An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1 The Maple Forest on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forest filled with maple trees that yield sticky sap. Deep in the middle of this forest lays the Raspberry Glade.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:01 pm

"Yeah sure, what ever dog" the gray apprentice snorted, turning her gaze away from the black and white husky to Firestar, listening to her leaders scold was better then continuing to argue with the dog. "Yes Firestar" She lowered her ears, but still had a strong look in her eyes that told she just wasn't gonna submit to her leaders words or accept dogs. 'If I ever become leader, I'll make sure dogs aren't allowed in Thunderclan anymore' she thought vindictively.

27 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:15 pm

"Okay Firestar, I'll do what you say to do." she answers the leader's advice. She glares at Swiftpaw as she walked angrily away. If I were Firestar, I'd make that wolf be a little more nicer to dogs. That wolf is a member of Thunderclan, the very clan that sees dogs all the time, so there's no reason why that wolf should be any different than Firestar the husky thought to herself. She hoped that Firestar would notice that Swiftpaw wanted to discriminate her, for she was starting to become tired of the wolf's tone and reaction to her. "Firestar, why are so many wolves mad at dogs, is it because of the two-leggeds, or is it that they're angry at us because of the way we act and look?" the dog asked the leader in a half sad, half quiet voice.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

28 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:05 pm

"Its because some actually value pure Thunderclan blood" Swiftpaw growled the answer meant for Firestar, "You don't have an ouch of clan blood in you, you're just a dog" The apprentice continued her retorts, hoping the facts would get to the dog and make her leave the clans. "You don't belong here, so you should just go back to Hartford" Swiftpaw finished before she remembered Firestar's recent scolding, but it was to late to take back the words. Swiftpaw's impulsive attitude always lead her to say things and act before thinking of the consequences, especially when angry.

29 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Pain shot into her heart at Swiftpaw's words. Tears filled her eyes and she walked slowly away, sitting down a few yards away from the pack members and cried. She knew what Swiftpaw had in mind, she was hoping of making her so upset that she'd leave the clan. I hope Firestar spills your guts on the ground, Swiftpaw the husky thought as she cried. Her shoulders shaking rapidly with her sobs, eyes leaking oily tears, and ears down and back in sadness. Her black and white fur stood out on the maple leaf covered ground below the pack members and the rogue. I wish I never left Hartford, this overwhelming pain that this wolf is giving to my heart is too much for even a wolf leader to bare she thought in her head.

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

30 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Swiftpaw snorted at Tanya's reaction, a sense of guilt washing over her but deciding to ignore it. 'Shes just a stupid dog that doesn't belong here' The apprentice thought, casting short glances at the crying dog. "Just another reason you can't make a warrior, if you can't handle my words then you can't handle insults from other clans or anything else for that matter. Even at a young age clan wolves learn life is hard, to survive you have to be stronger then everything else around you, physically and emotionally" Swiftpaw back tracked on her words a little after finding an error in what she just said. "At least emotionally because that's where a clan comes in handy physically"

31 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 pm

"You think I'm being weak? I have been hit with dog catchers, being in the pound, dealing with a moment when a human tried to teach me how to earn my keep in dog fights, how much more hate do I need to make me stronger?" she answers angrily while holding back the tears. "I've been in the pound, both my siblings got killed by those two-leggeds, same as with my parents. I think Firestar is right, perhaps wolves do need to learn some manners." she says and then goes over to a tree and sits next to it, trying to look less mournful, but her posture and her face told every wolf there that she was affected by name-calling and bullying. And to think I came all the way from Hartford to join this pack, who happens to have a discriminating wolf as a member of it the husky thought to herself. Her black and white fur was now matted and her sadness grew so much that she leaned against the tree and sobbed really hard.

View user profile

32 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:51 pm

"Then why are you whining like a lost pup if you're so 'strong'?" Swiftpaw sneered while twisting one ear back to slightly show her hesitance. "What did you expect when you came here? That every wolf was just gonna accept you with open paws? Life doesn't work that way" Swiftpaw continued her assault, taking out all her built up frustrations about dogs on Tanya.

View user profile

33 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm

"Yeah, but you don't have to bite my head off first chance you get!" she snarled under her breath. "If you were supposed to follow warrior code, then you should be treating dogs as if they are just like a wolf." she says through her tears. "Maybe I was stupid to follow the wolf clans all the way from Hartford. If it weren't for Firestar being here, I would of ran away crying by now." she adds sadly. "I wish I were back at Hartford, at least they showed some kindness for dogs." she said under her breath. "That's it, I'm going back to camp, with or without Firestar. And if you pull that crap again around me, I will personally sink my teeth into your muzzle and enjoy every second of it!" she yells then runs off towards Thunderclan camp. She ran so fast in about half an hour she was just a speck on the horizon.
~Thunderclan camp~

Last edited by Tanya on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

34 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:18 pm

"The, theres nothing in the warrior code that says to be kind to dogs" The gray apprentice managed to get in before the dog ran off, 'Good riddance' Swiftpaw thought, 'I'd better learn some battle moves before running into her again if she actually follows through with those threats' she thought with a slight regret. 'Or maybe not, something like that would defiantly get her kicked out of Thunderclan' she thought with a slight grin

35 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar's face grew stormy as the argument continued and then Tanya ran away, crying. The fiery wolf whirled around to face the unkind apprentice. She tried to keep a calm expression. "That was mean, Swiftpaw. I am very disappointed in you. I'm afraid that when you get back, you are confined to camp for a moon for your rude behavior. I hope that in future, you will respect Tanya, her heritage and her feelings." I will not tolerate bullying in my Clan, not now, not ever. She padded over to Cloudwhisp and whispered very quietly in her ear. "Could you keep an eye on Swiftpaw for me for the moment? I have to go after Tanya and comfort her after what just happened ..." She looked into her deputy's eyes. "I think that the Raspberry Glade would be a better place to hunt, for the time being." Firestar looked at her friends and said quietly, "I'll be back in a little while." She turned and raced off through the trees.

-tc camp

View user profile

36 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:30 pm

"Yes Firestar" The gray apprentice hung her head low at her punishment, 'I just barely got to leave camp!' she cried out in thought, lowering her ears in anger and submission. Raising her head, Swiftpaw watched her clan leader leave, then turned to look at Cloudwhisp. Barely meeting her eyes, Swiftpaw lowered her gaze again to the ground. 'I don't regret anything, dogs should learn they're place'

37 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp listened as she heard Firestar's reply to the the rogue; she wondered what the other wolf would say next. The pale silver deputy flicked her ears as she heard growls behind her, and noticed that Swiftpaw and Tanya had started arguing. Firestar had then spoken to the two, and the fighting had stopped for a few moments before starting up again. Cloudwhisp frowned as she wondered what to do; she was the deputy, so perhaps she should say something? There was also a rogue here, as well, who had taken prey; Cloudwhisp tried to focus her attention on both the rogue and on Swiftpaw and Tanya. Tanya had ran back to camp, soon after, and Firestar had then addressed Swiftpaw. When the fiery leader whispered to her, Cloudwhisp nodded in response. "Yes Firestar, I will; and okay." The silver-and-white wolf replied. Swiftpaw hadn't met her eyes afterwards; the apprentice's gaze was instead on the ground. Cloudwhisp's pale green eyes looked back towards the rogue wolf. "Hello; as Firestar has said, I'm not certain if you'd be allowed to stay here. Our Clan had faced many challenges in coming here, and we really do need the prey, especially with Leafbare coming." Cloudwhisp said; being generally kind in nature, she wasn't quite sure what words to use. The deputy glanced around for Swiftpaw after she had finished speaking, before realizing that the apprentice must have gone back to camp. I promised Firestar that I would watch Swiftpaw... I hope that she will understand. Cloudwhisp thought to herself, before looking back to the rogue.

Credit  
View user profile

38 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana blinked her yellow eyes and said slyly "How honerable, you and your pack throwing a rouge out of her home" her lips lifted up to reveal and sharp smile that promised trouble "I'd be careful if i were you, pathetic. Why should i give you respect when you want to toss me out of my home? I was here first move on house pets" she began laughing the laugh cold and slightly insane. She moved over to Swiftpaw murmuring in the wolfs ear "Rather stupid how the firey leader protects a dog over one of her own wolves" she smirked before she looked over at the white wolf with mint green eyes "This is not over" with that she moved over to her kill and stretched out every fibre of her form mocking and insulting.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

39 Re: The Maple Forest on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:04 pm

"You gonna react that way, huh, rogue?" she asks from the shadows of a tree. "Some wolf you are, trying to act like you own a place when you really can't defend yourself from a wolf pack's gaze." she adds nastily. She had just came back from Thunderclan camp, and she was in a fighting mood because of Swiftpaw's display earlier. "If I were you, I'd give up before you lose it all, possibly even your own life, wolf." she says, adding an insulting posture towards the rogue, baring her canines at the brownish wolf. "Give up, wolf, before I go into my inner wolf." she says, taking a few steps forward, walking stiff-legged. "If you're so smart, then you better get out of Thunderclan territory before I come back." she adds, walking back towards camp.
~Thunderclan camp~

View user profile

40 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp perked her ears as she heard the rogue begin to speak, her minty green eyes glancing back in the direction of the voice. She frowned slightly at the rogue's first words; when put like that, it really did seem as if ThunderClan was displacing wolves from places they might have been residing at their whole lives. Cloudwhisp had heard the rogue laugh, before hearing the words directed at her. The deputy nodded slightly, watching as the other wolf padded back to the limp carcass of the deer. There isn't anything I can do; not without Firestar, at least. Cloudwhisp realized. It appeared that the rogue wouldn't leave when told to, and she wasn't certain what to do. Maybe... maybe it would be okay if the rogue stayed? The amount of prey she catches couldn't affect us... at least not in Newleaf or Greenleaf. Cloudwhisp thought, blinking as she heard another voice. She quickly recognized it as Tanya's, faintly seeing the husky behind the shadow of a tree. The deputy frowned at Tanya's words; what if the rogue decided to attack them? Tanya had soon left back to camp, and Cloudwhisp hastily nodded back to the rogue before anything else could happen, and padded off. I could try hunting at the glade, like Firestar said. The silvery-white wolf decided, trotting off.

~Raspberry Glade~

Credit  
View user profile

41 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Tanya arrived back at Maple Forest shortly after inflicting a wound onto Swiftpaw's flank. She had to do something to make the apprentice forgive her, but she doubted she'd ever earn the wolf's trust again. She heard a couple of footsteps nearby and looked in its direction, seeing a red fox trotting with a mouse in it's mouth. She sneaked up from behind it and attacked it with such force, in little to no time she had killed the creature. Perhaps if I give this to Swiftpaw as an apology gift, perhaps she'll forgive me for what I've done to her? the husky thought, then nodded at the fox. She then grasped the fox by the neck, picked it up, and walked at medium pace towards camp while still grasping it. The fox's tail waved back and forth as she trotted towards camp.
~Thunderclan camp~

View user profile

42 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana smirked at the huskys words, however she ignored her instead she focused on the white wolf with mint colored eyes. Returning the head nod she stood, moving off her brown otter colored fur rather warm and coarse around her hsoulders. Stretching out in the sunlight she lay down once more and half closed her eyes letting herself drift of.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

43 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 am

Tanya walked sadly into the Maple Forest. She just had the saddest moment in her life above the death of her parents and siblings happen in her very clan that she shared. I hope that rogue isn't here anymore, I'd hate to feel anymore hate in one day she thought and stopped under the shade of a tree. She licked her paws and groomed herself while keeping her ears alert for any noise that sounded suspicious. She then saw the rogue in the distance, drifting off into sleep while laying spread out on the grass. She then lied down and tried to get some rest without thinking about how the wolves in her clan will react, mostly one in particular, Firestar.

View user profile

44 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:45 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash watched as the spider-webbing of branches passed overhead, devoid of leaves. She was on alert, though her relaxed posture betrayed none of her inner thoughts. She had grown considerably since her apprentice days, the familiar trails seeming smaller and thinner below her large paws. She could feel herself taking up more space in the forest; space she had grown into, but not yet fully accepted. With a final assessment of the terrain, she turned her head to look at Swiftpaw. She was large for her age, but with her utter lack of any formal training, she wouldn't be much practical use in any sort of fight--she'd proved as much earlier. Fireflash rounded the diameter of a large maple tree, catching a glimpse of the housedog's distinct coat in a nearby clearing. She headed for its entrance, aware of Swiftpaw's presence behind her. "Hello, are you Tanya by any chance?"

45 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:49 am

Tanya lifted her head and bared her fangs at Fireflash. "What do you want me for, to turn me in to Firestar?" she said and growls. She stood up and lashed her tail out, getting ready if it was gonna be a fight. She was trained to do this by instinct, so to them, they knew what it meant. "I'm assuming you came here to confront me of my actions to an apprentice?" she asks, still growling. She stood in front of the black female, legs stiff and posture ready to defend itself.

View user profile

46 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:57 am

Swiftpaw trailed closely behind the larger female, sometimes having to slow from the wolf's casual pace. Twitching her ears from side to side the young apprentice tried to locate Tanya's distinct black and white pelt. Her attention focused on that she barely noticed Fireflash come to a stop; Swiftpaw had to use her injured leg to catch herself from falling on her rear end, the pain shooting up her body and exiting her mouth in a small whine. Looking around the large black female she set her gaze on Tanya, her body instinctually mimicking the dog.

47 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash settled onto her haunches, no hostility showing in her posture. She gave Tanya a sardonic smile, her eyes sharp. "Well which is your guess? Turn you in or confront you myself? You can't offer me an antithesis like that." She continued speaking, not allowing Tanya to answer her question. "Relax, I'm not here on Firestar's business. Besides, you've already disobeyed the Warrior Code enough by attacking a clanmate, let's not add trying to attack me to your list of offenses quite yet." She let her tail tip wag soothingly, "And let's not refer to it as 'confronting', once you do that, you're admitting you have something to be confronted about."

48 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:02 am

"My guess is that you mean to do something with me, or else you wouldn't be here." she says, sitting down after the black female sat down, but she still was ever alert for any signs of offense. She rested on her haunches, seeing Swiftpaw behind the other female. "Come to see the show, Swiftpaw?" she asked sarcastically at the apprentice. Her black and white fur stood up on her ruff as if she had goosebumbs.

View user profile

49 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:13 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash gave her a quick, bright smile, her teeth glinting in the sunlight of the glade. "How observant of you. And, yes, I want to speak with you about Swiftpaw." She caught the housedog's tone, quirking her lip again, as if she found the whole situation amusing. "She's not here because I wanted to irk you, she's here so she can hear what I have to say too. Believe me, you'll be glad I took charge of this and not someone else. I can think of quite a few of my clanmates who would gladly have ambushed you and left you for some crows, so be thankful that I chose to talk to you like an adult, when you've expressed behavior I'd expect from an impulsive, arrogant pup."

50 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:17 am

Tanya's sitting posture relaxed at Fireflash's words. "And what exactly do you want to talk about?" she asked showing a little agitation in her tone but still not enough to make her growl or sigh. The husky looked at the orange eyes of the apprentice and seemed hypnotized by them, but she still kept her mind straight on instinct and telling a threat from normal talk. So they are trying to help me? As if she thought in her mind.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum