An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1 The Maple Forest on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forest filled with maple trees that yield sticky sap. Deep in the middle of this forest lays the Raspberry Glade.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:29 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
"Well, obviously you already know that as it stands, Firestar will no doubt punish you severely. She is exceptionally welcoming to housedogs, but she's not one to tolerate in-fighting. Your little scuffle with Swiftpaw put you in a very precarious position. I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't ever fully accepted in Thunderclan, even if Firestar decides to give you a second chance." She looked almost sad as she regarded Tanya. "I have no intention of allowing you to spread hatred in my clan, whether or not you are directly aware of it. I can help you, but that requires your cooperation and contriteness." She gave another smile, but it didn't reach her eyes, which still smoldered with cold, restrained anger. "Don't expect me to extend this offer again. You've betrayed my trust enough as it is."

52 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:35 am

Tanya chuckles moskingly. "You really expect me to cooperate with a wolf I don't even know nor know the name of?" she asks in rebellion. "I may cooperate with Swiftpaw, but I don't know about you." she says after a few seconds. "And another thing, severe consequences don't mean anything to me, I've been put in a pound, beaten by humans, and been forcefully trained in dogs fights. I don't expect it to be any different than those events in my past." she adds, tapping her tail on the ground in agitation. "It's not that I don't know you that's causing me to answer in this manner, it is the fact that I don't know if I can trust you'll keep your word." she says in an almost matter-of-factually.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

53 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:43 am

Swiftpaw slowly sat back, adjusting all of her weight onto her left leg. The hair along her body still bristled, but her body relaxed as she listened in amusement; She was glad to have such a clever warrior on her side. Tension flowed through her body as Fireflash offered Tanya a way back in, but quickly relaxed again as Tanya rejected the black wolves offer. A small line of confusion entered her mind when Tanya said she'd 'cooperate' with her. "Why would you want to cooperate with me, let alone associate?" the young apprentice asked bluntly, disrupting the two adults conversation.

54 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:48 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash listened to Swiftpaw's words, then blinked slowly, her face breaking from the sharp, calculating smile into something much more genuine. "If you're willing to apologize to Swiftpaw, then you're not the kind of dog I thought you were. I apologize for my harshness, I deemed it necessary, given your tenacious hostility. I see that I'm not going to reach you through intimidation, so I'll try another angle," she said, spelling out her plan. She didn't have to hide anything, any motives she had were genuine. "I want to help you because I love my clan. I don't want this to destroy something I care for, which I'm sure you understand." She paused, leaning forward in a beseeching way. "If you don't trust me, trust the love I have for my clan. What's in their best interests is in mine, and if you are to be my clanmate, then I want to know that I have your confidence, and that you have mine. We are only as strong as our relationships allow, Tanya. My clan is my family, and family doesn't end with blood. I'm willing to accept you and help you be accepted.. but I need you to trust me."

55 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am

"Even if I apolgize, Swiftpaw's probably not going to forgive me. I inflicted pain and suffering to her, you know how long that's gonna take until she finally earns my trust, let alone try to?" she asked the black wolf. "For what it amounts to, I trust you, and I have confidence in your help with my membership." she says, turning her head away so they do not see her embarrassment of saying it. Her brown eyes were watery and looked as if she was ready to cry. "I'm so sorry, Swiftpaw, I wish I could trade a leg in ear for your injured ones, but I can't. It's just that, when you say those things, you don't know how much a word can hurt you, even if you ignore it, they just build and build bigger every time." she says apologetic. "You don't have to forgive me if you don't want to, I possibly don't deserve it anyways." she adds, crying oily tears from her eyes, some landing on the ground near her front paws.

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

56 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:03 am

"Hm" Swiftpaw lowered her ears in embarrassment and awkwardness at Tanya's apology; Swiftpaw was speechless as she wasn't sure how to take the dogs words. She tried looking at Fireflash for some type of guidance of what to so. She did know what would be the proper way to respond, but her stubborn attitude and fierce pride prevented her from doing so.

57 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:14 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash wanted to step forward to comfort the housedog, but she refrained from it. "I'm not saying it's going to be easy to gain the trust of Swiftpaw. She may never trust you. That's going to be something you're going to have to live with," she turned her head slightly, not wanting to see the other cry. "Some of your clanmates may not either, not completely. But finding those who do, that's what will make you strong, Tanya. That's how you move on from your past. You'll grow stronger, you'll be able to deal with the insults because you'll realize they don't mean anything to you." Fireflash touched Swiftpaw's shoulder with the tip of her tail, silently thanking her for allowing her to speak to Tanya without interruption, and to give her the support to speak when she deemed it right. "Swiftpaw, you don't have to accept Tanya's apology now, but I will ask that you apologize to her for what you said."

58 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:22 am

Swiftpaw let out a snort of air and turned her head away from her clan mate at the aspect of apologizing, but a stone rested in the pit of her stomach and a slight urge mentally pushed her forward; Swiftpaw knew what she had to do, it was just the matter of swallowing her pride... to a dog. She sat contemplating for a few moments, her eyes darting to and fro of Tanya and the ground. She hadn't formed any words in her mind but she knew what the first had to be, but she was unable to open her mouth to allow the words to flow. She kept playing in her mind to say the words, but they wouldn't come out.

59 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:29 am

Tanya looked at Swiftpaw as she tried to apologize, but no words came out of her mouth. "I knew it, she can't apologize because she still thinks I'm not a part of Thunderclan, to her, I'm just a house dog." she says and gets up, pushing past Fireflash and walking towards the border before stopping to look back. "All my life I've fought for what is right, and this is the first time I've fought for something wrong." she says then turns her head and sits down in the spot. Her bushy tail tapping the ground behind her in a beat in complete agitation. What's so hard about apologizing, it's not as hard as dealing with seeing humans take my mom's, dad's, brothers', sisters' lives? she asked in her mind while looking away from the twosome, slouching a bit.

View user profile

60 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:40 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash opened her mouth to speak again, though she shut it as Tanya pushed past her. She narrowed her eyes, but didn't change her tone. "She can't apologize because she hasn't forgiven you. If it's not a genuine apology, then I wouldn't expect her to say it." Fireflash stood up, watching Tanya from over her shoulder. "If you still wish to join Thunderclan, I will welcome you. Find me if you come back and I'll help you talk to Firestar, as I said I would. If not.." she paused, offering the housedog a sad smile,"..then I'm sorry that we did not fulfill your hopes of clan life, and I wish you luck wherever your paws may take you." She glanced down at Swiftpaw, who looked small and lost in the autumn leaves, regardless of her actual size. "Can you walk?"

61 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:45 am

"Alright, alright! I'll follow you back to camp so I can talk to Firestar, but if she kicks me out of the pack, I will regret this day." she says and walks over to them, stopping next to Swiftpaw. Her brown eyes did not dare look at either of them, for she did not fully trust them just yet even though the black wolf wanted her to. How pathetic of me, giving into a young warrior's and an apprentice's desires she thought and growled softly while thinking about what Firestar would say to her. She took two steps toward camp but stopped and waited for them.

View user profile

62 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:54 am

Swiftpaw watched Tanya silently, her eyes holding no emotions. The young apprentice trailed her eyes along the ground and up a tree half way, only as much as her eye socket would allow without moving her head. She raised her ears slightly at Fireflash's question, then lowered them again, taking a few moments to reply with a "Yes" before turning her body in the direction of camp, waiting patiently for the other two. She would let them take the lead, her spirit had drained and she no longer felt like speaking.

63 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 am

Tanya looked at Swiftpaw and came up to her. "Perhaps I can help you walk without you having to limp all the way back to camp?" she asks the apprentice with a worried look on her face even though she had caused the injuries in the first place. I don't know why, or what I'm doing, but I'm gonna do it anyway she thought bravely. The black and white husky was choosing sides, and she chose to try to fix things rather than give up and suffer defeat. She watched over the apprentice in case she fell or tripped on something while walking back to the camp.

View user profile

64 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:03 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash nodded to herself, moving past her subdued companions to take the lead. She was glad to have diffused their tension, at least for now. She knew that any trust they could in the other was completely beyond her control, but she was satisfied that there would be no more physical fights. The thought of how vehemently the other wolves had reacted to the two fighting was enough to keep her uneasy still, and she felt a little guilty at putting this on Firestar instead of dealing with it herself. As she heard Tanya ask Swiftpaw a question, she turned her ear back slightly, apprehensive of how the apprentice would react. Though she had been quiet during Fireflash's conversation, there was no guarantee she was not going to show the same respect to Tanya.

65 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 am

The gray apprentice stood staring at the ground, contemplating Tanya's offer. Swiftpaw saw the dog in a whole new light, but she was one prone to keeping grudges and wasn't sure how she should react to the husky anymore. "Do what you want" The apprentice voice with no hint of emotion to betray remorse, hate or sorry. She would allow the dog to help her in need be but would also not care either way as her walls were broken at the moment. Glancing up only slightly to look at Tanya, Swiftpaw started what seemed like the longest journey she'd ever be on back to camp, her leg still held close to her flank.

66 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:35 am

Tanya walked beside Swiftpaw, watching very concentrically to her every move. She wasn't going to let anything bad happen to the apprentice, not even a trip or fall. She walked in a slow manner, walking ahead by a couple inches every once in a while and slowed down for the apprentice to catch up with her. I hope she doesn't hate me for what I've done to her she thinks to herself, but knew that it would not be possible. Her tail was lower than the apprentice's, but her conscience had changed completely.

View user profile

67 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:56 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash looked back once more at her clanmates, a smiled look of gratitude, though it was shot through with worry. She had helped them, but the two had already created enmity in the clan itself, and like it or not, there would be repercussions for both of them. Though seeing as Tanya had chosen to stay in the clan, she had hope, guarded as it was. As the sun set behind the darkening maple trees, she allowed a tranquil smile to graze her features. No matter what lie ahead, she was ready for it, she thought, her step gaining a lightness that she hadn't felt in moons. The autumn leaves swirled around the three in the darkening twilight as they set off for the Thunderclan camp.

Fireflash to Thunderclan camp

68 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:02 am

Tanya watched Swiftpaw as she limped towards camp, and looked back at her every once in a while to see if she was alright. Perhaps Firestar will shorten her punishment so she doesn't have to go through so much? the husky thought as she trotted back towards Swiftpaw, helping her find her footing every time. "It's okay Swiftpaw, we're almost to camp." the house dog said kindly and smiled slightly while concentrating on keeping Swiftpaw as safe as she possibly could. I hope I get more of a punishment than she does, in fact, she doesn't deserve any punishment at all the husky thought before heading slowly towards Thunderclan camp.
~Thunderclan camp~

View user profile

69 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:09 pm

The pup looked for the other pup but couldn't find it. She then walked over to a tree and sat down. Where did that pup go she though. She glanced up at the sky. She though of her mother Tangledfur. Her mother had told her one day that her great great great great aunt we a leader.

http://stormynightpack.4umotion.com
View user profile

70 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Zeropup panted loudly as he ran, his clumsy paws pounding the earth loudly; he had no regard to be quiet outside of camp. He may or may not have noticed some small prey dashing away as he skidded to a stop, blue eyes bright. "Hiya!" he proclaimed loudly to the silvery-gray figure he had spotted earlier. He pranced over, his paws crunching through the brown leaves littering the ground. He narrowed his eyes, pouncing like a kitten towards the pup's tail to bat at it. "Whacha doin?"

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

71 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Silverpup whipped around to see a small pup. "Me I am on an adventure. The names Silverpup and you are?" Just from seeing him bat at her tail she knew this was going to be a good friendship. She hopped up and pounced on his tail.

View user profile

72 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Zeropup was now softly gnawing on the end of Silverpup's tail, her fur snagging his teeth."Sherofup" He claimed with a mouth full of tail. Releasing his grip, he then backed up, crouching in a playful position. He then began to bat away at the silvery-gray fluff.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

View user profile

73 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:45 pm

"Nice to meet you." Silverpup jumped into a play stance. She smiled at him this was going o be fun. She aimed at his paws and slashed out.

View user profile

74 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 pm

From underneath the quite oversized cloak that hid his...abnormalities...only his bright blue could be seen shining. Zeropup yipped softly in surprise as Silverpup's claws brushed against his paws, not hard enough to cause any real damage, though. The young male growled softly, trying to sound threatening although he was failing epically. No matter, however, because he launched and aimed to collide into Silverpup's side.

View user profile

75 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Silverpup helped as Zeropup collided with her side. As she caught her breath she though of a plan of attack. She looked at the area around her and noticed the leaves around her. She kicked up some leaves to distract Zeropup and launched herself at him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum