An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Dead River on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:52 pm

[Idea by Minkpaw]

The Dead River is named after its forlorn appearance and still current.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Dead River on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune, a white she-wolf with amber eyes walked towards the dead river and sat at the river's banks, staring into its still waters. "Why don't I even recognize myself? Is it because I'm a loner with no past, or no future?" she asked herself. She then swiped the water with her right front paw, making her reflection disappear.

"Say that to my face, then! I DARE YOU!"
View user profile

3 Re: Dead River on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Steel padded up and after using his strength to break the ice lowered his head to lap calmly at the still waters of the river, this place was quiet and peaceful, a lone bird sang and his ears flicked listening to the sweet melody. He sat down his yellow eyes closing a sort of peace falling over the warrior who had fought for so long. A light touch on his head caused him to tense, eyes flashing open only to realise that it had begun to snow yet again, standing the male turned and began walking along the rivers banks, searching for a place for him to create a den to rest for the night. He'd probably have to wait until the snow had fallen deeper before digging into the snow and creating himself an igloo of sorts.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

4 Re: Dead River on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune wasn't there long before she heard someone nearby. "Who goes there?" she called out loudly, growling in warning. The fur along her back was raised and her tail was held high. Her fangs were bared, letting anyone seeing her she wasn't one to mess with. I hate when other loners have no excuse to bother nor encounter me, she thought in her mind.

"Say that to my face, then! I DARE YOU!"
View user profile

5 Re: Dead River on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Steel whod almost fallen asleep in his comfortable igloo in the snow jerked at the sound of a snarl, bursting out of the snow his own lips revealing his sharp white fangs and his yellow eyes glaring. Seeing it was just one wolf his lips sheathed his teeth and his yellow glare faded "Hmph. You don't want visitors put up scent markers girl" he told her shaking the fur out of his steel hued fur. Great now he'd have to go find somewhere else to catch up on sleep, he looked out at the frozen river wondering if the cold ice on its surface would be thick enough to bear his weight. He turned his rump to the white female who was glaring at him, and ignored her threat, please, a lone female posed not much of a threat to the wolf who'd been brought up as a fighting dog. The great scar on his chest was a testimony to that fact, he walked down to the snow covered gravel shore of the river sitting down staring out at the ice.

Loosing interest in the area and the white she-wolf who was proving to be less than interesting the great brute stood ignoring the click in his hind legs and turned padding off with nary a glance her way
-waterfall place thats name has momentaraliy escaped me

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

6 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:37 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She walked up the white wolf who smelled of a clan she'd left behind forever entered the thawed river. swimming she dived underneath the surface, trying to forget everything and make herself anew. Paddling back up her head broke the surface and she gasped for air her pale eyes looking around. She could scent some stale smells of a couple of loners, swimming to the shore she began sniffing about trying to figure out who they belonged tobut all she could pick up was one was a female and another was a mal.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

7 Re: Dead River on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:58 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The scent of a lone female made him pause, but he ignored her for the moment, preferring to sniff around and see who else had been around recently. The crisp air was something that didn't bother him, being used to the cold, and he sniffed along the river bank. Finding a hole in the ice, he lapped at the water warily, the scent of the female stronger now that he was closer to the river. He was on edge, wary of being in someone else's territory despite the stale scents that floated around.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

8 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:22 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The females snow white pelt had long dried by the time she heard pawsteps. Lifting her head she tensed a little wondering if it was the male or female she had scented here before. Instead a different smelling wolf showed up, she watched him lap at the water the simple gesture making her wonder if he wasn't such a threat after all. I'll wait and decide what to do depending on what he does, not like I can talk to him if he decides to talk to me anyway. How she wished she wasn't mute, that she could speak and every thing would be okay, thinking of her parents her heart ached in her chest as she also remembered playing with cloudpup as a pup as well. Cloudpup had long grown into Cloudwhisp the deputy of Thunderclan, there were times that she regretted leaving her home clan but regretting wouldn't change what had happened. So instead she took a couple of silent steps towards the stranger and tilted her head to the side in silent question the tip of her tail twitching anxiously.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

9 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He paused in his drinking when the female turned up. She smelled of loneliness and anxiety, so he ignored her for a moment, finishing his drink before he sat down, watching her with a tilted head. He wasn't sure what she'd do, he wasn't used to being with others, having grown up alone. Deciding that she wasn't a threat for now, he pawed at the water, curious about it's stillness, and waded it, splashing playfully, the water turning his golden coat dark.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

10 Re: Dead River on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:32 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She watched him carefully, he watched her a moment before wading into the cool water and began to play in the water. She still kept her distance, she was on her own now and she had to take good care of herself, an ear flicked as the sound of a startled bird filled the area. She padded up to stand near the tree line not sitting down, instead she glanced over the area silently scenting the air searching to see if there were any others turning up. Satisfied that they were currently alone she took a careful step towards the water again, she enjoyed playing in the water and swimming as she'd lived in stormclan for quite a long time. She sighed to herself and sat down finally watching the stranger silently unable to make any noise.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

11 Re: Dead River on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:00 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He kept watching her as he played, wondering if she'd play with him. Despite being an adult, he was still almost a pup at heart, a side that he kept close to himself to keep him safe. Since she seemed content to stay silent, he did the same, unwilling to break the peaceful quiet of the river's edge. In an easy movement, he splashed the water towards her, inviting her to play with him for a while before he moved on to keep exploring.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

12 Re: Dead River on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
He looked back at her, making her blink and stare at him with her ice coloured eyes, silent surprise appeared on her face as he splashed water at her as if inviting her to play with him. She stood back up on her four paws in an easy elegant movement, when had she last played? She moved forward a few steps if he had any ill intent toward her he surely would have done so before now. Well that was what she comforted herself with, she padded down moving silently over the stones that made up the rivers edge. Looking down at the cool water the mute she wolf stepped in up to just over her paws before her left paw rose up and moved to splash the water back at him. A silent slight smile spread up one side of her muzzle, the fae appearing to relax a little, she moved in deeper shallow enough to be able to move around easily without the water bogging her down but deep enough to have a good amount of water to splash the brute with.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

13 Re: Dead River on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He kept a safe distance from her just in case she changed her mind and went to attack him, and splashed at her again. He was deep enough in the river now for the water to be lapping at his belly. His tail was carefully held above the water, unwilling to let it get too wet if he didn't have to. He ignored the gnawing in the belly demanding food, that could wait for later. He was used to ignoring it. His brown gaze was almost aloof as he watched the she wolf, but that didn't stop him playing with her, more relaxed than he would have been if there had been more wolves around.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

14 Re: Dead River on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:09 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
[center]A fleeting smile flickered over her face as he splashed her, she ducked to the side almost like a shy from a horse and she pounced forward with her forepaws sending water flying at the stranger. She forgot about her muteness in the moment of play, her jaws parted and moved silently as if she was trying to make a playful yipping-wuffing noise. She didn't realize that she hadn't made a noise long used to not being able to make any vocal noises through her voice box. She skittered to the side to flick some more water at him a silent smile decorating her features. The she wolf was as always as silent as a ghost, that with her piercing pale blue eyes that were like ice she always seemed a little frosty towards others. In reality she was a kind female who tried to understand others.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

15 Re: Dead River on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:11 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
His ears twitched as she tried to make a noise, making him pause in his splashing fro a moment, considering her again. No wonder she'd been so quiet. After thinking over the new information for a while, he ignored it, uncaring. He didn't mind being in silence, and she was becoming a good playmate before he moved on with his travels. He splashed her again and stumbled, his paw finding a deep hole and sending him under the water briefly. He shook as he came out, snorting the water out of his nose, shaking his head to clear his ears of the cool water.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

16 Re: Dead River on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:56 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She went still as he paused a moment although relaxed when he began moving again, he splashed at her and she jumped back before her features looked concerned when the stranger stumbled and vanished beneath the water for a moment. She took a couple of steps forward before he reappeared dripping wet, she backed off as he shook himself off silently laughing at the male trying to get the water out of his nose and ears. Wondering if he was alright or not she stepped forward and tilted her head a silent question glittering in her eyes ...Are you alright? she wondered to herself her expressive features showing the question that she was thinking surprisingly well.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

17 Re: Dead River on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:21 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
With a last shake of his head, the rest of the water slipped through his fur from his ears and he looked up at her, his head tilted slightly. Giving up on trying to keep his tail dry, he just sat in the river with a splash, trying to work out what she was saying with her eyes. He just gave a small nod, and trotted out to the bank, shaking the water out of his thick coat. With a soft yip of farewell he trotted away, deciding to keep exploring to see just where he'd found himself.

-fire swamp-

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

18 Re: Dead River on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:40 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
he sat and he stared at her trying to figure out her silent message, when he nodded she sighed a little with relief. Her relief turned to slight sadness when the new found wolf headed to the bank and shook out his fur. he yipped a farewell one that she could never return and left her there, she stayed in the water for a few more long lonely minutes before she waded out of the water and shook her water logged fur out. Not feeling hungry just numb and alone, sitting on the stones the ghost of a wolf looked up at the sky watching the sky pale as the sun began to rise.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

19 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The female padded up liking the look of the still water that lay within the river, the first thing she noticed after that was a white wolf with piercing pale blue eyes that had her going stiff. Those eyes looked like the eyes on the handler that had fed and trained herself and her brother, her lithe frame despite being covered in bites tensed more. She stayed there waiting for her brother knowing she could not defend herself if the she wolf decided to attack them. She had never really had anything to do with other canids that were not fighters, hence why she was so wary of her expecting the stranger to want to attack her.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

20 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He was a few lengths behind her, pawing at the bushes in curiosity when she stiffened, and bounded forward, a snarl already rumbling in his throat. The blue eyes made him go stiff as well, not trusting them. His sharp eyes ran over the other wolf, noting the lack of scars and battle wounds, but it didn't make him feel any better. If the white canid did decide to attack, he would be fighting for him and his sister. His tail touched his sister softly, letting her know that he was there for her, but he said nothing, his gaze fixed on the white wolf as his hackles rose halfway, unsure if he needed to be threatening.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

21 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She'd been sitting down and minding her own business, thinking of what was once and what could now never be. She doubted anyone apart from Dolphinsplash would miss her, the white female sighed her pale eyes staring at nothing. So Deep in her thoughts was she that she hadn't realized that there were others until she heard their snarl. Crystalheart who had now become a ghost was on her paws her ears perked and her tail holding itself warningly. She watched the two and confusion glittered in her pale eyes They stink of two legs... but they don't seem like house pets, perhaps they're from the two leg nest? she was unsure what they wanted it seemed like they were here to tear into her. So she backed off a couple of steps not wanting to fight, two against one was not in her favour. She was unaware that her features showed her reluctance to fight, the lack of aggression easily read despite her tenseframe it seemed to be more defensive than anything else.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

22 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The sleek female was more than glad when her brother showed up beside her, she glanced back at him when she felt his tail lightly brush her side. It seemed however that the stranger did not wish to fight, the white wolfs lack of words, there was a lack of snarling from her as well which confused her. Melissa looked at Killian a silent question in her dark brown eyes before her gaze returned to the stranger. There were no scars that marred the strangers fur, she guessed that she must be a loner wolf, travelling alone did have its advantages she supposed although for now she was content with her brother she knew he would end up wandering on his own eventually. She spoke , "Who are you" she called out a soft growl rumbling in her chest after she finished speaking. She would let her brother do most of the talking after all he was better at it than she was.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

23 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He let his fur lie flat when the she wolf backed away, though the silence from her confused him only for a few seconds. He didn't like speaking more than he had to either. Deciding that he'd easily have the advantage if she changed her mind and attacked, he sat down, watching her carefully as Mel spoke, waiting for the response. He shook his head when his floppy ear obscured his vision again, shaking it straight enough that it was out of the way for now. He nosed his sister when she glanced at him, but said nothing for now. he'd wait until the stranger responded - if she responded.

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

24 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She relaxed a little more when the others fur had lain down upon their backs, Crystal watched them through her sharp piercing unusually coloured eyes. The question that was asked of her had her ears flicking back and an unconscious attempt to whine was made of course no sound was found as she was born without a voice box. Would they attack her if she didn't reply? She didn't know and the unknown was something that worried her, she had no idea how to tell them that she was crystalheart. They wouldn't understand any amount of gesturing and mouthing, the best she could do was give a slight shrug, her ears flattening a little with worry her gaze focusing on the black brute who seemed like he was the more protective one out of the two.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

25 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He narrowed his eyes when she didn't reply, but she seemed uncertain of herself, worried even. He studied her for a long time, trying to work her out, his gaze intent and almost intimidating. Deciding to see if she'd answer simpler questions, he spoke, his voice sure and steady, showing none of what he was thinking or feeling. "Do you have a name?" Maybe she was just not very smart. He didn't know, but he wasn't going to accuse her and perhaps start a fight.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum