An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Sleepy Valley on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:56 pm

[Idea by Lunalight]

Sleepy Valley, which is always bathed in sunlight. No matter if it's winter or summer its grass is always green and high. Due to the heavy rains on a few places were formed swamps. Rich in game, this is the perfect place for hunting or a peaceful relax.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Sleepy Valley on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf blinked as the sun had finally risen. He had stayed the night outside and awake. Frost had crested on his fur during the night, but it had melted and turned to dew. His first movement was his tail moving from his paws. He stood up in one swift motion and turned to pad away from the scene. His azure eyes narrowed. Soryu didn't yawn. He didn't shake off the water on his pelt, nor did he again blink. He cleared his throat. It felt scratchy from lack of water for the last few hours of night.
The black wolf had felt an impulse to stay up all night. Probably because there was a full-moon, and the bright light in the sky made him feel relaxed. His shoulders flexed as he moved out of the valley. He preferred the empty space as he could stare up at the clouds without any trees to obscure his view. His black tail waved in their air again as he disappeared into the forest.
~Tilesford Manor~

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

3 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:46 pm

She padded up, entering the valley after crossing the last ridge, she spared a glance over her shoulder wondering if Kody would join her. She liked the young males company, if he didn't she supposed that was fine after all it was his life. She had no place to meddle, so with a short sigh she trotted down into the sunlight filled valley a feeling of bubbling happiness causing her to laugh softly. Moving into a light run she ran through the long thick grass and down to a small stream that burbled and chuckled over rocks as it threaded its way through the bottom of the valley. She liked this place, very much, she decided that she'd definitely stay here for a while, in the warm sunlight. She had seen plenty of prey hanging around as well, it would be a good place to hunt and make a proper home out of.

If we jump into the water
Would we swim or would we drown?
If we build a set of wings then
Could we fly or just fall down?
And if you keep talking to me
Through this darkness, through this night
I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

4 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody stopped as he came to the valley, sending one last glance over his shoulder to make sure those two hadn't followed. Perhaps he was too suspicious, too much of a skeptic. But he couldn't help it. The small wolf glanced back to the valley; the way the sunlight landed upon the plain was simply breathtaking. He had only been here a few times before, but never during the day. His gaze scanned the valley for any sign of Sky before spotting her near a stream, and he began to make his way over to her. "Hey," he started, sitting down nearby.

View user profile

5 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:35 pm

She had sat quietly, enjoying the warm sun on her blue fur, the quiet voice caused her eyes to open and her head to turn around to see Kody the loner from before. A smile spread over her face "Kody, I'm glad you joined me, those other two were getting kinda weird" she admitted a little shyly. She looked up at the sky inhaling the clean fresh air of the valley "This place is nice don't you think? Much better than the two legged places that i've travelled through before" the two legged territories were filled with hard unforgiving materials. LIke the cold hard rock they used to line their territories so their cars and trucks they used to get places could travel with ease. A hind leg lifted to scratch underneath her collar getting at the itchy spot just underneath it.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

6 Re: Sleepy Valley on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody nodded slightly at Sky's first words. "Yeah, things were getting strange back there. Everyone just showed up at once," he said. His amber gaze turned to the valley when Sky mentioned it, and he took in the scenery for a few moments before nodding once more. "It is nice," he started, "maybe even nicer than where I grew up. Back there it was mainly forest, although there was a meadow close by which filled with flowers every spring." He had closed his eyes to picture his home territory, but opened them now. "What was it like to live in a Twolegplace?" he asked. The word was one unfamiliar to him, but he could guess that it must have applied to where people lived. He recalled then what Sky had spoken of her past, how the person who had been like her family had been killed, and blinked. "Sorry. You don't have to talk about the Twolegplace," he murmured quickly. "I wonder if there's much prey here," he added idly, as if to change the subject.

View user profile

7 Re: Sleepy Valley on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:12 am

Sky had lifted her muzzle back to watch the stars appearing in the darkening sky, his words about everyone turning up at once had caused her to nod  "Yeah, they made my fur stand on end" she admitted quietly her blue eyes picking out the familiar constellations that her two-leg had taught her long ago. This place was lovely, it was like an isolated place of paradise, a smile danced across her muzzle. His words about the place he'd grown up caused her gaze to turn and look at him, her ears leaning forward as they listened to his words  "Wow, that sounds like a very peaceful place" peace and quiet, something she'd learnt to value in her time on her own. The question about the two leg place caused her to smile slightly  "I dont mind" she took a moment to remember before speaking "They have cold hard stone everywere that they use to run their cars on. Cars are like big things on wheels that get them to places because they cant run like we can. They smell of the stinky fumes from the cars, and everything is hard and sharp and grey" she shook her head  "Im glad im not there anymore, this place is, a paradise" she smiled serenely looking peaceful and relaxed in this place.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

8 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:46 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody listened to Sky's description, thankful that he hadn't upset her with his question. He blinked slightly with surprise; that sounded like a horrible place to live in. Cold stone everywhere, probably no trees or edible prey... he couldn't imagine living there, nor guess why anyone would want to live there. Did it not bother the Twolegs? "Cars, hmm? I wonder where they found those. They sound strange. Everything about the Twolegplace sounds strange... I'm glad that the forest isn't anything like that," he said. "You're right, this place is rather nice. I only hope those other's don't come back here or try to claim this place as their own," he added. "This place probably has everything a wolf could want. Prey, a vast territory, water... everything."

View user profile

9 Re: Sleepy Valley on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:46 am

She watched his reaction to her words a slight smile on her face, his reactions were interesting to watch after all. She'd never really not been around two-legs and was well used to their strange ways, "Yeah, I don't miss the cars whatsoever, they're too loud and spew out gross smoke" she admitted quietly "the forest is nice and peaceful, I like it" his comment about how perfect this place for a wolf was left her puzzling to herself "Then we should stay for a while, hopefully they wont come here and we can just share the territory here for as long as we need" the idea of sharing was something that was appealed to her. This way she wouldn't have to wander alone more, the other wolf pleasant company and it was nice having someone to talk to who could actually understand and talk back. Kody was pleasant company, and she'd promised to show him some hunting skills she'd picked up as well, if he still wanted to that was she hoped he'd want to stay.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

10 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody nodded at Sky's words, although blinked slightly when she mentioned that they should stay for a while. "We?" he started; he'd never stayed with other wolves apart from his pack, and even that had been a while ago, so he had been taken by surprise. "Oh, uh, yes, we," he stammered. He supposed that he wouldn't mind sharing the territory with Sky; she was nice and had even shared her prey with him, going so far as to make sure that he was okay when he fell in the pool back at Sunset Point. "Right. So, do you want to scout out possible shelters we could stay at? Maybe look for some prey along the way?" he asked with a slight smile, listening to hear the blue-furred wolf's reply.

View user profile

11 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:09 am

Watching the look of surprise on the other wolfs face caused her to look a little guilty "Sorry did I say something wrong?" she asked before he seemed to think about the offer and had come up with an offer in return. Her blue tail gave a slight wag, the wolf who was still collared gave a nod "yeah that sounds like a good idea, having more than two means we can pick and choose, also depends if you want company or not at said shelters" she added with a friendly look to her pretty enough features. The blue wolf looked around the valley with a peaceful pleased look on her face, this place was nice. She loved this valley, and it was wonderful to be able to share with a new friend as well, the thought causing her to smile to herself. She began walking along taking care to scout out potential den sites that would be safe from the rain. She hated getting wet by rain, getting wet in rivers and ponds was different from the rain.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

12 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:14 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody shook his head when he heard Sky's question. "Oh, no, no, you didn't," he quickly said. "It's just been a while since I've lived with anyone else, let alone even had a decent conversation, so I just wasn't expecting your words." He nodded slightly at what she said next. "I don't mind company," he added; he hoped that he hadn't somehow hurt Sky's feelings. He started off after her when she left, his amber gaze looking about the valley. "I don't see anything yet," he murmured. There were hardly any trees in this area... or wait, what was that in the distance? He changed his pace to a lope as he bounded forward, slowing to a stop once he reached the object of interest. There was a tree that had partially fallen, and was now leaning next to a couple of large rocks. Had somewhat swampy lands cause the tree to fall? I hope it doesn't flood here often, he thought. He turned back to Sky. "What do you think about this place?"

View user profile

13 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:37 pm

A flood of relief washed over her, as he stated that he wouldn't mind spending some more time with her. She'd missed having company so much, so she gave a wag of her blue furred tail, her sapphire coloured eyes glittering with a sort of happiness that she wouldnt be left out on her own for a while. When he said he'd spoken something she was brought out of her thoughts and chased after him her legs eating up the ground beneath her. Coming to a halt she looked at the den site Hmm it looks like it could be a lovely place to make a den out of she padded a little closer sticking her head into the shaded area. The ground was a little swampy but not incredibly so, "We could find some moss and other bits and pieces to make nests so the ground isn't as swampy" it was only a little, she looked back at him with a happy look on her gentle features.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

14 Re: Sleepy Valley on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody listened to Sky's inspection of the place. Her suggestion seemed reasonable; hopefully they could turn the place into a proper den. "Okay," he started. His amber gaze glanced around for anything they could use to make nests. "How about we gather some supplies and meet back here when we're finished? We can work on the nests together," he said. He waited for her response before padding off, his gaze alert for anything he could use for a nest. The first potential things he ran across were some feathers; they were ruffled by the wind, but otherwise remained in place on the ground. He picked them up, nearly sneezing when the feathers brushed against his nose. This should work. Now I wonder if there's any moss around here... oh, look, some bracken. Maybe that could work? he bounded over to the clump of bracken, and set down the feathers and quickly placed a paw on them. The bracken looked soft enough. He began to dig out the clump with his free paw, trying the best he could manage not to destroy the plant.

View user profile

15 Re: Sleepy Valley on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:28 am

She had brightened up at his idea about searching for things and meeting back, giving a cheerful nod the sweet natured Sky happily pranced off into the tall grass. She followed her black nose searching around for something that could work, finding a stream she smiled slightly seeing the moss that was on one of the larger rocks in the stream. She stepped forward and carefully began collecting the moss off of the rock whilst still leaving enough hopefully for the plant to be able to regrow. Wadding as much of the moss as she could into a ball she lifted it up in her jaws and continued along before the idea came to her to collect some of the taller dried off dead grass. If they were careful enough they'd be able to find plenty of that which could make nice nest base and then work from there with this idea clear in her head she began collecting more dried grass soon returning to the den site with the moss and dried grass.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

16 Re: Sleepy Valley on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody stumbled slightly as he dug out the bracken, nearly losing his balance. He'd eventually managed to collect a decent amount, and he picked up both the feathers and bracken and stepped back. One of the feathers got loose and was carried off by the breeze, and the small wolf let out a growl of annoyance. It was only one feather, though. He'd be fine. Now what else can I gather? I can't find any moss around here. Where does moss grow? On trees and rocks, right? he wondered to himself. The nearest trees were too far away, however, and Kody didn't feel like it would be worth it at the moment. Besides, he couldn't carry anything else other than what he already had; it was practically too much already. The loner started back towards the potential densite he'd found and saw that Sky had already returned. He gently set down the bracken and feathers, being careful to place a paw on the latter so that they wouldn't fly away in the wind. His gaze then turned to Sky. "Oh, good, you found some moss. I found this stuff, but it looks like you're much better at this than I am," he said with a smile. "This all should be enough, right?" he asked, turning to the blue-furred wolf.

View user profile

17 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:18 am

Sky smiled seeing Kody return, at his comment she shrugged "its not about anyone being better than anyone else, thank you though" she told him with her signature sweet smile. She nodded seeing the feathers, they'd be nice and soft, the bracken was a good idea as well. Feeling quite positive about the whole thing she nodded "lets give this ago!" picking up her things awkwardly and moving them into the den site so she wouldn't have to drag whatever she made around she shared some of her resources with him the females natural instinct to share after living with her human who'd always shared things with her.

Once he entered she borrowed a little of his bracken to weave in and out with the long dry grass she'd found. She soon managed to figure out a way of doing it after thinking of how she used to watch birds make nests. Once the frame work was finished she tucked in some feathers and moss inside hers to make it comfortable and nodded feeling quite proud of her effort. It was quite rough and not the prettiest but she'd made it and it would make the marshy ground a little less so.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

18 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:26 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody nodded slightly at Sky's words. At her next sentence, his gaze turned back to the supplies they had gathered. He picked up the bracken and feathers and padded after Sky. He watched as she got to work on building a nest, taking note of how she built hers. I've never made a nest before. But it was just putting moss and leaves together, right? How hard could it be? It seemed like it would be easy enough. He took some of the moss Sky had gathered, and placed some bracken on top of it. He tried weave the bracken through the moss but failed. Holding back a growl of frustration, Kody tried to think of a different way to build the nest. It the end, he basically ended up with a pile of moss and bracken that looked only remenisent of a nest. "Close enough," he mumbled to himself. "I guess these nests should do for now. Is there anything we should to do next?" he asked, turning to Sky.

View user profile

19 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:29 am

Sky watched with a slight smile on her face as he attempted to make a nest and seemed to struggle a little. she was about to offer help but didn't want to offend him, she was quite creative and liked making things. At his question the sensible she-wolf moved her blue tail thoughtfully "I dont Think so? I've never done territory stuff before.. I guess we could put up borders to keep other wolves out?" she suggested with a slight tilt to her head. It did sound like a good idea to keep others out, she was all for sharing naturally, but having ones own space had begun to seem nice as well. Besides there was prey elsewhere as well right? She glanced over at Kody waiting for his response

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

20 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody nodded at Sky's words. He had considered the fact that Sky was new to living in the forest, but then again, he'd never had a territory of his own before either. It had been a long time since he'd lived with his pack; was there anything that they had done that he was forgetting now? He shrugged; he couldn't think of anything at the moment. Focusing back on Sky, he thought about her suggestion. "Sure, that seems like a good idea. I wonder where our borders should be, though," he murmured, mostly to himself. "I guess we'll figure it out. Ready to go?" he said, waiting for Sky before he started off from the den.

View user profile

21 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:03 pm

The young blue lady nodded, moving to catch up to him she walked with him, her sapphire hued gaze flicking around taking in the surroundings. She moved with him thinking a little to herself, where abouts should they make their borders. It sounded like a possible good idea to claim a good slice of the valley so they had plenty of room for hunting without over hunting. She'd seen over hunted lands, where everything was dead and the woods were eerily silent. She shivered a little at the memory and spoke "i think we should take enough for us to be able to hunt in different places and not over hunt.." her sapphire coloured orbs flicked from the distance to look over at her friends their depths a little haunted.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

22 Re: Sleepy Valley on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:01 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Sky's suggestion sounded reasonable in loner's opinion. "That sounds good," he said in agreement. His amber gaze swept through the valley... where could their borders go? "How about... one border can go a bit beyond that stream we saw when we first came here, and another could go a bit deeper into those woods, so that we can find forest prey to hunt," he pointed with a paw towards a band of trees in the distance, "and maybe... the other borders could just be arbitrary, I suppose; far enough out for us to have enough prey to not overhunt like you said," he suggested.

View user profile

23 Re: Sleepy Valley on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:12 am

The blue wolf listened intently as Kody spoke, she liked the idea of having visual border markers it was a good way to help them remember. She nodded in agreement with him, wondering how far they should push out the borders. She supposed they'd find out when they moved around to mark the borders, lifting a paw to daintily itch the top of it she soon set her paw down and smiled slightly. It was nice to be in pleasant company, and Kody at least didn't seem to want to bite her head off most of the time which was a welcome change compared to some of the other canines she'd found during her time alone. She began walking heading toward the stream that they'd found first, she couldn't help the happy hum that she began to softly make to herself the hum following a complex tune.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

24 Re: Sleepy Valley on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody slowed to a stop as they reached the stream, pausing beside it for a moment. He hated water and swimming and getting wet. Maybe he could jump clear of it. He backed up a few fox-lengths before starting forward with a leap; at the last moment, his paw snagged on a rock and his trajectory made him land head-first in the water. Spluttering, he quickly resurfaced and made it to the far shore. He gave an embarrassed glance back at Sky, and waited for her to cross before he continued just a bit further beyond the stream. "This is a good distance," he said. He set the first marker, before trotting forward a few more paces to set the next. He continued along until the forest loomed closer, now just a few tail-lengths away. "How far into the forest should we go?" he asked. He scented the air for any signs of prey, but the familiar warm scents were all but gone, and any trace of prey was stale. Even worse, he thought that he caught a stale scent of... what was Sky's term for them? Twolegs? He narrowed his eyes in apprehension, waiting for Sky's response.

View user profile

25 Re: Sleepy Valley on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:00 am

She couldn't help the soft childish giggle that left her at his trip "Are you alright?" she asked gentle amusement on her blue eyes. It wasn't cruel laughter but a kind one, since he continued on she guessed that he was okay, the stream wasn't that deep so she waded through it. She also marked the border copying the way he did it before catching up to him following him carefully. Her nose that was used to the smell of two legs as soon as they entered the forest her eyes glittering with concern the lack of prey scents indicated to her that they'd been hunting. "We should be careful, two legs don't like wolves" she murmured quietly her voice soft she wasn't sure how far in they should go but it wasn't a good idea to have anything to do with two legs when you didn't have one with you. "In a decent way but keep an eye out for two legs" she warned him taking the lead now her black nose taking in the stale scent. She was gladdened that the scent was old at least, she followed her nose deeper into the forest stopping short when the old scent became a little stronger if they came here often it wouldn't be worth carving out a huge chunk of the forest right? So she picked an old tree that was distinctive and marked it as theirs.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum