An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 Sleepy Valley on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Lunalight]

Sleepy Valley, which is always bathed in sunlight. No matter if it's winter or summer its grass is always green and high. Due to the heavy rains on a few places were formed swamps. Rich in game, this is the perfect place for hunting or a peaceful relax.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: Sleepy Valley on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:51 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
Gnawing on the rabbit, the pup watched the two interact with wide eyes. At least he'd been allowed to eat this bit of prey. He'd thought that the she-wolf didn't know how to play, but maybe it was just because she didn't know him. She seemed to be quite happy to play with her companion. For a few moments, his gaze went mournful. He'd been able to play like that before. Now he couldn't. Shaking off the mood, he finished the rabbit but didn't move towards them, wondering what was going to happen now. The black male's words just made his agate coloured eyes go even wider. She was going to fight him? Or maybe teach him how to fight? He wasn't sure he wanted to do that.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

52 Re: Sleepy Valley on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:04 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa nodded, gaze softening for a moment watching her brother, when the pup moved forward her focus shifted to him. Standing properly she padded over to him, "Be quick, hit hard, avoid attacks. Swipes with paws to the opponents shoulders and face, bite shoulders and paws, throat to kill them and back of the neck to kill them just like with prey. For a small one like you run at opponent, slide onto your back and rake your claws on their stomach before appearing otu their other side. If you get pinned, sink your claws into their soft belly, going limp will not protect you if your opponent is determined to kill you" she turned and nudged her brother, silently deciding that they would show the pup some moves by practice fighting themselves. She moved away features becoming distant and blank hard to read, she held herself well eyes and ears focused intently on her black brother.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

53 Re: Sleepy Valley on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
A gleam sprung into Killian's mismatched eyes, though he didn't move from his relaxed seat. His sister knew exactly what he was capable of, just as he knew exactly what she was capable of. He'd let her make the first move this time, and perhaps allow her to hit him. It had been a while since he'd last practised his fighting skills. It would be good to get them back up to speed.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

54 Re: Sleepy Valley on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She didn't miss the gleam in her brothers eyes, her own brown eyes lighting up with eagerness to tussle with him. It'd been quite awhile since they'd last sharpened their fighting skills with one another. She stretched her body out before slipping into an instant attack mode, her believe was a good offence made the best defense. she slipped forward and dodged around to his side, sinking her teeth firmly into his shoulder being careful not to break his skin. Her brown eyes had gone back to their distant almost blank look, she didn't hold him for long knowing him she leapt back.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

55 Re: Sleepy Valley on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He didn't try to rely on her expression to tell him what she was doing next. She'd perfected not showing anything. Feeling her teeth sink into his shoulder, he spun on the spot and aimed for her hind leg, anticipating her movement to leap backwards. If she'd been anyone else, he would have aimed to kill. He made no sound, no growling, having long figured out that the silence often unnerved his opponent before he'd even attacked them. Slipping backwards into the shadows to hide himself better, he watched his sister, waiting for her next move.

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

56 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:57 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody nodded in agreement with Sky's words. "Yeah. Same with me," he said. As much as he was curious about the Clan wolves, he didn't want to risk getting attacked in exchange for satisfying his curiosity. It just wasn't worth it. "Should we keep moving?" he asked, before he froze. His ears perked up and his pelt bristled. The wind had brought with it the scent of three unfamiliar canids; even if they weren't relatively nearby, they were too close for comfort in his opinion. "Is it too much to ask for to go a day without running into some random loners?" he grumbled to himself. The only other wolf—aside from his family—he was comfortable being around was Sky; any other loner or rogue was a threat, in his opinion. He gave an apprehensive glance to the blue-furred wolf nearby him. "What do you think we should do? Who knows if they've entered our territory or if they're hostile," he said.

View user profile

57 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:12 am

The strange scents had caused her to pause, her sapphire blue gaze narrowing a little, whoever owned these scents smelled weird. She was drawn out of her thoughts at his complaint about it being to much to ask to not run into other loners for a bit. She gave a quiet nod in agreement, at his question she paused "hmm, shall we go see? I mean theres no point having borders if we don't make sure others stay out of them right?" she began to move forward, the blue hued female keeping quiet and staying quite alert. She moved easily ignoring the possibility that they'd jeer at her for the spiked collar that was still around her neck firmly, her last momento of what she'd had once. But she had something now with Kody, it wasn't much but it was home and she'd begun to enjoy and like it out here with him. Comping upon the others she stayed behind the border she and kody had put up and watched the black wolf and the brown wolf tussle while a pup watched. Her gaze was caught by the dog, she knew what breed that was, she'd met a couple during her travels, deciding whether she should risk it or not she moved over to the pup staying back enough for him to recognize that she wasn't a threat and tilted her head a friendly look in her eyes that vanished when she glanced at the two wolves.

If we jump into the water
Would we swim or would we drown?
If we build a set of wings then
Could we fly or just fall down?
And if you keep talking to me
Through this darkness, through this night
I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

58 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:17 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
Julian watched his mentors tussle with huge eyes. He'd never seen anyone fight like this before. It had always been play fighting, where they didn't want to hurt each other. Trying to hold back his whimpering, since Mel clearly didn't approve of it, the half grown pup edged backwards, unsure of himself. They looked like they wanted to hurt each other badly. Hearing noises, the adolescent spun, his hackles raised slightly out of instinct at the appearance of two other dogs or wolves. When they kept their distance, he relaxed a little, but he was still scared of them, and glanced over his shoulder, hoping that his mentors had noticed they had company.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

59 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She'd felt his teeth clamp around her leg and had gone to return a blow when a scent distracted her. Letting her brother retreat into the shadows she whipped around and stared at the blue wolf who had suddenly turned up and was looking at the pup. She didn't exactly care about the pup but for now he was her charge, she padded over and firmly planted herself wordlessly between the blue she wolf and the dog. Her brother would take care of the speaking, she was the one who remained silent, no growl left her although her hackles rose slightly her posture calm cool and confident but also rready to leap forward and remove the she wolfs face from her skull.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

60 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:16 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He studied the two newcomers for a few moments from the shadows before he padded forward to stand next to his sister. He made no threat, confident that they weren't on claimed territory, but he wasn't going to be exactly friendly, either. He cared not a whit about the pup, but he'd do anything for his sister, and she seemed to want to protect the half grown thing for now, so he'd go along with it. He said nothing, waiting for the newcomers to speak, so he knew what he had to do.

View user profile

61 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody sighed. I was afraid she was going to say that, he thought. "I guess you're right." The small wolf continued on after Sky, his ears perked forward and his amber gaze glancing all about in case those other loners tried to sneak up on them. When they finally came across the others, he spotted two wolves fighting in front of a pup. The pup looked uneasy at their arrival and probably wasn't a threat, but the wolves, on the other hand... well, while they hadn't growled or the like, they had been fighting and it made Kody wary. It appeared that none of the three strangers were going to talk, and Kody sighed inwardly. It always falls on me, doesn't it? His gaze turned between the two wolves, prepared to bolt if they tried to attack him and Sky. "Um, hi. You do know that you're near our borders, I would hope," he said, somewhat muttering the last part. "We just came to... to make sure you weren't going to enter our territory, I suppose," he said. He gave a glance at Sky before looking back at the three other canids, still quite suspicious of them.

View user profile

62 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Knowing that his sister hated talking to strangers, Killian answered rather bluntly. "We're on this side of the border. If we'd entered, you wouldn't know about it." He sat carelessly, not worried about being attacked. The pup would probably flee if that happened, and he and his sister were completely capable of taking care of themselves. Besides, they hadn't done anything wrong. An almost snide gleam snuck into his mismatched gaze for a moment, and he was distracted by a train of thought before he pushed it away, keeping careful watch on the two others. Restless, he stood up again, nuzzling his sister gently before he sniffed around the edge of the trees nearby, wondering if there was any prey left after the pup had been learning how to hunt.

View user profile

63 Re: Sleepy Valley on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
Julian edged backwards, not sure what to do. He'd never met so many wolves before. They'd all been dogs at the farm. He didn't want to be separated from Mel at this point either, so he pressed close to her leg, shaking a little. His tail was down, almost between his legs as he wide eyes looked between the two newcomers. Were they going to try and chase them off? He trusted that Mel would keep him safe, but he'd begun to gather that she wouldn't hesitate to kill them either, and he wasn't sure he wanted that to happen. The blue wolf looked like she might be friendly.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

64 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:11 am

Her ears flicked back and she stepped back a couple of paces, the blue she wolf blinking her sapphire coloured eyes at the pup almost wistfully. She liked pups, they were cute and funny, taking a breath she spoke lightly "We were just checking, no need to get so defensive" she demonstrated a kind smile knowing that being as nice as possible to them who were irritated only angered them more and it was her passive aggressive way of responding to them. Her tail twitched whilst she thought, not wanting to seem weak she stood beside Kody half wishing that these strangers hadn't turned up. Noting the protective stance of the brown wolf she wondered what her relationship was to the pup between her paws.

If we jump into the water
Would we swim or would we drown?
If we build a set of wings then
Could we fly or just fall down?
And if you keep talking to me
Through this darkness, through this night
I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

65 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:41 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She stayed quiet watching the other she wolf back off Melissa glanced down at Julian before deciding that these other wolves weren't worth her time. She turned about and glanced at her brother, they were boring and the young male was nervous she could smell it on the air. Nosing her brother shoulder she headed away deciding to head away. She paid littel attention to where her paws were taking her trusting them and knowing they'd always lead her to interesting places. She expected Julian to follow her without even questionning if he wanted to still hang around them or not. They lead her back to the dead river where the mute she wolf lived.
~Dead River~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

66 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:12 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody snorted with annoyance at the wolf's answer. "Well, actually I would know about it," he started irritably. "There's this thing on the end of my muzzle called a nose, you know, and you'd leave a scent behind wherever you went. I'd be able to tell just where in our territory you went," he growled. He nodded slightly in agreement with Sky's words when she spoke. He watched the other wolf when she began to move, worried that she might attack, but she seemed to be heading off in another direction. His attention turned back to the other wolf, uncertain what he would do next.

View user profile

67 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:30 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
The half grown kelpie pup looked nervously between the two other wolves, nearly falling over when Mel moved suddenly, he'd been leaning on her so much. Picking his paws up, he trotted after her, wanting to stay with what he knew, just in case she disappeared on him as well. He glanced over his shoulder, to watch them that had stayed, his bright eyes picking out Killian in the shadows. He wasn't sure where Mel would take him, but he was definitely going to stay with her until she didn't want him around any longer.

-dead river-

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

68 Re: Sleepy Valley on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:36 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian just snorted in amusement. He'd managed to annoy someone else in two sentences, that had to be a record. The strange male seemed to think highly of his nose, though it would do him no good if Killian's temper snapped. He didn't look at them as he replied. "Then you would be the first to detect me on their territory," he decided to say, a sneer clear in his voice. He flicked his tail in response to his sister's nudge, and gave up looking for prey. Clearly the pup had scared it all away. Finally glancing up again, he committed the looks of the two lovebirds to memory, and moved off to follow his sister's scent.

-dead river-

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum