An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

[Idea by Pixiepaw]

Credit
A massive old crumbling Manor infront of the orchard. Its once neatly kept gardens have now grown over and the great building, still rather impressive, is considered to be haunted and most stay away.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari stared at the crumbling mass of a house. Her black nose wrinkled,and she swiped her tongue on it to keep it wet in the cold weather. Her curled tail twitched,but she turned to glance behind her. The building was foreboding,and maybe even a little creepy,but Chihari wasn't about to let that get to her. She turned back to the building and loped forward. Her golden eyes flecked with red seemed dull with drowsiness. The dog hadn't slept recently,apparently a bunch of Twoleggeds had started tearing down her house. She stifled a yawn and wriggled through a couple of holes in the walls. Trying to find a way in.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

3 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody trotted forward, his pelt still bristling from his encounter with two other loners. There might not have been any prey in the forest, but maybe he'd be able to find some here. The loner didn't usually visit the old manor, but decided that he might be able to find some mice, or potentially a rabbit nearby. Kody padded up towards the house but stopped abruptly as he caught scent of a dog. Just how many other loners are there? Kody wondered to himself in annoyance, his amber eyes blinking as he noticed that the dog was trying to find a way into the house. "Are you really trying to enter that building?" Kody asked, surprise evident in his voice as he stopped a few fox-lengths away. Most others he knew of wouldn't think about placing paw inside the manor, or even nearby it, let alone try to find a way in.

View user profile

4 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari's hair bristled when a foreign voice spoke behind her. She whirled around with wide eyes. She cleared her throat and composed herself. She realized his question and narrowed her golden eyes. Her curled tail twitched. "...Yes,would that be a problem..?" She stared skeptically at the wolf. Gauging what his next action would be.

Wanderer of the Streets

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

5 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody's light amber eyes glanced towards the loner for any signs of hostility, prepared to leave in case the dog was a threat. He stayed quiet for a few moments, hearing the loner's response. "No, it's just that most consider the manor to be haunted. I've never seen someone actually try to go into the manor before." The slightly small wolf said, a curious tone still to his voice. I suppose it doesn't matter; besides, I doubt that the manor is actually haunted. The wolf thought to himself, half wondering whether he should continue to find another place to hunt or if he should stay for a few moments more.

View user profile

6 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari cocked her head. 'So I was right when I had a bad feeling about this...' She backed up a few steps and stared up the tall foreboding manor walls. Then she turned to the wolf. She dipped her head politely and flicked her ears. "Thank's for the info. I didn't know that." The dog paused, then finally decided she wouldn't mention how she was new around the territory. The wolf did seem nice warning her the mansion was haunted and all, but you never knew what lay under the surface.

Wanderer of the Streets

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

7 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody's amber gaze glanced towards the manor before looking back towards the other loner when he heard her speak. He nodded in return at the dog's words. "You're welcome. Most places around here are safe, but I'd also be wary about the Dead River." Kody started, quickly adding; "If you didn't already know that, I meant." The wolf's initial curiousity was staring to turn into his usual suspicion; he thought that most others had known of the manor, was there a reason why the other loner did not? Or had she known all along? Shaking his head slightly, Kody glanced back towards the other loner, debating whether he should say more or take his leave. "Do you remember if you saw any prey nearby here, or any other hunting grounds?" Kody finally decided to ask, realizing that he couldn't remember finding any other hunting places besides from the Shadow Forest.

View user profile

8 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari barely nodded. Trying not to let on the fact that she didn't know what the 'Dead River' was. She glanced around at his second reply. Her reddish gold eyes narrowed and she frowned. "Not actually. I was just looking for a place to stay for the night." Chihari hoped her reply was vague enough to throw him off her trail.

Wanderer of the Streets

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

9 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu lashed his ominous black tail like a whip. His azure blue eyes narrowed as he neared the manor. He spotted two figures and stopped in his tracks. He clicked his tongue in disgust. He was just passing by, and the manor had been on the way. Now he had to be around other living beings. Reluctantly, the black wolf strode forward, but he gave no sign that he noticed the two canines were there. 'This is ridiculous!'

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

10 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody lifted up his muzzle as he scented for any nearby prey, only managing to find stale scents. He glanced back towards the dog as he heard her reply, nodding slightly. "Yeah, I guess that it's almost night. I should probably get going soon, I suppose." The loner said, seeing the faint glow of dusk along the horizon. Stars glimmered up ahead, and Kody wondered what he should say next before catching another unfamiliar scent as the wind picked up. More loners? Just how many wolves are there around here, anyways? Kody thought in annoyance, his pelt bristling. "Who's there?" Kody called out, his voice a growl. He gave a sidelong glance towards the dog, trying to see if she had also noticed the other loner while also trying to determine if she might have known him. I'll go back towards the river if this is an ambush. Kody thought to himself, listening to hear either of the other loners speak.

View user profile

11 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari nodded slowly as he answered. She was inwardly relieved he took the vague answers without an excuse. Still she was a bit more worried because then she wouldn't have a guide anymore. She glanced around when the wolf called out into the dark. Her red flecked golden eyes searched around the slowly darkening manor. Her ears flattened her skull as she stared around. Chihari hadn't noticed because she still wasn't great at scents. She was an excellent fighter and hunter, but the problem was that she couldn't find any prey.

Wanderer of the Streets

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

12 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The darkening sky gave his black pelt cover. Soryu stalked across the brush that surrounded the manor. He preferred not being there at all. The foreboding feeling that just seemed to scream off the manor's walls was clouding his mind. He sped up his pace. His paws lightly trampling across the ground, skillfully avoiding leaves and sticks. Then he froze. A loud voice echoed in his perked ears. They curled towards the voice and pushed forward. 'They noticed me...' Soryu sighed inwardly. He was tired enough from lack of sleep last night. He didn't need anything else that was too troublesome. The full moon had partially begged him out of his den from the night before too. The black brute stood up since he was crouched in the brush before. His azure narrowed dangerously to small slits. His muscles rippled under his coat as he stepped forward and offered a growl back to the timber wolf. He spoke clearly and loudly, almost yelling to get across to the other male. "Just another wolf passing through." He retorted back, but he kept the challenge out of his voice. He'd rather get back home unscathed.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

13 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody pinned his ears back as he heard an answering growl, faintly seeing another wolf step out of the brush, their pelt blending in with the night. He listened as the other wolf spoke loudly in answer to his question, and Kody snorted slightly in response. "Really? So you're just heading past the manor, at night?" Kody said skeptically, perking his ears forward and raising his hackles as he waited for the loner's reply. Glancing back towards the dog, the small wolf decided that she probably hadn't known of the other loner's presence. Probably, at least. Kody thought, his amber eyes glaring forward at the other wolf who said that he was just passing through.

View user profile

14 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari felt a breeze blow through her fluffy pelt. It brought goose bumps to her skin. She tensed up trying to shut off the chilling feeling. Her eyes searched the undergrowth calmly once a voice rang back in answer. She hardly believe that another wolf would be passing by at this time of night. 'Aren't all the loners around here aware of this place?' The Shiba Inu glanced side-way at the wolf, but quickly directed her gaze back into the brush. She pinned her round ears to her head as she let the wolf take care of business.

Wanderer of the Streets

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

15 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu felt his hackles bristle. "Yes, that's correct." He blinked his cold azure eyes. "If I am to give an excuse for why at night, there is no reason to. Strangers have no part in my business."
In actuality, Soryu didn't want to let the two of them know he was exhausted. He knew that two of them could quickly overtake him if they wanted to. His ears twitched as the wind brushed past his pelt. 'Good Lupus, this is such a bother.'

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

16 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:05 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue

Kody's amber eyes glanced back towards the other wolf, hearing his words. The small wolf let out an annoyed snort, his brown fur still bristling. "Whatever you say," Kody replied, his tone a low growl. "I suppose that it's not unusual to see other loners walking past the manor after sun-fall." The wolf added. "If you're just passing through, then you can continue on." Kody said with a glare. He glanced back towards the dog before his gaze averted back towards the wolf, suspicion evident in his eyes. Kody waited for the other loner to move, half expecting some sort of battle.

View user profile

17 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
The husky sighed as he watched the exchange. He had arrived only shortly after Soryu. Leaving the two faes had been a good thing. Now he could see a battle break out among a dog and two wolves. He had recognized Soryu on sight, but had already forgotten his name after their first encounter at Sleepy Valley. The black brute had been watching the moon. It was quite recent actually. Just a few nights ago. The red moon had come out, only every ten years did four consecutive moons apprear within the two year time span. (This actually is true though. The next blood moon will be in October. Last one was on April 15th) His curled tail twitched as he thought about the dark scarlet color that was etched into the back of his mind. He reached for it and he was brought back into the memory of staring at the moon.

"Hmph...Didn't think I would meet anyone out here." Miles icy blue eyes stared at Soryu's black back.
The figure freezed up, then a growl emanated from his muzzle. "Who are you and what do you want?" Soryu's ominous voice had a threatening edge to it. He kept his back turned on the husky.
Dodging the second question, Miles answered, "Miles. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" The husky stepped forward and sat beside the black wolf. Despite his casual voice, his face was solid and cold.
"...Soryu." Soryu was hesitant to give his name, but gave it anyways. His azure eyes looked to the side at the husky. He seemed like the type to use people and then throw them away. The wolf wasn't far off.
The moonlight filtered through the few trees that stood in the valley. "So why are you here?" Asked the nonchalant dog.
"Watching the moon..." He was still mesmerized by it's color. The red moon was rare and rarer did he watched with another soul.
Miles eyes crinkled as they narrowed to slits. "Interesting moon, don'tcha' think?" He said with a smirk.
The black brute growled back in a low tone. "Don't you have better tricks to make someone lower their guard?"
The dog snorted and flicked his curled tail. "At the moment, I'm not that bored." Miles got up on four legs and padded away. "Enjoy the moon!" He called with a thin smile.
Soryu's nose flared at the exchange. As quickly as the dog came, he left just as quickly.
'Miles, huh...' His azure stared at the dog's back as he left.

The white and black husky crinkled his eyes. 'So his name was Soryu...' He thought with a small despicable laugh. His tail flicked as he laid on one of the manor's window sills.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

18 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari felt the tension on the air. She could practically smell a fight coming on. However, she didn't scent the spectator on the manor walls. Their backs were turning on the rotting building. However, the black wolf was staring right at it. The tip of her curled tail flinched at the wind. She felt anxious about the coming battle. That may or may not come. It was nerve-wracking

(Short...)

Wanderer of the Streets

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

19 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu narrowed his azure eyes. 'Is he trying to pick a fight?'  A growl came from his throat, but he stopped it from coming up. His icy blue eyes spotted that pest of a dog again. 'Miles, that little flea...' Laying most of his fur down and lifting his muzzle and padded away. His black tail lashing. After their first meeting at the red moon, he had seen him on other occasions, most of which where Miles was hunting in the White Glade. 'He needs to leave when to keep his muzzle out of things..." The black brute muttered under his breath.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

20 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody continued to glare at the other wolf, watching as the loner flattened his fur and padded away. "If you're planning to attack me by surprise, then don't count on it! I'm prepared; I'm always prepared." The wolf growled after the loner, his brown fur bristling. Perhaps it would be best if he didn't fight the other wolf, though; not only was he not the strongest but he was also small, and the other loner was larger than he was and probably more skilled of a fighter. He hadn't noticed the husky that was behind them, and instead glanced over to the dog from before (Chihari). "You don't know that loner, do you?" Kody asked, flicking his tail in the direction the wolf had headed off in. If that wolf comes back, he won't be so lucky to escape unscathed next time. Kody said in his thoughts.

View user profile

21 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
The husky pouted when Soryu started leaving. Then he laughed. "It was about to turn fun too." He mumbled under his breath. He waved his curled tail as his gaze followed the wolf. He knew just about everything about him now. He knew that he hated the clans. He knew that his mother was killed by a bear brought on by him, and that his father died from depression and then suicide. Miles smiled wryly to himself. "Awww, the drama queen is walking away from a fight he can't win." He whispered loud enough for the passing black wolf to hear. He knew that Soryu heard him when his ears twitched and his lip lifted to bear his white teeth. "Oh, does the wittle wolfie not like insults?" The other dog and wolf couldn't hear or see the two canines now. Soryu had padded over to the left wing, and the others were in between the right and left wings. A thin smile appeared on the black and white dog's face.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

22 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu didn't even hear the other loner. He whirled around to pounce on the husky, but at the last second he whisked himself away, and the black wolf found himself crashing into the other wolf. They rolled around on the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust. 'Miles, I am going to kill you when I get the chance!!' He vowed angrily in his mind as he tussled with the wolf.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

23 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari leapt back when the wolf pounced on them. She had spotted another white and black blur, but she paid it no heed as she bounded over to the tumbling mass. Her red flecked golden eyes followed them, but she couldn't even make them out of the dust cloud. The Shiba Inu didn't even know their names, and she had gotten dragged into a fight. Her ears pinned the self to her head as she lowered herself to the ground and growled. Waiting for a chance to pounce.

Wanderer of the Streets

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

24 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody glanced at the first dog as he waited for a response, but before he heard anything he felt something run into him and found himself tumbling on the ground. The wolf let out a yelp of surprise, uncertain what had just happened. It's that loner from before! Kody thought as he recognized the wolf, and he let out a snarl. "You'll be sorry that you ever thought about fighting me." He growled as he lashed out at the other wolf with a paw. Though Kody sounded confident and brave, he truly was worried as he had never been in a fight before.

View user profile

25 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue May 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu snarled and dragged himself off of the loner. His hackles rose and his fur bristled. 'There's no getting out of this now. They won't believe me when I tell them that some nosy husky dragged me into this.' The black wolf sighed inwardly. His ear stung from a paw that the other wolf had lashed out. "Oh really? You don't seem like much of a seasoned fighter to me." Usually canines that got in fights had scars or wounds, or at least  would attempt more than one move by now.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum