An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(I leave for a couple of hours and 3 more pages pop up...)
(@Gentle - alright,thanks! Up that clears a lot up)

Ravenclaw sighed. "Alright,alright. We just don't want you getting sick in this weather. Water can make you 10 times colder." He glanced up as he spotted the Thunderclan leader arriving. The creases on his forehead deepened. Where is Windclan?[/] The blue tinged warrior shook his head. The pups started milling about the other clans. Hi ears twitched and the pungent scent of Graywolf made him crinkle his nose. His icy blue eyes turned to spot the warrior and he growled lowly. [i]She's a loner she's not supose to be here!

Hawk arrived after Firestar. Her eye scrutinizing the falls. It seemed peaceful and calm,beside the sound of roaring water in your ears. The tip of her tail twitched in thought. Let's all just hope nothing back broke out in the clans. The elder gave a loud sigh and sat on the outskirts of the clearing. Hawk didn't want to attract attention,sure she didn't like being alone,but being the center of all the eyes in the clearing would have unnerved her.

Moonshadow lashed her tail and immediately sat down in the center of the clearing. She really wanted the gathering to be over. She didn't have good memories of them. The half Thunderclan and Shadowclaw wolf yawned loudly. She laid down onto her stomach and swiped her pink tongue over her gray muzzle. Her royal blue eyes followed the leader's black silhouettes as they moved around in the large rock.

Weedpaw's ears twitched,and she sighed loudly. As off irritated,but it was an act to cover up what really was happening. "I've been training outside of camp. Since you haven't assigned me a mentor after Scarletsoul..." (Wait is it ok to assume Scarletsoul died during the attack of the facility? She disappeared a while before the ending on the last site.)
Weedpaw cleared her throat to hide her actual cracking voice. She did actually miss her old mentor. "I've been practicing and trying to train myself. I didn't really want anyone to see me fail so badly." She muttered the last part under her breath.

Redpaw quickly arrived a little after the faes that he followed after. His brown eyes looked up at the twinkling stars. They winked at him in the dark sky. He flicked a tail and glanced around for someone to talk to. He felt bored,and a gathering thing was where the clans socialized. He decided to try and make some friends and allies among other clans.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

52 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup went over to Ravenclaw. he cleared his throat "why is the loner/ traitor here" he growled and looked at Ravenclaw. He didn't like the loner and didn't want his sister to go. He watched the loner talk with Icepaw and Lionpup watched her closer.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

53 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw gave another low growl. "I don't know Lionpup,but why in Starclan's name is she milling around like a clanner?" His cold glare seemed to freeze to ice. His hair bristled.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

54 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:16 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar listened to Weedpaw and felt guilty that she would think badly of her. "Alright Weedpaw, I'm sorry I will work out the mentor situation later." She said before she watched her walk away. She glanced over when she caught Thunderclan's scent. She nodded her head at Firestar in greeting. "Hello Firestar." She hoped she didn't notice how tired she looked and sounded.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

55 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:25 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Applepaw shook her pelt, trying her best to make sure the water wouldn't land on Icepaw. "Yeah it's my first," she told him. "Is it yours?" Applepaw sat around and looked at her surroundings. More wolves had arrived and the place looked pretty. She didn't expect there to be four big falls so that surprised her.

56 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Weedpaw grunted in reply and quickly dipped her head. The brown apprentice slipped off into the slowly growing crowd. She have a sigh and killed around with the younger wolves. Hoping to blend in. Her tail twitched in worry. Where are you Wrenpaw?

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

57 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Pandamask appeared on the verge of mosts sight, her black ears were perked and she inhaled taking in the scent of everyones uncomfortableness. Twitching her ears she moved forward heading over toward Twistedfoot, she sat down her face crinkling up into a soft smile "Hello Twistedfoot, its been some time since we've met. How is everything in my old clan?" she inquired interestedly. She wondered how minkpaw was doing and if she'd earnt her warrior name yet.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

58 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup looked up as another wolf approached. This one smelled strongly of Sunclan. "Hi, are you a Medicine Wolf?" She asked the She-wolf with large, round green eyes.
(Short! >.<)

59 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup yawned and walked around and saw a huge mouse hiding in a bush. he growled and crouched, he stepped forward and jumped on the mouse, he quickly bit its neck and killed it. He yipped in happiness and brought it over to Ivypup. He brought it over with his green eyes happy "hey Ivypup you hungry" he asked setting the mouse down.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

60 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivy turned as she heard Lionpup. He trotted over to her with a mouse. She smiled, "Yeah, a little hungry I suppose." She replied, pleased that he wanted to share, and impressed that he had caught it all by himself. She kneeled over and took a bite, enjoying the warm flavors. Since her mother had been formally a Riverclan wolf, Ivy enjoyed the taste of fish more then land prey. But in Leaf-bare, there wasn't any time to be picky. "Thanks." She said to him once she finished that mouthful.

61 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:15 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup nodded an started to eat. Once he was finished he barks a goodbye to Ivypup and marched off to take a small nap. He found a nice spot to where if the leaders spoke he would wake up. He laid down and fell asleep.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

62 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar padded into the Gathering-place, shaking out some water from her fur. It had been awhile since she'd last gone swimming, and she was glad that she had been able to. She noticed both SunClan and ThunderClan wolves, in addition to some from her own Clan, although WindClan didn't yet seem to be in the clearing. Graystar spotted Gentlestar and Firestar nearby a large rock, and walked over in their direction. The leader leaped up onto the rock, nodding to the other two leaders. "Hello Firestar, hello Gentlestar." Graystar greeted the other two wolves, sitting down on the stone.

View user profile

63 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup woke up seeing Graystar. He jumped up and ran over to her. He looked up he loved his green eyes and his large size, "hi Graystar thank you for letting me come" he said.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

64 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Hearing Kitpup's response, Flamepup nodded slightly. "I know." He murmured, still trying his best not to focus on all of the other sounds. He stayed quiet for a few moments, slowly trying to get more used to all of the different voices speaking at once; the multitude of unfamiliar scents was still a bit disorienting. "Do you know how many of the other Clans have arrived so far?" Flamepup asked Kitpup in a murmur, trying to determine if he could see where the other leaders were.

65 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
After hearing his question, Kitpup lifts up her head, looking around. She spots at least one wolf from all the clans, and spots 3 leaders. She turns back to Flamepup. "I see at least one wolf from each clan, but only 3 leaders." She says. She rests her head on her paws again, happy to be near him. All because of him, she didn't want to leave anymore. Yet, she still did. She loved Shiverpaw like a mother, and wanted to stay with her. But she loved Flamepup, and didn't want to leave him. She shed a tear, feeling like she was being forced to make a choice even though she really wasn't.

66 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot nodded at Ivypup's question, her amber eyes glancing back up at the leaders for a few seconds before turning back to the pup. "Yes, that's Firestar, ThunderClan's leader." The dark gray medicine wolf replied. She looked up as she noticed Pandamask, hearing the other medicine wolf's words. "Hello Pandamask, it's nice seeing you again; everything's okay in StormClan." Twistedfoot replied. Recalling that Pandamask used to be friends with Minkpaw when she was in the Clan, she added; "Minkpaw's doing okay as well. I'm sure that she'll get her warrior name some time soon." Twistedfoot heard another pup, Lionpup, approach; soon Lionpup had walked away, though, and Twistedfoot's gaze went back onto the clearing as she tried to see if all of the Clans had arrived.

View user profile

67 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw nodded as he heard Applepaw's response, nodding once more as she asked if this was his first Gathering. "Yes, this is my first Gathering as well." The fluffy apprentice replied. Applepaw had shook her fur, a droplet or two of water landing onto Icepaw. He recalled that the Gathering-place was on an island, and remembered how he had to swim to get here. "Do you like swimming?" Icepaw decided to ask after a few moments. "My parents were in RiverClan, so I suppose that must be why I like swimming too." Icepaw added, listening to hear both Applepaw's answer to his question and also to hear Graystorm's response.

View user profile

68 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike quickly stopped just before reaching the shore, her green eyes glancing at the water that surrounded the Four Falls. Her pelt bristled, and her ears pinned back. Even though Leopardstrike was a generally brave wolf, one of her fears was of swimming; she'd never been swimming before, though she remembered a warrior nearly drowning when she had just been a pup. I'm not going to go to the Gathering-place; I'll just stay right here. Maybe I'll be able to hear what they're saying. Leopardstrike thought to herself, though she knew that she was too far away from the Four Falls to hear what would be said when the Gathering began. She walked along the edge of the water, trying to think about what she should do; she definitely didn't want to appear to be scared, but she also didn't want to swim.

View user profile

69 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar glanced down as she heard another voice, seeing Lionpup nearby. "Hello Lionpup; you're welcome. Are you enjoying the Gathering so far?" The leader asked, remembering her first Gathering. She had been an apprentice when she'd gone, along with her brother; Graystar's golden eyes quickly looked around the clearing to see if most of the Clans had arrived, also listening to hear Lionpup's reply.

View user profile

70 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup finished the mouse with Lionpup and watched as he trotted away. "He's kinda cute." She thought, more in a playful pup way then anything romantic. She gazed back at Twistedfoot as she answered her earlier question. Ivy nodded and watched as her own clan's leader, Graystar, leaped up on the Great Rock. There was already another She-wolf on there too. "That's Sunclan's leader. Sweetstar, or Friendlystar?" She asked again. "So all the leaders are faes. Firestar, Graystar, whatever Sunclan's is, and....Snowstar is it?" Remembering names didn't come easily.

71 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup nodded as Kitpup mentioned that wolves from all of the Clans were there, although only three of the leaders. He wondered where the other leader was, perhaps back at their own Clan's camp? Flamepup looked down at Kitpup, thinking of another question to ask, though hesitated as he was unsure whether or not Kitpup had been crying. He wasn't certain due to his rather blurry vision, though decided that it may be best to ask. "Are you okay, Kitpup?" Flamepup said in his quiet voice, listening to hear Kitpup's reply.

72 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot glanced back at Ivypup as she heard the pup ask a question. "You're right, that is SunClan's leader; her name is Gentlestar, you were close." The medicine wolf replied. She fluffed out her fur as a cold breeze ruffled her pelt, wondering for a moment how long it would be until Newleaf. She sighed; Leafbare had just begun. Twistedfoot listened to hear if Ivypup would reply, thinking about all of the herbs she'd be able to find in Newleaf.

View user profile

73 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup shrugged "yeah I just want it to start" he said and them nodded a goodbye. He walked around and flicked his tail. He stretched his legs and laid down. He Fliked his ears for any conversation.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

74 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup sniffles back another tear, and looks at Flamepup. "I-I'm alright, I just... it's complicated." She said with a sigh, not wanting to tell him anything. She wagged her tail and wiped off the tear, trying to appear normal. She put her head back down, trying to make it through the night.

75 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup nodded. "Strange that Windclan's not here yet. I wonder what could be keeping them?" She looked around at all the wolves. She wanted to ask more questions, but she didn't want to pest the Medicine Wolf either. "Well, if I don't ask, I'll never find out will I?" Ivy noticed the older wolf ruffle her fur in the cold. "Who are the deputies of the clans?" She asked in an eager voice, hoping she wasn't being annoying with all her questions.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum