An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

1 Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Pixiepaw]

Credit
A massive old crumbling Manor infront of the orchard. Its once neatly kept gardens have now grown over and the great building, still rather impressive, is considered to be haunted and most stay away.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue May 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune, a snowy white she-wolf with amber eyes looked at the three of them before seeing the fight start. She ran up to them before slowing her pace to a trot and stopping before them. "Okay, break it up, you rough necks, you're scaring the prey away if there were any." she said in a calm tone. She turned towards the dog and nodded before turning towards the black brute known as Soryu. "Nobody's fighting anybody, but if you want to go, then lets go!" she said before snapping her jaws inches from his muzzle.

"Say that to my face, then! I DARE YOU!"
View user profile

27 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue May 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody glared at the loner (Soryu) as the other wolf got off of him, his brown pelt bristling as he waited for another attack. Kody snorted at the wolf's words, letting out a growl. "You'd be surprised," the wolf started, his tone low. "I'll have you know that I'm one of the best fighters in this forest." Kody added; in truth, he was probably one of the worst, although he'd never admit that. Hearing pawsteps, Kody glanced up in surprise, noticing that another wolf had arrived. He let out a growl; was this wolf here to back up the other one? Instead of joining in the fight, however, the wolf had tried to stop it. Kody watched as the snowy-furred wolf snapped at the one he had been battling with, uncertain what would happen next.

View user profile

28 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue May 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
The white fluffy fae looked towards the other one as he started up again. "I don't care how good a fighter you are, whatever the situation was before I came here, it ain't worth ripping each other apart over!" she yelled at him, her amber eyes twinkling in anger. She then turned back to the black one. "And you, if I hear one more threat from you, fancy-tail, I assure you I will be back to rip you to shreds!" she yelled towards the black one before snorting and walking off. Her amber eyes glancing back to see if any of them follow.

View user profile

29 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu May 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Hawk

Elder
(Chihari)

Chihari stared at the pristine white wolf. Her jaw was moving as she tried to speak, but she made no sound. The Shiba Inu cleared her throat and swallowed loudly. "Umm...Who are you?" In honesty, the dog was slightly annoyed that another wolf was meddling in someone else's affairs, but she supposed that in her paws she would have done it as well. Her triangle ears twitched as the wind blew through the old manor.

(Soryu)

The black loner bared his fangs at his color opposite, but he stayed silent as the dog finally spoke up for once in her life. 'Gee...For a second there I thought she might have been mute.' He thought with a small snort. He sat down and curled his tail around his paws, and he kept his icy eyes trained on the white fae.

(Miles)

The husky cocked his head as another wolf entered the scene. He smirked as she tried to break up the fight. 'The peacemakers are usually the bossiest. She seems like a rambunctious female.' The tip of his curled tail twitched as the other dog finally spoke. A light bulb went off in his head. 'Wait...Isn't she the one who followed those four big packs?' His thin smile grew wider. 'It might be good to get some information on those 'clans' from her.' The husky gracefully sailed off the window sill and onto the ground. The air swirled around the pocket of pressure he had created. He dipped his head to greet the four canines. His blue eyes immediately went to the white fae. "To answer your question dog, her name is Kitsune." Miles knew at least the names of all the souls standing in the manor field, but he did not know who the Shiba Inu was. He knew everything else about her though. "It's nice to meet you all." He said with a winning smile.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

30 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu May 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
The white fae stopped in her tracks as she heard the husky say her name. She turned back towards him, growling under her breath before approaching him stiff-leggedly. "And how exactly do you know my name, dog?" she said, her voice faint but suspicious. "How do you know me, who are you?" she added.

View user profile

31 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu May 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Reddust

Warrior

(Soryu)

The black wolf raised his hackles as the white and black dog appeared again. He stepped forward with a growl. "I will make sure that you will go through hell and back, you little-", but the husky wasn't paying attention to him. The brute pinned his ears to his skull and dug his dull claws into the soil. 

(Chihari)

The russet colored dog turned to the husky who had arrive in the scene. She straightened up her stance and lifted her lips to show her ivory teeth. Surprise registered on her face as the husky seemed to recognize the fae and the black loner. Her hesitate pause lasted only a second as suspicion returned to her features. 

(Miles)

Miles raised an eyebrow as the majority of the canines around him showed him contempt. He chuckled wryly and wagged his raised tail. His icy eyes seemed to read everyone's stances, and every bit of information they gave away. He dipped his head again and cocked his head. "Haven't you heard of how many eyes wander these territories?" His smile seemed frigid, but shrewd. "However, my sources wish to remain anonymous.  As for you Kitsune, I will willingly trade information with you." He added with greedy eyes. "But that depends on what you have to share."

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

32 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri May 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune scoffed. "What kind of information can I get from a loner when I'm a loner myself? And what kind of information are you looking for, dog?" she asked the husky. "I have better things to do than hangout with other loners, so don't take up too much of my time." she added, her eyes looking straight at the husky, her ears alert for his answer which she waited for.

View user profile

33 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun May 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Reddust

Warrior
(Miles)

The husky smirked at her answer. 'Should I push her over the edge? Threats? Or just a plain calm conversation?' The brute angled his ears towards Soryu, just to make sure the beast wouldn't try a cheap shot. Miles stalked forward and stood a mouse length away from the white wolf. He whispered under his breath loud enough for the female to hear. "It's a little weak for wolves to be captured by those Longpaws." The dog knew it wouldn't be enough, but it was a start. "And how did it feel to be under their mercy? In those stuffy and stale rooms?" His icy eyes glittered with amusement. 

(Soryu)

Soryu pricked his ears as he saw Mile's mouth moving. He cursed under his breath as he only caught snatches of the conversation. 'Mercy? When does he give mercy? And why are they talking about the Nofurs?' The black brute narrowed his blue eyes and growled under his breath.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

34 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed May 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune, the white she-wolf with light amber eyes growled even more savagely. "Don't test me, mutt!" she yelled before pinning the husky to the ground. "I am not weak even if the Two-leggeds were able to catch me, don't you dare insult me ever! If you do that again I will rip your heart right out of your chest!" she yelled, snarling at his face and baring her fangs. "You're welcome to follow me when you get some anger adjustments. Until then, no information trading for you." she told him before running off towards Shadow Forest.
~Shadow Forest~

View user profile

35 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
As the white wolf blew his top, Miles was laughing inwardly. Now he knew for a fact that it was a touchy subject. 'That'll make it a little harder, but I love a challenge.' A smirk was plastered to his face for the whole time. When Kitsune bounded off, he sat up and wiped his muzzle with a paw. 'But she sure can spit out her words.' The husky stood up and shook out the dust from his black and white pelt. The dog turned to address the two loners and dog. He dipped his head with another of his thin smiles. "Sorry for the interruption. I'll leave you to your own activities." His blue eyes looked at each and every one of them, before resting on Soryu for a few more seconds. The black wolf returned with a challenging glare. "Have a nice day." Then he turned to bound off in the direction of the lusher forest, uninhibited by the great four packs.  The scent trail was easy to pick up. "Does she want to let off more steam through me? She seems like a decent wolf, at least in the terms of others.' He blinked lazily at the ferns he brushed past. 'Let's see just how decent she is.'
~Shadow Forest~

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

36 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu May 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody let out a growl as the newcomer addressed him, watching as she padded off before speaking to the husky. After what appeared to be an argument, the snowy-furred wolf ran off and Kody's gaze shifted onto the husky as he spoke towards them. He nodded slightly at the dog's words, seeing him walk off as well. "If I had known there would have been this many loners at the manor I wouldn't have come." The small wolf muttered to himself. He glanced back towards the other loner and the dog, his eyes narrowing suspiciously as he glanced at the wolf. The wolf had attacked him before, and they might have gotten into a battle had the other loner not showed up. Now that she was gone, there wasn't anything stopping the other wolf from continuing the fight.

View user profile

37 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu May 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu growled under his breath while Miles ran off. His muscles rippled under his pelt. 'I need to do something about that muzzle of his...' He dug his dull claws into the soil, but felt two pairs of eyes burn into his side. The black wolf turned to the timber and the dog. His ears twitched as he stood up. "Let's just end this here. Sound good?" He bellowed in an irritated tone. Miles appearance tipped him off. As much as he wanted to strangle the dog, it would be best not to mess around with life and death.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

38 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
The Shiba Inu pinned her ears to her head. The husky and the white wolf had just bounded off into their own little world. She gave a loud annoyed snort involuntarily. Crinkling her nose, she turned to address the black loner. The dog raised an eyebrow skeptically. "We would all prefer that. I'm sure." Chihari sneered despite her words. "But how can we trust you? I bet you would attack the second we turned out backs on you." She resisted lifting her lip to show her white teeth. She honestly hoped there would still be a peaceful outcome.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

39 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:03 am

Tobe who was once known as Oakpup wandered up to the manor with a cold glint in his shockingly yellow eyes, he was thin and gaunt and had a dangerous air to him. Life on his own had changed him, having to scrimp and scavenge to survive he'd quickly lost the gentle side of him that had been the apprentice aged pup when he'd left. Now fully grown and on the large side of medium the tan and cream furred wolf lifted his lips in a menacing smile to himself. One of his triangle ears had a large rip through it courtesy of one of his self training exerscises, the stench of many a loner assailed his nose and he paused his sunshine colored eyes narrowed. He hated crowds, so without even bothering to enter the manor he turned and loped off deciding that he'd head toward the forest and catch some easy hunting
=shadow forest=

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

40 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose who had been skulking along in search of rats stepped on a patch of rotten planks and with an awful racket fell through the roof where she'd been stalking her prey and fell down heavily infront of a Shiba inu and a black wolf. With aching muscles and sore bones she got up and shook out her fur warily her button nose sneezing out dust, folded triangular ears were set back and her tapering tail stuck up in the air like a banner. Uneasiness was obvious on her sharp features, as such a small dog she had to be careful around bigger dogs and these canines were most definitely bigger than her although nintey percent of canines were larger than the border terrier. Sneezing again as the dust settled she backed up a couple of steps wariness the main emotion on her face and in her brown eyes.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

41 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
OOC: Kody's here too. XD, he's a timber wolf, Graystar's character.

The black wolf whirled to hear more brush rustling, but a brown tail disappeared into the bushes before he could identify anything clearly. He snorted in frustration, but the dog's words snapped him out of the distraction. "...What do you mean?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Once Miles had run off, the brute was getting back to his usual self. The dog's aggression seemed to tell him she was now serious. "Why would I need to attack you? This is over, isn't it?" At his own words, the midnight wolf realized her had no place to say that. The area between his icy blue eyes wrinkled in worry.
A loud snapping sound made him turn with pricked ears. "What the...?" He said with a small cough. The fallen pieces of wood had brought a cloud of dust along with it, and unusually, a small dog. Soryu narrowed his eyes suspiciously, but said nothing.

Chihari sneered at the black entity. 'Eh? Have you forgotten? You're the one who jumped us-," a loud snapping sound cut off her irritated rant. 'I've had just about enough of this territory.' She thought, growling under her breath, the Shiba Inu stared at the ragged pile of wood, but her red flecked eyes widened when she spotted a ruffled, brown pelt. "H-Hey! Are you alright?!" She yelped running over to the hill of broken planks.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

42 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:09 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
OCC: whoops i uh totes knew that >.>

Rose coughed and shook her her pelt to get the dust out mumbling something along the lines of "dratted two leg dens, thats it i am moving camp no more fat rats for me to snack on" remembering that she wasn't alone she stared up at the Shiba Inu and gave a slight nod "as well as one can for falling down in a woodfall. I must have gained a pound i was sure those beams would hold me" she had a self irritated tone. her ears perked forward to become two little triangles attatched to her otter shaped skull, remembering that now might be the time for manners she gave a few more wheezing coughs before finally coming out with "Names Rose, if you care that is"

Sig Credit
View user profile

43 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody's amber gaze turned back to the other wolf as he spoke, and he let out a snort. "You probably would attack us if we glanced away for even a second." The loner growled to the other wolf, after the Shiba Inu had spoken. He growled in disbelief as the loner asked why he'd have a need to attack them. "Do you think I was a pup yesterday? You attacked us in the first place-" Kody's voice stopped abruptly as he heard a crash. He noticed a small dog covered in dust by some wood, and saw the Shiba Inu run over towards the planks. Glancing warily at the other wolf, Kody took a few steps towards the manor, stopping a few tail-lengths away. I don't think I've seen as many wolves or dogs in my entire life as I have today. Kody thought, glancing periodically back at the wolf before his gaze turned to the dogs.

View user profile

44 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
OOC: XD, and isn't it Out Of Character?

Soryu's attention was diverted away from the other two canines, and towards the pile of crap that lie before him. His icy eyes narrowed to annoyed slits. "It's another fae." He muttered shaking a head in disapproval. "Why are they always so hard to take care of...?" The black wolf sighed and stared at the scene with another snort. "Can I leave this bunch of numbskulls yet?" He asked, turning towards the other wolf.

The Shiba Inu heaved a sigh of relief as the small dog didn't appear to have any serious outward injuries. She replied with a small smile. "Well that's good." The dog stood up from crouching beside the small terrier and spoke again. "It's nice to meet you Rose, I'm Chihari." But the other loner's words snapped her out of the conversation. She whirled on him and answered with a loud growl. "No one says 'numbskulls' anymore! And yes! You can leave us right now!"

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

45 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
OOC: pshaww if you wanna get technical, also Soryu you just made rose mad ahahah

Roses ears perked, this dog was at least reasonable, at the black wolfs words her hackles rose and she bared white fangs "Oi gigantor, why don't you go mewling back to the mare that birthed you and cry to her about how 'numbskullish' we are! Go on then! run off you quim i'd take you on any day idiot!" she had a fiery temper for such a small dog and now used her exquisite vocabulary on this hunk of fur. She'd decided that the Shiba Inu who said that her name was Chihari was a good sort and therefore could be considered friend material.

Sig Credit
View user profile

46 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:47 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
OOC: Lol, it's good to have you back, Ripple. I'm just going to wait for Graystar to have a say in this before leaving with Soryu.

The black wolf raised an eyebrow at the small dog, but didn't reply to the...Vivid vocabulary. Shaking his head as if in a dream, he turned to stare at the Shiba Inu. "...I'll be going then." He cast a wary glance at the odd trio and began to stalk off.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

47 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:52 am

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Chihari stared at the retreating back and snorted as soon as he left ear shot. "I should have given him a piece of my mind before he left...!" She grumbled, louder than she had meant to. Blinking in surprise to herself, the dog heaved a sigh of exasperation. She turned to look at the newcomer and pricked her broad ears. "What were you doing in there anyway?" She asked a dubious look on her face.

View user profile

48 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:58 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose gave a wary grin "I'm the ghost of the manor, keeps most of the competition for the prey away, although i suppose not many consider rats their main prey source" standing on three paws she itched behind an ear feircly before setting her leg back down staring at the two canines who towered over her "What are you two doing here? todays been busy canine wise" wrinkling her black button nose the 'cute' border terrier who in reality was a firey cross patch tilted her head. She was more inclined to trust dogs more than wolves, wolves thought they were better than you stupid fur balls she was just as good as any of them!

Sig Credit
View user profile

49 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody glared back at the other wolf as he asked if he could leave, opening his mouth to respond before hearing the other two dog's replies. Turning back to the loner as he began to leave, Kody called out after him; "Fine, you can leave; but if I ever see you again, you'll be asking for trouble!" His amber gaze stayed on the loner for a few more moments to be certain that he wouldn't turn around and attack, before he looked back to the newcomer and the dog from before. Hearing them mention their names, he realized that he hadn't actually introduced himself to either of them. Hesitantly, Kody pondered whether or not he should actually say his name. He couldn't remember ever really having a conversation with someone since he'd gotten lost from his pack. The other two dogs didn't seem like they'd be much of a threat, and the Shiba Inu hadn't attacked him along with the other loner wolf... so perhaps they were okay. "I'm Kody." The brown-furred wolf finally said, his voice a bit above a mumble. Upon hearing the smaller dog, Rose, speak, Kody's gaze flicked over to her. "I was just trying to find some place to hunt." The small wolf said.

View user profile

50 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf heaved a sigh and speeded up his pace to a run. He wanted to get away from those three as soon as possible, and to finally head home. The wind blew past his muzzle as he raced across the territory, all the way to the mountain. His tail trailing behind him like a loyal companion.
~The Mountain~

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum