An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

1 Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Pixiepaw]

Credit
A massive old crumbling Manor infront of the orchard. Its once neatly kept gardens have now grown over and the great building, still rather impressive, is considered to be haunted and most stay away.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Willow wagged her stumpy tail happily. "Great! I always hoped we'd be friends at some point!" she exclaimed before she gave him a play bow. She then stood back up at his question. "This place has prey in it! I've killed prey before! I could teach you how to crouch!" she said with a smile. Her droopy ears then twitched as she heard squeaks from nearby. Her brown eyes glanced towards the source, a small ground hog had popped its head out of its hole to eat some clovers nearby. She crouched down low, her head low to the ground before she stalked towards it. As the ground hog spotted her, she quickly pounced onto it, snapping her jaws on its head, breaking its neck as she pulled it out of the hole. I'm so smart! she thought to herself.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

102 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted stared with avid admiration as the newly arrived Willow turned and with ease caught an interesting creature he'd never seen before. "Wow" he said, clearly impressed. Rowan had previously mentioned hunting on a packs territory, and although the idea worried him his curious nature urged him to investigate just what these packs were light. He wasn't the most courageous animal in the world, but he had a kind heart and a friendly open nature. Deciding that he should also give hunting a go his folded ears perked attempting to find any noises of an animal, he thought he heard something underneath the old decrepit manor. Crouching down the way the other dog had, the boy slowly began awkwardly moving over the ground attempting to place each paw daintly against the ground so the owner of the chewing noise wouldn't hear his movements. He slipped over the ground awkwadly, slipping forward he lunged under the house his teeth gripping a large rat by the tail. Scrabbling he freed himself from under the house, sitting up he yelped as the rat swung and bit him on the the jaw hard, releasing the rat he whimpered as it hung on "Get it off get it off!" he yelped shaking his head trying to get the raging rodent off of himself. Finally the beast released him and slipped underneath the house again leaving the poor young dog with a bad wound on his jaw.  

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

103 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Willow quickly padded over to him, looking at his jaw worriedly. "Are you okay?" she asked him, her brown eyes twinkling with concern. He definitely needs my help if he's gonna let a rat bite him and get away with it! she thought in her mind. "You know, first thing's first, you should never bite the tail of a rat, you should bite near its neck, that way it can't swing around and bite you like it just did." she told him before she looked at the dead ground hog she had killed. She padded over to the fresh-killed prey, picked it up in her jaws, and then brought it over to him. She then dropped it at the young dog's feet. "Here, you can have my catch to eat." she said, smiling gently.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

104 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted moved his jaw, the bite was deep and ached but he nodded "yeah I think so" his brown eyes watched as his ears listened as she explained how to properly catch and kill a rat "Thank you, I'll try that next time" he told her with one of his warm, smiles. The dog appreciated all the help that the other two canines had given him, he wagged his tail a little although surprise clouded his features at her words "eat your prey? I couldn't! You worked hard to catch it, I...it wouldn't be right" he exclaimed, he couldn't rely on others for everything it wasn't fair to them to have to deal with his naivety and inexperience. The curly coated retriever stood once again, determined to have another go, and to catch something and keep it for his effort. He kept Willows words in his mind and began scenting around for something again.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

105 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Willow tilted her head to the side, confused as to why he rejected her prey she'd caught. She stood up and padded after him, watching his movements, curious to see if he'd succeed in catching prey this time. "Are you sure you don't want it?" she asked him, she then waited for the young dog to answer her. Maybe he doesn't want it because he'd rather catch one himself? she wondered in thought.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

106 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted shook his head "I cant eat your prey, that would be rude of me, you did the hard work catching and killing it. I would feel like I was using you if i ate it" he tried to explain whilst the bite to his jaw started to swell a little. The young brute who had a strong conscience that he felt compelled to follow and listen to, he attempted a smile the bite stinging on his jaw. He had a slight smile on his face "I really appreciate the offer though, you're very kind" he added with a look of gratitude clear on his young features. He kept searching the air, waiting for another piece of prey to show itself to him, he wanted revenge on the rat that had attacked him and bit him after he'd tried to kill it. With a slight sigh he paused smelling something he hadn't expected, a rabbit, he'd smelled those on the moors but he hadn't been fast enough to catch them. But with the new information his two new friends had given him he supposed he might have a chance. Crouching down again not the best balanced but enough for him slowly stalk towards his target. He slipped into the shadows almost blending in, he crept closer and closer until he was close enough. It was then that the black male leapt forward with several large bounds he pounced onto the rabbit his strong jaws practiscing what Willow had told him and biting the back of the rabbits neck and biting down until its movements ceased.

View user profile

107 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Willow watched him and smirked once at his response. She then kept her gaze on his black body. After she saw that he had caught and killed a rabbit, she jumped around happily. "Well done! Well done! Well done!" she cheered, prancing around like a pony at a county fair. She then calmed down and padded over to him, wagging her stumpy tail happily. "Good job!" she finished her cheers, smiling widely, proud of him for catching it but also equally proud of herself for teaching him how to.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

108 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Standing there with the dead animal in his jaws he felt a little sick at having taken an innocent animals life. Although his hunger soon caused the nauseated feeling to subside, setting the still warm corpse down on the ground he jerked with surprise hearing cheering having almost forgot that his friends were there. He beamed at Willow his big black tail that was adorned with curls wagging "thank you! I can' believe I actually caught something wow!" he gave a slight bounce of his legs looking joyful. Perhaps he could learn to survive out here on his own anyway, settling down and picking up the rabbit again he demolished it in seconds the fresh warm meat sliding down his gullet to feed his growling stomach. Full surpisingly quickly, his stomach having shrunk due to a lack of food he rolled onto his back in the snow waving his paws in the air for a moment before sitting back up looking happy as a horse with a carrot.

View user profile

109 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Willow chuckled as she watched him roll onto his back and then sit back up, looking quite happy and pleased. "I knew you could do it!" she said to him before she rolled over in the snow, whimpering happily as she played in its cold white surface. She giggled and kicked snow in his direction, trying her best to play with him as she assumed siblings would. "Lets play for a bit! I haven't played with anyone since Carlos went away!" she said to him, smiling and her tongue lolling out the side of her mouth.

Credit

View user profile

110 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:25 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Teds tail immediatlly began doing large wags, like a windmill swishing around at the idea of play "I haven't played since I was left out here" he admitted with a shy grin. The handsome and kind natured dog who in some ways was still just a pup bounced forward sliding into his own play bow his jaws parting to allow his pink tongue to hang out over his sharp white teeth. He suddenly seemed full of energy his brown eyes sparkling joyfully, he couldn't help but let out a couple of playful yaps before he scooted forward wanting to play a game of tag having never been into play wrestling or fighting.

View user profile

111 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(Dawwwwwww, so cute!)

Willow chuckled as he yapped at her and then started acting like he wanted her to chase him. So he likes tag! she thought to herself. The white mottled blue and tan she-dog stood up, shook the snow off her fluffy pelt, whimpered playfully before she ran off away from him, stopping and taunting him by coming close again and then bolting back to where she was, wanting him to give chase.

Credit

View user profile

112 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Teds brown eyes lit up with laughter as his new friend bounded off, he quickly gave chase his large heart thudding in his chest. He looked like the joyful pup he was, his gaze firm as he chased after Willow tongue hanging out to the side of his mouth as he laughed a little. Skidding he nearly fell over before bursting into a run again "haha, You're really fast!" he barked his paws finding purchase on the stony ground. Gathering himself he launched himself into a leap aiming to lightly land and tackle her to the ground.

View user profile

113 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Willow chuckled as he chased after her. As she saw the dog leap towards her quickly saw his motive to tackle her. The Australian shepherd female quickly thought of a way to avoid before she found the way and she jumped to the right, easily dodging it. "Nice try, but I'm quicker than you think!" she told him, smiling.

Credit

View user profile

114 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted crashed and tumbled head over heels landing in a snow pile with his behind and tail sticking out of it. Sitting up with a heap of white snow riding on his black head before he shook it off, getting up he grinned happily before beginning to chase after her again. He watched her carefully wanting to make sure he would be able to get her that time, his tail wagged so hard his behind waggled with the effort. His long legs moving underneath him "I will catch you!" he barked gleefully obviously so excited to finally have a play mate once agian.

View user profile

115 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Willow chuckled and she looked behind her to see where she was. She was so focused on seeing where he'd try to pounce on her from next that she didn't see a rock in her path. Her paws slipped on it and she fell head first into the snow, yelping loudly. Her head and front legs were completely covered under the snow. She whimpered as she tried pulling herself out of the hole using her hind legs but she was stuck fast and couldn't get herself to budge 2 inches.

Credit

View user profile

116 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
A loud gasp was heard from Ted as his friend slipped and hit her head, he ducked forward and lightly gripped her by one of her legs to pull her out of the drift where she was stuck. Releasing her he asked worriedly "Willow are you okay?" he barked in his warm voice, his brown eyes watched her worried that she'd hurt herself. He didn't know how to heal others and if she was badly hurt he'd have to risk going on the wolves territory in an effort to try and get some help for her. He nosed her cheek carefully concern clear on every inch of his black furred face

View user profile

117 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Willow shook the snow off her pelt and shivered a bit. Her head kind of hurt since the fall was head first, but she shook the feeling away and giggled cutely. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just slipped on a rock and fell forward!" she told him, laying her ears back a bit. "We can still keep on playing if you want to!" she added in, giving him a play bow. "You want to be the one to get chased this time?" she asked him.

Credit

View user profile

118 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Looking relieved when she was fine a happy twinkle entered his eyes as she continued to play. Giving a ever playful bounce back he slipped into a play bow a grin on his kind features before he turned and fled. His long legs eating up the ground underneath him and his folded ears flapping in the air behind him. His big tail still waggling happily, he wasn't paying too much attention to where he was going focusing on keeping ahead of his friend. A happy gleeful look on his face, he was so excited and happy to be able run and play.
~Stormclan and Sunclan border~

View user profile

119 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow happily chased after him, her thick fur flowing in her sprint. "I'm going to get you!" she kept on repeating as she chased after him. If Carlos and me were still friends he'd be chasing after both of us, playing with me and Ted as if we knew each other for a long time! But Carlos left me for someone with long eye-lashes! I hope she breaks his heart! she thought as she ran after the curly coated retriever.
~ StormClan & WindClan borders ~

View user profile

120 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:02 pm

He padded up, his body aching and tired from the long trek, stupid clan wolves why did they need a part of their territory that they didn't even use? Of course they'd have taken his favorite place that was safe and the closest place he had to home. Leaping up onto the porch of the old manor house, the battered and scarred brute padded through the area his nose wrinkling at the stench of dogs. How he despised dogs, they were nothing but trouble, he leapt up onto an old bed grunting as its legs gave way underneath his weight. Laying down he sighed closing his eyes the mattress comfortable enough at least.

After sleeping for a few long hours the battle scarred bitter brute got up and headed out to stand on the rotting balcony, his thoughts drifting from time to time.

Last edited by Steel on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

121 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Finally free of his cages, the shadows hid the dark wolf as he slipped through the trees, following the stalest scents of wolves. He had no inclination to be in a group. He was a loner, pure and simple, and intended to stay that way. A brief thought of his sister crossed his mind before he pushed it away. he could do nothing for her now. The scent he was following was a faintly familiar one, familiar enough that he was curious enough to follow it, wondering who it was. His mismatched eyes, one green, the other grey, glinted in the low light of the shadows as he came across a ruin. It fitted his now dark nature perfectly, torn down and abandoned, just like those who had dared to oppose him. The scent was stronger the closer he got, and he paused, still hidden in the shadows, to shake himself, letting his pitch black fur lie more comfortably along his skin. Scars were visible as he shook, but he carried them with pride, and his eyes glinted with something quickly hidden.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

122 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Steel had investigated the scent and had met dean who now called himself 'Bramblethorn' he'd returned to the manor when he became aware that he was no longer alone. His black nose twitched as he inhaled, the scent familiar he smirked slightly "Killian" he spoke towards the shadows his yellow green eyes glittering with interest "You've finally escaped them then... where is your little sister?" he could already guess the answer. The black with his mismatched eyes had ditched her and escaped by himself, the grey brute hadn't thought that Killian would have had that in him but here he was without her.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

123 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:30 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
When the owner of the scent made himself known, Killian stepped out of the shadows a little, enough for his front half to be seen more clearly. He didn't attack for the simple reason that he respected the other fighter. He knew him. "You think you know what I did, then, Steel." Even his voice was dark, hinting at the kills he'd made so easily."If you must know, it was leave and have a chance of going back for her, or both of us being killed. Take your choice at what I did." His mismatched eyes darkened at the thought of his sister, almost dark enough to become the same colour. He would go back for her even if he had to wade through the blood.

Last edited by Killian on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

124 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:11 pm

The naturally grey coloured wolf watched as his fellow fighter came forward out of the darkness a little, his own eyes locking with the mismatched ones of Killian the brute gave a simple nod in response. Watching the other males eyes darken the scarred brute flicked his tail to the side, he didn't know if he would have done the same as Steel had never really become close to another. He had always been alone, relying on himself and not others to get through things, knowing others was difficult and he had seen how others had been destroyed trying to defend the ones they loved. Such a weakness was not good, although he did spend time with a pair of young wolves named sam and dean his particular regard for them was something he jealously kept hidden for fear it would be used against him.

View user profile

125 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:29 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian sat, rubbing his muzzle on the deep scar that wrapped around his front right leg. It annoyed him often, and he couldn't help scratching at it. His thoughts were still on his sister, trying to work out how and when he could go back to her. Although it seemed like his attention wasn't on the other fighter in front of him, he knew exactly what the other's movements were, fully aware of all his surroundings. He scented the air carefully, making sure that no one was sneaking up on them, and fixed his gaze on Steel again. "Made a bit of a fuss when you escaped," he said simply, rubbing at his leg again. The disappearance of the grey fighter had made it that much harder for Killian to escape, but he'd managed it, and he would manage it again, this time with his sister beside him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum