An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1 The Maple Forest on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forest filled with maple trees that yield sticky sap. Deep in the middle of this forest lays the Raspberry Glade.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Zeropup's one track mind was easily fooled by the illusion. "Whoa, what was that?" He darted towards the spray of leaves, forgetting all about the spar. "C'mon, help me look!" he called as he shuffled through the leaves.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

77 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Silverpup fell over laughing she had known that trick would work. She walked over to Zeropup and started jumping through he leaves. She tripped on Zeropup and fell to the ground. She looked up at the other pup.

http://stormynightpack.4umotion.com
View user profile

78 Re: The Maple Forest on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 am

Zeropup gave a yelp as he toppled to the ground, his paws getting twisted in his stark-black cloak. Unwinding his legs from the robe, he managed to stand, his piercingly blue eyes staring down at Silverpup. "Here, let me help." The small male bent down, grabbing the silvery-gray scruff of the fae in his jaws and attempting to haul her to his feet. He utterly failed, but at least managed to get her into a sitting position. "There," he somewhat panted, but stopped suddenly. "Hear that?" he muttered softly, and a shuffling through the leaves followed by a small squeak could be heard in the distance.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

View user profile

79 Re: The Maple Forest on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 am

Silverpup listened to the sound. "Yes I do Zeropup." She followed the sound and came to a small mouse. Before she could pounce the mouse ran away. "Mouse dung!"

View user profile

80 Re: The Maple Forest on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:28 am

Zeropup stalked after Silverpup, eager be up-close to see the catch. However, as soon as the mouse took off, he followed right on its heels. His one-track mind wouldn't let this little rodent get away so easily. "C'mon! C'mon, its getting away!" he cried, continuing to follow.

~The Raspberry Glade~

View user profile

81 Re: The Maple Forest on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Silverpup saw that Zeropup was chasing after the mouse. She thought about going back to camp instead of following the pup. She then thought the other pup might think she is in trouble. She chased the other pup.

Raspberry glade

View user profile

82 Re: The Maple Forest on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Rubypup slept underneath the roots of a tree. As She slowly woke up she decided to explore more. She slowly stood and walked out of her hole and streched. She set of walking out again.
~Raspberry glade~

RUBYPUP
View user profile

83 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
edited: you didn't see anything

Last edited by Pixieflight on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

84 Re: The Maple Forest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
(Pixie, the three pups who were here have gone to the Raspberry Glade. They're not here anymore so can you please change your post.)

View user profile

85 Re: The Maple Forest on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Whoops, just pretend that lana post never happened~

Rosethorn trotted up carrying her head neatly, coming to a stop she cast around for some prey before waiting for aspenpaw. The smell of the pups that was quite stale caused her to pause slightly, what were they doing out of camp without a warrior? Sighing she yawned, wasn't any of her business and she had to do some work with aspenpaw. She could smell some Does with their young fawns, she smiled slightly the idea of hunting some deer sounded pretty good. A large deer would feet everyone in the clan for a while as well

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

86 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Catching up to her teacher, Aspenpaw came to a halt, and lifted her nose into the cold winter air. The young she-wolf inhaled the atmosphere, in hopes of obtaining a scent trail that preferably belonged to a deer. Eventually the smell of a doe and her fawn came to Aspenpaw's nostrils and she hastily announced to Rosethorn. "I got something."

87 Re: The Maple Forest on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose watched as her young charge soon appeared and announcd the presence of the deer, it was gratifying to see her quickly pick up the skills she'd need to become a warrior. The issue was deciding what one to hunt, she herself preferred to hunt older does or young does fawns. She stood and nodded quietly following the scent, she came across an old doe who looked lame in her front right leg. The small fawn at her side was covered in white spots, her gaze flicked btween the two both would be prime targets, the doe wasn't obviously going to last much longer with her limp quite pronouncd. When aspenpaw appeared Rose gestured toward the doe with her muzzle, they'd go for the mother first she had the most meat. If the fawn was stupid enough to stay around well, it'd join the fresh kill pile as well. Waiting until Aspenpaw was in position Rose leapt forward her teeth wrapping around the does lame leg and waited for aspen to back her up.

Sig Credit
View user profile

88 Re: The Maple Forest on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:49 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Seeing her teacher initiate the hunt, Aspenpaw quickly joined, launching herself into the air, and landing on the lame doe's back. With her sharp claws grasping onto the ungulate's hide, the apprentice sunk her canines into the animal's soft flesh. Wanting to take the deer out of it's misery, the young she-wolf moved her jaws to the back of it's neck, hoping her prey would fall soon. And when it did, Aspenpaw hastily went to the doe's throat, crunching it with her teeth. The strangled cries of the ungulate made the gray fae wince with sorrow, but she knew it's sacrifice would not be made in vain. There was a clan to feed and Aspenpaw realized that. Once her prey went still, life having left it's body, the apprentice released her grip on it's esophagus and sat down on the icy ground. With her muzzle stained with crimson blood, the she-wolf asked Rosethorn, "What do we do with the fawn? It's clearly not even weaned yet, and it will surely starve. Should we kill it to prevent any unnecessary suffering?" Aspenpaw noticed the young animal quivering in the bare bushes nearby, and she knew it would not stand a chance by itself.

Last edited by Aspenpaw on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

89 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:45 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose had already moved to take care of the fawn, she'd helped her apprentice hunt the doe by taking advantage of its lame leg. She slipped forward toward the fawn before leaping forward explosively, her jaws sinking into the young things neck and giving her head a powerful movement the fawns last cry filled the air. Dragging the fawn over she placed it down neatly her own mouth lined with blood "we should get these back to camp" it would be hard to get the big animal back to camp by themselves but they'd have to deal with it. She grabbed the doe by the scruff of her neck, and said muffled "Shove some snow over the fawn, we'll have to come back for it later" when her apprentice had done so the powerful warrior with the younger wolfs help had begun to drag the creature back towards the clan camp

~Thunderclan camp~

Sig Credit
View user profile

90 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:40 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Once the two canines approached the Maple Forest, Aspenpaw responded to the Siberian Huskey, whoms name she already knew. "I'm Aspenpaw." Trotting over to the dead fawn, who was buried deep in the white snow, the gray fae dug the small carcass out, and grasped it's frozen neck with her jaws. Turning to Tanya, Aspenpaw motioned to camp, having retrieved their kill.

91 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Tanya watched as the apprentice dug the fawn's carcass out from under the snow and grasped its neck. As the apprentice turned towards her and motioned towards camp, she nodded once before she flicked her tail and started towards camp. "This may be a random question," she paused before glancing at the apprentice, "but could we perhaps become friends?" she asked her, her brown eyes twinkling. "Let me know if you need help dragging that." she added in a bark.

~ TS Camp ~

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

92 Re: The Maple Forest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
At Tanya's question, Aspenpaw rotated her head towards the house-dog before answering. "Sure." The apprentice muffled brightly with her mouth clamping onto the deceased fawn's body. The small fae had never expected a warrior, or any Clan member for that matter, to propose a friendship. Aspenpaw, as mentioned before, usually kept to herself after the death of her family, which resulted in little to no friends. With a slight smile on her maw, the young wolf padded back to camp, with her newfound acquaintance at her side.

~Thunderclan Camp~

93 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:56 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers had finally slowed down, panting. His intense red eyes darted around the unfamiliar land. "Father?" he called, looking around somewhat nervously. Shaking his head, the young male sniffed the ground. It smelt of strange wolves. Shutting his eyes, he sat down, pawing at the ground. Even if there were wolves here, he couldn't go much further. His father would have to find him here soon. 'Father is strong! He will undoubtedly find me soon enough!' the trainee told himself optimistically. His father, Lasting Autumn, had been fighting a big lone wolf who attacked Pure Summers earlier. The adolescent's shoulder still throbbed from where the wolf had clawed it. His father, being the protective canine he was, leapt in to defend his son. He told Pure Summers to run and not to stop, and so he did.
'What am I supposed to do now?' he wondered. 'Should I wait here or should I try finding somewhere else to stay?' Licking his shoulder, he narrowed his eyes. 'Surely we weren't mistaken for leaving? We were most definitely right for deserting!' Huffing, he walked a few paces before, once again, laying down.

94 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The young she wolf entered the forest and looked around staring at the trees that she had been named after. Appreciating the new area infront of her her gaze was caught by a wolf that looked to be about the same age as she was that was lying down. His ruby red eyes surprised her never having met a wolf with eyes like that, then again she didn't know anyone in the clan that had green eyes like herself so perhaps it was more common than she thought. She edged over to him warily "Hello? Who're you? What are you doing here? This is Thunderclan land, I'm maplepaw!" she stayed out of reach having heard a couple of stories that said loners were mean and would hurt others. She hadn't any experience in fighting, and was quite reluctant to get into a fight.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

95 Re: The Maple Forest on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers caught a scent of another wolf when the breeze shifted. He saw her before he heard her, jumping onto his feet. Standing erect and hold his head high, he loudly barked, "My name is Pure Summers! I hail from the Pack of the Stones, far, far away from this 'Clan of Thunder' you speak of!" Giving her a formal nod, he added, "You said your name is Maple Paw, right?" He looked over the young wolf, who seemed to be as old as himself. "That's a good name, a strong name! You should thank your parents for giving you such an excellent name!" His red gaze suddenly became very intense. "And to keep that name from losing it's value, you must devout yourself every single day!" He nodded again. "Life is worth putting every amount of effort into it, right?! RIGHT!" He stood tall and proud, firmly believing in every word he said.

96 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:47 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She watched the other wolf curiously her green eyes taking in the way he held himself as he began speaking firmly and proudly. At his words she smiled slightly "Right! We live by a code of rules that tell us how to honor our clan" she explained bright as a button. His name was quite simply beautiful, much nicer than Maplepaw no matter what he said "Pure Summers is also a good name! But what are you doing so far away from your pack? Are you lost?" She hadn't met anyone like the red eyed young wolf before, she liked his way of thinking, working hard to honor your clan and to dedicate yourself to that cause was noble. The rusted red apprentice could smell a couple of other scents on him, but she kept quiet giving him time to respond.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

97 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:54 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Finally catching up to Maplepaw, Dovefrost quickly noticed the intruder that was conversing with her student.

"Maplepaw!" The older female shouted, worried about the safety of the rusty-colored she-wolf. "What business do you have on Thunderclan territory?!" Dovefrost inquired towards the stranger, with a rather hostile tone.

It didn't matter that this particular wolf was close in age with her apprentice, Dovefrost stood protectively in front of Maplepaw, tail raised in domainance, and the white hairs on her back standing. The senior warrior was usually so gentle and friendly with younger wolves. But with Maplepaw potentially in danger, Dovefrost was taking no chances.

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

98 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Stonepaw was about to reply until an adult wolf showed up. He was undaunted by her threatening stance, merely nodding formally to her as well. "I will deliver to you the truth," he barked. "My father and I left our pack about a cycle ago," he explained. In his pack, a cycle was their 'moon' equivalent. "Ever since my grandfather was overthrown from his position as Prime Chief, the officers and, well, pretty much every one else began to bully my family! It was uncalled for and unfair, for my father and I had done nothing wrong! So we left to find a place with better morals!" He flattened his ears, pawing at the ground. "It was a long and grueling journey from the far in the mountains to here. Unfortunately, when we got closer to here, a big lone wolf attacked me, so my father fought back and told me to run. So I did, and I got here!" Pure Summers looked back at the two wolves, giving his tail a slight wag. He then narrowed his eyes, glancing at the older wolf and then at the younger. Maple Paw had to be in training, seeing how she was almost his age. But was she the only one in training? In his pack, officers would take groups of trainees and train them in group sessions. Surely, Maple Paw couldn't be the only trainee?

99 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Dovefrost eased up as she heard the young male's explanation, and she kinda felt bad for being so harsh on an adolescent. Letting the information the youngling told her seep into her brain, the senior warrior soon suggested something to the stranger.

"Perhaps Maplepaw and I could escort you to the edge of Thunderclan territory, and wait with you until your father comes back."

If he comes back. Dovefrost sadly knew the likelihood of the apparent attack on the young brute's father. But just in case, it was best to wait and see. Then, the fate of the youngling would be decided.

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

100 Re: The Maple Forest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw narrowed her eyes "Dovefrost! hes fine! Don't be a bully!" she told her, it was quite clear to the apprentice that Pure summers wasn't going to hurt her. She ignored Dovefrost talking to him about practically kicking him out and spoke "Pure Summers, If you're looking for a pack that has morals you should join Thunderclan! You'll be an apprentice like me! We can serve and honor our clan together!" she suggested her green eyes lit up with the thought. Here was finally someone who agreed that serving ones pack was a noble thought "Your father can join us too if he wants when he comes back for you!". She sent a slightly narrowed glance at the white wolf who had threatened Pure Summers, it was so obvious that a blind wolf could tell that he wasn't going to hurt her! Frustrated that Dovefrost seemed to think she was some kind of an idiot the rusted apprentice lashed her tail.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum