An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1 Dead River on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Minkpaw]

The Dead River is named after its forlorn appearance and still current.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: Dead River on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:51 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The white female blinked her pale eyes as the pup abandoned the two from before and bounded over to splash in her direction a clear desire to play showing in his body language. A half smile slipped onto the silent wolfs face, she waded into the water and sent up a flurry of water towards the pup her tail giving an eager wag. It'd felt like quite a while since she'd had someone to play with and she was more than eager to engage with the pup. It was a little peculiar that Killian and Melissa had even shown any interest in the pup they didn't seem like the kind that would take in lone pups. She didn't bother putting her nose in where it didn't belong as it was doubtful that the puup would understand what her gesturing meant.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

77 Re: Dead River on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:19 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian lifted his head at the somewhat familiar scent, his sharp gaze quickly finding the shape of the white she wolf. Content that it was the same one they'd met before, he didn't threaten her. Perhaps she'd occupy the pup while he and his sister worked out what they were going to do next with the little thing. He nosed her gently, keeping watch over the other pair. "We cannot teach him to defend himself here. I don't wish to get we when he falls in on his clumsy paws." She wouldn't go near the water even if the pup was struggling. he knew that all too well.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

78 Re: Dead River on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:44 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She agreed, flicking her tail she mused to herself, she'd only come here so she could grab a drink of water. Considering where else they could go she glanced over and paused seeing the pup frolicking with the silent ghost like female. She eyed the water warily not trusting it, she couldn't swim that well after all, she'd been taught well tried to be taught by her old master which had meant dumping her in a pool and leaving her to either swim or drown and she'd nearly drowned. She flicked a pebble into the water resigning herself to waiting until the pup was done, she nosed her brothers black shoulder before she padded out of splashing reach and sat down staring out at nothing waiting for the two playing wolves to be done with their folly

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

79 Re: Dead River on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
His feet were itching to get moving again, so he nudged his sister in the side. "I will be around later," he told her. He flicked his tail, glancing back at the pup again. "He seems quick, he'll pick up defending himself alright. I'm going to see who I can annoy from theses pathetic pack." A cunning gleam entered his eyes and he trotted off, letting his paws take him where they wanted to go.

-raspberry glade-

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

80 Re: Dead River on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:32 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Time had passed, it was time for the pup to finish his game, standing she walked reluctantly to the water and lowered her head so that she may drink from the cool waters. The sound of the insects buzzed in her ears, the sounds of the singing birds ignored, once she had finished drinking she licked her chops before turning and sending one look towards the puppy who had engaged in play with the silent white she wolf. She was as always reluctant to speak when she didn't need to, and teaching the pup about the world wasn't high on her to do list. She flicked a stone his way watching as it hit his shoulder and fell into the water with a splash, indicating with her muzzle that she was leaving and he had to either move or get left behind. Melissa strode forth not wanting to stay near the wretched waters longer than she had to, a stray thought entered her mind of her brother however she didn't worry at his lack fo appearance he was more than capable o taking care of himself. Her paws turned toward the glades that had become a sort of base, there were a few things to hunt there and the slopes were perfect to start learning to fight in. Unaware that someone else had turned up in the area she half considered a home range, the brown and cream she wolf lead the dog back to where they had started.

~The white glades~

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

81 Re: Dead River on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
It was fun playing with the white she wolf. The little kelpie pup didn’t notice the time passing, too absorbed in his game. So absorbed, in fact, that the rock hitting his shoulder made him yelp in surprise. He slipped on the wet rocks and fell into the river with a splash, though he wasn’t under the water for long. He was a good swimmer, and he adored water, so it was no problem for him to suddenly be all wet. Shaking himself off once he was back on the shore, he yipped a farewell to the white female and scampered after the brown one, not brave enough to be left behind yet. He was confused to where the black one had gone, but he didn’t ask that question. He already knew that she didn’t like questions, and he didn’t want to push that. He liked being with her and learning what she knew.

-white glades-

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

82 Re: Dead River on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:02 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She'd been so wrapped up in playing with the dog puppy that she hadn't realized the black one had left, the next thing she knew the brown one was leaving and the pup had taken off after her after barking out a brief yip of farewell. Watching them leave ice blue eyes blinked, wading out of the water the white wolf shook herself off and found a spot to sit on the shore considering various things. After some time she decided that she'd work out some kind of sign language so she didn't have to stretch her mouth to speak and look like an idiot. Yes that will make things easier I hope, of course it will have to be simple so I can use it with others well coming up with a sign language was going to keep her busy for a while. Her white fur reflected the heat of the sun so she was surprisingly cool despite the heat, whilst she contemplated the dead looking river slowly drifted past her the bountiful fish darting through its depths. Somewhere along the line she forgot about creating a sign language and instead started dwelling on her lack of family, Rainwhisper, Nightowl, her parents, her siblings, one. Realizing she was ruminating on things she could no longer change, ghost yanked her thoughts away, No. no! I shouldn't let myself think on things like that! I should do something else instead with those thoughts buzzing in her head like a cloud of angry hornets she rose to her paws and paced around, she was fond of the river she'd always lived near a river be it in Thunderclan land at the old territories and the Stormclan territories. So she entertained herself by seeing how far she could flick a stone into the dead river, watching the ripples spread out from the epicenter where the stone had entered the water.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum