An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Mountain on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:06 pm

[Idea by Applepaw]

The Mountain has no real name. It's just a mountain but it's highly dangerous. The mountain has a cave near the top of it which you can only get to by climbing and a lot of walking. Usually you climb from rock to rock and walk on a path until it ends. The cave at The Mountain is an ideal place for a loner to live in as rabbits, hares and the occasional deer lives near by. If whoever lives in the cave is friendly enough they might let some other loners live with them so they can work together as a team to hunt and to survive. It is usually hot up at The Mountain even though it is quite high. It is surrounded by large forests were elk live in but if you want to hunt nearby then you probably live on a diet of rabbits.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Quicksilver clambered up the side of the huge mountain, scrabbling from rock to rock, loosing her grip she slid down setting off small rock slides before she regained a pawhold. Panting heavily the silver and gray female continued on her determined trek up the mountain, racing across a scree slope she leapt up to half land on the next boulder that continued the trail. The sharp stones of the scree slope cut open her paw pads and by the time she clambered onto the boulder they were bleeding quite a lot. Sitting down on the boulder to let her pads rest she stared out over the territories, her cyan blue eyes glittered with interest at the many different smells that wafted toward her nose. Turning she continued on, glad that there was a sort of path that she could follow now, her paws ached and were throbbing painfully but she ignored them to the best of her ability and kept going. Finally reaching the fabled cave at the top of the mountain she collapsed into it panting heavily, curling up on the floor she closed her cyan blue eyes and sighed exhaustion claiming her for now.

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

3 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Soryu stared at the large stone structure as it slowly grew in size every step he took. Grass turned to pebbles and sharp stones, but the wolf's toughened pads brushed them off as if they were nothing. They still stung when he stepped in them, but not enough to cut through them. He galloped up to the rocks and began his slow but steady climb up. The scent of blood blew his way, making him crinkle his nose. It was unknown to him, and unfamiliar. 'Is there someone already up there?' He paused in his climb and stared at the top, a very small black dot visible as the cave he stayed in. He speeded up his pace, cutting his own paws now from the rough activity. Leaping from boulder to boulder, and leaving small splatters of blood as some kind of trail. As he drew closer and closer, he identified her as a fae. Cut up and bloodied from the harsh climb. He clicked his tongue and rushed up the last few fox-lengths. At the mouth, he stared silently at the silver pelt laying on the ground. They were both panting from the exercise, but she had rested. He swallowed and slowed his breath to an unidentifiable whistle entering and retreating his muzzle. He took a seat at the edge of the cave and began to lick his dark brown paws. The metallic taste of the scarlet liquid made him shiver. Unknown whether it was hunger, or disgust of tasting his own blood. Once they had scabbed, he turned and stared at the body laying in the cave with him. 'Who is she...?' His cyan eyes narrowed to slits.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

4 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Time seemed to drag on as the silver and gray female slept, after an hour or so she jerked awake her head lifting and her cyan eyes opening. Immediatly scenting the other wolf she heaved herself up onto her aching paws and backed up her ears flattening in wariness. Her lips kept her fangs sheathed and there was nothing threatening about the faes stance just wariness and mistrust "Who are you? What are you doing here?" her voice was low and smooth filled with velvet inflections. Now that she was standing her half cream and half grey chest was obvious to the black wolf, her mismatched ears were still flicked back. A pink tongue appeared to moisten her black nose before returning to its home in her jaws, the cyan blue eyes of the female were interesting to read. They held wariness and mistrust but after that it was like there was a door that held information behind it you couldn't get to.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

5 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The fae had jerked awake and immediately turned to growl at him. It was the usual loner to loner encounter, mistrust, anger, and the rare pang of fear. He stared back at her cyan eyes with equally frosty eyes. He took a deep breath and sighed in exasperation, but kept his eyes locked with the she-wolf's. "I would ask you the same question, Intruder." He said flicking his tall ears. "This would be my den, and you would be trespassing on my territory." Even if he never made scent markers, it was a rare occurrence to be that bored with himself to wander the mountain looking for other loners or rouges around the cave. "My name would be Soryu." He said shooting the silver-gray wolf a hard glare. "What's the name your pesky parents gave you?"

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

6 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
The female stared back at him coldly "the ones who abandoned me to the two legs? i don't know what they named me. Sorry" she stood lightly on her paws the cuts to her paw pads sending pain shooting through her form. Ignoring the pain to the best of her ability she lashedher silver and grey tail "There is no proof to your words, no scent markers nor trace of scent that tells me this palce belongs to you. You could just be another loner realising this is good territory and attempting to kick a lass out" the silver pelted female didn't want to fight however, she just wanted to be left alone.

View user profile

7 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The silver-gray wolf didn't seem to believe his words. Suspicion ruled in her cyan eyes, which like always, erupted in a fight. Despite her cut paws and the splatters of blood on her forelegs, she continued to be a feisty irritating fae. Soryu always found females a hassle and just plain strange. He convinced himself to just focus on getting by as a lone wolf. Never to settle down, or to really have an connection with any woman. He had no history with them, he just found them an usual entity.
Now she was looking for pity? Who would outwardly complain about their history? It was a cripple. It was a useless part of them. It was the past, what was the point of spouting that nonsense to a complete stranger? "That's nice. Being all cooped up in those giant nests." He replied dreamily, almost mocking the she-wolf. He continued, a steely edge to his voice. "All alone, Huh?" A snort finished his harsh words.
"Lass? You're not some maiden in distress." He growled back. "Don't mess with me, and I won't mess with you. Just leave me alone."

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

8 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Quicksilver flicked her tail "What part of that made you think i was searching for pity? the past is a fact and i cannot change it. You asked for the name my parents gave me, and i replied that i know what they named me not" sitting down she lifted a paw and ran her pink tongue over her aching paw pads her form stiffening "A damsel in distress? if i were that weak i'd already be dead" she informed him before continuing to clean and wash her aching paws. Finishing one paw she moved onto the next adding "I don't mess with wolves, you want me gone? fine. But i'm not going anywhere today unless you plan to drag me down by my scruff" her cyan eyes were focused on her paw but her mismatched silver and gray ears were angled toward the black wolf.

View user profile

9 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The fae seems to try and argue with every thought and words Soryu spoke. 'My point exactly...' He thought with an annoyed huff. His tail thumped the ground once as if in agreement, but at least she hadn't lashed out physically. The she-wolf was probably hoping her words left a mark. It was verbal harassment, she probably hoped to win any argument. 'As every fae wants.' He rolled his eyes as she continued to explain her side of the story. "I don't need an excuse, lass. It's good to remember it, but don't cling to it. Even if you weren't intentionally looking for pity, you might have gotten some." He shot back with cold eyes. "There was no reason to tell me about your parents." She also explained how she wasn't leaving yet. 'Her climb up must have been troublesome enough.' He thought, waving his tail side to side as if declining. "If you managed to get up here, you'll need to rest. I'm guessing you've never been up mountains seeing you have all those..." His frosted eyes went to to the paws she had begun to lick. "Cuts and scars." He added almost scoldingly. "Faes always have to push themselves...That's why they're so strange. They try to show off for absolutely no reason..." He muttered under his breath, lower than the silver wolf could hear.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

10 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
The female shrugged her cyan blue eyes meeting his for a moment "You were the one who brought up parents i do recall" lying down so she could turn her body she began working on her back paws her licking slow and methodical cleaning the dirt and dust out of the wounds occasionally giving a slight wince as a piece of rock cut at her sensitive tongue. The young silver and gray wolf eventually finished tending to her wounds and rested her head on the ground closing her eyes with a huff although her ears remained listening to the sounds coming from the black wolf. She didn't expect him to do anything for her, and if he did she'd be rightly wary, there was no use in letting others get close because they would leave you. Gritting her teeth slightly she exhaled to herself and curled up to flick her tail tip over her nose to keep it warm.

View user profile

11 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf watched as she licked off her paws and lied down to rest. She had slept an hour before, but apparently she hadn't had vigorous activity lately. Rolling his shoulders with a snap, the brute stood up into his paws. "If you've ever understood the concept of an argument, you would know it was only to hurt you. Not to bring up how terrible your family was." He turned to retreat deeper into the cave. His pawsteps echoing off it's curving walls that turned into an arch above his head. "I don't care what you do and where, just don't have anything to do with me." He said, not turning around to look back at the silver-gray wolf. His shape had been swallowed by the shadows.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

12 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Laughter left her muzzle, watching him leave she replied calmly "Actually, arguements are when two wolves disagree over something, trying to hurt someone with words or acts is generally known more as an attack" once he was gone she stood up and scraped her claws over the ground in a stretch. Rolling her shoulders as she thought the cream bellied she-wolf left the cave and soon returned with a bloodied hare in her powerful jaws. Placing a paw on the carcasses head she began to eat and devour the still warm meat with evident satisfaction, the dark gray fur around her muzzle became stained with blood although she appeared not to care.

View user profile

13 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Moonlight shone down on the cave floor closer to the entrance. Soryu had cooped himself up in the back of the cave, listening to water drip down from the ceiling and onto the ground. He had dozed off, since he hadn't had slept for about a day and a half. His guard was lowered, but he blinked open crusted eyes a few hours later. Night had fallen, and he could tell by the silvery veil of light ahead of him, but morning was soon approaching. Stifling a yawn, he stalked forward, careful not to disturb any rock or pebble on the stone floor. He slipped past the fae silently and took in the last of the moonlight. His frosted eyes stared at the sliver of darkness on the face of the gray wasteland. He took a deep breath and released it into the night. The black wolf jumped down from the ledge he had sat on and headed off to find some piece of prey.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

14 Re: The Mountain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
The females form had relaxed in her sleep, lying on her side her paws all over the place and a gentle grin on her asleep features. A noise from outside woke her from her sleep, blinking and rubbing the sleep from her cyan blue eyes the silver and gray lupine stood and lifted her nose to scent the wind. Another scent filled the air, assuming that the other scent was the dark wolfs mate she decided to make herself scarce, following the path she'd used the day before she took her time ears angled back and each step carefully calculated. She'd learnt her lesson from the day before and so now took her time, the cool night air ruffled her pelt and a smile wormed its way onto her features, the stars up in the sky were so beautiful and reminded her of home. Her smile faded and she shook her head flicking her ears to her head in self disgust, that wasn't home, now home was where her rump sat.

Yellow eyes glittered watching the silver wolf make her way down the treacherous slopes, the wolf who had been kicked out of her home by the clan wolves smirked slyly. Her fur was an otter brown except on her face where it was short and appeared black. Moving she took a shortcut down the mountain and settled herself for when the female would turn up. She was doing this because she could, and because she had nothing better to do, as the dawns fingers came over the distant mountains the chaotic wolf made her move. Leaping forward she knocked the silver wolf to the ground easily and towered over her, the older wolf smirking down at the young two year old who was still growing. Angling her muzzle she spread her lips to show her slightly yellowed fangs that were dangerous, what was more dangerous than her fangs however was her tongue and sharp eyes that never missed a thing.  " I guess your mother and father didn't teach you anything little pet. When they left you for the two legs to cage haha... now, what to do with you i've been oh so bored these past few moons and here you come basically begging for me to play with you" kindness and gentleness were on her face although her eyes and tone showed that was only a mask. She grinned wider, a true wolfs grin and teasingly ran her front fangs over the wolfs neck feeling her stiffen and try to move away. Think

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

15 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:06 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Chasing the rabbit had been a pain. Someone had yelped, 'Probably that irritating fae from earlier,' causing it to run in fear. He had somehow managed to catch and kill it, but his side ached from colliding into the side of the mountain while chasing it. He grumbled through the fluffy brown fur of the summer rabbit. "What is wrong with faes? Their like a completely different species!" He thought more than saying it. The steep side of the mountain took time to clamber across, and he managed to get closer to the cave, but he spotted another scene before getting there. 'Who in the...?' He speeded up his pace, and a brown wolf came into view, with the silver-gray wolf from earlier under her paws. He gingerly set down his rabbit and raised an eyebrow. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked, barely stifling a grin at the faes final demise. Then again, her attacker was yet another female.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

16 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:37 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Quicksilver gave him a look "Oh nothing at all, your fat girlfriend heres just slowly suffocating me is all" her cyan eyes appeared cool although she was boiling with rage inside "How many hippos did they give you to take her in? her weight?" leaning forward suddenly she grabbed the brown wolfs paw in her jaws and yanked causing her to fall over her, getting up with a push of her own paws the silver and grey female flicked her ears watching the brown wolf recover herself smoothly albeit more smoothly than quicksilver had. Quick had no intrest in fighting this wolf who was a few years her senior, she knew she was out matched and at a disadvantage, the black wolf with fluff between his ears wouldn't be of any use either. Instead she backed up a bit her posture neither threatening nor submissive, her eyes flicking from one figure to the other.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

17 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf raised an eyebrow. 'I don't know who in Lupus's name this is.' Shaking his head in disapproval, the wolf turned to the black faced wolf. "Who are you?" Choosing to completely ignore the silver-gray fae spouting complete nonsense at them. He would have given her a tired look, but he went on ignoring her. 'What kind of a spaz makes jokes about someone trying to attack them?' He kept his sigh in check, and instead frowned to himself.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

18 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue

Lana sat down and elegantly regarded them through sunshine colored eyes a sly grin on her features, that grin looked rather predatory as her eyes moved to focus on the silver wolf. At the black wolfs question she turned and studied him with eyes that seemed to pierce directly to his soul "Indeed, who am I? I am Lana, you are Soryu and the other one is Quicksilver" oh this is going to be fun, the females got an abandonment complex and this brute is all kinds of fun to destroy a ripplingly cold laugh left the brown female "Now that we all know each other what should i do hmm? oh and by the way Soryu dear things are going to change and not in a way that you will consider good" Ignoring the startled huff from Quicksilver who was shocked that the otter brown wolf had known her name Lana stood feeling the wind ruffle through her brown fur. Moving up to walk over to Soryu she inspected his Cyan blue eyes before another chuckle left her and she stepped out of range, her soft triangle ears twitched with a thought and her face abruptly changed to that of one who was gentle and trust worthy just another mask and personality she had at her disposal.

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

19 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:21 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black faced joker seemed to enjoy other's reactions at her disposal. Her face kept on changing, from gentle, manical, and who knew what. 'Like some kind of face stealer...' He thought eyeing her closely. She was unpredictable, which was just a pain in the rump. She tried to get more out of them by knowing their names. It wasn't very impressive but it was a start. If Miles had managed to find out about his, anyone else could. "...Eavesdropping or gossiping about others isn't very polite." He muttered loud enough for the she-wolf to hear. Soryu didn't exactly like two-faced personalities. It was too much to handle, and completely exhausting to keep up. His face soured as Miles popped into his mind. 'Just like that egotistic maniac. They could be a couple on the run for trouble.' He thought sneering. More words from the "playful" fae brought him out of his day dream. "Good? The second I was born my life was never good. Everyone on the face of this earth are complete idiots, they have absolutely no sense for themselves." He said with an irritated snort.

Last edited by Soryu on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

20 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue

Her face became sly and devlilish, watching him she picked up thoughts and emotions behind his cyan blue eyes "I will have to find this 'Miles'" was all she said with a high pitched breathless giggle that screamed crazy. Bouncing over to Quicksilver her face had become that of the insane, grabbing the silver fae by the throat although not hard enough to draw blood she used her own weight to throw the silver female to the ground. Sitting on the canines chest she trailed a paw along the silver furred neck oh how precious, just how far her abandonment issues have come suprises and thrills me with the black male watching she let her yellow eyes lazily meet his own before her paw chose a spot and began pressing down a mad smile crinkling her maw. The silver fae struggled underneath her much to Lanas delight, her pelt was soft if she was careful enough she could keep the silver females pelt to use it to line her den which was hidden to the west.

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

21 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
She didn't seemed to want to stop. She wanted to seem cracked, to scare others with that facade. 'Well, maybe.' He though grunting lowly to himself. That was all he could gather from the older female. The black coloring on her face symbolized a lot. She had her own mask, painted onto her lighter brown pelt. He felt exasperated with all the action of today. 'Lupus, couldn't you have given these "play buddies" to Miles? Have him go through this misery instead of me.' But he knew it just wasn't going to happen. The she-wolf seemed to identify his name through his eyes, which he found disturbing. 'The best way to solve this is...' He watched in silence as the female pressed down on Quicksilver. He doubted she would kill her though, her intentions were play, not killing. As of yet, at least, and he had no connection what so ever with the silver-gray wolf. He didn't need to save her, he already found her annoying. 'But I kind of have to...' He thought in exasperation.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

22 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue

Lana smirked, and pressed harder listening to the wonderful choking growling noises coming from the struggling female. She didn't take her eyes from the cyan blue ones of the male wolf watching and learning simply from the emotions that lanced through them. An ear flicked at an insult, feelin something graze her side she glanced down to see the females back leg trying to scratch at her "you're wasting your oxygen doing that sweetie, don't worry i'm just going to choke you to death, your pelt once detatched from your pathetic corpse will be perfect as an addition to my den" using a sickly sweet voice she gave a slight giggle that of a sweet young thing. Her yellow disk eyes sparkled with laughter, laughing at the black boy and the silver girl, soon the females leg gave up and the silver wolf went limp. After holding her paw there for a few more moments lana got up and picked up the silver form by the throat beginning to apply presure to the females throat blood welling around her jaws. She blinked boredly as the silver female came back to life struggling and doing damage to her throat in her quest to survive, feeling a paw rake down her face she dropped the silver wolf. Flashing Quicksilver a gaze filled with contempt she spoke calmly "you honestly think i'd kill you that nicely? sweet little summer child, if i was going to kill you i'd do it by hurting you until you begged for death and then hurting you some more before finally dealing the death blow" cackling the wolf moved and leapt landing hard on the two year olds rib cage and smirking hearing a faint crack before heading off to the dead river the two pathetic pups having lost interest for the female Facechanger he'd thought huh... i like it

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

23 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf watched with the the cold face he usually had on. Cyan eyes watched as Lana pushed down harder, and harder onto the silver-gray she-wolf's chest. He didn't grimace a the cracking sound, and his eyes remained hard. Her comments rubbed him the wrong way, but he didn't let it show. The masked wolf would know anyway, but he felt keeping his dignity was all he could do then. She had lost interest after a few seconds, but he remained rooted to the spot. Finally, her brown figure disappeared into the darkness. Swallowing, Soryu stepped over to Quicksilver and sniffed at her chest. Waves of heat came off the she-wolf. The pain was probably unbearable for her. He clucked his tongue in annoyance. "This is why I hate females. Always trying to do strange stuff." He thought with an irritated snort. The cave wasn't far, so he resolved to bringing the female up to the cave. How, would be the question. Setting her on his back would be touching her broken ribs, but dragging her up there was plain barbaric. 'Not that I haven't done barbaric things before.' He thought, his ears twitching in hesitance.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

24 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:24 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Shallow gasps came from the silver female, scratching at her attackers face had been her last act of defiance, still she had survived this far. Her cyan eyes were closed, waves of pain fogging her thoughts, her paws twitched a slight attempt to get up. With a heavy sigh she opened her eyes distant shock evident in their depths at the fact that the male was still there, she had fully expected him to leave. The brown wolf who had called herself lana had been clever, she'd targeted the breathing system and now it was hell to give the slightest of breaths. why.... is he there was the main swirling question, the bleeding around her throat had stopped and now was clotting in the gray fur of her throat. She had to get up, there was no other way she was going to be able to move anywhere, and staying here was begging for trouble, so with a soft whine of pain and an unlady like groan the young fae regained her paws and stood -barely- but stood. Lifting her head slightly her ears remained tilted back a sign of her wariness and her form shaking slightly from the shock.

View user profile

25 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black brute blinked slowly at the silver-gray fae who was currently punishing her own body by standing up. His eye twitched angrily, but he continued to be of some support, even if the fae didn't like it. He stepped closer to her and pulled on her scruff to made her lean on him. "...Females are such a pain." He grumbled through a mouthful of fur. He continued in his walk up, carrying the female as well as being a support. The unusual weight made him a bit more clumsy on his paws. Reopening the cuts that had earlier sealed from the clamber up yesterday, but he was careful to keep Quicksilver out of the way of sharp stones.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum