An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

1 The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

A small island surrounded by four cascading waterfalls in the middle of where the clans claim their stake. There is a giant rock for the leaders to stand on and the small island is lined with moss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:45 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Winchester turned up with a bloodied muzzle and a few scraps of fur missing from his scruff, appearing not to give two shakes of a tail about his scruffy appearance he made his way over to hawk and sat down. His gray eyes watching everything happen with a look of annoyance and hostility although those who knew him knew that he was just a big softie although he didn't like to admit it.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

77 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup saw a wolf and walked over to him. He puffed out his chest, he loved to suprise wolves with his size. Te golden wolf smiled "hi I'm Lionpup what's your name" he said. He sat down on his haunches.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

78 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm arrived at the gathering and he sat down near the place the leaders stood. He was on edge because of the allegations against his clan from WindClan. He noted that Brokenstar was not there nor was most of WindClan. His black and white coat settled down on the moss and he looked at the leaders anxiously.

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

79 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw arrived at the gathering. She noticed her mentor and Icepaw were there, as Kitpup and Lionpup, possibly her whole clan were there. She saw Graywolf trot around somewhere, but just couldn't locate her. She then walked calmly and respectfully up to Graystar. "Graystar, I can't help but notice that my friend, Graywolf is here. I am wondering what she's doing here, and possibly all my clan mates, and yourself." she says nervously to her mentor and leader. Bad idea, Shiverpaw. You know what Graystar's going to do to you, she's gonna get really mad, possibly even punish me for not listening to the warrior code she thought in her mind. The white dog then stood with her tail tucked between her legs, ears down and back, and her eyes having a glint of worry in them, waiting for her mentor's response.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

80 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Storm turned up with a big stupid grin on his face, trotting down he stared around his handsome brown eyes taking in the fact that many of the wolves seemed on edge. Wondering what had happened he shrugged his shoulders and got up walking over to sit beside a sunclan wolf, tilting his head he gave a grin "Hello there" naturally friendly his smile was catching.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

81 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot glanced around the clearing as Ivypup mentioned WindClan, before looking back to the pup. "I'm not sure, perhaps WindClan's having trouble finding the new Gathering-place." The medicine wolf said while shrugging. Upon Ivypup's next question, the medicine wolf thought for a moment. "The deputies of each Clan? Back in the old territories, Snowstorm was our deputy. I haven't seen him in a while, though I suppose that he would be StormClan's second leader, due to Shadestar's disappearance." Twistedfoot started. "As for the other Clans, I think that Fernshade is the deputy of SunClan, Hawk is the deputy of ThunderClan, and Brokenglare is the deputy of WindClan." Twistedfoot responded.

View user profile

82 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup turned towards Kitpup as she spoke, and nodded at her response. "Okay." The beige-and-gray pup said in reply. For a moment, he debated whether or not he should further ask what was wrong, though decided not to; Kitpup could tell him if she decided to. Thinking about the Four Falls, Flamepup was glad that he was becoming more used to being around so many different sounds and scents, and was starting to feel better about the Gathering. "I wonder what the leaders are going to say." He murmured, pausing for a few moments before adding; "Did you ever see StormClan's old territory, Kitpup?"

83 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded back to Lionpup as he left, before glancing down as she noticed her apprentice, Shiverpaw, arrive. She was glad that Shiverpaw was okay; looking around the clearing, she saw that Kitpup had come as well. Graystar looked back to Shiverpaw as the shepherd dog began to speak, hearing her words. "Hello Shiverpaw, welcome to the Gathering; it's when all of the Clans gather together in peace, and report on what's been happening in their own Clans." Graystar started, recalling that Shiverpaw hadn't heard of the Gathering before. "The leaders speak for their Clans, and the other Clan members are welcome to speak to those in other Clans." Graystar said. "No need to be worried," the gray-blue wolf added, upon noticing Shiverpaw's stance. She looked up as she saw more entering the Four Falls clearing; some wolves from ThunderClan and SunClan, as well as Stormblade, had arrived. Graystar nodded to the StormClan warrior in greeting, before glancing back to Shiverpaw to hear her reply.

View user profile

84 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup sniffled slightly, and heard his question."No, I hit my head on the way to the new camp. I could remember names and such, but not what the old camp looked liked." She said sadly. She closed her eyes as she tried to remember something, but she remembered nothing about the old camp. She sighed, and rested her head on her paws again. She saw Shiverpaw arrive, and her body lurched to go towards her. Then she settled back down, deciding to stay next to Flamepup. She watched Shiverpaw for a moment, before taking her attention away. She waited for something interesting to happen, or for Flame to say something.

85 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw shifted in her position nervously. "Graystar, Graywolf created quite a fuss in camp earlier today, clan mates have possibly told you so before I have, but Graywolf is hoping of joining, and she has left Windclan for a good reason, but I'll leave that to Graywolf to say herself." she says and points towards Graywolf with her muzzle, showing her mentor and leader where her friend was currently. Please, StarClan, I don't want Graywolf to be a loner and me as a warrior in this clan, help Graywolf stay and join this clan, please she thought to herself. The white dog then bowed her head in respect to her mentor, then walked off and sat down next to Icepaw.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

86 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Stormblade perked his ears noticing Graystar glance over at him, he dipped his head in return before returning his attention to Shadowstorm. Growing bored waiting for the wolfs reply he daydreamed peacefully his brown eyes half closing, he daydreamed running through the territory as a wolf a proper member of stormclan not a dog. Coming back to his senses he smiled his pink tongue lolling out so he could pant happily, the male had a shameless crush on the blue leader of stormclan Graystar. He'd never said anything because well, he was a dog and she was a wolf he wasn't worthy and didn't believe that stormclan would accept him if they found out his secret crush.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

87 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:30 pm

The slim panda markinged wolf sighed with relief at Twistedfoots words, she was glad that her old friend was okay. The best thing about being a medicine wolf was that she could still be friends with the stormclan wolf even though they were in different clans, hoping that Minkpaw would come to the gathering the brown eyed wolf looked about the scent of herbs evident in her fluffy fur. Looking up at Gentlestar she smiled gently but worriedly, tensions were growing with Windclan, their old allies and things were looking like they were going to go to war.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

88 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Winchester snorted irritably to himself "Whole bunch of Idjits" there wasn't anyone else here that he really knew so for now he was staying close to the white wolf beside him. The grumpy old coot shifted his paws "Would they just hurry up and start talking so we can go! Its too cold for this kind of shennanigans" he complained loudly, the cold Winter wind blew right through him causing him to shiver. He didn't work in seasons he worked by the state of the ground, and the feel of the air. It aws definaltly the colder season at the moment. His thick eyebrows furrowed down over his brown eyes.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

89 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hearing Shiverpaw, Graystar nodded slightly, recalling what she had both heard and seen of what had happened earlier in the camp. "I'm not certain at the moment if she'd be able to join, though I could speak to her, to see if it would be alright for her to join StormClan." The gray-blue wolf said, glancing at where Graywolf was. Graystar nodded in return to Shiverpaw as her apprentice left, wondering to herself if it would be a good idea to left Graywolf join. If she did want to join, perhaps it would be better to have her stay in the camp for a few days, to make sure that both the other StormClan members and her would be able to get along. Graystar thought. She didn't like having to deny others from joining the Clan, but she didn't want to start a fight inside of the Clan as well, and was uncertain what she should do.

View user profile

90 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup nodded as he heard Kitpup's response. "Really? At least you're okay now." The pup said, pausing for a moment as he tried to picture StormClan's old territory. I can remember most of it, from before my eyesight was damaged. Flamepup thought to himself. He shook his head slightly, not wanting to think about how his vision became blurry, as he looked for something to say. "The previous camp was kind of similar to our current one; it was nearby the old border between RiverClan and ShadowClan. The camp was surrounded by bushes, and there was even a fallen tree that was used as the Apprentices' Den. I heard that Silent-" Flamepup's voice cut off abruptly, and he let out a sigh. "Silentwhisper found the camp, when he was just an apprentice." Flamepup said.

91 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Hearing him say Silentwhisper, Kitpup sucked in a breath, but kept her tears at bay. "That's cool. Having an apprentice be a tree." She said quietly, and leaned into Flame a little. She sighed, never wanting to leave his side. She hoped gray and Shiver were staying, so that she could stay too and be with Flame.

92 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Hawk glanced at her side to see Winchester. She smiled and curled her tail around her paws to gave him some sitting space. He seemed to dislike the fact that the gathering was going too slow. "Windclan isn't here yet. That's our problem."Hawk had noticed how sleepy Gentlestar was,and she suppose it was just because moving from the old territories. Nothing too big.

Redpaw gave another yawn. He had settled by the water. He stared into it's glistening depths. It was shallow,but the darkness lied about that fact. His redish brown ears twitched as he thought. He felt out of place and odd. Redpaw shook his head. I belong here,with my clan. He heard some commotion and turned to see a Windclan wolf. Finally! But that's when he noticed it had a Stormclan scent on it. His nostrils flared and he stood up with his hackles raised. Is she some kind of traitor?!

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

93 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar turned and greeted the leader of Stormclan, Graystar. "Hello Graystrar. Firestar, Graystar, Windclan is late, should we start the gathering without them or just wait?" Gentlestar was wondering as to why they werent here yet, and she also wanted to know if her clan was safe.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

94 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Graystorm saw the Sunclan leader and backed off, not wanting to concern the wolf with her Windclanness, if there was such a thing. The grayish brown warrior then spotted Graystar and became even more nervous as she sees she is the only Windclanner here. The she wolf then sees a Stormclan wolf glance at her and she glanced back before noticing the wolf was curious, possibly because she had Stormclan scent on her. The once young warrior then sat down calmly, trying to look less suspicious to the wolves and dogs around her.

Credit

View user profile

95 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar inclined her head in a greeting to Gentlestar and then nodded to her question. "I think we should probably start: the gathering has been going for quite sometime, and I think most wolves would like to hear the news." The fiery leader had been quietly observing the others' behavior for the last 10 minutes. Everyone's getting a bit restless.

View user profile

96 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded back to Gentlestar in greeting, leaving her thoughts behind. She decided to speak to Graywolf after the Gathering, to decide what to do from there. Hearing the other two leaders speak, Graystar thought for a moment before slightly nodding. "I'd be okay with starting the Gathering if you both wanted to." The gray-furred leader said, her golden gaze glancing down at the clearing before looking back to Firestar and Gentlestar.

View user profile

97 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup nodded as he heard Kitpup's response. "I thought it was cool as well; when I was younger, I couldn't wait to be an apprentice." The beige-and-gray pup said, with a slight sigh. I'm not even sure if I can become an apprentice. As much as I like herbs, I don't want to become the medicine wolf apprentice. Flamepup thought to himself. He perked his ears as he heard Graystar's voice, along with two other wolves that he decided must be the other Clan leaders. "Do you think that the Gathering's going to start soon?" Flamepup asked in a murmur, nodding in the direction of the leaders' voices. He was glad that he had now had friends; perhaps having friends wasn't bad, and maybe he had been wrong in thinking that most friends would some time go or leave him. I hope so, at least. Flamepup thought, listening to hear if Kitpup would reply.

98 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:13 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"I hope it starts soon. I'm getting tired and want to sleep." The female complained, and she yawned. She looked at Flame again. "So, uh, where do you think Windclan is? They are not here." She asked, as more of a way to keep the conversation going. She yawned again, and looked at the leaders for any sign of starting.

99 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:38 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
(Aaaagh, sorry for the late reply xc)

Applepaw tilted her head. She didn't know if she liked swimming. She struggled a lot. "Erm," Applepaw said. "I mean, it's okay but I am not very good at it." She told him. "You see, I have a mixture of clan blood. My grandfather and grandmother were both Shadowclan and my other grandfather and grandmother are Riverclan so that means that my mother is Shadowclan and my father is Riverclan. So I guess I'm okay at swimming." Applepaw took a deep breath. She tilted her head upwards so she could see the leaders. It looked like they were about to begin.

100 Re: The Four Falls - Gathering #1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
"I think we should star and if Windclan arrives before the gathering has ended then they can report." Gentlestar tried to keep as much venom out of her voice as she possibly could, but knew that it still showed. She needed to calm down if she was going to give her report. She looked at Graystar, "Graystar would you like to start us off?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum