An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Sunset Point on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 pm

[Idea by Graystar]

Credit

Sunset Point is a generally peaceful place surrounded by rocks on three sides. Waterfalls cascade down the stone, ending in a small stream that quickly turns into a larger lake, still surrounded by the rock. Sunset Point is named due to the bright amount of sunshine that shines down into the lake during sunset, and the orange leaves of Leaf-Fall make Sunset Point appear even more sunny. During winter, the small waterfalls freeze over, and the stream has ice, although the lake is unaffected.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:37 am

My steps were silent, but made sound as I walked along the waters. My gaze held a forward march, thought ventured down to watch my footing. Water clung to me as I quickened my pace, the water was still freezing to me. Though the water is now flowing once again, a smile danced along my face. I had left the housepets behind and now taking a chance to venture the other areas. My twins remained at a stand point, just in case others choice to step in and try to run me off. Let them try, it will be fun. A couldn't help but laugh as I splashed around like a young pup, yes I was annoyed with myself for doing so but hey, it's fun. I can not remember the last time I stopped and had fun.

3 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 am

Sky walked up, the familiar weight of the collar about her neck reminding her constantly of what she'd lost, she'd learnt how to hunt and defending herself was easy enough to figure out. Settling herself down on a rock she stared into the turbulent waters her jaws parting to let her pink tongue loll out. She'd only recently found out about her true lineage and heritage, she was a a wolf, she lifted her muzzle to stare up at the sky her sapphire hued orbs mysterious and clouded. Perceiving herself to be alone the blue furred lady began to howl, singing to herself, honouring those she'd lost. Her voice echoed of off the rocks that made up the point. Her blue eyes closing as she became more lost in the lonley song.

If we jump into the water
Would we swim or would we drown?
If we build a set of wings then
Could we fly or just fall down?
And if you keep talking to me
Through this darkness, through this night
I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

4 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:43 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
The small wolf walked along the rock side, careful not to slip and end up falling into the stream as he headed in the direction of the falls. His ears were pressed up back against his head and he let out a sigh of exhaustion. How many others did he come across today? Five, six? Outside from his his pack, he could only count a couple or so occurrences when he ran across an unfamiliar wolf. But today... I'm never going to go back to that manor. Even if there is prey there, it's not worth it. Not if I have to risk another wolf attacking me. He bristled at the thought, recalling how one of the other loners had briefly leaped at him. He felt his paws slipping off the stone and let out a yelp. He tried to scramble back up the rock ledge, blinking with surprise after he had regained his balance. Kody gave a wary glance at the stream below, and hurried on. I've spent this entire day trying to hunt, and what do I have in reward for all my efforts? Nothing, thanks to those giant packs that moved in. They've probably scared off all the prey in this whole forest. Kody knew that there was no prey to be found here, though. He'd wanted to find someplace to relax before heading out again. The falls were now in sight, but before he could take another step he heard a howl. It bounced off the rock face, and it sounded like multiple wolves were here for a few moments. Kody blinked with alarm, and hesitated before he continued on. His amber gaze looked about before he spotted a blue-furred wolf that had been the cause of the howl. "I didn't think many other wolves knew about this place," he started, his voice nearly drowned out by crash of the cascades.

View user profile

5 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:42 pm

The voice caused her to leap to her feet and back up a couple of steps her ears flicking back anxiously, she'd only been on her own for a couple of months and she wasn't exactly used to the fact that she was apparently a wolf and now she was expected to fend for herself.Her sapphire hued orbs stared at the other wolf concern there, she hadn't smelled any scent markers and so had expected this place to be neutral turf. The female shifted her paws for a couple of seconds before asking "Who're you?" it wasn't a demand, her voice surprisingly sweet and smooth, the male looked just as surprised as she felt so she concluded that he probably wasn't going to harm her

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

6 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:29 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
The other wolf had appeared startled after he spoke to her. Kody took a step back, waiting to see if the other loner would react hostilely. It felt to him as if he'd met enough unfriendly wolves for a lifetime. The small wolf perked his ears as he heard the other wolf speak back; he couldn't detect and hostility in her tone. Nonetheless, he hesitated. He never felt comfortable speaking to wolves he hardly knew; he tended to be highly suspicious of everyone and everything. But this wolf hadn't done anything of alarm... yet, at least. "I'm... I'm Kody," he said after several moments had gone by. "And you?"

View user profile

7 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:47 am

He seemed very suspicious of her, she found herself taking a step back to give the other loner some space, Kody? that was a surprisingly normal name she'd always thought that wild wolves would have different names to dogs and such but apparently not. "Im Sky, Nice to meet you" she told him with a slight smile on her blue furred features, the old collar that she still wore around her neck not bothering her. She was a little embarrassed about her past as a partner with humans, but her humans were all dead now, and here she was "Sorry... is this place yours?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

8 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody nodded once when the other loner introduced herself as Sky. Although still wary of her, the small wolf decided that Sky probably wasn't a threat. She had even given a slight smile as she spoke-- that certainly wasn't threatening. He gave a side glance to the collar that the other wolf was wearing, trying to keep his gaze steady so that Sky wouldn't notice. He decided against asking about the collar, supposing that it wasn't anything that concerned him. "Oh, no, I'm just passing through. I just wanted a place to relax for a bit and this seemed as good of a place as any," he started, pausing for a moment. "I've been trying to find prey this entire day, but I haven't had any luck so far. I've only succeeded in exhausting myself." He guessed that this place didn't belong to Sky if she asked him the question, and waited to see what she would say next.

View user profile

9 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Sky nodded, listening to him speak she kept her thoughts to herself ignoring the look he gave her collar, she wasn't ashamed of her past. She was lucky to have known such love and comfort even if it wasn't for all of her life. His troubles hunting caused the sweet natured female to perk her ears a little, perhaps she could help? Her head tilted to the side, her blue eyes focusing on him for a couple of minutes before coming to a conclusion "See the lake back there" she gestured towards it with her muzzle "We could have a go at fishing for something, a bit of stinky fish is better than a hungry belly" she smiled slightly a slight laugh leaving her throat "For me anyway" she didn't wait for his response just made her way down to the lake staring out at its waters that were surrounded by high rock, crouching down she peered into the water her blue eyes seeking out prey

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

10 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
"You and me both..." The dog thought with an inward sigh. He had expected to be alone, but alone he was not. Two other soul-seekers offered their own spirits to the waterfall. Hardly a fitting gesture in the time of the year. He set his head on his forepaws, orbs of ice watching the duo move cautiously around each other. But that tension slowly faded, into something of a mutual agreement. He frowned, disappointed yet again as peace seemed to rein over chaos. "Hardly a fair fight..." He mused, thinking that light couldn't exist without shadows. And vice versa.

And his thoughts shifted yet again. He wanted to jump down and introduce himself, perhaps scare the wolf again with his appearance.

He didn't.

...But the image was tempting to watch.

He rolled over onto his back at the top of the waterfall and stared at the mirrors images of the wolves. Watching as they now interacted in a whole different dimension. It was just so boring and he hadn't had an adrenaline rush for ages. It just wasn't fair! He had caught wind of the war between those packs. But he was still frustrated. Because he wasn't a part of it. They would probably kick him out anyway. He was a dog, but not just any dog. He was a rouge. And not technically a rouge. He was a survivor of a rouge pack. Despite it being of a completely different species from those bushy wolves. But he honestly believed he could take one on.

Not that he would. Why waste your time being so proactive when you could sit back and watch as a new story unfolds before your eyes?

You would have the same outcome either way. But depending on your skill you would be lying in the ground, rotting, bathed in glory, or be him. A calm audience member who congratulated the actors, without them knowing who in the blazes he was.

And it's so fun to see such confusion on their faces. Their pride still lighting their eyes aglow and the remnants of an adrenaline rush he still didn't have!

The world wasn't fair. So much inward ranting! Not enough action!

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

11 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody watched the blue-furred wolf, wondering what her next words would be. It had been a while since he'd had something close to a normal conversation. Not since he got lost from his pack, at least. When he heard Sky's voice, he perked his ears, blinking with slight surprise at her offer to fish with him. He didn't know that there were loners that were okay with sharing their prey. "Uh, sure," he began, "I must warn you, though, I've never gone fishing before." Kody slowly walked after Sky and sat down nearby, his amber eyes focusing on the water for any signs of fish. How would he catch one? Did the fish just jump out of the water, and you'd have to hope that you'd be quick enough to catch one? He supposed that he'd find out. He glanced over at Sky to see how she was fishing just in case he'd gotten it wrong. He opened his mouth to ask a question when he caught a faint whiff of a somewhat familiar scent. It was of one of the dogs that he'd seen at the manor. He flicked his ears, warily glancing about, but he couldn't see anyone other than Sky. Was it possible the scent was one he had carried with him? Uncertainty flashed in his gaze, and he kept his ears alert as he tried to focus back on fishing.

View user profile

12 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:11 am

Sky stared into the water remembering how da had taught her to hunt and fish, glancing up as a smell that was different began to seep into the area the wolf with surprisingly beautiful eyes stared around, one on one she was fine with. More than that she often began to feel overwhelmed, the moment passed and she struck forward into the water her jaws clamping around the scales of one of the many kinds of fish that dwelled in the lake. Lifting her head once again this time her muzzle covered in water, she killed the fish by tightening her grip and letting her teeth puncture the scales that formed armor for the creature. Flicking it to shore she licked her chops remaining where she was, belly deep in the cold water that didn't seem to bother her much.

She waited patiently, not making a sound, her eyes staring keenly into the water, the coldness of the water began to seep through her thick water resistant fur to her skin. She resisted the urge to shiver, even just a young fish would be better than nothing, she had to wait and ignore the cold. There! her muzzle shot forward into the water again and she resurfaced drenched this time fighting with a large trout that seemed to slap her with its tail, her head was yanked around by the powerful fish before she was able to still its struggles. Wading out of the water she shook herself off "Brrr..." she set the fish down by the other one before shaking again,

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

13 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:05 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody's amber eyes glanced back at Sky when he saw her lunge out towards the water. When she lifted her muzzle he realized that she had caught a fish. Is that how you fish? His gaze returned to the pool of water before him, and he waited, concentrating on trying to find a fish. He saw a few shadows dart behind some rocks, but they were far too far away to catch. How long would it take before a fish came his way?

More time had gone by, and yet, he still hadn't found a fish. Was Sky's one catch the only one they'd catch today? Before he had more time to think, a flash of silver below caught his attention and he recognized the form of a fish. He'd have to be quick-- he plunged his muzzle into water, but by that time the fish was out of his path, and he only succeeded in losing his balance. With a yelp he fell head-first into the lake, and he flailed about for a few moments before resurfacing and taking in deep breaths of air. He glanced back at Sky to see that she had added another fish to her pile. "I guess I'm not the best at fishing," he mumbled, paddling back to the stone and pulling himself out of the water. He warily glanced in the direction of the pool; he'd never liked water, not since he fell into a river as a pup and needed to be rescued.

View user profile

14 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:20 am

Sky had been busily removing the last of the water from her pelt when she noticed Kody fall head first into the water, before she could leap in to help him he appeared to recover. Looking as concerned as she felt she moved over to him "Thats alright, I've had lots of experience, are you okay? Didn't breathe in any water?" her plumed tail was gently moving from side to side, the females sapphire hued orbs were worried. The black spiked collar around her neck was already dry, it spoke pretty clearly that she had been some sort of a pet in the past, once she was satisfied that her new friend was alright she lead him over to where the two pieces of prey were "You're larger than me so here" she nosed the bigger fish over to him and picked up the smaller one and moved away before beginning to eat it neatly

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

15 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody coughed slightly, still a bit disconcerted from falling into the pool. He gave another wary glance back in the direction of the lake, before slowly becoming aware of Sky's voice. He turned towards her, seeing that her concern was genuine. "Yeah, I'm okay. I don't think that I breathed in any water," he said, coughing again after he spoke. He walked along with Sky as she led him away, sitting down after they had reached the prey. His eyes widened with shock when she not only gave him part of her catch, but the larger fish. No one had ever shared prey with him before, aside from his parents and siblings. "T-Thanks," he stammered. He looked down at the fish before his gaze turned back to Sky, still with the same expression of astonishment. "Are you sure? It must be hard to find prey... are you sure you want to share it with me?" he asked.

View user profile

16 Re: Sunset Point on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:05 am

Sky had already devoured her meal and was sitting licking her chops, the fish was scrawny but it was better than an empty belly, her ears perked forwards "I wouldn't have offered it to you if i wasn't sure" she told him with a smile "you look like you haven't eaten for a while either, I was able to scrounge around before coming out this way so I'm still fine" she kept quiet about where she'd found food and how she had obtained it. Deciding it was probably best not to let the loner know how she'd grown up, the blue furred wolf who wore the strange spiked collar was lonely which was why she had been so friendly so quickly to the loner. She'd always had company all her life, be it canine or human so to suddenly be on her own was hard. Her blue eyes became sad and she licked her chops again "To tell the truth I've never been on my own before, I like having a little company" she admitted glancing away

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

17 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody looked up at Sky as he heard her first words. He nodded slightly, bending down to take a bite out of the fish. "Well, thanks," he said in between bites. He hadn't tasted fish before; the taste wasn't like that of other prey. He didn't think that fish was his favorite food, but it didn't taste all that bad. The small wolf took a few more bites of the fish, soon finishing it. He was glad to no longer feel hungry. It had been a while since he'd had a decent meal. Kody looked back over at Sky; the other loner appeared sad as she spoke and had glanced away. "I know what you mean," he started, before pausing. Did he really want to share some of his past with a wolf he'd only just met? Sky hadn't done anything to seem untrustworthy, though... so perhaps it would be alright. "A few months ago, I got lost from my pack. I'd never been on my own before either. It was hard at first, but eventually you learn how to survive by yourself," he said. "It's been a while since I've had a decent conversation myself. It's nice to meet a wolf and not have to fight about territory or argue about prey," he added. At his words he was reminded of that scent he'd noticed earlier, before he and Sky had begun to hunt. But he hadn't seen any one else besides from them. He hoped it was just general suspicion and that there wasn't actually someone else there.

View user profile

18 Re: Sunset Point on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:24 am

Skye nodded looking back at kody as he spoke "Pops died a couple of weeks back now, hes been the closest thing to a pack i've ever had" she took a deep breath hoping he wasn't going to freak out "I kinda spent my life up until then thinking I was a dog" she looked down at her blue paws. It had been hard finding out that she wasn't what she thought she was, with that knowledge she couldn't bring herself to find a new family and live with the humans again. Luckily she'd been hunting with pops and he'd taught her many things that she'd been able to use to survive.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

19 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:34 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody blinked sadly as Sky began to speak. He felt sorry for her, even if he hadn't known her that long. "I'm sorry," he said, uncertain what exactly he should say. He wasn't really the best at communicating with others. Sky's next comment took him by surprise, however, and he couldn't hold back his expression of slight shock. "You must not be used to living here in the forest, then," he murmured. His amber eyes glanced back to the collar that Sky wore; perhaps that meant that she had lived with humans. I guess that explains the collar, he thought. The small wolf glanced back down at the fish that Sky had caught for him, and he took another bite, soon finishing it off. "Your past sounds a lot more interesting than mine was," he added, trying to smile so that Sky knew that he didn't mind the fact that she had thought she was a dog before. "Oh, and thanks for the fish again. I'm not sure if fish my favorite, but it was nice to have something to eat. Even if you didn't grow up as a loner, you're a much better hunter than I am," he said.

View user profile

20 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Steel walked up, his nose telling him that this place could potentially be better than the river he'd left far behind him, he approached the area from above following the river to where it emptied down into a lake. He sat down watching the two wolves communicate with each other, the wind bringing him parts of their conversation, it didn't interest him so his eyes continued looking around before settling on a husky that was also in the area. He regarded the dog for a moment before concluding with a sigh that this would have to do, skilfully descending the blue females scent suddenly hit him smack in the face like a well aimed blow. His lips drew up revealing his sharp dagger like fangs "you..." he growled warningly "The wolf that sided with the two leggers". Steel personally had a lot of hate for the two leggers, their legacy and what they'd done to him and made him do caused him to look upon them with utter disdain. That this female had sided with them and defended one when he'd tried to kill him had angered him, he advanced on the female paying no mind to the other small loner that was there. He would be no opposition to Steels expertise at fighting so he was given no thought.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

21 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Sky found that Kodys words relieved her of the anxiety and shyness she'd felt about her past, she'd been certain that wolves would ridicule and mock her for her past but he didn't seem to even care "Yeah, a bit, pops liked to go camping and hunting so It wasn't too foreign to me just being alone is hard to get used to" His smile that subtly told her he didnt mind her past, it didn't bother her caused her to fully relax, for the first time in well... a while. "I could teach you a thing or two about hunting small prey like rabbits and birds, It must have been really hard going from a pack to having to fend for yourself, not many would have survived" she tilted her head to the smile a gentle smile spreading over her lips.this pleasant conversation was nice, if he didnt mind her teaming up with him perhaps this whole being a wolf thing would be ok?

Of course life wasn't that simple or kind to her, out of the blue came this steel grey wolf with yellow eyes and a familiar scar on his chest. His snarling words at her caused her hackles to lift, she hadn't done anything wrong he could take his anger and shove it up a deers rear for all she cared. The words took a moment to click in her mind "YOu're the one who tried to kill pops!" she growled out, sending Kody an apologetic look for this her eyes hardened when she turned them back to that disgusting excuse for an animal.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

22 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:39 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Such idle chatter. He felt like he could fall asleep. The husky blinked blearily, listening only for the tasty morsels. An abandoned pack mate, and a lost dog with a master complex. How utterly tragic. Hm. Sometimes it was boring only to get people who had stories to tell. Maybe that was what he was missing in life. Simplicity.  

He felt a yawn come on, and he let it. Mist came to his eyes as his maw opened wide to exhale. He hummed and ran his tongue over his chops before deciding to walk around before loosing all feeling in his limbs. Pins and needles had already begun to sink and stake their claim in his paws. He flexed before standing up and shaking off bits and pieces of rock and dust. Simplicity.

His eyes slid over as a commotion arose in the peaceful valley of rock and water, well no longer. His brow rose with the sound. "Well isn't he just covered in scars." He mused as the gray male lunged towards this "Sky." "Looks like someone beat the brains out of that one." He whispered to himself as he leapt down from his ledge, landing in the pool with a loud splash.

He broke the surface, water streaming from his muzzle as he swam back to the shore. "Well, that wasn't the smartest idea either." He mumbled, feeling the chill of winter settle in his bones. He stumbled onto shore and gave his body a big shake. Splattering water over the rocks and back into the lake it came from. He huffed loudly, mist billowing from his lungs, and water still dripping from his body. "What an entrance, Miles..." He said laughing before padding up beside the familiar wolf. He dipped his head in greeting. "Kody! How nice to see you again!" He said with a thin smile before turning to the two other wolves. "And what about you two?" He said, stepping forward once after each word. Enunciating the end of each one.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

23 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody listened to Sky's response, his gaze darkening slightly when she mentioned his pack. "It was rather hard to get used to living without them," he murmured. He blinked slightly with sadness, before recalling her earlier comment about teaching him how to hunt. He gave a half-smile. "Sure, I wouldn't mind you..." his voice trailed off as he heard a growl. How had he not noticed the other wolf's coming? He flashed an alarmed look to Sky before catching her words; it appeared that she had known this loner from her past. It seemed as if Sky hadn't expected this loner to show up; she'd even sent Kody an apologetic look. He pushed his suspicions aside about Sky and the loner planning this meeting. Sky wasn't like those other loners... he was certain that he could trust her.

Leaving his thoughts behind, Kody glared in the new wolf's direction. "You don't belong here. I'd suggest that you leave now before you get hurt," he growled, his brown fur bristling in an attempt to look fierce. But deep down, he was worried. He'd only ever been in one fight... well, perhaps it wasn't exactly a fight, but a loner back at the Manor had taken him by surprise. He feared that he didn't know enough about fighting to stand a chance. He'd never admit it, however, not even to himself. Before he could plan out a possible battle strategy in case the loner attacked, he heard a loud splash sound from the pool.

It was that husky from the Manor; so he had been right in discovering his scent earlier! He watched the husky warily, glancing periodically back at the other loner. "It's you again," he started. Back at the Manor this husky had seemed to know the one loner who'd sort-of attacked him. He definitely didn't know if he could trust him, even if the husky hadn't done anything to him yet. "It's... nice to see you too," Kody said, his gaze flicking back to the loner that Sky had seemed to know to determine if he was going to attack.

View user profile

24 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:02 pm

A smirk flicked onto the grey wolfs face as the small male wolf tried to sound threatening "You're not very convincing little one..." he advanced a couple of paces "I doubt you could harm me if you tried" the smirk became a grin that bared his teeth together. As a husky turned up the yellow gaze of Steel turned to inspect it, his toned scarred form relaxed and yet battle ready at any moment, the small wolf was no threat whatsoever and so was ignored. Dogs, he never really liked them much, probably because of his history of being told to kill them and not letting them kill him in return. Despite very much liking the idea of ripping the she-wolf a new one for old times sake he merely sneered "Still a housepet as long as you bear that collar blue" he knew her real name but preferred to name her by her surprisingly blue hued pelt. "This is turning into a party..." he murmured under his breath, "Its never really nice to see anyone" he eventually responded to the husky. His mind ticking over, this dog reminded him of a certain someone, "You ever meet a wolf named Lana" he said deciding to mention it "You two would be good mates" he meant mates like buddies, besties, friends, if animals of that kind of a nature could have such things "you'd entertain her greatly and her you i'd think" after snapping at the blue one the wolf decided that there were too many idiots here yet again. Why couldn't he ever just a find a place where he could be alone?

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

25 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Surprise was such a delicacy. But, he must savor it's bittersweet tang. He ran his tongue over his maw, the ghost of a smirk still lingering from Kody's earlier bewilderment. The pack wolf had still accepted his greeting and that brought shivers down his spine. But he held back. Savor, feeling goosebumps bubble from your skin.

"Indeed, Scarface." He thought, catching the little words escape the gray wolf's jaws. But the phrase was neither a complement, nor a greeting, so he left it to his trademark smile to do the trick. The brute continued the cold treatment, and he replied in turn. "Never nice? Not being very subtle are we?" He said with a little chuckle. His gaze shifted between the trio of wolves.

The brute continued, and Miles hummed as he listened. "Lana again. Been hearing about her more than once this week." He raised his brow and shook his head with another laugh. "Me? Entertain her? I'd rather not." He said, jokingly being taken aback from his continued comments. "A ticking time bomb like her.... Well. I wouldn't want to be one to light her fuse. I'd leave that to someone else." He said with another thin smile. "Whoever does, can fight for her affections." He added before sitting down, a puddle soon forming beneath him, but his mind had already taken off. Lana was an enigma. But he'd heard enough to figure out what she was like. But more information never hurt anyone.

Most of the time.

"Anyway, what are you doing at Sunset Point?" He said, calling the place by it's loner namesake. And perhaps changing the subject. He wanted to extract more from this new scarred wolf. But maybe he was biased against a giant, hulking piece of meat.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum