rubbed his nose. Jesh...I can smell just about everything in this clearing. He sneezed,and jostled a little. He blinked his golden eyes a bit before wrinkling his nose again. The musky scent of the clans made him stifle a gag.

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

258 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar listened to the conversations, and then blinked suddenly. She'd drifted off slightly. The moon was disappearing quickly so she had to make her announcement. "ThunderClan has been fine this past moon, the borderlines have been kept and the prey has been good. Several wolves have been promoted, among them: Zeropaw, Diamondfang and Redwind."

A voice in the background caught Firestar's attention. She glanced around the clearing quickly before turning and leaping off the rock, running back home. Had she imagined it? Mossy? Was that her?

TC Camp

Last edited by Firestar on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

259 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar dipped her head to the other leaders. " This is the end of the gathering, Sunclan head home." She said jumping off the rocks and she swam to the other side of where the gathering was and took off towards home. Al the while she was thinking about what to do when she got back to the clan. she would need to maybe put in some extra training and have pandamask collect more herbs to prepare them. she would also need to talk to Graystar about if their alliance is still in effect.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

260 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:34 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar glanced towards Firestar as she heard the ThunderClan leader speak; she nodded upon hearing the announcements for the other Clan. Gentlestar had next mentioned that the Gathering was over, and Graystar nodded once more. "StormClan, we're leaving now." The bluish-gray leader called out, dipping her head to the other two leaders before leaping off of the stone.Graystar's golden eyes looked up at the sky; the moon had begun to disappear behind the forest, and the pale light of dawn had appeared on the horizon. I'll need to speak to the search patrols when I return back to camp, right after the ceremonies; I should speak to Snowstorm as well. Graystar thought to herself. The leader padded over to the edge of the Gathering-place, swimming through the water to reach the other side. The wolf looked back to make sure that the Clan was coming before heading back in the direction of camp.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

261 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Hawk lashed her tail. She glanced up as the gathering was called to a end. She nudged Winchester and stood up on her paws. She gave her fur a gentle shake,then headed off to the stream. She slipped into the water with ease and paddled across. She shook back and forth this time,the droplets of water raining down around her. Hawk gave a deep breath and sighed,then chased after the others.
-Tc camp-

Moonshadow blinked her royal blue eyes. Dark circles adorned her upper cheek bones. The gray fae clicked her tongue in irritation and leapt down to join the others. Having a bit of a hard time with the water. She flicked her ears and lashed her tail. Leaving a trail of water in her wake.
-Tc camp-

Redpaw blinked in surprise as he was suddenly promoted. He gave a big grin and waved a tail in an arrogant fashion. He dashed after the others. His muscles bunched up and rippled under his reddish brown pelt. When the now warrior struck water he dove through it and paddled through it with a newfound energy. Rushing back to camp with a joyful look on his face. Not even bothering to shake off the water which streamed down his muzzle.
-Tc camp-

Reddust clenched a jaw. Graystar passed by nonchalantly. His red eyes narrowed as he stood up and joined his Riverclan leader. His tail swept the ground. He dove into the water and when he was across looked a lot smaller. He had thick fur. He gave a good,long,hard shake and ran into the marsh.
-Sc camp-

Ravenclaw watched as the wolves retreated to their homes. He gave a meaningful glance at the two faes, then ran off into the territory. He looked up at the orange sky with cyan eyes. I'm tired... He gave a yawn and half-heatedly ran back to camp.
-Sc camp-

Fernshade's tail went erect when Gentlestar orders their departure. She turned and ran after her leader. Her yellow eyes hardened and ready for the blood she'd that was to come. No one will defeat Sunclan! Her face twisted in a growl.
-Sc camp-

"Wrenpaw..." Weedpaw nagged,but finally had to go once Gentlestar called for Sunclan to return to camp. She flicked her ears and ran off after them. Her brown tail waving in the air. Her green eyes wide with worry and fear. She prayed to Starclan. Reacting her prayers and fears countless times.
-Sc camp-

Sunblaze watched as a Sunclan apprentice ran off from Wrenpaw. He narrowed his brown eyes,but brushed quickly brushed it off. Giving Wren the benefit of the doubt. He stood in front of the apprentice and waved his tail towards the river. The gathering had finished,so they were moving out. Sunblaze glanced over at Lilysong,then dashed off to Windclan. Remembering about the Stormclan pups mentioning something at Jagged Cliff,so he headed there first.
-Jagged Cliff-

Barkstripe grumbled and dove into the water once the gathering was over. Once on the Windclan side,he started shivering. His teeth chattering against the howling wind. He shook his pelt and dashed off to camp. Straining his muscles,thinking exercise would keep him warm. He gave a meager cough,unknown to the fact that he had green cough.
-Wc camp-

Stormpup sniffled and rubbed her blue eyes with her paws
She glanced up at the leaders once they announced they would go hope. She felt sleepy just thinking about going to sleep. She rubbed her eyes again. The crinkles of her eyes filled with tears as she yawned. She glanced up at Lilysong blearily. Stormpup lifted her paws. "Can you carry me...?" She asked sleepily.

Duskpup sighed when Stormpup asked for a ride home. He was just as tired as the fae,but he didn't want to weigh down the warriors any more than they already were with the battle. His tail twitched. "We should get going..." He muttered under his breath.

Duskthorn's Biography

View user profile

262 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong's tail twitched as the ThunderClan leader's voice carried out across the clearing, announcing nothing much of interest about the recent goings on in her Clan. Most reports were the same at every Gathering. Letting a long yawn escape her muzzle the female stood up and stretched, relishing the feeling that shot through her stuff muscles as she did so. Hearing Stormpup's request the warrior regarded the sleepy pup with a warm small. "Of course, Stormpup." She said cheerfully, bending down to Stormpup's hight so that she could clamber up onto her back. "I'd be happy to."

View user profile

263 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:47 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenstar could clearly see her clanmates leaving, and decided to get moving herself. The female moved down in a slide-like fashion, landing on her forepaws with a small thud from her backpaws as they hit the ground. She walked calmly over to the water and started swimming over to the Windclan side. Her emotionless face hid the fact that she wasn't sure if she had done good at the gathering, plus her plans for the time after the gathering. With fast movements from her legs, the female sped up in the last meters. As she got back up on land, she quickly shook her fur and ran off to the camp, hoping that all of her clan was joining, even though she hadn't said anything.

~Windclan Camp~

264 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluemoon sighed in a relieve. The gathering was finally over and she could return to her daily rutine - wandering around the territory on her own. The blue wolf gazed at Graystar when she called them. 'It's time to go.' she thought. Blue watched Ravenclaw figure disappear in the distance. She gave a glance to her friend Larkpaw and nodded for goodbye. And again, Bluemoon made her best efforts to cross to the other coast. When she was on hard land the fae shook her fur and with medim speed trotted to Stormclan's territories.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

265 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Stormpup smiled wearily then clambered onto the fae's back. She gave a small yawn and clung like a burr to her fur. She slowly fell asleep. Too tired to notice the bouncing of Lilysong walking around. Her dreams made her float away unconsciously.

(So short...)

Pup of Windclan

"Hey,hi,hello,aloha,òla,gomesta...Hello?" ~Stormcloud

"C'mon! Hurry up! Let's go already. Please,please,please,please,please...?" ~Stormcloud

"Well...I don't actually know what that means. So umm..." ~Stormcloud

Stormcloud's Bio
View user profile

266 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Duskpup noticed the clearing was already more than half-empty. He watched as Stormpup climbed up Lilysong's back, then he turned to Windclan territory again. "C'mon! We should hurry." He said more seriously than a pup should. He leapt into the river and swam to the other side. The water drove a shiver up his spine. Once across, Duskpup shook his pelt and gritted his teeth to keep them from chattering. He glanced behind at the two females and waited.

Duskthorn's Biography

View user profile

267 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong waited for Stormpup to secure herself safely on her back, rising to her full height once she was satisfied and following Duskpup as he bounced off in the direction on WindClan territory. The female paused at the bank of the river, steering clear of the splash that Duskpup created as he plunged into the river. Casting a quick glance at Stormpup sleeping soundly on her back, Lilysong slipped smoothly into the water, trying as best she could to make sure that Stormpup stayed above the water so that she didn't get wet. Hauling herself up on the other side with a small huff of relief, the warrior flashed Duskpup a fleeting smile and trotted off back to camp, her pelt dripping and creating a small trail of droplets as she went.

-WindClan Camp-

View user profile

268 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Dusk's ears twitched. Water splattered on the ground beside him as he lashed his tan tail. He let Lilysong and Stormpup pass him. He stared at them from the back. He was curious about the battle,but he wasn't one to pry. He gave an exasperated sigh and dragged his drenched paws after the wolves.
-Wc camp-

Duskthorn's Biography

View user profile

269 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze's dark blue eyes had glanced up at the leaders as he heard them announce that it was time to leave. The orange-tan furred warrior stood up to his paws before beginning to head back to camp. He hadn't been able to pay much attention to the Clan announcements, instead thinking about WindClan and their accusation. Would a battle result from it? He remembered previous battles that he had been in before, most recently the battle against the Twolegs; during that battle, however, all of the Clans had been working together. How did everything change so quickly? The wolf wondered with a sigh, slowing as he neared the edge of the Gathering-place. Stoatblaze padded forward into the water, recalling the first time he'd learned to swim back in RiverClan. It really did seem as if everything had changed so fast, the warrior thought. Padding out onto the other side of the shore and shaking the water out of his pelt, Stoatblaze trotted back towards SunClan's camp and the territory that he now called home.

~SunClan camp~

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

270 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot's amber eyes glanced up as she noticed the other Clans leaving. "I suppose that it's time to head back. It was nice speaking to you, Pandamask." Twistedfoot said with a nod to the other medicine wolf, before glancing down at Ivypup. "We should be getting back to camp as well." The dark gray wolf said, glancing up as she watched most of StormClan begin to leave. Glancing back to see if Ivypup was coming, Twistedfoot headed towards the edge of the island, managing to swim back to the other side. I'm sure that there will be a ceremony soon, for all of those pups. I wonder.... Twistedfoot thought to herself, recalling Ivypup's interest in herbs. Perhaps she would be interested in becoming the medicine wolf apprentice? We'll see. The wolf decided, padding back after the other StormClan warriors.

~StormClan camp~

View user profile

271 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart had somewhat listened to the leaders' announcements, letting out a yawn. Before long, the Gathering had finished, and the reddish-brown warrior got up to his paws and padded over to the shore, stopping abruptly as he recalled that he'd need to swim. Perfect, Thrushheart thought in annoyance to himself, hesitating before reluctantly swimming forward and shaking out his fur as he he reached the other side. I've got to find another way to the Gathering-place next time. Thrushheart thought to himself. The young warrior ran forward, heading back to camp.

~StormClan camp~

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

272 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp had listened to each of the leaders' announcements, paying the most attention to ThunderClan's as Firestar announced the new warriors and apprentice. When it was time to go, the deputy stood up to her paws, her minty green eyes gazing back towards the direction of ThunderClan's camp. I'll see if I should go out on a border patrol, or maybe go out hunting later. The silvery-white furred wolf thought to herself. As quickly as she could, Cloudwhisp swam back to the other side, heading after the other ThunderClan wolves.

~ThunderClan camp~

Credit  
View user profile

273 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw's blue eyes glanced up towards the leaders as they had finished their announcements, and he blinked slightly, a bit tired. Standing up to his paws, the fluffy-furred apprentice padded back towards the edge of the island, swimming across. I wonder what it was like back in RiverClan. Didn't they have their camp on an island? Icepaw thought, uncertain. He let out a faint, nearly inaudible sigh as he continued back towards StormClan's camp. I won't be able to see RiverClan's camp for myself, not after what happened to the old forest. More importantly, the old RiverClan camp wasn't the only thing that had been lost; several wolves, including Silverheart, hadn't returned. Icepaw flicked his ears, trying to think about the river instead as he walked back to camp.

~StormClan camp~

View user profile

274 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike sat back at the shore, looking forward at the Gathering-place in front of her. She hadn't decided to face her fear of swimming, instead trying her best to hear what the leaders were saying. This is pointless, I can't hear anything. The brown-furred warrior thought with a slight growl. She watched through green eyes as it appeared that some wolves were swimming back to the other side, and decided that the Gathering must be over. Leopardstrike padded back towards ThunderClan's camp, trying her best for no one to have seen that she hadn't gone to the Four Falls. I don't want anyone to think that I'm not brave. Leopardstrike thought, hoping that she hadn't missed much by staying away from the Gathering. What if her sister, Dolphinpaw, had come? Deciding that she could try to swim to the island next time, Leopardstrike walked back to camp.

~ThunderClan camp~

View user profile

275 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup had perked his ears as he heard a voice ask him what it was like to be in StormClan. Thinking for a moment, the pup tried to recall what it was like back in the old territories. He could picture the previous camp, and the river, remembering the time he had left camp before his vision had been damaged. The pup had wondered how he should respond, but soon let out a yawn, feeling rather tired.

Blinking open his eyes, Flamepup realized that he had fallen asleep. Quickly standing up onto his paws, he perked his ears to see if he could hear the other wolves around him. Instead of the loud sound of several Clans speaking, he only heard a few pawsteps. Oh no, I must have overslept! Flamepup thought in alarm. It seemed that Kitpup had returned back to camp, as well, along with Lionpup; most of the others seemed to be missing from the clearing too. Flamepup glanced around in the pale dawn light, trying his best to determine where StormClan's camp was. There were too many unfamiliar scents in the clearing for him to follow StormClan's scent back, and Flamepup tried to walk in the direction of pawsteps that he'd heard instead. He yelped with surprise as he found himself in the river, realizing that he hadn't been paying much attention. Paddling forward, Flamepup tried to make it to the other side of the shore, panting and shaking out his pelt once he had made it there. Out in the forest, there were less scents of the other wolves and Flamepup was able to catch StormClan's scent. The pup trotted back as quickly and carefully as he could, hoping that he was going in the right direction.

~StormClan camp~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum