An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

1 Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Pixiepaw]

Credit
A massive old crumbling Manor infront of the orchard. Its once neatly kept gardens have now grown over and the great building, still rather impressive, is considered to be haunted and most stay away.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody sniffed at the air, amber eyes narrowed as he tried to determine whether the wolf from before had left or not. Finally, he's gone. I've never come across so many wolves or dogs in my entire existence. Nor have I ever gotten into a fight. I guess tonight is a time for many firsts. He thought with a slight growl to himself. He glanced back at the other dogs, although none had yet spoken up. Kody shifted his paws, unsure what he should say or should do. The only reason I came here was because there were too many wolves at the forest. Oh, how ironic does that seem now. He thought, waiting to hear if the others would speak or if he should continue his search for a meal.

Kody waited silently for a few moments, his amber gaze glancing back and forth for any sign of the wolf who'd attacked him. It didn't seem like he was coming back, but who knew? He turned to the others nearby him with an awkward pause; what did one typically say before leaving? He'd hardly interacted with wolves outside of his former pack. "I, um, have ought to go now. It's... uh, been nice meeting you all." No, it hasn't been. Kody padded away, sighing slightly. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had such an eventful day as this. It would be nice to get away from it all for a few moments and just relax.

View user profile

52 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:08 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The black dog was soaked, having been out in the elements long enough for his rain-repelling pelt to become completely sodden. His head was hung low as he walked along his tail tucked between his legs, everything had changed so quickly since that night that had to be a whole month ago now. A month without warmth, love, shelter, a soft whine left the young dog who could only be just over a year old. He missed his master, and mistress, she'd always smelled nice and had given him such tasty things when he helped her cook. He padded up to the abandoned manor, he could smell rats and mice living within it as well as the scents of dog and wolf, he was shivering in the cold winter weather and so made the choice to enter the dark creaking place. He found a dry enough spot on an old couch that was covered in dust, curling up he gave a soft sigh listening to his stomach rumble. He hadn't had a decent meal in weeks, his well conditioned form having slowly become thinner and thinner

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

53 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan trotted through the unfamiliar area, leaving dainty pawsteps in the snow that betrayed her limp.

The mottled brown she-wolf kept to the shadows. She liked being alone, and didn't intend to disturb anyone else. Her belly was full, for once, but she was still thin. It had been a long time before she had had a real home.

She sniffed idly at a fallen apple that had partially rotten before freezing into the ground. The smell was so pungent that she sneezed, wiping at her nose with a white paw.

With a low growl she continued, searching intently for a safe spot to rest or perhaps another morsel to eat in the morning.

View user profile

54 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The low growl caused the young boy to perk up, a soft whine leaving him instantly, his brown eyes becoming wide and frightened. The big black dog got up and listened intently to the sounds that were outside of his refuge. He padded toward the door and stuck his muzzle out of the door his kind brown eyes anxious, the sight of a wolf causing him to gasp a little and back up his black nails clattering against the old wooden floor. Ted could feel his heart thudding in his chest like the hooves of a galloping horse, he'd never really come across a real wild wolf before and the sight had scared him more than he had expected.

View user profile

55 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
The young she-wolf started as she was suddenly just a few feet from an enormous creature.

Dark, curled fur encircled the creature's enormous mass. He towered over Rowan and the little she-wolf felt her tail begin to tuck and a low whine issue from her throat.

She was dead. She had explored too far, had tried too much, and now she was dead. This creature was simply going to open it's massive maw and eat her up.

She stood frozen, internally screaming at herself to flee, but she was in awe at this strange creature.

View user profile

56 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The fully grown dog who had just reached adult hood and whos ribs and showed as he was half starved, he had scrabbled back into the shadows of the manor and could hear his breathing escalating quickly. This was it, he was going to die of a panic attack, the sound of a slow whine left the wolf causing the boy hiding in the shadows to go still. He could hear himself cry out softly "Please don't hurt me..." his folded over ears were back and he took a few more paw steps back into the relative safety of the manor. His life wasn't supposed to end like this ,he was supposed to have lived in his forever home with love and warmth, not end up on his own starving and scared

View user profile

57 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan had started to curl up, hoping to submit to preserve her life, but she paused at the creature's comment, surprised that she even understood it's language.

She licked her nose nervously, amber eyes darting back and forth.
If they were both scared, then perhaps neither one of them needed to be scared.

The nine-month old she-wolf dropped forward on her forepaws, into a play bow. Since the creature spoke her language, perhaps it also knew the common body language as well.

"I...I...It's ok." She stammered, more trying to convince herself than this creature.

"I won't hurt you?" She winced, sensing the irony. She was far more concerned about this beast hurting her than the other way around.

View user profile

58 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The dog watched the wolf from his spot in the shadows his anxiety abating some as the female showed him a play bow, his tongue appearing to wipe over his nose he listened as she claimed that she wasn't there to harm him. He took a big breath and took a couple of steps forward so his head was once again in the light, his head was low as he held his breath avoiding eye contact he spoke in his mellow voice "I wont hurt you, I... i don't know how to fight at all... please.." his soft brown eyes glanced up to meet the ember eyes of the she wolf before lowering his head.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

59 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
"Neither do I." Rowan admitted, letting out a small sigh.
"I'm not worth teaching do fight, so I don't know how."

She stood up, trotting forward to get a good sniff of the male. He appeared wolf-like, but she had no idea what he was.

"What kind of wolf are you?" She asked, inquisitively looking him over. He stood at least 2 or 3 heads above her, taller than any full grown wolf she had seen. But his fur was so unusual. She wanted to ask him if it got caught on everything, or what he ate, but she swallowed her questions, giving him time to answer the first.

View user profile

60 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The dog went still as the female trotted up to him and looked him over, he lifted his head a little curiously looking at her "Im, um Im not a wolf" he looked at his large black paws awkwardly "Im a, Im a dog" the lady's words about how how she wasn't worth teaching to fight caused his kind eyes to blink in confusion. He gave a weak smile, maybe she was similar to him perhaps, "my coat is all curly because of my breed..." he waited for a couple of moments, he sniffed her back appearing shyly curious the gentleman tilted his head to the side "Its all curly so it helps keep the water out" he explained guessing some of the questions that flickered in the females eyes. "My names Ted" he admitted with a shy look "um, whats your name?" he shifted his paw feeling a little shy and awkward. he wasn't used to this.

View user profile

61 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
"I'm Rowan." The curious she-wolf replied. She rubbed against him like a cat, experimenting with how his fur felt.

"What's a dog? Is your fur always dirty? What do you eat? Where's your pack? So do both your parent's have fur like tangleweeds? How'd you end up here? Do spirits live in the house? Have you traveled far? Why are you so big?

She paused to take a breath, gently tugging at his fur to play with the texture. She yipped happily, taking another breath to ask more questions.

View user profile

62 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The sudden bombardment of questions caused him to laugh softly "well, a dog is like a cousin to the wolf, we live with two leggers most of the time. Um, my fur is pretty good at keeping away the dirt but i like taking dust baths. I eat whatever meat i can find at the moment, I dont have a pack, im all by myself. I never met my father but my mother had the same curly fur as me, my fur started out flat but eventually became all curly. I ended up here because I was left here by my two leggers" he looked a little sad for a moment, the black dog sat down and sighed softly before continuing "Ive travelled a little way from the spot were they left me, I haven't met any spirits yet, Im not sure they'd mind me sharing their house though. I dont know why im so big i just grew this way" he finally finished answering her many questions. He smiled shyly his folded over ears perking forward as best as they could.

View user profile

63 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan watched with wide eyes.

"You've met the two-leggers?!" She said, slack jawed.

Quickly finding her voice, she continued to jabber.

"The two-legs had fire sticks. I know because my uncle tried to play with one and it killed him. The fire stick works because two-legs put small stones in them and the stones are thrown by spirits into wolves to kill them."

She gave a light shiver, suddenly pulling away.

"There are lots of ways to die, but it's sad that two-leggers always hurt us. I've always thought they would have been fun to play with, but they always hurt you. No matter how nice you are, things always hurt you."

Her gaze drifted, and she stared off into the distance, visiting old memories she would have preferred to leave buried deep.

View user profile

64 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted watched her quietly  "my two leggers were nice to me, they gave me good food and in winter their den was warm and dry" he spoke quietly "Their pups were loving and they used to pet me and slip me treats" his muzzle lowered "Im sorry you havent had a good experience with them, but mine were kind. Especially the mistress..." the soft hearted male gave a quiet sigh "She was the one who left me here, because I... I bit master" a soft guilty whine left him and he flopped to the floor resting his chin on the wooden floor  "He was trying to hurt mistress, he'd drunk to more of the smelly water in a bottle. He became really mean when he had that" his black nose sniffed and he pushed himself back up into a sitting posture Ted "He tried to hit her so i bit him and made him leave, then he wanted to kill me for biting him. So mistress took me away and left me out on the moor" he explained not realizing he'd just revealed his entire lifes story up to date. It took him a couple of seconds, and he looked guiltyTed "Sorry! i shouldn't burden you with that" he looked a little defeated nad sad.

View user profile

65 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Most of what Ted had said went right over Rowan's head. But she knew what it was like to be hurt or punished unfairly.

"It's alright. Things will get better." She said, gently reaching up to lick the top of his chin, the most that she could reach with her short stature.

Not able to stay sad for long, Rowan rolled onto her side, before springing up and dropping into a play bow.

"Are you fast?" She challenged. Tail wagging wildly. "I bet I'm twice as fast as you! That way if you tried to eat me, well, you couldn't!" She said, a devious grin forming onto her maw.

Last edited by Rowan on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

66 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:45 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted was touched by the smaller creatures kindness, it mirrored his own, he watched her drop into a playful manner. It had been so long since he'd played, he mused for a moment before speaking "I do not eat canines" he said sticking his snout into the air before grinning playfully "Although you like tasty maybe i should make an exception" he made it obvious that he meant the words in play. In all reality the big softy could never bring himself to hurt another canine.

View user profile

67 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:47 am

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan gave a yip of delight. It had been far too long since she had played with her siblings, and she missed the times.

You can't eat me if you can't catch me!" She cried jovially, spinning to gently tug on his shoulder fur before speeding away and dropping in a playbow. The young juvenile was just begging to be chased.

View user profile

68 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:04 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The young dog who was still really a juvenile himself bounced forward slipping into a playbow himself his tail making large wags from side to side almost like a windmill. Watching her dart off the bigger male returned to four paws and gave playful chase, playful barks leaving him, his longer legs causing him to move faster and his ears flapping along behind him.

View user profile

69 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:06 am

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Normally, the hot breathe of another creature on her back would have been enough to send her into a panic. But she trusted Ted, and she knew it was just a game.

Ted was faster than her, so she darted, skidding through the snow to avoid letting the faster male catch up.

She turned a corner, tripping on the slushy snow and lay her, laughing and waiting for Ted to catch up.

View user profile

70 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:18 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted wasn't' as fast around corners as the lithe wolf so he skidded further than she did nearly falling over, regaining his balance he continued on and finding her tripped over a mound of half melted snow the dog barked playfully to throw himself onto the snow beside her. He rolled in it, getting the snow all over his curled black pelt before sitting up panting happily and wagging his long tail "That was fun, its been so long since i've had fun" he grinned from ear to ear

View user profile

71 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:21 am

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
"Me too." Rowan's grin was too large for her maw.

She playfully sat up and kicked some snow at him. A devious grin forming on her maw.

"You're pretty fast." She said approvingly. "I bet you're a fantastic hunter!"

View user profile

72 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:28 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He laughed and ducked underneath the snow that she'd kicked at him, the smile on his face slipped down into a slight frown as he hesitantly admitted the reason why he was so skinny "I... um I don't know how to hunt" he murmured looking down at his great big paws. up until a month ago he'd never had to hunt for his food before, his food had always been put in the big shiny bowl. His stomach snarled remembering how good the food tasted, he shook his head and gave her a smile

View user profile

73 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:31 am

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
A sympathetic smile formed on her maw.

"Well, I don't know much. But I can teach you what I do know."

Rowan replied, her tail wagging. She had survived this far. She was as thin and ragged as he was, but at least she knew how to hunt.

Settling down, she let out a yawn.

"Want to meet up tomorrow? I've found some good places to hunt."

View user profile

74 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:41 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
a look of hope dawned on his face and his tail thumped the cold snow, "really? You'd show me? Gee thanks!" the handsome black dog who'd been dumped into the wild grinned from ear to ear. Her yawn was mirrored by his own, shaking his head against the drowsiness he looked back at the old decrepit two legger house. "You can stay in there with me ifi you want, its not impressive but theres soft places to sleep and company is always nice" he shrugged giving a weak smile, "but of course you dont' have to just a suggestion" he ran his tongue over his chops feeling a little anxious and shy.

View user profile

75 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:43 am

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan looked over the creepy structure, and then at Ted's shy look.

To be honest, she didn't like sleeping so close to a two-leg structure. They made her nervous. But she had been alone for too long, and one night with a friend was more than what she had hoped for.

"Just this one night." She said, turning to straighten and shake the snow from her fur. First thing after they found a place to sleep, she was going to groom her brown coat, which was starting to get heavy with wet snow.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum