An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1 Dead River on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Minkpaw]

The Dead River is named after its forlorn appearance and still current.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Her gaze watched him sharply, her mind telling her to grow a pair she changed to stand more confidently, icy coloured eyes still watching the pair. He asked a question this time, the only thing she could think of to do was to nod and then attempt to mouth the word 'yes'. Feeling as stupid as the emperor when he found out he wasn't wearing new cothes he infact was naked her tail flicked revealing the irritation she had with herself. At least that other wolf didn't talk he was easy to get along with until he ditched me she complained to herself silently. The black brute looked skinny, he was covered in a vast array of scars and nicks. Was he a rogue? She'd assumed the wolf who'd been here before was a loner, she could feel herself tensing incase she needed to defend herself yet again.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

27 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Well as least she understood and wasn't entirely dumb. He kept his gaze on her, barely blinking. "Will you tell us your name?" It seemed best to stick to simple questions for the moment. Noticing the way her tail flicked, he tried to work out why she'd be irritated with herself. maybe it was because she'd let herself be snuck up on? That had to be it. His scar itched again, and he dropped his head to rub at it, getting irritated with it. He hated it when it itched.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

28 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She watched him scratch a scar using his muzzle, her tail flicking with more self irritation when he asked her a question she couldn't answer all that well. She shuffled her paws trying to come up with the best way to communicate, once his strange eyes were focused on her she managed to carefully exaggerate her mouth moving to produce an 'I can't' Crystalheart was impossible to explain to others at the gathering let alone two wolves that had no idea that she was mute. She was dumb, a synonym for a creature that could not speak, just as birds were dumb to them because they did not speak in wolf. Crystal ignored the cold wind that blew across the river and hit her shedding fur, she was beginning to loose her thick winter coat and replace it with a shorter thinner summer pelt.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

29 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He concentrated when she moved her mouth, trying to understand. She was faintly reminding him of another wolf he'd known when he'd just begun to start training, and he couldn't work out why. Frustrated, he turned in a circle, trying to remember properly. "Are you part of a pack?" he finally asked, heading back to the simple yes and no questions. it seemed to be the easiest for her to answer. The cold wind didn't bother him, used to much colder conditions despite his relatively thin coat.

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

30 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:19 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She tilted her head as he turned in a circle seeming frustrated he asked her a question that had her hesitate for a brief moment beofre she shook her head. No not anymore, not that she'd ever belonged there, she could never really remember fitting in anywhere with anyone. Her pale gaze flicked in the direction that the wolf from before had gone, it was interesting how the brown female seemed to take her cues from the black brute. Perhaps they were mate, or siblings, either way it was clearly a firm bond. To be honest she didn't even really feel like a Crystalheart anymore, she felt wlel.. dead to the world.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

31 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He followed her gaze, wondering what she was thinking of, then fixed his eyes back on her. "Are there packs here?" he inquired, nosing Mel slightly. The tip of his tail flicked as he continued to try and remember who the white she wolf reminded him of, before it came to him in a flash. He tilted his head, studying her with a new view. "You don't have a voice." There had been a wolf who'd begun training with him that had no voice. He'd vanished after only a couple of days, but in those few days, Killian had begun to understand what the other had been saying. This female acted in similar ways.

View user profile

32 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
He asked another question that had her nod, she thought a moment before reaching out towards some of the stones that made up the rivers edge, she pushed four in his direction. Finding actions easier than mouthing words and feeling like a grade A idiot, she felt somewhat relieved when the black wolf finally figured out what was wrong with her. He was gifted with a decisive nod, the female feeling confident enough to step forward a few steps her pale gaze somewhat resigned to the situation she was stuck in. She sucked in a deep breath, she could possibly answer whatelse he had to ask but anything more than a yes or no was going to get complicated quickly.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

33 Re: Dead River on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
[center]Melissa was wondering if a good snarl would make the white wolf start speaking instead of its pathetic shaking and nodding of its head. Instead her brother suddenly had a moment of understanding and stated that she did not have a voice with which to speak with. Well that certainly cleaned up the misunderstanding, she wondered if her brother had once known a wolf or a dog that was voice-less and that was why he was able to pick up on it suddenly. She returned the nose shifting so her weight was against him for a moment offering her silent two cents before her weight was once again evenly shared throughout her four paws. Melissa tilted her head almost curious, she had never come across a wolf that had no voice, and it made her wonder if that would be an advantage or disadvantage, that thought was an interesting one and soon enough she was zoned out thinking of the positives and negatives of not having a voice.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

34 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:24 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
With the misunderstanding cleared up, he paid more attention to her body language, and his gaze sharpened when she pushed the four rocks towards them. "Four packs?" he asked her, checking that he'd understood right. It seemed like he would have a lot of fun slinking around if there were four packs to avoid and annoy. He watched the wolf for a moment, thinking. "And you used to be in one of the packs, right? But you left. You didn't like it?" A quick glance at his sister let him know that she'd completely lost interest in the conversation, but he didn't mind that, and he sat down again, allowing himself to be more comfortable in the white she wolf's presence. She could have useful information for them if they could work out how to communicate more than yes or no questions and answers.

View user profile

35 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She flicked her tail thinking to herself before slowly padding closer until she was a couple of wolf lengths away, just out of jumping reach. She Sat down her tail flicking around to rest at her side, a simple nod of her head was given in response when he asked to confirm about the four packs. She nodded she did indeed use to be in one of the packs, she quickly shook her head when he asked if it was because she didn't like it. Her pale gaze suddenly became pained and she looked away. She didn't exactly feel comfortable with the idea of telling these two strangers why she'd left the clans. How did one tell others that she felt like she didn't belong there, her entire family apart from two were dead and long since returned to dust in the good earth.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

36 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:08 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian rested his head against Mel's side as he watched the she wolf, taking in her responses. When she looked away at his last question, he didn't press it, trying to think of what else he could ask her. "What about this area? Is it pack land? Or free land?" While he wasn't adverse to fighting, for now he wanted to stay in peace since his sister was hurt too badly to defend herself. it would be too much trouble to fight for the both of them unless he really needed to.

View user profile

37 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:35 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She glanced at him when he spoke again shaking her head and then nodding, she did the same as earlier and pushed two stones his way indicating that the second answer was correct. She got up onto her paws and gestured with her muzzle the direction that the packs were in, hesitating a moment she took a moment to slowly mime that he would be able to smell their territory markers. She took quite some time to slowly mouth out the words that explained a little more their scents are very obvious you'll soon know when you hit them she had noticed that the black wolfs companion had completely lost interest and that made her feel at least a little better. somehow anywa.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

38 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:45 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He nodded, glad that they'd been able to work out a way to communicate a bit easier than miming. "We'll keep away from them for now, won't we little sister?" He nudged Mel, fully aware that she wasn't listening at all. He looked back at the white she wolf. "If you're not in a pack, do you still go by that name, or have you changed too much for it to fit now?" He was surprisingly perceptive, somehow understanding despite his background that she wouldn't have left her birth pack unless something had changed drastically.

View user profile

39 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:17 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
He had no clue, she'd been born in thunderclan and had left for Stormclan after silently falling for one of their warriors that had ended up dying without ever finding out her affections for them. Then the clans had left their original territories and she had been lost for a couple of years whilst she followed them trying to catch up. She'd returned two moons ago and had found herself not fitting in not that she ever had, I had a name, But it doesn't suit me anymore she mouthed slowly nearly everyone she had ever cared about was dead. Her two nieces were the only ones left and even then they had lost much, her heart ached in her chest and her pale eyes closed for a moment the wolf feeling old and alone.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

40 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:42 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He took a few steps forward, well within striking range, and nosed at her gently. "Do you want a name?" he asked softly, his eyes glittering. He glanced over his shoulder at Mel, wondering where her thoughts had taken her. He sat, curling his tail around his paws neatly, tilted his head slightly and making his floppy ear fall over his eye slightly. He shook his head, irritated, and waited for the response, watching her intently.

View user profile

41 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Her gaze was flicked back to him and she couldn't help the slightly wary look that entered her ice hued gaze when he came close to her. He nosed her gently, the simple gesture reminding her of so many that were now dust. Her ears flicked back and her head drooped a little, she took a while to think before she looked back up at him and shrugged the simple gesture suggesting that she had no idea who she was anymore. She had nothing left, her home was buried back with her family hundreds of long kilometers away from here. A place she could never return to after the two legs destroyed everything, she was unaware of the pain that was settled in her gaze.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

42 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:07 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He studied her carefully, noting the pain in her expression, and how lost she seemed to be. "You don't have a home," he said simply. "You're a wanderer, like us. But you don't have a place or someone that roots you down. Like a ghost." He blinked, breaking his intense gaze as he finally looked away from her, watching the mirror still river. "If I'm right, you're just going to drift until you leave for good." He didn't question how he knew, it was just what he'd been able to pick up from her movements, and the sad air that surrounded her had only helped him form his conclusion.

View user profile

43 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:17 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She watched him listening intently as he spoke, he was surprisingly perceptive for a wolf that was a few years her junior. Getting up onto her paws she padded down to look into the still water, watching her reflection there, he was right, she was a ghost unable to make a sound. A part of her had died long ago, reaching out a paw to flick pebbles into the still water marring the reflection of herself that was shown there the snowy white female sighed softly. Before she turned to look back at Killian Was there anything else you wanted to know about the clans? they seemed to be new around these parts, she didn't know much about the new territories but she knew the clans lores and histories well

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

44 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:22 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He shrugged, his silky fur rippling over his almost too-thin form. "The clans are what the packs are called?" he inquired. If that was so, then he'd steer clear of them for now. His eyes glinted slightly, wondering which one the wolf he'd killed had come from. He wasn't going to ask, not wishing to put his sister in danger at the moment. "I think we'll be able to work things out," he said, grateful to her anyway. She seemed too soft to be a loner, and he found himself hoping that she'd manage to survive on her own. "Well get going and leave you be, stop disturbing you." He padded back to Mel and nudged her, sharply this time. "Wanna keep exploring, little sister? Or do you want to go back?"

View user profile

45 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The silent white female who had accepted the name of Ghost as her new name in her heart and spirit. His simple question had her nod once, her pale eyes watching the two of them carefully unaware that her blue eyes would be familiar to the two infront of her who had seen them on a two legged. He told her that they'd figure things out, she nodded and backed away a few steps deciding that she'd stay around here for a bit longer and see if the wolf who had played with her in the water would bother to come back. They weren't disturbing her so she shrugged, with a nod of goodbye she turned and padded down into the water, striking out with a front paw she splashed at the water liking the cool feeling of the liquid in her fur.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

46 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
A part of her had been paying attention to the words that had been spoken by her brother her brown eyes flicked to look at him when he had sharply nudged her. She took a while to reply watching as the white wolf with her piercing pale eyes had turned and wandered into the water. Giving a soft sigh the female finally spoke "It sounds like fun to explore some more, it has been long since i have been able to walk like this" She told him, leaving his side she padded down to the water carefully keeping her brown paws out of the water. She lowered her head and her pink tongue appeared and began lapping up the still water, a distant noise had her head lifting water dripping from her chin for a few moments. She glanced back up at her brother "i do believe that it is your turn to lead" she told him with a slight smile on her features as she turned and padded back up to stand beside her black brother.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

47 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He nodded back to the white wolf, and followed his sister into the water, splashing around playfully as he went in deep enough to nearly need to swim. Coming out so that the water lapped at his ribs, he pawed the river, splashing his sister with cheekiness clear in his gaze. He shook himself, trying to get most of the water out of his coat and bounded out, sending drops of water flying through the air before rolling in the grass, trying to scratch at his scars, irritated at their itching. When Mel spoke again, he paused flat on his back, looking up at her. "My turn to lead? Little sister, you know that whenever I lead, we get lost."

View user profile

48 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She snorted when he splashed her a slight smile sliding up the sides of her muzzle, she watched him bounce up past the stony shore of the river and into some long grass where he began rolling in it not unlike a horse rolling that needs to scratch an important itch. She sat down watching him although his comment about getting them lost had her actually laugh the noise quiet and soft before she returned to her normal serious self. She waited until he had finished rolling in the long grass and thought perhaps they should follow the river up to its source. She left her brother and began following the river padding along the water her paws surprisingly quiet on the stony shore. She knew her brother would follow after her, the white silent loner that they had found had already lost importance in her quiet mind.

~Sunset Point~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

49 Re: Dead River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Her laugh made him grin at her, liking the sound. She was too serious sometimes. He followed after her happily, splashing through the water instead of staying on the stones, disliking walking on the rocks. When he could, he splashed her again, entertaining himself like the pup he hadn't really had a chance to be. He would always worry about her, but he'd always be there for her if she needed him, too.

-sunset point-

View user profile

50 Re: Dead River on Sun May 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol moved confidently through the trees, back to the river where he'd had fun playing with the white she wolf earlier. Perhaps she would still be hanging around and might want to play with him again. He liked that she hadn't spoken and tried to tell him what he could and couldn't do. Slipping down to the river's edge, he lapped at the still water, watching carefully for anyone that might try to sneak up on him.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum