An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Old Orchard on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:45 pm

[Idea by Pixiepaw]

Credit

Remnants of a great orchard kept by Twolegs, this great orchard has nearly every kind of fruit avaliable making it rich with possums, birds and the like.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Old Orchard on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:20 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Finally she had found a place that felt like it could become a home, she quietly trotted through the long grass stepping around the old stones that had once formed a fence, she paused checking an old scent before continuing on. She'd been chased by larger dogs much to her disgust, they'd just made her detest bigger dogs even more. Finding a spot where the sun had warmed up rocks, flopping down on she rested her head on her paws. Her brown eyes closed and she sighed, yeah okay sure maybe she was lonely, maybe but that was her choice so she had to deal with it

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

3 Re: The Old Orchard on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 am

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivory walked up the instant stink of a dog causing her to roll her eyes slightly, finding the crumbling remains of a stone fence she leapt up and began walking along it ignoring the rain that soaked her fur. Coming to the end of it she sat down and set her gaze to the sky her eyes searching the heavens for some kind of sign, a sign that her beloved Opalwing was not lost to her forever. Was it wrong to miss her sister like someone had torn out her heart, was it wrong to feel so empty inside, was it wrong to resent those who had moved on from someone they had lost? All these questions tumbling inside her mind and yet no answer made itself clear to her, sighing the brown eyes closed.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

4 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Eyes of ice watched. He'd already had his fill, flesh sloshing around in his stomach. Now he'd decided to prowl around, wondering what winter born wolves would haunt the lands. Many came to the orchard or the manor, but most were more than afraid of it's haunted depths. He blinked sleepily. "And somehow, life believes this to be a convenience." He sighed, mist escaping his jaws. "That infernal white she-wolf's here. Lupus continues to curse me." He thought, eyes shifting as he spotted a short dog. The clogging scent of dog made him crinkle his nose, but he recognized it. "Too many things where they do not belong." He thought, growling to himself and barring his teeth at a bush.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

5 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
The wind brought scents to her nose, the reek of a dog, and the smell that was beginning to become familiar, her brown eyes opened and she turned her head to the smells source, meeting his cold ice colored gaze. "Whoever is throwing the dice, they're using weighted ones" she remarked to herself with a sigh, a puff of warm air leaving her nose and jaws, snow had settled on her drenched pelt, she leapt down off of the old stone fence and shook herself off sending snow flying from her. The rain had turned to sleet, which was just as bad as snow in her opinion, she spoke to him now her cold voice reaching out through the air "This is happening too many times to be mere coincidence" she remained back by the crumbling wreck of a wall, its height enough to shelter her somewhat from the cold wind and sleet that whistled through the abandonedarea

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

6 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose had been curled up underneath the snow asleep when voices caused her to jerk awake and burstforth from her snowy bed to growl her tail lifting like a flag pole and her folded over ears perking forward. "Cant a dog get any rest from you infernal annoying dastardly brats!" she yapped ever the small dog she always acted like she was a huge intimidating brute of a dog instead of the small scruffy teddy bear faced thing she was in reality. The border terrier remained out of jaw length to yap at them "Get get get get get get get get out! I was here first! go hunt somewhere else! Leave me alone!"

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

7 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf flared his nose, ignoring the burn of cold air assaulting his throat. The plumes of smoke in his lungs still persisted, even among sheets of sleet. He closed his eyes, feeling clumps of snow fall on his back, then melt. The water running down his back, making him shiver, not from the cold, but from the wrongness of it. He'd always take shelter in something like this. Not stand around and stare at the white pelt from those infuriating clans. Why her? A broken mirror. He wouldn't attack a handicap. It went against everything screaming in his head. Why couldn't it be a substantial wolf? Whoever manipulated and hated with his every ounce, his very body dedicated to stealing their territories. Lana's, Mile', Kody's, Quicksilver's, Kai's. His. His breath quickened, but he instantly slowed it when he emerged from the sludge of his mind. He narrowed his eyes before stalking forward, welcoming the scratch of branches. Brushing off snow and destroying the itch all over his body. He was too susceptible to the cold. Too vulnerable. "You again." He said, without context or promoting. Just you. He snorted. "You don't know her. Just avoid that putrid..."

"Didn't have enough last time?" He spat, spite clear in his tone, but nothing reached his eyes. Not the glare, not the snarl. He was too tired. She was just dragging him down farther. Stringing and playing those melancholy heartstrings he hadn't dared touch. Always that dull ache in his chest when he recalled. She made him remember. He wanted to hate her. So badly to hate her. He didn't even want to hear that lowly dog under the shadow of the crumbling wall.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

8 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost flicked an ear as the dog charged out, her gaze left his for a second as she turned and snarled at the dog "Do not think i will not severely wound you tiny one, I am not in the mood for your empty threats" once that was seen too she returned her attention to the other wolf. Recognizing the tiredness, "I didn't come here to take anything" she hesitated what had she come here for? To run, to escape like a prey animal, yet at the same time to be with the quiet. Her brown eyes reflected the brutes tiredness, a faint question there. What had the other lost to show her the same expressions and hollowness that she felt on her own face. She exhaled misty white air escaping her jaws "I came here to listen to the quiet" not silence, but quiet, like the rustling of the trees, the sounds of bird song, the sound of rain-fall and the sound of snow-fall.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

9 Re: The Old Orchard on Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf blinked, eyes shifting away to the dog then to nowhere. "Hard to believe..." He huffed under his breath as she continued, mentioning her need for peace and quiet. He needed to be tense, he needed to be cautious. But he was too tired to try to throw up those cracking walls. "And you couldn't find enough in your own territory." He replied, flatly. "Plants, quiet. What's next." He growled, annoyed at both his own carelessness and this wolf. "Maybe you're destroying what was left of our homes." He continued with dark eyes.

"...Maybe that's a little much." He thought, focusing on feeling the snow around him. His tone was desperate. That was the last emotion he wanted to show in front of those clans. He breathed, then turned with a strong stance. "Do what you want, pack wolf. But hostile will these lands be. For you and your friends." He pressed his lips together, before finally turning and stalking off with his tail swishing behind him.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

10 Re: The Old Orchard on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:44 am

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivory true to her name had remained calm, his words scraping off of the coldness that built inside of her "Apparently nowhere is quiet, fate appears to enjoy sending you into my path" was all she said watching as he struggled to hold himself together. His comment about friends caused a flicker of amusement to light up her brown eyes "I have no friends, just clan-mates" she said quietly the amusement quickly leaving her eyes leaving them empty and hollow once again. Watching him turn and stomp off she let out a noise of slight exasperation , the snow white female turned and shook the heavy sleet out of her white coat again feeling somewhat like a drowned rat.

She took a moment to think, before she sighed "I am fortunes fool" she murmured to herself before she headed after the irritable black male her head lowered against the cold wind that gustily blew into her causing her to feel colder and colder. How amusing, she was cold on the outside and inside, "Ivoryfrost" she said shortly lengthening her stride to walk beside him although out of biting reach "I don't believe in coincidences. Which is why im making the effort now" part of the reason "You," pause "You remind me of myself." she fell silent, not exactly good with the talking to others.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

11 Re: The Old Orchard on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The she-wolf continued to monologue, even if he was clearly trying to escape the conversation, and even if mortification boiled in his chest, he didn't care to show it. His desperation had already brought that to her attention. He more or less hoped she didn't notice. The wolf thought this as she spoke. Of her isolation and complaints of lively noises. He felt a twinge of annoyance. Feeling like he was used as a target for a child's whining. Thinking they were special in their own dark feelings.

He snorted as he thought this, a sigh brought to his lips from exasperation and a mutual tiredness for the world she seemed to have too. But she had darted out to say her name before his act of irritated self-deprecation. He gave her a side-ways glance back turning back to indents in the snow and moving black paws buried under crunches of snow. He remained silent as she shared her odd thoughts. Not she is it? Ivoryfrost. His face scrunched up. "What kind of name is that...?" And now he felt like he was being chased after, and after doing the chasing most of the time, he felt uncomfortable. Attention was never once his focus in life, and now that he was getting his life's worth of it. Well, he had no idea what to do with it. And with his tiredness, being just a void of slouching tiredness, he didn't think he wanted to deal with it. Especially not with a clan wolf who seemed crazy for herbs, silence, and coincidences. He spared another glance her way before stopping and breathing deeply before delivering his two cents.

"Coincidences? I don't know about you, but this is not some 'Happy mistake' for me. It think you'll recall that I don't hold love for your kind, Ivoryfrost." He said without a hint of a growl. Just a very cold shove which he hoped would put a lot of distance between them than he had first estimated. "You're so absorbed in your sadness and anger that you see it everywhere. I may be just as angry, but I will not be some second-rate example, pack wolf." He said before waiting for an answer with lowered eyelids.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

12 Re: The Old Orchard on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
The white female listened to his words, merely taking them in with a twitch of her ears, his words caused internally thought processes to begin to take hold. One wondering why she was so determined to keep hold of her long lost sister, she remained silent before coming to a halt to glance up at the sky which was obscured by clouds. Its time to let go she thought feeling strangely calm the irritated loner forgotten for a moment Im sorry Opalwing, I should have done this long ago... she let go of the lonliness, the pain and hatred she'd felt since her sisters passing. It left her feeling lighter, healthier, she'd always been icy in nature and isolated, the death of her sister affecting this more. Without the burden that sank like a stone inside her chest she glanced ahead at the black brute I suppose in a way I should thank him, I'll leave him to his exhausted bitter self the female turned and headed back towards her home, the clan. She didn't glance over her shoulder as she headed home, the spark to live having returned to her frozen heart. She had no idea of the sunclan warriors in her camp and doubtless would not be pleased

-STormclan Camp-

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

13 Re: The Old Orchard on Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
After what he'd said, it seemed to have affected her more than what was first thought. She hadn't even answered. Just twitched her ears and turned to the sky. The silence turned awkward and he almost started feeling guilty. Guilty. What. A. Feeling.

But she just looked at him once and left. Not even another glance back. Just turned tail without a word. That made him feel...

His eyebrows knotted as he searched for whatever he felt. It was a mix of thoughts and smells. Feelings, whatever you wanted to call those. But her white silhouette had eventually disappeared over the white horizon. Not that he had anything against it, but he was aghast to know he felt something about the whole interaction.

He groaned as he closed his eyes. Not really wanting to reminisce, but he couldn't help the images flash in his head again. "You're not some kind of lost hero..." He muttered to himself, starting to feel embarrassment over saying such things. "How might one shut up a brain...?" He added breathily as he lifted his head to stare at the sky.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

14 Re: The Old Orchard on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:36 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
She slipped up her tail tip twitching to herself, catching the black wolf with blue eyes who was known as Soryu her yellow eyes sparkled with merriment. Slipping up she spoke "You look like you've been pondering something there... Issues with a particular clan wolf perhaps? I hear that clan wolf died mysteriously, some say she was murdered" her tone was light and amused she knew exactly what had happened to the white wolf known as Ivoryfrost and what had caused it. Still the brooding male seemed like a particularly good target to practice with.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

15 Re: The Old Orchard on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:23 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu was indeed brooding. And he'd taken shelter beneath the abandoned walls, bleached and old from time and carelessness. But who would care for what was broken and useless? His mind went back to the white wolf. The mirror like fashion her eyes cracked, and her frosty nature. "Well..." A deep chuckle emerged from him as he smiled to himself. A tinge of self loathing mixed in. "Putting the blame on someone else again?" And that soft, counseling voice soothed and striked. He couldn't quite tell himself what he was feeling. Lies emerging from his lips like rain from the sky.

But his attention flickered to life as a sickeningly sweet voice flowed over him. He watched with a tightened gaze as a brown wolf approached. And he recalled. He remembered. "You..." He whispered as he took a step back. He remembered. Quicksilver and her brutal tactics. Up on the mountain where peace was suppose to reign, and how distance separated them from what seemed to loom so largely before.

"Clan wolf...?" He puzzled over her words, a bewildered frown twisting onto his lips. "Why do you wish to speak of the dead? Let them rest in peace, for your wickedness will be enough awaken them!" And the way he'd suppressed his compassion before had been forgotten. For he remembered the pain. Of them both. "And the only ones to know of murder are only the murderers." He growled out. He'd had enough of this mind reading fiend!

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

16 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana merely smirked at him "Alas it was a rockfall, that finally squashed the light out of the one you'd begun to feel with. First quicksilver leaves and now Ivoryfrost? Perhaps its a sign that relationships are never good." her yellow eyes glittered, her tongue tracing the inside of her teeth as she thought to herself despite the sick twisted merriment on her face one could not easily read what flickered beneath the surface. she chucked a little to herself suddenly, "If you don't believe my words of her death, why don't you grow up out of your brooding and your selfish sorrow and go to where she was killed. Yet strangely her death was not because of me, I was busy causing chaos somewhere else" my my my, he was pathetic wasn't he? Constantly pushing away the frosty she wolf, and yet feeling for her once she was gone. Now she was beyond his reach, forever more. It was such a satisfying feeling watching him squirm a little, her thoughts however returned to the new loner that had spoken to the black german shepard. Leaving him there to rot Lana turned and padded off having lost interest in him and his pathetic attachments to another living soul
~Sunset Point~

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

17 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu thought he felt his teeth emerge from his gum, growing longer in anger and wrath. "You have nothing to say about relationships!" He lashed back, his tongue burning with fire. He faintly recalled the silver pelt, but it was a one time interaction, and once the she-wolf had healed, she'd left without a word. Something Soryu regretted allowing to occurring his sleep, but maybe that wasn't all. But he ignored it, just like all of the other mental itches.

And as the wolf spoke, his vision grew hazy. He snorted. "And why in the name of Lupus should I believe a blasphemer such as you?" He added with a growl. still feeling his hair lift in a spiky fashion. Whether in fear or complete, he did not know. He was too lost on the fact that Ivoryfrost was dead. But he would deal with emotions another time. The wolf only seemed to leave spite. One that left his jaw aching and the tell-tale burning in his lungs. But once she finally did;

"...Stop loosing yourself, Soryu!" He snarled as he flung a rock to the side with his paws. Anger and frustration burning away at his frame.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

18 Re: The Old Orchard on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:03 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Lilac had wanted to find her way back to the mountain she'd lived on to sit and remember the past for a while. Her nose however had been confused by the melting snows and lead her instead to a place she'd never been before. Staring around with her cyan hued gaze she paused seeing a familiar lump of fur. Where had she seen that brute and smelt his distinctive scent? It took her a little while before she figured it out "...Soryu?" she called out questioningly wondering if it was really him that she smelt and saw infront of her. It had been so long that she had thought that something had happened to him, she watched him carefully.

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

19 Re: The Old Orchard on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The male growled, his eyes carrying out a wrathful staring contest with the ground. "Lupus destroy it all!" He mentally screamed as he turned his head up and away, his hackles rose and the hair lining his body remaining on guard. He heard the sound of footprints on snow, and he was met with an unlikely acquaintance. The she-wolf had noticed and called out to him. Faintly impressed at her pulling the name out of the void that was a head, but still thoroughly ruffled, he gave no reply.

His tail swished as he stared at the silvery pelt of the wolf he could accurately piece together. Her name was there, but so faint that he was surprised he actually still even had the memory. Even though in his anger he'd accurately pulled it out. Emotions carried haggard meanings and brought out the smallest part in others. Soryu really should work on the "not feeling much" part of himself. It distracted and distorted, so you could imagine the private battle going on in the recesses of his mind.

He remained still, staring back with a hard, icy gaze.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

20 Re: The Old Orchard on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:25 am

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit arrived and immediately started to search for Lilacsplash. His fur bristled with the familiar feeling of being watched and he was on guard. He hated the feeling that seemed to return to him once he returned to the loner lands. He wondered why she had come back to such a place. Didnt see love her new life in the clans. He finally found her and quickly made his way to her. "Lilacsplash there you are, I have been searching for you. Why are you here? Are you thinking of leaving the clan. Please return back with me to Windclan. A lot happen at the gathering and i know you can take care of yourself but please I really d..." Kaispirit stopped himself. He was on the verge of telling the she wolf that he didnt want her out here, that he wanted her by his side and safe in windclan territory. But he didnt want that, she had already seemed uncomfortable by his flirting and he felt that admitting his growing feelings for her would only push her further away.

View user profile

21 Re: The Old Orchard on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:50 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Lilac was internally shaking her head, the black wolf was just the same as ever, at least now she could return to the clan and not feel guilty for suddenly vanishing out of the males life, a warm familiar voice had warmth streaking underneath her pelt and her head swung around her cyan gaze brightening a little seeing Kaispirit. His words burst forth from him and she listened silently as he spoke a slightly soft look entering her gaze as she realized he'd been worried about her. His flirting had made her uncomfortable in a strange way, in a way that made her feel warm and confused not an unhappy kind of uncomfortable. Feeling the need to reassure him she smiled softly "I'm not leaving Windclan Kaispirit, I was just looking through some of the old places I used to inhabit, but I got lost and ended up here instead" The pretty silver cream and grey she wolf wagged her tail a little, a part of her keeping tabs on Soryu but the main focus of her mind was on the male next to her.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

22 Re: The Old Orchard on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:27 am

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit smiled and his tail wagged at her words. "OH i see. Well Im sorry that I thought you were going to leave me...I mean the clan...totally the clan." A blush came across his face and he looked down in embarrassment. He couldnt believe that he just said that. Now he was sure that he was going to push her away for sure. "um...you wanna head back to camp now or stay here for a bit. I can stay with you to make sure your safe...i mean i know you can take care of yourself, its just...oh nevermind." he said, it seemed every word that was coming out were his feelings for her and he just thought that the best thing to do was shut up. "Im just going to stop talking now."

View user profile

23 Re: The Old Orchard on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:39 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
He spoke and got quite embarrassed and awkward which made her giggle a little and shake her head her cyan gaze a little amused "Its okay I'm ready to return to the camp" she replied a smile still drawn up the sides of her muzzle. Her tail wagged slightly the pretty dainty lady watching him for a moment before her gaze flicked over to the black wolf mostly covered in snow and wearing a stormy expression on his face. She wondered what had happened, what had been going on that had made this happen, the little lady sighed softly knowing that with the way things were now that she'd probably never know. She turned back to Kaispirit and began to walk back with him feeling a little shy in his company again. before they were completely out of sight she glanced over her shoulder and sent a slight nod at Soryu in farewell
~Windclan Camp~

View user profile

24 Re: The Old Orchard on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:01 am

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit just kept grinning like a fool and made his way by her side while they walked back to camp in silence. He just felt content to really just walk next to her, to feel her silvery fur bush his, to listen to the pounding of their paws almost in sync as they walked. He felt good, he wondered if maybe they should go and explore the territory together. Then he thought about the small pup that was following him back from the gathering and wondered if she wouldnt mind if he asked Softpup to come along.

Windclan camp

View user profile

25 Re: The Old Orchard on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:37 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
A bitterness grew on his tongue. The residue of something soothingly, but artificially sweet. He ran the slippery muscle over his teeth and even attempted to push the vile taste down with a swallow. The click in his throat only made him tense. The weather wasn't going to be optimal and the taste remained. Nothing seemed to be agreeing with Soryu, so the decision to leave the orchard was minute and impersonal. He felt a dull resignation as he turned tail and padded through the grass and thick pollen. He picked through the grass and images of Quicksilver. They weren't particularly happy memories; or bad ones at that. But he'd assigned the file to the back of his mind, the past, and everything thing else that wasn't the present, so there was a strange dusty, misplaced feeling. Perhaps he should have felt more, and perhaps a few moons ago he would have, but Ivoryfrost's death was still fresh in his mind.

The time to mourn had passed for him, however. He couldn't summon a tear, and he couldn't quite find himself imagining that her body was lying among the rocks and snakes. He found himself studying the sun with distinct indignation and the buzz of insects making him shutter and flick his ears. Too busy trying to immerse himself in a world that worked in many palettes, and had painted a picture of one dead. The painting was faded and gray, bitter and green. Envy licked at his chest, but a constricting noose kept the better half of his heart red and distinctly alive. At least he had that going for him, (or was it? He couldn't tell anymore.)

~ Somewhere, I dunno ~

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum