An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

1 Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Pixiepaw]

Credit
A massive old crumbling Manor infront of the orchard. Its once neatly kept gardens have now grown over and the great building, still rather impressive, is considered to be haunted and most stay away.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:46 pm

The grey hued brute shrugged his shoulders a little, "I did end up killing one of our beloved Keepers" he admitted the powerful creature not appearing threatened or bothered by Killians sudden appearance. He'd found the black brutes sister amusing enough for him to suggest"If you need more wolf power to get her back, I will offer my support" he informed the other doubting that the offer would be taken up but Melissa with her very black and white view of things had brightened his days when they'd been stuck in the crates and practice pits. That and going back to kill more of the two legs that had trapped him was a very attractive prospect that made his eyes glitter darkly. [/b]

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

127 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:53 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The black male wasn't stupid, and he considered the offer carefully, wondering what the grey brute would want in return. "I may take you up on that," he finally said, still careful with his words. "Depending on what you would want in return." No one ever gave anything for nothing, he knew that very well. Beginning to get hot in the sun, he backed into the shadows again, yawning. The grey male would probably come in handy when he went back for Mel, he was a good fighter, and they both had deep grudges against the two legs in any case. It would make for some good fun.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

128 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:57 pm

The male wasn't bothered by the sun, his back leg lifted to scratch behind his ear before his leg lowered back down. The black fighters words had made him smirk a little, wise move wise move "I Intend to kill as many of those two legs as possible that is my motive" he'd been wanting a day in which he could attack and kill more of them. Killing two legs was so easy once you were free, their throats offering little resistance to his sharp teeth and they were so defenseless like the lambs they'd trained him with way back when he was younger. He hadn't been stupid enough to try returning on his own, but with this other capable killer at his side it was entirely possible for them both to walk away in triumph.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

129 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Eagerness glinted in the mismatched eyes before he controlled it. How he longed to take revenge on the two legs for what they'd done. Steel was capable, and the black male respected him enough that he was content to fight alongside him. "I'm sure that that can be arranged then," he said easily, a smirk hidden in his voice. Once he decided on a plan to get his sister out, of course. Bored of sitting around and talking, more interested in the lands he'd found himself in, he slipped off into the shadows without another word, not even a nod of farewell to the other fighter. Along the way, he found a pool of mud and rolled in it, seeking to protect himself from both the sun and being discovered by any other wolves he might find along the way.

-tempests cavern-

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

130 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:23 am

Steel watched the wolf leave and huffed to himself as he thought before he looked around wondering if there was anything worth hunting. He took some time to consider the options before he foraged and soon returned to the decrepit house with a large rat in his jaws. Lying down the big brute devoured it quickly and remained lying where he was enjoying the feeling of the hot warm sun on his fur. He liked the warmth of the sun, it was never something he'd take for granted, the scarred up brute wondered absently if Killian would return the idea of going and finding the two legs was tempting and something he wanted to do. His eyes glittered at the thought of tasting two leg blood once again.

View user profile

131 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:28 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He'd found a pond to roll in along the way, ridding himself of most of the mud and blood staining his pelt, and he trotted surprisingly happily over the grass, content with his day's work. Out of the cages not even a whole day and already he'd found something to kill. It seemed like this would be a fun place to stay in. Steel's scent was still strong about the ruins, and the lean male hesitated before throwing caution to the wind. If Steel had wanted to attack him, he'd have done it earlier. Tired from his fight, Killian found a hole in the wall that fitted his curled up body quite nicely, and closed his eyes to doze, not letting himself sleep deeply. He needed to stay alert.

View user profile

132 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:52 am

His eyes had watched as the black wolf returned not missing the wary look that had been thrown his way. He hadn't moved allowing Killian to realize that Steel would tolerate his company and wouldn't do anything to him, he respected and liked the younger males company. besides they still had that deal about the two legs, a smirk wound up his face that was going to be a good hunt. They were so easy to hunt and kill, their flesh tasted better than most fresh kill that he'd tasted out here as well. He yawned and stretched before standing up, he'd let the black wolf sleep for now and instead began to make his way around the crippled house taking in every thing. The haunt was good enough for now, perhaps later he'd find a better place for him to hole up in that didn't stink of dog but for now he was content.

View user profile

133 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:42 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
His sleep was short and light, but enough to refresh him. Yawning as he stretched, uncurling himself from the hole he'd squeezed himself into, and sniffed about. Apart from Steel's scent, there was very few other dog or wolf scents, and he relaxed a little as he shook, scratching at the scar around his leg absently, not knowing that he was doing it. Hunger clawed at his belly, and he cast around for something to hunt, having learned the hard way how to do it.

View user profile

134 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:09 am

Steel returned from his wander intime to see his fellow fighter scenting around for something decent to hunt. He flicked his ears and calmly called out "Theres plenty of rats avalible for eating, scent beneath the old house, just make sure you investigate them properly before eating them" the big grey brute wasn't sure how much hunting Killian had done, after all he had no clue how long the black brute had been on his own for. Either way he offered the advice anyway not adverse to offering aid to those he considered worth his time and quite frankly the black brute was the only one he'd found so far apart from two others. The others of the clans he'd found to be boring, repetitive and easy prey,

View user profile

135 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:15 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The young wolf lifted his head at the voice, twitching his ears as he absorbed the advice. He nodded once in thanks and headed where the older fighter had indicated. Taking on the advice, he scouted carefully, finally finding a few rats that didn't smell funny and catching them. Carrying it easily, probably too easily for a wolf his age, he took it back to Steel, offering it to him in thanks for letting him stay around and for helping. He didn't stay around for the grey fighter's response, heading back to hunt another one for himself, and almost inhaling it, tense as he ate. He was used to eating fast, used to fighting for his food, though he'd often been separated due to his habit of killing whoever tried to get near him.

View user profile

136 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:53 am

Steel watched silently as the younger canine hunted, silently assessing the way the brute held himself he concluded that the younger wolf would eventually make a good hunter of bigger prey as well. He accepted the offered rat, eating it swiftly knowing what was meant by it, the black fighter was only young perhaps it was time for Steel to take another young one under his wing so to speak. He kept back when Killian was eating biding his time, he let the wolf hunt and eat to his hearts content, soon retreating to find a place to lie in the shade. Planning and plotting waiting to be able to kill and maim, his teeth bared in a grin at the thought of tasting two leg blood once again.

View user profile

137 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:00 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Once he was full, the black wolf yawned, showing his white teeth, and moved in Steel's direction hesitantly, wondering what would happen now. He yearned above all to go back for his sister, and though he'd long stopped harbouring hope for anything - including assistance - he was happy to let Steel come along. They would make a good team. his eyes glinted at the thought of wreaking havoc in the two leg place. "The stupid two legs won't expect me to return so soon," he finally said, breaking the silence as he sat about a wolflength away from the older fighter. "I only escaped last night."

View user profile

138 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:51 am

Steel had sat there thinking of how he was going to approach the situation, when Killian turned up and sat down beginning to speak about the Two legs. The short time that the black wolf had been away had him grow thoughtful, was it wise to return to them so soon? surely they'd be on high alert from him escaping? He remained quiet for a few long moments befor he finally spoke in his gruff voice "Wait until tonight, we shall go under the cover of darkness, they will be busy having fights going on to notice us. Once your sister is out of her cage we can wreak havoc on the two legs" the plan in his mind was a good one, the two legs couldn't see well during night he knew this well from stalking them at night himself. The brute lowered his head to rub his muzzle against the large scar on his chest, the rest were bite marks from other canines this one was partially because of the black wolf beside him and partially a gift from a two legger on the night he'd escaped.

View user profile

139 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:00 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Something glinted in the mismatched eyes at the large scar on the other fighter's chest, but the young wolf dog said nothing, merely yawning and stretching. If they were going to wait until nightfall then he may as well take advantage of being able to rest. Sniffing about the ruins, he found a place that appealed to him more than the hole in the wall of before, and curled up in it, absently rubbing his muzzle along the scar on his leg. His eyes were slightly distant as he let his thoughts roam, most of them focused on his sister. He wished he'd been able to tell her that he'd be back for her, but there hadn't been any time. It was run or be caught again, and he'd had to run.

View user profile

140 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:42 am

The male spent his time waiting for the sun to set relaxing and resting, he ate another couple of rats the big brute needing plenty of food to sustain him. After sun-high he entered his light restive sleep that left him refreshed but he could still take note of what was around him. The cooler air woke him as dusk began to settle over the land, rising to his grey paws he stretched and woke the black wolf-dog by flicking a pebble at him. He knew better than to get too close as he himself would awake snarling if one got too close when he was resting. Once he had the younger killers attention he grunted "Time to go" it was a bit of a trek intoward the two leg place from here but one that he wasn't exactly not looking forward to. It would be good to move about again steel turned and lead the way away from the decrepit old house with its rotten timbers and rat colony. The male was powerful as he moved along, his tail tip ever twitching with thought, he chose the quickest way his coat easy enough to be picked out despite the darkening sky.
~The fighting ring~ .

View user profile

141 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:12 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The noise of the pebble had him awake with a snarl on his face before he could think. Seeing that it was only the grey wolf, he relaxed a little, joining him. His coat blended in with the failing light, rendering him nearly invisible, but he kept up easily, following the still visible older wolf to where he'd only just run from. He ignored the prick of fear deep in his belly that he was going back so soon, preferring instead to think of his sister and getting her out. It was the only thing he wanted to do.

-fighting ring-

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum