An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 The Raspberry Glade on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

A meadow filled with green bushes that grow a sweet fruit, raspberries. During the fall the bushes are bare because birds find them particularly tasty as well! This meadow is home to many wandering deer that are attracted to the cloying scent that floats in the air. The glade is deep in the heart of the Maple Forest.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:59 am

Rubypup heard growling and woke up slowly. She glanced around, and saw a fox being pinned down on one of the warriors in her clan. She stared wide-eyed at the husky in front of her, to scared to even move because of the fox. 'what if it got loose?' she thought. she knew she had to run, but she couldn't. She froze and watched, hoping that the fox doesn't slip free.

RUBYPUP
View user profile

27 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Tanya snarled back at the fox, not knowing it was the same fox that Swiftpaw had dealt with earlier that day. The black and white husky saw the red fox getting ready to go around her and get to the pup, but she was also ready for it. The fox made the first move, darting serpentine towards her than crouching down low so it could get underneath her, but Tanya took that chance and bit the fox by the tail, holding it down so it could not escape. The Siberian husky felt the fox's claws against her legs, but no matter how hard it injured her, she wouldn't let go. The fox somehow got free and tried making its way towards the pup at top speed. She knew this was her chance. As the fox got within a yard of the pup, she ran full throttle towards the fox, and bit the red, demonic vulpine at the throat. The fox made a screeching sort of yell and then went limp in her jaws, for its windpipe had been punctured. The fae then let go of the fox, making it crumple to the ground nearby the pup. The husky then looked at the whitish pup. "Are you okay, Rubypup?" the fae asked as she stood there, tall and proud at her day's success. That fox had some nerve, and now I'm completely exhausted after defending this pup the black and white dog thought. "Go back to camp, it's for your own good, and I don't want you getting in trouble." she adds after a while and nods towards the pup. "It's not exactly a good thing to do for a pup to go out into the brush and fall asleep when there may be predators around." she says, her tone firm and she hated it.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

28 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Rubypup nodded and turned around to leave. She ran as much as she could and then started to trot. She ran when she got enough stamina. When she got close enough to camp she started to walk.
~thunderclan camp~

RUBYPUP
View user profile

29 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Tanya shakes her head. The black and white fae then goes towards the border between Thunderclan and Stormclan to think of something. She wondered how Graywolf and Shiver were doing.
~Tc and Sc border~

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

30 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:28 am

Robinsoul

Young Warrior
Robinsoul arrived and sniffed the air, and growled when she caught the scent of Fox. But then relaxed again when she realized that it was faint. Robinsoul found a medium sized tree and climb it until she was on a low branch and could watch the deer from a vantage point. She wanted to go after it now but she knew that she was not strong enough to take one by herself, so she waited for Dingochase.

View user profile

31 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 am

Dingochase

Young Warrior
(Sorry for taking a while to post)

Dingochase slowed down to a trot as he neared the glade, walking into the clearing. He lifted his muzzle as he took in the surrounding scents, identifying that a fox had been here recently, but more important to the moment, he also detected the scent of deer. The gray-brown male looked towards a tree, nodding to Robinsoul as he spotted the other warrior. He padded over to the base of the tree, glancing up at the she-wolf. "Did you want to hunt the deer?" The young male asked in a friendly tone, waiting to hear her reply.

32 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Robinsoul

Young Warrior
(you are forgiven)
Robinsoul jumped down from the tree. "Yes I think we should take out one of the deers. Then clan will need it, with so many new warriors." Robinsoul watched the deer, to see which one would be easier to hunt down. She didnt want to get hurt doing this because a kick from a healthy deer could kill a wolf. "There seems to be one to the right of the herd that has a bad leg." She suggested.

View user profile

33 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:39 am

Dingochase

Young Warrior
The young wolf nodded upon hearing Robinsoul's response, his greenish-brown gaze flicking towards the herd as his Clanmate mentioned the deer. The timber wolf gave another nod, his intent gaze watching as the injured deer limped forward. "I could chase the deer over to you, perhaps? If you'd be okay with that, perhaps you could ambush the deer after I separate it from the herd, and we could take it down together." Dingochase suggested. The warrior sat down, his head inclined towards the herd as he watched them amble forward.

34 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Robinsoul

Young Warrior
Robinsoul nodded her head at her clanmate. "Heard it this way, I going to come at it from above." When he gave her a look she simply said "I hunt better in trees, my mother didn't name me robin for no reason. When I give the signal I will jump done and I want you to attack its legs. It shouldn't be able to escape then." Robinsoul said forming the plan. She held a slight smile on her face at the thrill and the excitement that came with hunting. "Sound good?" She asked Dingochase.

View user profile

35 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Dingochase

Young Warrior
The young warrior nodded at his Clanmate's words, and tilted his head with raised brows as Robinsoul further stated that she was going to come at the deer from above. Dingochase shrugged slightly at the female warrior's next sentence. The timber wolf listened intently as Robinsoul continued to speak, taking note of the plan and deciding what he'd have to do. "Sounds good." Dingochase replied, standing back up. "I'll try to herd the deer back here." The male said, adding; "Ready?" Dingochase quickly trotted off without waiting for a reply, his tail wagging with excitement. Once he neared the deer, the gray-brown warrior slowed down, dropping down into a crouch as he padded forward. The injured deer was limping around the sides of the herd; soon the deer had stopped for a momentary graze, and Dingochase continued forward quickly and quietly. He tried to make sure that the grass was concealing his pelt, and began to walk in between the deer and the herd. A few nearby deer abruptly lifted their muzzles, letting out a few yelps of alarm as they ran off. The injured deer glanced upwards, and Dingochase took the chance to run towards it. The wolf bit at the deer's heels, and it let out a yelp as it started to run off. The warrior quickly tried to turn the deer around, soon leading it back towards where Robinsoul was waiting. Dingochase was focused on the deer, biting at it whenever it strayed too far from the course.

36 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Robinsoul

Young Warrior
Robinsoul nodded and as Dingochase went to herd the deer back to where she was at, she used her abnormally sharp nail and started to climb the tree. She secured herself on a steady branch and silently watched and waited as the deer finally got into position. "NOW!" Robinsoul shouted as she leaped from the tree and landed on the deer. Instead of her teetch catching she let her claws do the work for her, they were sunk deep into the neck of the deer as it started to try and shake her off.

View user profile

37 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon May 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Dingochase

Young Warrior
Panting as he ran forward, the young male perked his ears to hear Robinsoul's words. "Okay!" The wolf barked back, diving forward and biting at the deer's legs. Dingochase quickly swerved to the side to avoid a kick by the deer's hooves, returning to his position after it was safe. "I think we'll be able to get the deer!" The grayish-brown wolf said, letting out a yelp as an unexpected hoof rammed into his side. Dingochase had been far away enough that the hoof didn't injure him badly, but he was still winded and slightly hurt. After a few moment's pause and after regaining his breath, Dingochase let out a growl and bit the deer's legs again.

38 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Wed May 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Robinsoul

Young Warrior
Robinsoul yipped in pain as she was thrown from the deers neck, and hit the tree she had jumped from. She shakily got back to her feet, she wondered how could this injured deer still have so much fight left in it. She whimpered when she went to walk forward to continue the assault and couldnt put any pressure on her left hind leg. Robinsoul had dislocated her leg, she bit back the hiss of pain that wanted to escape her mouth and on three legs hobbled back to the deer. She sank her teeth into the front leg of the deer, since she could really jump with one of her legs being out of comission. She clutch tighter until she felt the bone crush under her jaw. The deer went down to its knees and Robinsoul moved back and then went in for the killing bite. After the deer went still, Robinsoul collasped in pain and exhaustion. "You okay, Dingochase?" she asked, because she saw the deer kick him.

View user profile

39 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Dingochase

Young Warrior
Dingochase stopped as the deer collapsed, panting to catch his breath. "Nice catch." The young male said to Robinsoul. He nodded slightly as she asked if he was okay, and glanced to his side to make sure that he hadn't been badly wounded. "I should be okay." The wolf said. His gaze flicked to Robinsoul, and he blinked in surprise as if only just noticing that she had collapsed as well. "What about you? Are you okay, do you need help getting back to camp?" The warrior said, sitting down as he continued to catch his breath.

40 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Robinsoul

Young Warrior
Robinsoul shook her head. "I dislocated my left hind leg so when we get back I'll have the medicine wolf take a look at it. Dont worry about me so much, we should be getting this deer back to camp. Come on help me drag this thing. I will take the hind legs you take the neck." She told Dingochase and got into position and slowly helped drag the prey back to camp.

Thunderclan camp

View user profile

41 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Dingochase

Young Warrior
Dingochase's green-gray gaze landed upon Robinsoul, his ears aligned forward in order to hear the female's words. Even though she had said that she didn't need help, the young wolf wasn't certain; it would certainly be hard to walk with a dislocated leg. The male nodded, however, and he bent forward, teeth fastening onto the scruff of the deer. "Back to camp," the wolf's words were but a murmur from around the deer's neck. The timber wolf gradually began to drag the deer back to camp with help from the fellow warrior, always cautious to make certain that Robinsoul was okay and did not require his help due to her injury.
-Thunderclan camp

42 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:57 pm

The wire that was twisted around him left his red blood splattering into the snow as he forced himself on, the large, handsome black wolf with mesmerising golden eyes let out a howl of pain as the leg that he was holding above the ground hit a rock. The barbed wire had cut him deep, and the male found himself collapsing into the icy cold snow, lying there he panted a while before trying yet again to get the wire off only succeeding in slicing up his mouth even more. He couldn't die here... not after all he'd gained and lost, he tried to force himself up onto his feet only to scream out in pain and fall back into the snow. His black pelt a stain against the crisp white snow, he could feel his eyes beginning to close and accepted his fate his jaws closing and a soft sigh leaving him

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

43 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:47 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
OOC: This is not going to be a happy welcoming committee.

Fury fueled his every move. Brown eyes ablaze and tail whipping like a leather sash. He'd followed tree after tree. Searching for the empty field as a place to let go and maybe train. It had been a lifetime ago before the war had come. He had been lax. Much too lax

A howl of pain ran into his ears into his body, locking it into a cautious stance, wide eyes darting and searching for its source. He felt his teeth glint in the snowy light reflected from the pure substance.

He watched as stains of blood flowed from a wolf. Black as a charred forest, a stain in the boughs of snow and dead grass. His eyes narrowed, a snarl rumbled in his throat. "Who are you?!" He called out, beginning to circle the wounded creature and close in.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

44 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:08 am

The snarl and the angry voice caused golden eyes to open, he didn't bother trying to defend himself, "Oh just kill me and put me out of my misery" Logan replied tiredly "That or rip this stupid two legger wire and i'll be on my way" the large black brute was so tired, he'd tried, he'd tried to survive after the culling of his pack, after getting caught in the wire that had hidden so well. But what was the point? everyone he knew, cared about was dead, he should have just offed himself and done the world a favour. The gold eyes closed and he waited for the stranger to make his choice, he'd probably kill him, but not like he had a fear of death right at this point

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

45 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:15 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
The young warrior watched with slitted eyes as the wolf groaned beforehand,  resigned to his fate. He was asking him to break the warrior code? Him of all people?

He somehow managed to pull his skin farther back and reveal his gums. "That would be too painless a death." He growled, resentful to the creature who had invaded his home. His eyes snatched a view of the barbed wire. Thorned like the darkest rose.

"How stupid can you guys get...?" He muttered, recalling his own past life. It had been brief, but he knew what it could account for. He turned to assess the damage. The wire had embedded itself deeply into his flesh, filling the air with the metallic scent of blood. He huffed cautiously stalking froward and sniffing at the wound.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

46 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:27 am

Logan didn't go into how he'd managed to get caught up in the wire, normally he would have rebuked such a comment but for now the wolf was too tired, too sore. He struggled to keep his golden eyes open, to die would give into that which his mate had urged him to not give into. His thoughts drifted thinking of her and their sole pup, emotional pain caused the black brute to twitch violently, he couldn't die here, that would dishonour them. So he forced himself to sit up a little his pink tongue hanging out of his mouth, white sharp teeth contrasting against the pale pink of his gums hinting at his dehydration.

The wolfs mouth was bleeding from where he'd grabbed the wire and tried to free himself, his golden eyes flicked to the wolf who was inspecting his wound "I'm at the wrong angle to get out this wire" he murmured, his ears flicked and he added "I'll find a way to pay your pack back, please"

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

47 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
There was yet to be any scent of infection, but his guard still remained. The dark wolf groaned and shifted in the snow, dragging more blood across the white surface. Redwind backed a step, dilated pupils following the wolves every move and breath. But he still appeared to pose no threat, despite the small light of determination in his eyes. He shifted again to sit up, a flash of pain in his body, but he continued his motion before turning to the warrior with a bloodied maw.

"I'm at the wrong angle to get out of this wire."

A pause and a swallow.

"I'll find a way to pay your pack back, please."

The plead stirred something inside of him. He nodded slowly in understanding before  moving to carefully inspect the wolf's leg again. He frowned, unsure of how to fix the problem. He didn't want to tear anyone's leg off. But he remained determined. "Lift your leg up for me." He said, before leaning down. With a delicate touch, he lifted the wire from his leg. Feeling it slowly emerge on the top side. But its barbs slowly cut into his tongue. "I hate those Longpaws..." He thought, before trying to unwrap the wire from the underside of the wolf's leg.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

48 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Logan felt relief wash over him as the other wolf nodded, he lifted the indicated leg up and rested his weight on his other paws. His features twitched in pain as the barbed wire slowly and sickeningly pulled away from his flesh with a sickening noise. He'd done his best to keep thewound clean, washing it regularly and trying not to get dirt into it. Luck was on his side as the barbed wire had no rust on it which could lead to tetanus and other issues. He could feel the wire move in his skin, and couldn't help the jerk he gave when the wire ripped through the flesh that had begun to grow over it.

How cruel those no furs were, to take away everything he held dear, he stifled his emotions focusing on the pain, the physical pain somehow an easier burden to bear than the emotional. Once the accursed wire was out of his leg the black brute looked at the other wolf "Thank you" he rasped, exhaustion and hunger driving at him from both sides. "How can I repay you and your pack for this..." he'd promised, and he always kept his promises

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

49 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
The warrior flicked his ears back as he discarded the wire, throwing it to the ground. The image to bury it under the weight of dirt never crossed his mind. But the tinge of blood on his tongue made him cringe. He'd cut himself. Blaming the injury on the wolf's sudden final jerk, but never saying it out loud. He'd had enough of loners, but he wouldn't go against his sympathetic ways. He backed a up a step as the wolf inspected the wound with watery eyes. "That's why I'm here. To get away from that." He narrowed his eyes, resentfully. The idea aimed at that floating after image of his father over his shoulder. He didn't swing around to look behind him this time.

"Thank you..."

The rough rasp ran over his ears, he blinked and turned to the black wolf, pain still evident in his posture as he obviously favored his uninsured leg. But he still kept his jaw shut. It would be easier to take care of if he was silent anyway. But he had to reply this time. He looked away, eyelids fluttering with a sigh. "That is not my choice to make, loner." He replied, gruff words leaving a spark in his mouth. He wanted to just turn around and pad to camp, expecting the older wolf to follow him, but compassion bloomed in his chest. However much he wanted to ignore it. He padded over to the unnamed wolf's side. "Lean against me." He said curtly, waiting to support this stupid, stupid wolf.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

50 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:03 am

Logan nodded, he watched the wolf begin to pad away and assuming that the the other canine wanted him to follow began to limp after him. He barely got in a few couple of steps before the other wolf returned and offered support, Logan hesitated but accepted the other wolfs help without any verbal protests, the black wolf with his striking golden eyes kept his thoughts to himself. He wasn't sure what hewas getting himself into hopefully they're not psychopathic murderers that will use me as a mercenary in repayment for this one saving me, although he has shown me surprising compassion theres always hope i suppose he allowed the other wolf to determine where they were going prefering to focus his energy on moving. Each movement caused his wound to leak crimson blood onto the stark white snow staining it.

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum