An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

276 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow decided to make sure that Lionpup got home safely and Leave Reddust to tell Graystar about Shadowclaw. She waded across the shallow lake and when she got to the other side she shook her fur out. She didn't really care too much too be wet, especially with her whole experience in the mud. She headed in the direction of camp, wondering what was to be done with Shiverpaw.
-Stormclan camp-

277 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior

It can be assumed all news has been shared and every wolf has left Four Trees to return to their territory.

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum