An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Swift End Cliffs on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Named for another previous ThunderClan leader, these cliffs make up another edge along the coast and open up to the raging sea below, where many sharp rocks are waiting. At the bottom a beach forms, which continues south and into StormClan territory. Many birds roost here among the rocks, and reptiles do too. There are a couple cave entrances underneath the water.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt slowed to a stop as he neared the cliffs, standing a few fox-lengths from the edge. The wind buffeted his long fur, and golden-furred dog squinted slightly as sea water sprayed over the top of the cliff. Glancing below and making sure that he had a hold on the cliff, he noticed various sea birds nesting nearby the pointed rocks, near the entrance to a cave. How will anyone ever get down there? Rockybolt wondered, glancing back as he waited for Stick to come.

Signature Credit
View user profile

3 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Stick's mind wandered in the bad of his mind. The scent of the sea made his paws slow to a trot. He felt the mist of the waves slapping across the rock face. The rhythmic sound of the waves lulled the atmosphere. He looked up towards the sky and watched as birds circled the sky. Their caws filled his ears,and made him snort loudly. He followed Rocky's gaze to look down off the cliff. That's a long way down. The hair on his neck rose,as the temperature fell. He felt the cold air the sea was pushing towards land. He cleared his throat,and looked back at the retriever. "So...How do we...Um,hunt?"

Warrior of Thunderclan

"...What is that?" ~Stick

"I am not a tiny little dog,ok?! I'm just vertically challenged!!" ~Stick

"What are you staring at,Bozo?" ~Stick

Stick's Bio
View user profile

4 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt noticed Stick approach the cliffs, hearing the Jack Russell's question. "Hmm... I'm not quite sure. We'd have to find a way down to the beach, I think." The golden retriever responded, his brown eyes glancing around. "There must be a ledge, or path... somewhere, perhaps. Have you found any way down yet?" The young warrior asked, padding along the edge of the cliff as he looked for any ways down.

Signature Credit
View user profile

5 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Stick wasn't an acrobat,but he needed to hunt sooner or later. He scanned the beach below them. Of course they could always jump into the water,but it seemed dangerous as there were large rock spires that rose from the water like teeth. If they were to jump,they needed to be wary of all the rock formations.
The seagulls seemed to mock them by cawing above them in the skies. Their voices and in his head blocked out most of everything else that was around them. He growled under his breath and shifted his weit to his back legs,then he looked down over the very edge. He noticed the sea had carved out a large part of the rock. His ears twitched,and he looked over at Rockybolt. "I don't see anything." Stick paused then he turned to Rocky. "What did the ocean say to the beach?" The pair needed some enlightenment,and Stick knew exactly what that was. Really bad humor.

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

6 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt listened to the sounds of the birds above, stopping and sitting down near the cliff edge. A bird flew rather close to the cliff before turning back towards the clouds, letting out a caw as it left. Hearing Stick, Rockybolt glanced back to the other warrior. He nodded slightly as Stick mentioned that he hadn't found a way down, before hearing Stick's next words. "Hmm, I'm not sure; what?" Rockybolt asked, after thinking about the question a few moments. He hadn't remembered hearing a joke since he left Hartford, and before the Clans had moved to a new territory.

Signature Credit
View user profile

7 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
"Nothing,it just waved." The Jack Russell chortled and shook his head hysterically. He sighed and turned to Rockybolt and grinned. "Sea what I did there?" He started chuckling again,but he quickly glanced down the cliff again. "Do you see anything though?"

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

8 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt nodded with a chuckle as Stick finished the joke, chuckling once more at Stick's next words. "Yes, I sea." The golden retriever replied, though nodded as Stick mentioned finding a way off the cliff. "Right," Rockybolt replied, standing up onto his paws as he padded a few fox-lengths along the cliff's edge, being careful not to fall. A series of rocks jutting out along the cliff caught Rockybolt's attention, and he let out a slight bark. "Do you think those ledges could get us down to the beach?" Rockybolt asked, glancing back at Stick.

Signature Credit
View user profile

9 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Stick looked at Rocky's way and narrowed his amber eyes. "Maybe...?" He ran over to it and glanced down. The rocks seemed to jut out of the earth for some odd reason. He glanced back at Rockybolt. "You want to go first or...?"

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

10 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Hearing Stick, Rockybolt nodded slightly. "Okay, I could go first." The golden-furred dog replied, stepping down to the first ledge, just under the cliff's edge. The ledge was long enough so that he wasn't at risk of falling, though Rockybolt was still careful, nonetheless. The golden glanced down from the ledge, seeing the next rock ledge jut out a few tail-lengths below. He cautiously leaped down, waiting for a few moments before looking down once more. There was one more ledge he'd have to jump to before reaching the beach below; the sharp rocks luckily weren't that close by. Rockybolt hesitated a few moments before springing down to the last ledge, letting out a yelp as he stumbled though managed not to fall. He clumsily leaped down to the beach below, shaking some sand out of his pelt. "Do you think that you'll be able to come down?" Rockybolt called up, hoping that the ledges weren't too far for the smaller dog to reach them.

Signature Credit
View user profile

11 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Stick snorted smugly. "Of course I will." He looked down and spotted the three long ledges he needed to jumped off of. He smirked and jumped down onto the first one. His dull claws scratching the surface. His agility gave him advantage of distance and accuracy,but it would make for a somewhat rouge landing. He jumped against and landed in a roll. He glanced at the bottom one which seemed a bit farther than the rest. He glanced over at Rocky then he jumped. Though,in an unlucky seagull managed to get in between him and the rock before he landed. Which made him fall off the last rock and land on the beach with a loud thud. He curled up in a circle and groaned in pain. The seagull was to the side and dead. It's neck snapped when he collided with the dog. "Tck! At least I got one." He coughed and spat out sand from his mouth. He stood up and shook out his short haired pelt. "So,want to keep going?" He didn't feel any other pain but a throbbing in his side where he collided. He doubted he broke so,e the,so he was sure he could continue.

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

12 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt nodded as Stick replied, and watched as the Jack Russell leaped down the ledges. Before Stick had been able to jump down to the last ledge, a seagull had flew in the way, sending the both of them falling down to the beach. Rockybolt blinked in surprise, nodding as Stick mentioned that he had caught the bird. "Nice catch, are you sure you're not injured from that fall though?" The golden retriever asked, before nodding as Stick asked if they could continue the hunt. "Sure," Rockybolt responded, glancing around the beach. He spotted a flock of sandpipers nearby the sea, watching the birds retreat whenever the waves lapped against the shore. Dropping down into a crouch, Rockybolt slowly padded forward, seeing the sandpipers make no move to run away from him. Maybe the rogues don't typically hunt here? Rockybolt wondered, slowing to a stop as he watched the birds. He waited a few moments before springing forward, sending the flock of birds flying into the air. Rockybolt leaped up after the birds, missing his first catch, but instead managing to catch one of the slower birds. Holding his catch, Rockybolt padded back to where the Stick and the seagull were.

Signature Credit
View user profile

13 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
"Yeah,*Cough*,I'm fine." He started trying to get the sand off his tongue. He scratched it with a paw which just made it worst. While Rockybolt was busy hunting sandpipers,Stick edged towards the beach and washed his mouth out. He'd seen beaches before. Back when he was a house dog,his owners would take him there for vacation,and he knew about the salty water. Once done he retracted and spat out the water in his mouth. It left a salty taste,but it felt better than all the sand in his mouth. He turned and noticed Rocky was coming that way. Phenton turned back to the water to see if there was any fish. Ok you little fishes. Come to papa. His dark amber eyes narrowed as he stood still in the water. Waiting and watching for some fish to come.

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

14 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt set the sandpiper down nearby one of the sharp-pointed stones, glancing over towards the ocean and noticing that Stick was trying to fish. Hmm... I don't think that I've caught a fish before. The golden-furred dog thought to himself. I'll try to catch another one of those birds, instead. He decided; he thought it would be best if he hunted something that he already had before. His brown gaze swept across the beach, before he finally spotted a seagull, perched on a small ledge nearby one of the caves. It hopped down to the ground, perhaps searching for something it could eat. That will work, Rockybolt thought, crouching down and slowly approaching the seagull from the side. When he was about to leap, a spray of ocean water flew forward from the sea, startling the seagull and sending it flying back into the air. Rockybolt barked after it, before deciding that he'd have to hunt something else.

Signature Credit
View user profile

15 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Stick noticed a small colorful fish swim forward. It poked his leg,and then he shot out. Salt water got in his eyes,but he snapped up the fish no problem. It started flapping in his mouth,slapping the side of his face. The dog ran to shore and shook his head wildly,trying to kill it somehow. It perked and the fish stuck in one position. He gently set the fish on the pile and licked his muzzle. Sstickrubbledhis ees and looked around for maybe a bird this time.

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

16 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt glanced around the beach as he searched for more prey. The seagull from before flew down just out of reach, as if mocking the golden retriever. Looking away, Rockybolt decided that he could try to hunt something else besides a bird. There are no squirrels or rabbits here, though I could try fishing... I hope it's not that hard. The young warrior thought to himself. Stick had managed to catch a fish and had left it nearby the prey-pile, and Rockybolt padded over to a pool of water just out of the tide's reach. A small fish had been left behind as the ocean retreated, swimming around in the pool of water as if looking for a way out. This shouldn't be that hard, the dog thought, swiping out at the fish with a paw. It quickly swam in the opposite direction, causing Rockybolt to loose his balance and topple into the small pool. Shaking out his fur, Rockybolt blinked as the fish landed on top of his muzzle, and the golden-furred dog shook his head upwards before catching the fish as it fell back down towards the ground. Fishing's not as simple as I thought, Rockybolt decided, padding forward and setting down the small minnow nearby the other prey.

Signature Credit
View user profile

17 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
The Jack Russell's ears pricked at the cawing of birds and the loud slapping of waves on the beach. The scent of saltwater and bird droppings filled his nose. The sight of the sparking sea mesmerized him,but the amazement quickly diminished as a clumsy bird swooped in front of him annoyingly. His eye twitched as he stalked for more birds.

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

18 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt's brown eyes glanced towards the small prey-pile; with Leafbare in the forest, any prey found would be of help to the Clan. I wonder what's happening there now. The golden retriever thought, fluffing out his fur as a cold breeze blew in with the tide. I suppose I should see what else I can find. Rockybolt decided after a few moments, stepping forward. The young warrior scented at the air for any more signs of prey as he looked around. He could catch the scent of birds, and could hear the seagull from before let out a caw; shaking his head with slight annoyance at the bird, Rockybolt padded forward to search elsewhere for prey.

Signature Credit
View user profile

19 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Stick crouched down as he stalked towards an unsuspecting seagull. As it gave a loud shriek,he pounced. His mouth curled around it's neck and he bit down hard. A loud snap rang in his ears,and the scent of blood filled his nose. The taste was metallic,and made his mouth water. The dog shook a head to clear the ringing in his ears,then set down the bird on the pile.

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

20 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt glanced up as he heard the shrill call of a bird, seeing that Stick had managed to catch a seagull. The golden retriever nodded to the other dog, saying; "Nice catch," before he turned around to look for more prey. Rockybolt's brown eyes landed upon a bird that was standing nearby the tide, and he dropped into a crouch as he slowly approached. Before he was able to reach the bird, he stumbled slightly and sent sand flying forward, causing the bird to let out a caw and take off into the air. Rockybolt ran after the bird, stopping after a few moments as the bird flew higher. The ocean waves lapped against his paws as Rockybolt sighed slightly; at least he'd been able to catch both the sandpiper and minnow.

Signature Credit
View user profile

21 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
"Uh,thanks." Stick blinked his dark amber eyes,then looked at the pile again. "We should get back to camp. I think we have enough to last us for a while." Stick mentally went over what they had there. So we have some birds and fish... He looked up to the stein steps they went down to get to the beach. He blinked absently. Can we actually jump that high?

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

22 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt nodded as Stick mentioned that they should get back to the camp, his brown gaze going over to the cliff side. I didn't think about climbing up the cliff. The young warrior thought, wondering if they'd be able to get back up the same way. Rockybolt picked up the sandpiper and minnow he had caught, padding over to the first ledge; it was higher up than the others, and might pose some trouble. "Do you think we'd be able to go up the ledges?" Rockybolt asked, his voice muffled from the prey.

Signature Credit
View user profile

23 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Stick frowned at Rocky's question. "We won't know unless we try." Picking up his catche,Stick trotted over to the rocky formation. His dark amber eyes narrowed as he thought about what to do. He crouched down and focused on the front line of the rock. Then he got a running start and jumped. His paws caught the rock,and his dull claws groped around for a purchase on the almost smooth rock. He caught something and kicked empty air behind him trying to crawl up. He scratched the surface,scarring it with white streaks. He finally stood on shaking legs. Trying to imagine what would have happened if he had fallen. He sighed again and looked down onto the shore. He was small,and light,so he was worried if Rocky could make it or not. "'Ey! Rocky! You try!" He ya pellet down to the retriever.

(Sorry for not replying sooner)

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

24 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt nodded at Stick's reply, watching as the Jack Russell had ran towards the ledge and leaped forward. Stick had managed to climb up onto the ledge, and he heard him call down. "Alright, I'll try!" Rockybolt said as loudly as he could around the prey, before stepping backwards a few paces. His brown eyes landed upon the ledge, and he tried to imagine how fast he'd need to run to be able to land safely. It's a good thing that I'm rather fast, the golden retriever thought, pausing a few moments before he sprinted forward. Once he was a few tail-lengths from the cliff, Rockybolt leaped forward, his front paws landing onto the stone. His back paws flailed as he tried to climb up, and he slightly began to slide backwards. Pushing back any worry, Rockybolt reached forward with his front paws, slowly managing to scramble onto the ledge. The retriever panted for a few moments, his eyes looking up at the next ledge. "I hope it won't be too hard to get to the next ledges." Rockybolt said, his voice muffled from the bird and fish. Despite his initial thoughts, Rockybolt wondered if it would be harder to get up to the second ledge, as there wouldn't be any running start. Determinedly, Rockybolt glanced up along the cliffside, seeing a few places that could be used as pawholds. Standing back and leaping upwards as far as he could, Rockybolt's claws scrambled against the cliff as he tried to find a pawhold. He continued to try and leap forward until he had reached the ledge, nearly losing his hold and falling back at one point. Rockybolt set down the prey, glancing back down from the second ledge. "I'll wait for you to get here before I go to the next ledge!" The golden retriever called back.

Signature Credit
View user profile

25 Re: Swift End Cliffs on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Stick watched as the dog gripped the rock and somehow make it up. Stick sighed and realized he had been holding his breath. He shook his head and watched as Rocky somehow made it to the other ledge. He noticed site streaks on the wall. He blinked surprisingly. He's really good at this isn't he? The Jack Russell Terrier stepped to the edge of the rock platform. Wind whipping around his face,and night was coming fast. Better to hurry! He turned and followed Rocky's foot marks,ignoring all the stretches to do to reach some of them. The retriever was bigger then him.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum