An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 The Maple Forest on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

A forest filled with maple trees that yield sticky sap. Deep in the middle of this forest lays the Raspberry Glade.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:00 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana as she called herself now moved through the forest surrounded by falling leaves, it was Autumn now the prey was beginning to thin out and she had been hunting more. She had been on her own for the past four years having taught herself how to hunt after being raised in a cage with a heavy chain on her neck. However when possible she still preferred to scavenge easier and less effort, her bright yellow eyes were slightly bored as she moved through the meadow not minding the warm autumn sun rays that hit her otter brown fur.

She was unaware and thus uncaring of the changes that would happen to this land in the future, she was unaware of how four clans of wolves would come bringing their ways and destroying the rouge culture that she had enjoyed for so long. Her soft triangular brown ears came forward as a tempting sumptous scent was blown toward her. pregnant doe she lowered herself down somewhat and slunk along, not caring that the doe was pregnant then again she would not hesitate at devouring a fox and its kits. She had no empathy, no loyalty and no pity, she laughed when she got hurt and could slip on many different masks or personalities.

The beautiful doe was nibbling at the grass unaware that its death approached quietly, the doe was lightly swollen probably she had been late to becoming pregnant. Large ears flicked the wind blowing from behind the herbivore, large brown eyes blinked and looked around as the creature lifted its head to survey the area. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary she slowly lowered her head to take a bite out of the grass when a brown shape leapt out and attached itself to her. Falling over due to the unexpected force the animal got up in a flurry of limbs only to have jaws firmly attached around her throat. Struggling the doe tried to get free from the merciless grip of the brown wolf that held onto her so, the jaws didn't release in a matter of fact they only tightened digging into the windpipe that gave the creature life giving air. Beginning to run out of air the creature staggered the heavy weight of the wolf who was dragging her down tiring her out, within a few more moments the creature was no longer breathing nor alive bright brown eyes dimming and becoming glassy.

Satisfied that the creature was dead she tore out its throat just to be sure and began to eat, she showed no emotion whilst doing so as if this was simply a chore that she had to fill out. This carcass would last her a while and the bones would be useful as a stash in winter when she could crack the bones to get at the marrow inside. Licking her chops she paused to give a yellow eyed stare around making sure that there were no other rouges to come and steal her prize. lifting a paw to brace against the side of the doe she tore open the flesh properly the organs of the animal spilling out to create a glorious feast.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

3 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Moonshadow slowed as she spotted the yellow leaves in the trees surrounding her. Her paws cracked the multicolored leaves. His gray tail whipped around in thought. Her blue eyes narrowed as she recalled the pups appearance. Brown...He looked so much like Tigerpup... She coughed and blinked a few times. She felt something warm blow on the breeze,but didn't seem to notice it till the last second. She lifted her head. Her blue eyes a bit watery,as she stared at the brown wolf who stood over the corpse. By now she would have been on top of her,but her thoughts had went back to her childhood,and she reverted to her earlier self. She felt something stab her in the chest as she felt a change. Though it wouldn't last long. She gasped and her legs quaked. She stared at the ground,as if something was messing with her mind. She gritted her teeth and collapsed. Her neck felt warm and her head was throbbing so much. As if she could hear the thumps that echoed in the recesses of her mind. Moonshadow gasped and writhed on the ground. But it was like someone pulled out her lungs. She was gasping and clutching at her chest. It burned to move and panic filled her mind. Moonshadow's eye twitched as she stared around at the under growth for something. The pain soon left,but it left a lingering sadness behind. She stayed still for several minutes. Her breath was ragged and everything felt like pins and needles were being pushed into her pelt. Though,she relished in the feeling,it wasn't  pain,but it took her mind off the thought that shook her and made her have a spasm. She felt the tears want to bust forth,but she laid still. The only thing that made her look alive was the slow fall the rise of her chest. His blue eyes stared into nothingness as her consciousness was slowly taken back into her gray shell.

View user profile

4 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana was well aware of the strong forest scent of another wolf before she even appeared, the yellow eyed wolf did not bother to lift her brown head and regard her. Instead she continued to eat, the wind pulling at her long coarse fur that kept out the cold and kept her dry. She had torn open the belly of the doe and was devouring the organs that were still slightly warm, her white fangs bit into the liver of the creature and champed it up into smaller peices that she could swallow.

Her stomach distended with food she finally lifted her head to see the silver wolf on the ground, her pointed ears came forward, detecting the sound of a heartbeat from the other wolf although it was faint she allowed a worried mask to slide onto her face. Her long pink tongue emerged from her mouth to lick her chops before she moved over acting worried, her acting was perfect after having spent most of her life acting. She nosed the silver she wolf although within she could personally care less, before opening her mouth she mentally switched through the tones before she found one that would work. Her lips parted and she said in a worried tone "Excuse me? Excuse me are you alright?" her yellow eyes had a spark of worry in them the brown females acting unrivaled.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

5 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Moonshadow felt her pain slowly ebb away. That was when the smell of a loner finally registered in her mind. She tensed,feeling a wet nose on her back. Then as quick as a rabbit,Moonshadow whirled around to stand up and pin the wolf down. She wanted to claw her to pieces so badly,but decided she shouldn't have to. She could just chase her out with her tail between her legs. "Look,hunting on Thunderclan territory and trespassing is two offenses." She growled lowly. Her hackles rose as glared back at the brown wolf with blue eyes. There was silence,and a breeze that over turned several leaves and made them skip across the brush littered forest floor. The atmosphere made her want to cry alone,but she shoved back the tears. Wanting to show this fae a lesson or two. Her heart thumped painfully in her chest as she snarled at her.

View user profile

6 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lanas eyes narrowed slipping on a mocking mask she replied "oh? you and your pack just move in and expect all the loners and Rouges to move on out? listen pup, ive lived here most of my life and will not move out just because a pack decides to set up camp here" her ears flicked backwards she was older and more wise in the ways in battle than this young silver brat. Her yellow eyes were mocking and amused "aw is the poor silver fae crying cause a puppy looked like her sister? pathetic" she lifted her lips in a cold sneer.

This was cute, she thought that she and her pack had the right to this land? she had lived here and claimed this land as her own for years. The silver females clan as she called them had barely been here a week and they were already trying to kick out the rogues that lived here. She could see that the silver female thought that her clan was cilivised and that other packs were barbarians, her brown triangles on top of her head that functioned as ears flicked to the side before she gave a mocking chuckle "pathetic" with that she turned walking back over to her carcass a mocking glint in her yellow eyes before she continued to eat.

7 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
(Moons said nothing of Tigerpaw)

Moonshadow clicked her tongue. Determined to make this fae into mince meat. "Yes,we do expect of you. Of course,you've got the smaller brains and the hearts of mice." She replied sarcastically. "And second of all,your an old fart. A wrinkly old granny who can't stand up to a young blooded wolf." Her last remark didn't make her twitch one bit. She didn't have any memory of the last few minutes since the spasm. Though,she did remember having collapsed on the ground in pain. "And wow,how pathetic your brains are." Moonshadow gave a chuckle. "I can't believe you fell for that act! Oh,and did you hear how worried you were? That look on your face..." Moonshadow started giggling in an all out tease. The silver fae slowed her chuckled and snickered at the fae. "Anything else you might want to say...Granny?" A sneer found its way to her face.

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

8 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
[shes very good at reading people]

"I can't believe that you thought that i cared" she lifted her head watching her with amusement, oh this little girl was cute, she slipped on a bored mask now yawning she sat down enjoying the warmth of the sun against her fur. Turning her head she began to groom herself thoroughly bored with the silver female, this was nothing that she hadn't seen before and the wolf was so easy to read that it was puppy play.

Her yellow eyes half closed, the bored mask that she was wearing masking any other emotions that she might or might not be feeling. After cleaning her chest and face she looked back up to watch the silver wolf "have you finished moving your trap?" she asked boredom clear in her tone, five years was not old for a wolf if anything she was fully mature.

9 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
(Ah,got'cha)

Moonshadow again clicked her tongue. "You want me to bring you into a trap?" She stopped and thought for a few minutes. "Then again,rouges play dirty. No reason to really put up a fight with cheaters in th game." Her tail flicked around,this time there was no sarcasm. She meant it,as her mother had chosen to be a loner and died doing it. It was a dirty trick to leave her children. Her thought didn't wander this time. Her ears twitched as the chittering of birds sounded above their heads. "I'll shall give you a warning,nod one warning only. Let's say if another one of our wolves sees you or anyone else on our land...There shall be no mercy." She paused to let it sink it,then continued once again. "It might be fun to play around with you little rascals. Having more players on the game make it all the more stunning." She smirked. "So,you maybe you'll live. Though,drastic wounds will forever scar your pelts,and memory of Thunderclan will bring fear to each and every creature in this realm." Her royal blue eyes narrowed to slits on her face. She wasn't going for the meacing look right then. She just despised all loners from the bottom of her heart since her mother's death. A poisonous voice came out with a hatred that slithered around the forest in an attempt to bring out chaos. "So watch your every step and check your dens. Your foot steps may not be your own." Moonshadow lifted a paw to inspect it in boredom. The conversation had gone on for too long. "For,we always lurk where you will never roam. In the darkness we hide plotting your doom." Moonshadow's tail twitted has she set her paw back down with a thump. "So leave,and don't worry. I mean to show all my ill-will to you."

(Sounded like a halloween story just then...)

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

View user profile

10 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
She raised an eyebrow "why such hate? oh i see, a dark past" she got up her yellow eyes staring into the royal blue ones "Oh, your mother abandoned her pups and left to become a rouge, i see i see" her voice was quiet amused and intelligent. She whispered in the silver wolfs ear "you think so much of your clan, but i doubt that they would turn a rogue out of a home that she fought for" with that she was out of the other wolfs reach and grinning. It wasn't a sarcastic grin but a creepy grin that could make the hair along ones spine raise. "Try to spook me as you try but all you are doing is just making yourself seem dramatic and over compensating"

11 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
(Dang,Avaline does not hold back 0.0)

Moonshadow snorted and turned around to return to the camp. "History makes no difference to me. Like this conversation now. It will be and forever,history. I care not for my dead mother or siblings." She turned to steal a glance at the brown fae. "Don't underestimate my clan. For those who aren't with us,are against us." Moonshadow turned around and walked somewhere else. Thinking of how easily she was read. It annoyed her,and she decided to steel her nerves a bit more next time...
-Raspberry Glade-

Moonshadow's Biography

View user profile

12 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana blinked her eyes watching the wolf leave in a huff, a sly smirk spread onto her features before she stretched out in the sunlight giving a contented sigh. Well that had just brightened up her whole day, good food and someone to muck around with, she'd dealt with packs before. What she had gleaned from the female was that they were more sophisticated than most packs, this would be an interesting challenge for her.

Her brown tail whisked and she yawned, getting up once more she shook out her fur, the short fur on her face almost black in color. Her yellow disks for eyes blinked a couple of times enjoying the feel of the hot Autumn sun on her otter brown fur. The Neutral evil wolf was happy on her own, she saw no point to teaming up with others as the last time that had happened well, she preferred not to go into her past. Standing she looked over the deer carcass with pride, this was why she needed noone, she could hunt fine by herself and protect her territory if need be. No matter if she was out numbered, although if she would she'd become more cunning and do what she needed to do to survive. If that meant inventing a two worded name like the other wolf had then she could and would devise a new name for herself, what was a name but another mask anyway?

Sitting down, then lying down stretching her paws out infront of her comfortably her soft brown triangular ears flicking listening to the sounds of the forest before she lay her head down on her paws. Sablewind she eventually thought They'll know me as Sablewind she turned her thoughts to how the clan worked. The wolf would be able to work well in a group environment as she had a way of being able to blend into groups, noone knew the wolf underneath the masks, or how her otter brown coat shone in the sun. They didn't know what had happened to her, and if she had her way they never would.

Her thoughts turned to the dead doe, that was a good kill, clean and well planned with a sigh she closed her yellow eyes yet continued letting her ears recieve and send her information about the surrounding area. Birds, they're chirping again so they must think im not a threat, good alarm system they are her dull pink tongue moved to run over her muzzle cleaning it. At only about 4 years old she was in her prime, not young and immature but not old and gray, she was confident in her power and knew how far she could go if she needed to.

13 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:48 am

Finally pine faded to maple, the dangerously noisy red leaves littered the ground. Swiftpaw stood next to a large maple, waiting for the others to arrive so she could receive her first hunting lesson. Taking the opportunity, she scented the air around her, only tasting the cold, maple air, no prey reaching her glands. "There isn't any prey here"

View user profile

14 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar padded through the undergrowth, smelling the different scents. It was a bit like the old territory, only bigger and more colorful. She came up beside Swiftpaw, standing by the tree. "There's prey all around us, Swift. You just have to know their scents and where to look." She crouched down, pressing her belly almost to the ground. "This is the hunting crouch, if you crouch like this and have your tail tucked in: you have a good chance of sneaking up on your prey. Now you can try." Looking around for prey, she saw the dead deer, and on closer inspection: stiffened. Wolf scent on the prey, and the scent's not ThunderClan or any of the other Clans. Rogue. Rogue wolf. If there was a rogue in the territory then it spelled danger.

View user profile

15 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
The young deputy padded in behind Swiftpaw and Firestar, her mint green eyes glancing around for any signs of prey as she scented the air. Cloudwhisp noticed the reddish-brown and orange leaves of Leaf-fall drift down to the ground, forming a leafy layer upon the grass. It's beautiful; I'll surely miss the orange leaves of Leaf-fall when Leafbare comes around. The pale silver-and-white wolf thought to herself, before padding over to a larger maple tree and sitting down nearby Swiftpaw and Firestar. The fiery leader was showing Swiftpaw how to hunt, but soon Cloudwhisp noticed Firestar stiffen. "Is something wrong?" The wolf asked, scenting the air for any possible danger.

Credit  
View user profile

16 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Tanya followed the Thunderclan leader as she was being led into Maple Forests. She put her nose to the ground and found a scent of prey after Swiftpaw complained about there being no prey. Do I know more about hunting than that stupid, yellow-livered...she stopped her nasty thoughts and returned to sniffing for prey. She looked up for a second and pounced on something small and brown. She raised her head, holding a field mouse in her jaws. "Well, am I a good tracker." her voice, muffled as the mouse dangled from her mouth.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

17 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lanas ears picked up sounds and directed them to her brain, she sat up shaking out her brown fur and blinking her yellow eyes. Locating the other wolves she stretched slightly then moved forward to sit infront of her kill, watching them through bored eyes she called lazily "So, the pack that moved in and aims to push me off of my homeland, forgive me but i do not see how that is honerable. You think of yourselves as superior than other packs, yet that does not give you the right to push me off of my home" her triangular ears came forward slightly "Nor does your mate disappearing flaming one" how pathetic she thought to herself before letting an aimable smirk stretch up her muzzle. She would not be chased off her home, she would spread dissent and anger throughout the ranks of the pack if she had to causing it to collapse upon itself.

18 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:46 pm

"Like this Firestar?" Swiftpaw imitated the fiery leader. She knew the stance from past experiences playing with apprentices as a pup, but now she had to put it into action and wanted to make sure she was getting it right. Realizing Firestar's attention was no longer on her, Swiftpaw straightened to look at the dead deer her leader was beside. Before she could say anything hot irritation coursed through her veins at the dogs comment about herself, "Yeah great job catching one of the smallest animals in the forest, it will defiantly get an empty stomach far" she finally snapped, he amber gaze traveling towards the mouse hanging from the dogs canines, she had barely heard the new voice that spoke. Turning her head back her eyes widened slightly, then quickly narrowed at the sight of the rogue. 'One thing I hate more then dogs' she thought to herself, looking towards Firestar to see how she was gonna respond to the intruder. This was Swiftpaw's first encounter with an enemy wolf, but the rogue didn't daunt her one bit.

View user profile

19 Re: The Maple Forest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp glanced up as she heard Tanya's voice, seeing that the husky had arrived and had caught a mouse. "Nice catch." Cloudwhisp replied in her normally kind tone, before hearing Swiftpaw's response to the dog. The pale silver-and-white wolf didn't have time to reply to the apprentice before she heard an unfamiliar voice, perking her ears. Scenting at the air, the deputy caught scent of a deer and found the limp prey nearby on the ground, with a wolf sitting in front of it. Perhaps this had been what Firestar had scented? As the rogue continued to speak, Cloudwhisp blinked at the other wolf's words; she hadn't before thought that loners and rogues were living on the Clans' new territories. The rogue had mentioned something else, and Cloudwhisp tilted her head. What did she mean? The silver wolf thought to herself, wondering if the rogue was somehow speaking to Firestar. Glancing back at the fiery leader, Cloudwhisp's minty green gaze then turned back to the rogue's. Perhaps I should wait for Firestar before I speak myself? Cloudwhisp decided, staying quiet as she wondered what would happen.

Credit  
View user profile

20 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:28 pm

"Oh go choke on your tail, wolf!" she replies to Swiftpaw's sarcasm. "If I were even meaner, I'd kill you right in front of everybody, but since I am a lower ranked individual than you, I will keep my temper under control. And it won't be for you, wolf, it would be for Firestar." she growls low at the wolf nearby. As she finished her "catch", the husky heard an unfamiliar voice, and looked up to see a dark brown wolf with yellow eyes come towards the pack. Following the wolves' reaction to the strangler, she calmed herself. If she didn't listen to their body talk, she would of sprang at the wolf at first glance. "May I introduce myself? I'm Tanya, a dog that just came into Thunderclan, willing to join. What would your name be, pretty wolf?" she asked the dark brown wolf in a friendly tone.

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

21 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 pm

"You flea brain, you obviously know nothing of the warrior code!" Swiftpaw snaps at the dogs cluelessness, she didn't even know where to begin to call out everything the dog had just said and done. For one she obviously didn't get there's no killing unless necessary, you don't eat anything you catch on a hunting patrol until the clan has been fed, and you certainly don't introduce your self to a loner like they're an old friend, then compliment it? "Even a pup has more common sense and knowledge then you do you naïve house pet"

View user profile

22 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Tanya heard the word naive and she was about six seconds flat from pouncing on that wolf's throat. "Call me a naive house pet again, and your bones will become my toothpicks after I finish eating your rotting corpse!" the husky snarled at the wolf in a threatening posture. Her whole entire life, she'd never heard of such a fuss from an animal about twice her size. Firestar better come here soon, if he don't, the first thing he'll see is my fangs at this wolf's throat the husky thought nastily in her head. "I may be a dog, but I still have a spark in me from my wolf descendants." she snarled viciously at the wolf.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

23 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:18 pm

(Think you're on the wrong account there bud :/ and Firestar is a girl lol)

"Do that and you'll never make a Thunderclan member" The apprentice sneered, knowing she'd finally pushed the dogs button. "Your ancestors won't help you in a fight against a real wolf you lap dog mutt" Swiftpaw turned her whole body to face the larger husky, fully preparing to back her words up in her defense. "This should be a reason why dogs shouldn't be allowed into a wolf pack because they're so arrogant and spoiled from years with two-legs, if you knew one thing about the warrior code you wouldn't be making void threats that would end your time in the clans. From how fat the two-legs make you I'm sure you wouldn't even be able to catch me."

24 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Tanya stopped her growling as she heard the wolf say that she'd never make a Thunderclan member acting like that. "Sorry wolf. Perhaps we can talk things over once we get back to the camp." she says and relaxes her posture, looking away from the wolf, and sitting down on her haunches. "Sadly, I've never been pampered by humans, I've been abused by them. I was brought up in a pound, and spent my puppy years there until my friends helped me escape from that state of turmoil. After that, I lived as a stray dog, waiting for the perfect moment to join the clans. When I saw them moving away, I followed them here, and now I took the chance to approach them." she says slowly and quietly, just quiet enough for Swiftpaw to hear. "I lived in Hartford, chased by dog catchers, and avoiding fights with other dogs that would like to take my life rather than look at me." she adds and droops her ears.

View user profile

25 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
(Sorry that my post is late: college homework. I've edited my post now.)

"Yes, that's a good crouch, Swiftpaw." Firestar saw the brown wolf emerge from the shadows of the trees and heard her slightly rude words. She wondered if there were other loners living in the new territories. Maybe there are but we are here now. Our territory has to be safe for pups and apprentices and warriors to hunt and walk about in. I have to make sure that my Clan is safe and secure. The fiery female tried her best to be reasonable but firm to the stranger. "Where we come from, wolves and dogs mainly tended to have better manners. If you knew what my Clan and I had been through before we came here, I think you wouldn't be so brisk with us. Now, please leave. You've trespassed here long enough." Hearing growls and snarls, she turned and frowned at Swiftpaw and Tanya. "Swiftpaw, Tanya, calm down please. Being angry at each other, won't solve anything. Swiftpaw, I know that Tanya was adopted and she's a newcomer but that's no reason to be rude about her heritage. Also she came all the way from Hartford just to join ThunderClan. Tanya, I know that you're defending yourself but sometimes arguments like that can go too far. You've been through a lot, Tanya and I understand that. You're both good members in my opinion, no matter what happens." The fiery leader disliked the strange wolf because her body language seemed wrong and her words seemed to be cold and hard.

Last edited by Firestar on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum