An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 The Mountain on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Applepaw]

The Mountain has no real name. It's just a mountain but it's highly dangerous. The mountain has a cave near the top of it which you can only get to by climbing and a lot of walking. Usually you climb from rock to rock and walk on a path until it ends. The cave at The Mountain is an ideal place for a loner to live in as rabbits, hares and the occasional deer lives near by. If whoever lives in the cave is friendly enough they might let some other loners live with them so they can work together as a team to hunt and to survive. It is usually hot up at The Mountain even though it is quite high. It is surrounded by large forests were elk live in but if you want to hunt nearby then you probably live on a diet of rabbits.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Mountain on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:26 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Fear flicked in cyan eyes as the black brute stepped close, in her current state she was defenseless although that was probably what the brown female wanted, quietly rasping for air she managed to speak "You're playing into her paws, she wanted this to happen" her voice was hoarse from the choking paw on her throat and the wound in her neck. Leaning on him slightly she bit back a yelp of pain as her aching ribcage bumped against him, at least my paws will become tough from all of this walking up and down the mountain the silver female thought to herself with a quiet and painful sigh

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

27 Re: The Mountain on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The black wolf continued on his trek back up to the familar stone walls of the cave. A small pained voice spoke to him. His ears twitched as he barely caught it on the breeze. "Well, do you want me to out you out of your misery? If it makes you better I can do just that." He said with a mocking snort. 'I help, and now she's complaining to me helping her. Does she want to die out here or something?' He thought growling under his breath, both from the effort out into the climb and irritation.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

28 Re: The Mountain on Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
Achak padded up the steep slope, panting as the sunlight filtered down on his dusty fur. "Lupus do we need rain!" He thought irritably, sniffing the air for any signs of predators. "Nope, just other wolves." Strangers never bothered him much, since he was quite larger then most other wolves anyway. "But then again, I'm going on sixty moons...soon I won't be able to fight good anymore." From the scent of it, there was more then one canine. Flicking his ears, Achak sighed and trotted on.

Last edited by Achak on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

29 Re: The Mountain on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The dark brute sniffed the silver coat of the female he had gotten up to the cave. He sighed almost in relief as deep breaths whistled through her muzzle. His ears flicked back as he lifted his paws to check for any cuts from the climb. He was without injury, but gave his pads a rough lick to ease their aching. He glanced out of the cave again, sunlight beating down on the jagged face of the mountain. He didn't notice the brush hiding the view of a dust brown pelt, and let his eyelids lower in exhaustion. 'I'm not going down now. It's too hot...' He thought laying down to tuck his paws under his head. His ice blue eyes stared out of the entrance of the cave until sleep over came him, but the heat had left him restless.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

30 Re: The Mountain on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers successfully managed to follow his own scent back to the forest which surrounded the mountain, his head low and his eyes wary. He was unsure if the loner who attacked him and his father was still around. However, deeming himself save now that he had the Clan wolves with him, the male lifted his head. "Father?" he barked, getting closer and closer to the spot where he had left Lasting Autumn to fight the she-wolf. Soon enough, the stench of blood caused the adolescent to pick up his stride. "Father!" he gasped, seeing a fallen shape on the ground. The male had the exact same fur colors as his son, also sporting furry "eyebrows" above his dark gray eyes. However, the male's fur was graying and matted, and he was quite gaunt, giving off the impression that the wolf was ill. Then there was the blood soaking his stomach. Pure Summers froze for a moment, looking over the wolf with disbelief. After a moment, he warily approached Lasting Autumn, nudging him softly. Then, the wolf stirred somewhat.
"...Summers?" he wheezed, lifting his head off the ground. The said adolescent muttered a comfort, before looking over his shoulder.
"Maple! Frost! He's wounded!" he howled. Unfortunately, Lasting Autumn was more than wounded - he was dying.

31 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:37 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She galloped up her creamy paws flying and her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted, the stink of blood caused her to skid to a halt the young wolfs female creasing into horror. She knew this smell, Moonshadow had spilled so much blood its stink was permanently banked in her mind. Then her nose picked up the smell of the loner and her fur stood on end and a soft growl left her "Dovefrost! Lionpaw was here!" she called over her shoulder eyes lit up with guilt and pain. If they had killed Lionpaw then she wouldn't have been able to do this to her new friends father. She stepped around and inspected the wolf who looked strikingly similar to Pure Summers. Having already witnessed one murder, it wasn't hard to conclude that the adult wolf was dying. Swallowing bile she looked over at Pure Summers wondering what he wanted to do.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

32 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Arriving at the scene where Maplepaw, and Pure Summers stood, the senior warrior gasped in horror as she saw the mangled, bloody mess whom was the father of Pure Summers. Hearing her apprentice's announcement that it was none other than the treacherous Lionpaw who was involved, the pure white female ran over to the injured male's side, and examined his injuries. Smelling the scent of the former Thunderclan apprentice, Dovefrost hung her head down in disappointment before instructing Maplepaw. "Maplepaw, get some cobwebs. And please hurry!"

Although Dovefrost knew Pure Summers' father would probably not survive the ordeal, she would try her very best to help him. Turning her head towards the shocked adolescent male, the older fae attempted to comfort him. "Don't worry Pure Summers, Maplepaw and I will give our best effort to save your father."

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

33 Re: The Mountain on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers buried his muzzle into the pelt of his father, sobbing in distress. "P-p-please don't d-die! Just... just..." he whimpered, licking the older wolf softly. Anguish filled his intense red eyes; this was his only relative he had. Not to mention, his friends and family were back at his old pack. Summers didn't have any siblings, but his grandmother remained at the old pack, despite her dishonor. She was too old and frail to travel. Peaceful Fields' brother refused to let the male go, and Unblooming Flowers was to frightened by the risks of leaving to go with. His father, not to mention, wasn't too keen on the idea of leaving.
"Summers," Lasting Autumn gasped. "These... wolves... stay with them. D-don't go back, n-no matter... no matter what... o-okay?" His dark gray eyes met Pure Summers' red.
"B-but wh-what about Fields... and... and Flowers? And Faithful Seedling? And everyone else, Father?!" Summers yelped, though he certainly wouldn't mind staying in Maplepaw's clan.
"Th-they will leave if they're... when they're r-ready..."
Pure Summers let out a long whine, burying his muzzle in his father's messy fur. "B-b-b-but..." The young wolf began sobbing. He couldn't bear the thought of losing his father. He was the closest to the adolescent. Summers then noticed the stillness of his father. "D-Dad...?" The young male nudged the unmoving figure. "Dad! Father, no! Please... no!" He nosed Lasting Autumn, before finally realizing his father had passed. An anguished howl left Pure Summers, his red eyes clouded with grief for Lasting Autumn.

34 Re: The Mountain on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:26 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw nodded and ran off to try and find some cobwebs, returning with a clump of them on her muzzle she skidded to a halt hearing Pure Summers lament. The rusted red young thing was in a kind of shock, another wolf had died because of her, if she hadn't gone to the pond Moonshadow would be alive and if she'd been faster with the cobwebs then Pure Summers father would be alive. She came closer looking at Dovefrost with a burden of guilt glittering in her forest green eyes. Unable to say anything she just nuzzled the other adolescent her paws quivering noticeably beneath her. She didn't know what else to do or say, so she was quiet for a long time, lionpaw had defnitely done the damage to Pure summers dad and she had killed Pandamask and Moonshadow... was noone going to stop that twisted orange freak form killing?

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

35 Re: The Mountain on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Summers buried his nose in his father's bloodied, matted fur. His shoulders heaved with each sob, shaking his head in grief, rage, and denial. "No... no... no..." he whined, nudging his father in hopes he would stir. "You can't... you can't leave me...!" Now, he had nothing left from his home pack. Peaceful Fields, Unblooming Flowers, Faithful Seedling... heck, he'd even be happy to see the nasty twins Summer Harvest and Winter Wind, the pups of the new chief, known for their toxic attitudes. "He's... he's gone... my father's dead... he's dead," Pure Summers muttered, his eyes wide with shock and trauma. "I... I have to join your pack... I can't go back home..." he then muttered, sitting up, hanging his head. "I don't... I don't want to leave him here... Could I bury him in your territory?" His empty red eyes were fixed on Lasting Autumn's corpse, wide and unblinking.

36 Re: The Mountain on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:33 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Heartbroken and filled with guilt Maplepaw managed to speak "I'm sure Cloudstar would welcome you... There is a spot where we bury our warriors just out of camp, you could bury him there" he wasn't alone she knew what it was like to loose a parent, she'd lost both. Now all she had was Blackpaw and he was angry with her, the red she wolfs ears lowered further "I'm so sorry... I.... I.. I lost my parents too" Maple was not trying to dim out his own tragedy with her own, nor was she wanting to steal the spotlight or gather pity. All she wished to convey was that she had an idea fo what he was going through, taking a breath that made her jaw ache and her chest feel hollow the apprenticed carefully grasped a mouthful of the deceased brutes pelt. She'd need Summers help to get his father back, perhaps her mentor Dovefrost would help them as well. All she'd ever wanted was to be a good girl, serve the clan and give her life for it, was death really such an invasive part of their life? What right did others have to steal away life and love. Once the others had grasped the fur of the fallen wolf she began to carry Pure summers father back home, her brain buzzing wondering how Rosethorn and Cloudstar were going to take this.

~Thunderclan Camp~

View user profile

37 Re: The Mountain on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers hung his head, his eyes closed. He still couldn't believe it - his father was dead. Of course, the wolf had no chance against the attacker. Even if the ginger she-wolf was smaller, she was quite muscular and obviously healthier than Lasting Autumn. The male had been sleep deprived and clearly was sick. Not to mention, he was a scout - not a fighter. The murderous rogue clearly had experience... His father could have only fought her for so long until she'd end up victorious.
Snapping out of his thoughts, Pure Summers nodded got to his paws, in a daze. "I... I'm sorry to hear that," he murmured, his empty red eyes flicking to Maplepaw. Hesitating for a moment, he then grasped his father's fur, helping his new friend take Lasting Autumn to her camp.

TC Camp

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum