An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

1 Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Pixiepaw]

Credit
A massive old crumbling Manor infront of the orchard. Its once neatly kept gardens have now grown over and the great building, still rather impressive, is considered to be haunted and most stay away.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:01 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted noticed the look his new found friend had directed at the old building and guessed that a wolf wouldn't really want to have anything to do with two-legs. As he was a dog on his own now, not a pet he supposed he'd better learn from her, "Or we could find a place thats better suited to us?" he offered with a slight smile, he wanted her to be comfortable and he supposed for her the two leg establishment wouldnt be.

View user profile

77 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan cocked her head, evaluating the place. Honestly, if she didn't like it, chances were, potential enemies wouldn't like it either.

The thought comforted her, and she shook her head.

"I'd be fine in there. Do you have a favorite place?"

Rowan honestly knew little of the layout of the two-leg structure, and would rather follow Ted to his preferred place than explore it on her own.

View user profile

78 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:11 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted wagged his tail looking a little relieved at her answer "Yeah, theres a room where theres a dusty but soft couch to sleep on" he smiled kindly at his new friend seeming quite happy. The gentle dog who didnt like violence and wasn't very good at it, he turned and lead the way back into the house indicating the many escape routes before he trotted into the room that he'd been lying on before he'd smelt her. "Tadah! you can sleep on it if you'd like, im used to the floor" the male might be a coward, but he was a gentleman as best as he could be, he was already feeling quite relaxed and confident in Rowans company. He wasn't looking forward to when he'd have to survive on his own again, survival was hard and lonesome it sucked.

View user profile

79 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:39 am

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan nodded, looking over the structure with a critical eye. To be honest, if she had been a more experienced wolf, she would have fled. But she was curious.

She walked over to one wall, leaning against it and testing her weight. The structure didn't respond to her force.

She took a step back and then ran at the wall, leaping high into it and being shoved back before falling to the ground.

Rolling to her feet, Rowan gave her coat a shake, before going back to sniff the wall.

She had sniffed almost the entire parameter before she picked a corner, panting contentedly.

"Does it ever fall down? I know it makes noises. Does the snow fall on you? Will the top wall let the snow fall on you when the snow gets too heavy like a tree branch? How did you find this place?"

She took a deep breath, having said all her questions in a single breath.

She settled down on her haunches, letting her mottled tail curl along her side.

View user profile

80 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted watched her exploring kindly, his brown eyes were kind if not a little cowardly, the big black dog sat down as her questions pelted him once again, "No it dosent fall down, i've been in here for a couple of weeks now, The roof is designed so all the snow slides off the sides because its like a point at the top. I stumbled onto this place when i was searching for food" he smiled slightly his stomach snarling with hunger once again.  "Thank you for not running away, im not used to being on my own" he drooped slightly his young handsome black features looking a little depressed. The structure was at least somewhat familiar to him, there were old tables and old motheaten couches, when he closed his eyes he could almost pretend that he was back home being loved and petted. How he missed that, desperately, but there was nothing he could do.

View user profile

81 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan let out a smile.

"Well, you didn't eat me, so we're even." She replied, settling her head on her forepaws.

It had been a long day, but for the first time in moons, she knew that the next day was going to be better.

"See ya..." Rowan let out an enormous yawn. "tomorrow Ted.

She closed her eyes, and instantly fell asleep.

View user profile

82 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:02 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The yawn that was sent his way caused the black dog to yawn himself, shaking his head a little to combat the  effects of the yawn he'd just released. His friends reply caused him to chuckle softly, he couldn't imagine himself eating anyone really. He felt hope flicker in his chest like the flame of the last candle, perhaps tomorrow will be even better than today he thought with a slight smile, he leapt up onto the old couch and stretched out on its soft cushions. His body fitting surprisingly well on the two leg item, "Goodnight Rowan" he murmured with a smile on his face. Things seemed to be brighter with a companion, although he didn't expect she'd want to stay for too long. He'd noticed in his time as a loner that most others roamed around more often than he did. He'd always lived in one home all his life so once he'd found the manor he'd quickly made himself at home.

View user profile

83 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan awoke to beams of sun warming her coat. With a yawn, she stretched, shaking the dust from her coat, before turning to Ted.

The large curly creature was still breathing on some soft two-leg structure.

Grinning, the little she-wolf began to stealthily approach Ted, carefully placing each paw gently onto the floorboards.

The 'terrain' was different to what she was used to, but she wanted to start off the day right, and startling a friend was the perfect way to do it.

Carefully timing it, Rowan leapt at Ted.

View user profile

84 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:33 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The black male was lying infront of the familiar warm fire, its warmth and glow familiar and safe, his two charges the two children that loved him and whom he loved where playing with his ears. The scene was warm and filled with peace and harmony before the nature of the dream changed, the fireplace became dark and cold and the childrens screams he sat up the dark figure of his master who when sober was a kind loving man but became the devil when he had the drink in him. He cried out as the children were taken away from him, and screamed in terror watching his master begin hitting his mistress. He shouldn't hurt his master, he was the boss, but his mistress hadn't done anything wrong. For the first time the black dog leapt forward his teeth showing as he sunk his teeth into the mans forearm pulling the man away from the woman that the dog loved so much. The blood tasted coppery and sickening on his tongue, but he kept a hold of the man until his mistress had gotten to safety.

The leap of Rowan woke him up and startled him enough that he cried out, still half asleep he waited for the vicious beating to be turned onto him. When it didn't he opened his gentle brown eyes to see his new friend sitting on him,  "R-Rowan, its just you..." he said his voice husky with relief,  "I thought..." he shook his head panting a little from the dream that had been recurring ever since he'd been left in the wilds to survive on his own.

View user profile

85 Re: Tilesford Manor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Realizing the fear in her friend's eyes, Rowan bent and gently licked his cheek.

"It's over. Things are going to get better."

The nimble she-wolf leaped from him to the floorboards, pacing energetically.

"Are you ready to hunt?" Her tail wagged furiously. "I know some fantastic places to hunt! We just have to be really careful and run at any trouble."

View user profile

86 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The warm tongue on his cheek took his breath away for a moment, he watched as the nimbler wolf leapt back down onto the old floor boards. he sat up and watched her pacing, "I don't know how to hunt" he reminded her again "but, im open to giving it a go" he smiled nervously. The idea of it possibly being dangerous caused the curly coated retriever to tilt his head and look anxious. "Are you sure its a good idea?" he watched his new friend looking a little worried

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

87 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan shrugged. "Would you rather sift through two-leg rubbish? Let's get some real food in our bellies. And don't worry, I can teach you what I know about hunting."

The bold she-wolf trotted out into the orchard, carefully checking the air.

She knew that the best hunting places were in the other pack's territories, but perhaps if they were quick, they could snatch some prey and be out before the packs could do anything. After all, they had more than enough to spare some for a couple of loners.

She turned to give an encouraging look to Ted.

"Are you ready?" She said, her tail giving a light wag.

View user profile

88 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted didn't reply and sighed, he followed her out of the manor watching her scent the air gave it a go as well, he frowned, he could smell... outdoors but no individual animals. Were there actually animals out there for them to hunt? He looked over at Rowan and nodded "Perhaps we should practice here first so we don't scare away any potential prey?" he asked in his mellow tones his brown eyes still a little unsure if this was a good idea or not but willing to give it a go.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

89 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan cocked her head.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea." She was impatient to be off, but the dog had a point.

She went out a fair distance and lied down on her side, facing Ted.

"Pretend I'm a delicious rabbit. Now, what you're going to do is try to get as close to me as you can without letting me know you're there. Be sneaky! Then, when you get close enough, just pounce. No fangs, since we're practicing. If I start to run, chase after me! It's ok if you startle the prey as long as you catch it in the end."

Rowan watched him, ready to play the part of the prey.

View user profile

90 Re: Tilesford Manor on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
His ears picked up his friends words and he nodded, being quiet was hard but he was good at running. He'd never killed anything before either and he wasn't sure he could do it, swallowing he nodded again and turned heading off into the bushes. He turned and huddled down to the ground attempting to creep over the snow as best as he could, he moved slowly following his nose back to where Rowan was waiting. He swallowed moving and pausing to peek out of the bushes, he burst out darting forward as fast as his long powerful legs could carry him. He bounded forward and pounced aiming to land on Rowan.

View user profile

91 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan was up in a flash and easily side-stepped the large dog.

"You gotta be quiet. I could hear every pawstep!"

She began to demonstrate a hunting crouch, showing how she was careful about loose rocks and carefully placing each paw in front of the other.

"You were also upwind, so I could smell you the entire time. Don't be afraid to go back and circle from a better angle when you hunt."

Realizing that she was being bossy, Rowan gave a sideways grin.

"You did a good job using the bushes for cover, and your pounce was pretty good as well."

She trotted over back to where Ted had started.

"Try again! I'm sure you'll get it this time."

View user profile

92 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Surprise ran over the dogs face as Rowan darted out of the way, her words about being quiet and staying down wind caused him to nod. Her praise causing a smile to decorate his black furry face. He determindly nodded "yeah, i'll try to be better" he said with a smile before turning and vanishing into the bushes again. He stayed in the bushes, being as quiet as possible although still a bit loud, he was quieter than before however. He looked around trying to figure out where the wind was coming from. He eventually managed to gather that the wind was coming to the east. So he crawled around as best he could so he was down wind of Rowan and looked through the bushes at her his heart thudding in his chest. He burst out of the bushes charging out as fast as he could he leapt and pounced aiming to gently pin her

View user profile

93 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Rowan let out a yelp of surprise but surrendered as Ted quickly pinned her.

She stuck her head out from under the large dog.

"That was great! Now can you get off me so we can go hunt?" She pleaded, a grin plastered against her face.

View user profile

94 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted grinned down at her his tail giving great big wags, his ears perking forward he lowered his head to touch his nose to her cheek in thanks before he got off of her. His black curls repelling the cold air and the dampness of the snow. He waited for Rowan to lead the way happy to follow and not lead. He didn't know anything about leading just doing as he was told

View user profile

95 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Willow, a female Australian shepherd dog with brown eyes and a distinctly white belly and muzzle padded towards the manor, her tail lolling out to the side. Since the day her ex-friend Carlos left her to join SunClan, she's been taking life easy and the tomboy didn't worry about anything, joy overflowing from her face. She was about to see if she could find any prey nearby when she spotted a wolf and a smaller dog than her seemingly playing with each other. Her bob-tail wagged happily and she ran over to them, hoping maybe they'd be nice. "Hi there!" she greeted the both of them with a wide grin as she neared them.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

96 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted had been waiting for his friends reply when another dog turned up and trotted over to them, surprise coloring over his kind features. He wagged his tail a little warily "Oh, um hi" the canine who was bigger than the small sized she wolf beside him. He'd just been learning how to hunt and despite not being very good at it at least he was fast, he perked his ears at the other dog wondering quietly to himself what breed she was. She certainly wasn't what he was, a curly coated retriever, but he'd never seen anything like her ilk before. His big black tail gave a wag from one side to the other "I'm Ted, and uh This is Rowan, who're you?" his quiet voice was gentle and respectful not trying to pick any fights or get into any trouble with the other canid as he had no fighting experience.

View user profile

97 Re: Tilesford Manor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Willow wagged her tail happily as she realized the small curly-coated black dog was friendly. Ted and Rowan......interesting names, she thought to herself before she sat down in front of them, letting them know she wasn't a threat. "I'm Willow, an Australian shepherd!" she said enthusiastically. "What you two doing out here?" she asked him, smiling gently.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

98 Re: Tilesford Manor on Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The medium sized dog felt relief wash over himself when the foreign dog introduced herself and seemed to be friendly a smile over taking the slightly worried look on her face "Its nice to meet you" his tail gave a couple of wags "This makes two canines who've been nice to me since I got left out here" most of the others had wanted to beat him for accidentally straying on their territories. "I like your name" he admitted as an after thought, Willow was a peaceful relaxing name. Sitting down also out of politeness he explained "Rowan here was teaching me how to hunt, we were thinking of going to find something to eat" the black dog was clearly quite skinny it was a wonder he managed to appear so laid back and cheerful

View user profile

99 Re: Tilesford Manor on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:19 am

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Willow wagged her tail. "I could help you if you want me to." she told them, smiling gently. "I was looking for something to eat too." she explained to him. "Well, you're the first one who's been nice to me so far. My ex-friend Carlos left me for a female of his breed in SunClan." she finished, letting out a small whimper.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

100 Re: Tilesford Manor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted tilted his head to the side as willow spoke a kind smile showing on his black furred features. "Sure the more the merrier I guess! With all of us hunting together we should catch enough for a fully belly" he said with a happy smile. The gentle natured dog who'd only ever hurt something once was hungry enough to kill a prey animal, the idea of killing something did make him feel a little queasy but he was so hungry. His brows furrowed "That was mean of him! Friends are important and to leave friends for a potential mate is a little... cruel" his brown eyes looked sympathetic toward his new friend. The males big black tail ceasing its wag to hang at his heels "Do you know of anywhere we could possibly go to hunt?" he asked curiously he didn't know this area well at all despite having wandered around.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum