An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 The Raspberry Glade on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

A meadow filled with green bushes that grow a sweet fruit, raspberries. During the fall the bushes are bare because birds find them particularly tasty as well! This meadow is home to many wandering deer that are attracted to the cloying scent that floats in the air. The glade is deep in the heart of the Maple Forest.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:37 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
[Redwind]

Eyes of brown watched as the wolf debated over his act of kindness before finally giving in. He stewed at the thought. "Jeez..." But he decided not to finish it, and instead focused on keeping the loner on his feet. "Familiar with my scent yet?" He asked, grunting as the tingle of snow shot up his paws. He had been careful to avoid snow on his way here, even with his tantrum, but now there was no way around the piles of ice. "Because we're following it...Uh." He frowned, trying to recall if the wolf had mentioned a name. But he concluded that he hadn't had time to. "Who are you, again?" He asked, brown furrowed as they made their way towards the trees. The struggle over tree roots and sticks still not occurring to the young, virile male.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

52 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:31 am

Logan chuckled painfully "rapidly getting used to it" he replied stumbling along through the deep snow "mm?" He asked not really paying attention the pain still playing with him "Oh right, my names Logan, you never got around to naming yourself either" as the younger wolf began to nudge him toward the trees he spoke "The snow will be lighter there but we will have to watch out for treacherous roots and probably bunny holes" he could already feel the snow becoming shallower as they moved along. It would be so easy to just give up and give in, but he was born to be more stubbon than an old set in its ways two legger he forced himself to continue drawing on reserves of strenght.

-thunderclan camp

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

53 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:16 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind blinked at the male's upbeat tone. Surprise sparked in his eyes, but he left his arched eyebrows behind as he turned to avoid a tree root. "Careful." He said as he continued to maneuver over roots and plants. Ears turning to listen to the loner. "Logan, huh." He said before speaking quickly. "You might have to change that name."  He said, before growing silent again. Then remembering he hadn't yet introduced himself. "My name's Redwind." He added as they hiked deeper into the forest.
~Thunderclan Camp~

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

54 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:51 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
When Aspenpaw finally arrived at the Raspberry Glade, she let out a sigh of relief. No one had seemed to notice her absence yet, and the glade appeared to be fairly empty. The young she-wolf trotted around, glad to be away from camp. The cold winter air brushed through her pelt as she walked, her paws beginning to soak in the white snow. The grey fae halted to a stop when she heard the familiar sound of rustling. Flicking her ears to find out which direction it came from, Aspenpaw thought to herself, "Perfect..." Remembering what her mentor, Rosethorn, had taught her, the female crouched low to the frozen earth, watching her prey, which was now confirmed to be a hare. When the time was right, Aspenpaw sprung from her cover and towards the unsuspecting animal. She quickly pinned the small creature, stunning her prey before going in for the kill. Hastily snapping the hare's neck with her strong jaws, the apprentice silently thanked it for it's sacrifice to keep her well fed. Then, after picking up the lifeless animal, Aspenpaw padded off to eat her kill. Once finding the perfect spot, the fae devoured her meal fairly quick. When finished with her snack, the grey she-wolf cleaned the crimson blood off her muzzle, not wanting anyone to suspect what she had been doing when she returned to camp. Raising herself back onto her four slender limbs, Aspenpaw began her journey back to camp, having cooled down from the ordeal from earlier.

55 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:50 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The pup turned up his light form letting him stay on the top surface of the snow, glancing over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed. The orange eyed lad scrambled over the ground, finding the place where the loner had been found he sniffed the strange snake that still smelled of blood. He stayed away from it after sniffing it sensing that it was bad news, he headed over to some of the raspberry branches from the bush and tilted his head to the side. He ducked underneath it grinning a little to himself, he'd make himself a castle here.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

56 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Tanya, the Siberian husky with a deep brown gaze padded into the snow covered Raspberry glade, unaware someone else from her Clan was there as well. She spread her pads widely to avoid herself sinking into the snow. She sniffed the ground for the scent of prey, her tail up in the air and flicking with each step she took to try and sniff out a potential meal for herself or for a Clanmate of hers. She lifted her head, growling loudly as she scented a loner but she then stopped growling as she recalled Logan, now named Shadowheart. Perhaps he came through this area before he came to camp? she thought to herself before her brown gaze caught sight of something on the snow before the identifiable scent of blood hit her nose. She snorted roughly before she slowly and cautiously padded over to the object on the snow, she sniffed it curiously but at the look of its texture she didn't dare touch it. "What in the name of StarClan went on here?" she wondered aloud.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

57 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup bounded into the glade, following the scent of Blackpup. His carefree gaze looked around, and saw a warrior. Knowing he wasn't supposed to be out of the camp, he lowered himself down, and continued to follow his friend's scent. He found the dark pup under some Raspberry Branches. "You, like, didn't actually think I wouldn't follow you, right? I'm totally not getting left out of a cool adventure!" he silently woofed, his bright lime green eyes glistening. He liked the glade; it was quite beautiful. He wondered what it would look like in summer.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

58 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:42 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
black had been minding his own business when a warrior had shown up, his upper lip curled slightly and watched as Lightpup turned up. Watching with suspicion as he slipped over to where the young man was busy creating his castle. "Well better you than Maplepup" he said simply after watching him for a few long minutes. Flicking his tail he narrowed his eyes "Come on lets get out of here then before she catches onto us" he snorted to himself. He had a scathing sarcastic tongue but despite that he was a good enough wolf at heart. He stood and gestured with his muzzle crouching to the ground as he slunk off leading Lightpup away from th warrior who no doubt would end up being a stick in the mud and destroy their adventure.
~Fire pond~

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

59 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup scrambled under the bush next to the black-coated pup. He watched the other warrior from afar, his eyes careless but curious at the same time. The silver and cream canine wondered what she was doing. But then again, he didn't really care. Glancing back at Blackpup, he nodded in agreement after he urged him to go elsewhere. "Totally," Lightpup agreed, getting to his small paws and bounding after his friend. Lightpup was quite small and lithe. The snow didn't slow him down much, allowing him to join his friend.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

60 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose trotted up without much huffing and puffing, her nose picked up the dog Tanya as well as the scent of the two AWOL pups. She flicked her tail agitatedly heading over to where the pup scent was the strongest, she couldn't see them they must have moved on. Her gaze flicked to the dog again irritation filing her gaze is her nose so bad that she can't even pick up the scent of two errant pups? she thought to herself harshly but didn't speak. instead when Pigeonheart finally walked up she spoke "They're not here anymore, I don't think Tanya has seen them" her gaze looked accusingly at the husky before returning her gaze to the other wolf "Lets sniff around and see if we can figure out where they're gone" she said briskly wanting to find the pups before something horrid happened to them. She went silent waiting for her fellow warriors response, she hadn't had much to do with him before and so was unsure if she liked him or not. She tolerated him for now

Last edited by Rosethorn on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

61 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:43 am

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Pigeonheart slowed down to a stop as he reached the glade, making his way over to Rosethorn. It appeared that the pups weren't in sight, and when the other warrior addressed him he nodded. "I'll find them, don't you worry. Even when I was a pup, I was the best at hide-and-seek; there's no one who can get past me," he said. He sent a glance in Tanya's direction, but it seemed that the husky was investigating something else that looked rather strange. Hmm. But that wasn't why he and Rosethorn were here, so he figured that he should continue to try and find the pups before something bad happened to them. He lowered his muzzle to the ground, trying to follow their scents but not having much luck in figuring out where they went next.

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

62 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:56 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Her brows raised at his confident words, rolling her eyes a little, she wandered around with her nose to the ground eventually finding the bush that the pups had hidden beneath   "Hey Pigeonheart I think i've found something" she called out her ginger tail twitching as she investigated further.   Hmm seems like they took off this way it was then that she noticed the two pairs of puppy pawprints heading away  "Oi over here found their tracks!" she called out beginning to follow them dread filling her gut as she realized that the tracks lead toward the fire pond. She waited for Pigeonheart to catch up with her before she padded after the pawprints watching them carefully
~Fire pond~

Sig Credit
View user profile

63 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Pigeonheart's ears pressed back against his head in frustration as he couldn't find any signs of the pups. How hard could it be, really? When Rosethorn spoke up, the young warrior glanced over in her direction, and quickly padded up to her. "I-I was just about to check there," he said as he arrived. His gaze turned towards the path the pups had taken, noticing that it lead straight for the Fire Pond. He shuddered slightly. I hope I don't run into any Twolegs. And the pups, too; I hope they haven't run into any Twolegs either, he added in his thoughts. He tried to keep pace with Rosethorn as the warrior led the way back.

~The Fire Pond~

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

64 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:14 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
She walked up her ears flicked back a little and her tail hanging behind her limply, looking up at the sky she closed her eyes and paused a moment enjoying the feeling of the green leaf sun on her bright fur. Padding through the glade she found a comfortable enough looking spot and lowered her haunches down. Finally alone she was able to think without wanting to whack someone over the ears, she was still so surprised that Cloudstar had picked her to be the deputy of the clan. Washing her tongue over one of her scars that itched annoyingly, Redwind was certainly not pleased that she had been named such but that didn't exactly bother her. She didn't give two hoots what that idiot thought, she would do her best by the clan in her own naturally fiery and determined way. Her licking became a gentle gnawing on the itchy skin, stopping herself before she broke the skin she stood and shook out her fur sneezing a little. Stretching she padded her way through the glade until she found a spot bathed in sunlight, she settled down there and rested her head between her paws continuing to ponder.

Sig Credit
View user profile

65 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Thoroughly dismissing the scents that told him this was occupied territory, Killian wandered through the glade, nosing around to become familiar with the area for when he'd have to defend himself. He was under no illusions that he would have to, considering he was deep in someone else's territory, but that didn't bother him. Fighting was fun. Finding a rather fresh scent, he decided to follow it, soon coming upon another orange pelted female. At least this one was worthy of some respect - she was covered in scars. Sitting in the shadows, making sure she couldn't smell him quite yet, he watched her carefully, studying her mannerisms. His leg itched, so he scratched at the scar there, keeping a watchful eye on her just in case.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

66 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:35 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The sun was nice and warm, feeling the warmth relax her muscles her eyes half closed. The rare quiet moment was nice, despite her relaxed look her ears remained listening, after all you could never be too careful, the slight breeze was carried towards her bringing with it the scents of prey and the ever present smell of the forest and its many different trees and shrubs. Leaves rustled, birds sang, insects went about their business, almost content Rosethorn yawned, appearing laid back, a sound that wasn't like the others changed that look about her instantly. The sound was of fur brushing fur, not unlike someone rubbing their muzzle along their leg, it'd come from behind her, on her paws she whipped around and growled lowly. No one from the clan would have skulked about in the shadows, no this was likely an intruder that had entered their territory and interrupted her, lips lifted and revealed sharp fangs “Reveal yourself! Lest I find you first ya craven!” as usual her particular lingo with its own accent left her jaws, she often used words shat didn't make a lot of sense to anyone else when she was angry which was most of the time. The short yet fearsome warriors pretty enough pale blue-green eyes peered into the shadows listening, privately her eyes were the only thing she liked about herself, always her biggest critic, despising herself more than Redwind did. The thunderclan deputy didn't move forward, normally preferring to move first she wasn't stupid enough to leap blindly forward, she wasn't nearly angry enough for that...yet.

Sig Credit
View user profile

67 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He yawned, admiring her responsiveness despite himself. She was definitely one to respect in a battle. He stayed where he was for a while longer, studying her. She seemed to have a bit of a temper, which only made for more fun, and a glint of something flickered into his mismatched eyes for a brief second. Scratching his scarred leg again, he wandered forward out of the shadows, half closing his eyes at the feel of the sun on his pelt. It was a nice day for lazing about, too bad he was usually restless and needing to be on the move. Maybe after this he’d go pester his sister for a playfight in the sun.
Returning his thoughts to the female in front of him, he sat down carelessly, shaking his head slightly to get his floppy ear out of his eye. The old injury was very irritating occasionally. Ignoring her clear threat, he glanced around the clearing, taking in everything before he tilted his head to the side. His whole stance was saying that he didn’t feel threatened at all, more that he was thoroughly relaxed where he was, and it was rather true. He didn’t care whether he was trespassing or not.
“So, I am revealed. What are you planning now, fiery?”

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

68 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:19 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
The coney was completely relaxed which only served to irk her more, she wanted him off of thunderclan land yesterday. If it meant she had to get physical then she would, rogues and loners did not belong here, however on the positive it seemed like he wasn't looking down at her, if anything she got a sense of respect off of him. Unusual eyes continued to glare at him, her own body language tense and threatening “Whats next? You get off of your hunkerbones saucebox and go bother stormclan or sunclan! Filcher!” not always the most delicate when it came to removing intruders the female was in reality quite crass and didn't give a single darn in the world about it. The orange hued wolf took a couple of steps forward, teeth still bared in the savage snarl that was displayed on her muzzle, tattered torn ears were not flattened back instead they were shoved upward and forward in a display of dominance. This brute was dangerous, and that meant he was a threat to her clan, Rosethorn would give every last bit of strength to defending everyone in her clan, from her former apprentice Aspenpelt to Redwind who hated her. “Get off of my packs territory long-shanks!” more than ready to snap at him with her sharp dagger like teeth she waited for him to give one tiny more reason for her to attack him. Stupid arrogant braggart! Scruffy mange filled mongrel, what made it worse or rather more irritating for her was the fact the males floppy ear that continued to get in the way of his vision was almost endearing. Naturally pushing that thought away as it was more than likely that the brute was an accomplished fighter she focused on getting rid of him.

Sig Credit
View user profile

69 Re: The Raspberry Glade on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He yawned, his teeth shining in the sun. He kept a close eye on the angry female, ready to defend himself if he needed to. “You are quite the feisty warrior, aren’t you?” He tilted his head, managing to get his floppy ear out of the way of his vision at last. “Relax, ginger. It’s not in my plans to hurt anyone just yet.” She was angrier than he’d given her credit for, but it didn’t bother him too much. There had to be a reason she’d got the scars she had. And by the looks of them, they’d had to have been deep wounds to scar that badly.
Flicking the tip of his tail a little, he didn’t move from where he was comfortably sitting, not caring how angry he’d be making her. “Is this your territory? I must have missed the markers." He blinked almost innocently at her, barely concealing the amused gleam in his mismatched eyes. Her eyes were almost as unusual as his, now that was interesting. Distracted slightly by the thought, he pondered it for a while before returning his attention to her, scratching his leg with his muzzle absently. “What are you going to do if I don’t? Run me off? That will be amusing.”

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum