An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1 Sunset Point on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Graystar]

Credit

Sunset Point is a generally peaceful place surrounded by rocks on three sides. Waterfalls cascade down the stone, ending in a small stream that quickly turns into a larger lake, still surrounded by the rock. Sunset Point is named due to the bright amount of sunshine that shines down into the lake during sunset, and the orange leaves of Leaf-Fall make Sunset Point appear even more sunny. During winter, the small waterfalls freeze over, and the stream has ice, although the lake is unaffected.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:06 am

Sky bristled her kind features becoming hard and cold under Steels continued actions and words, her teeth bared and she nearly bit the scarred wolf. "Leave him alone before I give you another scar to your wild collection" she snapped, Kody hadnn't done anything to deserve Steels cruel treatment of him and so the blue female was angry in his defense. Her anger wavered when a husky turned up, his smile unnerving her and her anger leaving her she backed up a step, Kody seemed wary around him as well, which caused her to not dismiss the prickling feeling in her paws. She greeted the husky with a polite dip of her head and quiet smile, her sapphire gaze directed at both the grey wolf and the husky.

If we jump into the water
Would we swim or would we drown?
If we build a set of wings then
Could we fly or just fall down?
And if you keep talking to me
Through this darkness, through this night
I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

27 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:13 am

Steel had to fight the urge to roll his eyes, "Mate as in, buddy, friend, accomplice, whatever synonym you care to use" oh for lupus's sake, the sarden husky wanted to stop and chat. Not interested, not interested at all in your small talk dog he thought to himself with annoyance, flicking his head the heavily scarred silver and grey male turned on his paws heading away from the other motley trio of canids and headed up onto the rocks, he headed toward the water falls liking the roar of the water. He sat down close enough to one cascade of water that he could feel its spray against his thick fur. His yellowed eyes closed slightly, the splashing of the water doing well to block out their annoying words, that smile on the black and white dogs face was aggravating. another one, i can't believe that there has to be two brats like that in this world, and that they both live in biting distance of me he thought to himself sourly lowering his head to itch at his large chest scar.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

28 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:26 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
"And that is when, my friends, I was attacked by the big, bad wolf." Or so he expected, but the wolf merely rolled his eyes and trotted off to the waterfall. "A quirky, old fellow, isn't he?" He said, musing over his words. He pursed his lips. He'd noticed the tone, and someone like him wouldn't throw around the term, 'mate', around so easily. So he'd expected to be something else, but apparently he misunderstood.

"Perhaps he knows less about this Lana then I do. Because she seems to have a perverse sort of love for her victims." But he shrugged off the thought and turned to the two other wolves. "And back to where we started." He said, properly dipping his head with another thin smile. "I don't think I caught you name. Blue, is it?" He said, mentioning the scarred wolf's words about the fae. "You appear to have a story of your own, don't you dear?"

Last edited by Miles on Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

29 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Admittedly relieved when the big scarred wolf left them she sighed, the huskys polite voice caused her to lift her head from where she'd let it relax too "Oh, no my names Sky, he knows that hes just well a jerk" she threw the grey creature a disapproving scowl. Good stay over by the waterfall you're not wanted or needed here, she thought with a silent huff. The huskys mention of her past caused her to back up a step, although she wasn't ashamed of it, it was always a risk talking about it to others who'd lived without two legs. It seemed nobody knew of the good things two-leggers could bring, warm food, warm beds at night, safety, she idly remembered the proud look on pop's face when she'd successfully hunted with him for the first time. The memories edged with salt as they stung the recent wound in her heart from his loss, oh shoot, she was in the middle of a conversation, this wasn't the time to be ruminating on the past. Her blue eyes met the Huskys ice coloured ones "Yes... but dosen't everyone?" she had no idea who this Lana character was not having been in these parts long enough to know of the shrewd brown female.

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist

View user profile

30 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:10 am

Steel snorted to himself watching them all chatter and converse, if there was no where to have peace from all of these yappers he might as well head back to the clans and get into trouble himself. The thought was bitter for the scarred wolf, but he supposed that the brambled area that he'd actually explored a few times before the dastardly clans had decided to come in and steal everything. Selfish wasteful brats, the thought made him ground his teeth, he had been through too much hardship for some mangy wolf who'd always had it easy to take his favorite places from him. he turned ditching the yapping busybodies slipping off quietly
-brambletangle-

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

31 Re: Sunset Point on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:11 am

Kody

Loner/Rogue
[Sorry for taking a while to reply]

Kody let out a growl at the gray wolf's words. The loner had the audacity to call him little, as if he wasn't a threat at all! Oh, he'd show him. If that wolf tried to hurt either him or Sky, he'd show him just what he was truly capable of. He glanced quickly at Sky when she'd stood up for him, blinking slightly with surprise. He sent another glance back towards the loner a few moments later to see if he'd attack. Instead, the wolf had entered into conversation with the husky. When the gray wolf walked away, he kept his gaze focused on him, flicking his ears when he heard the husky and Sky begin to speak. At last the hostile loner left, and he relaxed slightly-- however, he was still uncertain about the dog, so he remained alert.

Kody watched the husky for a few moments before turning to Sky. "Thanks for... defending me back there," he murmured, trying to keep his voice quiet in hopes that only she would hear. He didn't want the husky to think of him as weak; his gaze quickly switched back to the dog after he had finished speaking. What was his name again? Kody wasn't certain if he had heard it back at the manor. "So... what brings you here to Sunset Point?" he decided to ask, uncertain whether or not the husky would answer.

View user profile

32 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:45 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
The brown and black lass padded alone, her tongue running over her teeth in silent satisfaction, if she was lucky with her meddling those rats would all tear themselves apart. Of course in her view they were less than rats, merely pawns in a greater game to be pitted against each other, they were so... petty, unable to hide their obvious feelings and emotions for each other. She chuckled, they were so easy to play with it was pups play really, she continued along her ears swiveling as they picked up sounds of waterfalls and voices, interesting, she knew the loner territories well enough having memorized them about two years ago and even though she'd had a territory had frequently kept tabs on the others who lived so close to her.

The blue furred wolf was one she hadn't come across before, however The small wolf... kody she believed his name was she'd seen him around although she'd taken care to make sure he hadn't seen her. The husky perked her interest for a moment, Miles, his reputation preceded him, she watched from a rocky perch listening to the chatter. She watched for a number of moments, coming to a conclusion she leapt down from ledge to ledge until her paws hit the last level with a subtle thud. Her yellow gaze focused intently on these other canids, the scent of the wolf Steel caused a faint smile to spread over her maw. He was so much fun to play with, she took a couple of steps forward before coming to a halt her calm elegant voice leaving her to bounce off the rocks "Well, well well, such a delightful gathering and you neglected to invite me, you wound me"

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

33 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:58 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
The gray wolf had eventually faded into white noise, and his focus narrowed on the two before him. He nodded slightly as he decided to test the name on his lips. "Sky, huh..." He mused quietly, before cracking another smile. "But yes, I'm afraid everyone had stories. whether they're boring ones or not." He said before Kody's small voice thanked him for his appearance. "Of course, my friend." He whispered back before hearing the crunch of snow under paws. He felt his gaze pinch, only absently replying to Kody's other responses. "Just thought I smelt something weird..." He said before his smile returned. His mind unsure if the statement was angled towards the brown wolf or Kody.

"An invitation? Now why would you of all people need something as tedious as that?" He replied, feeling the freeze on his pelt tighten. He laughed again, clouds of white escaping blood red lungs. "Lana, was it?" He said, a rasied brow and a playful smirk plastered acorss his muzzle. "Your arrogance precedes you."

"Looks like I've been dragged into juggling this bomb."

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

34 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:35 am

Sky watched as Steel lost interest in bickering with them and moved off, the female flicked her tail undecided whether to trust the husky or not. It didn't really matter either way, manners were still important. Kodys quiet thanks caused her to look over at him and give a kind smile her tail wagging a couple of times before a sly voice caused the hair along her spine to raise a little. Her gaze became a little anxious seeing yet another wolf appear, her manners however caused her to quietly reply to Kody "anytime" she murmured with a slight smile. Her sapphire hued gaze looked over at the brown and black loner, attempting to hide the anxiety she felt building in her gut she greeted the brown wolf "uh hi?"

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

35 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:53 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
A twisted emotion that could possibly described as delight lit up the yellow focused eyes as the husky spoke, "Tedious is as Tedious does, although invitations are merely being polite" her eyes flicked to the blue furred wolf as she mentioned being polite. She dipped her head slightly at the other female, slowly coming to a halt her eyes meeting the females sapphire gaze a thoughtful look creasing the black masked she-wolfs face.  "Cute" she commented with a faint sneer, before her attention flicked back to the husky. "You use arrogance for lack of a better word" she commented her features becoming cryptic, the gaze was peircing, invasive, like it was reading ones innermost thoughts like they were plastered all over ones face.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

36 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Now, Miles was a quirky, old fellow himself. But if he let himself fall into his diseased mind, there wouldn't be so much planning and literal enjoyment.

He noticed her eyes glint like what he'd always imagined, and the temptation to finally abandon ship whispered in his ear. But he remained tight-lipped. Keeping secrets from yourself was hard, but Miles made it look easy. The brown wolf's existence was different than his. He would keep it that way for as long as life would allow it.

Her responses were mocking and familar. The words feeling like they would roll off his own tongue if he let it. But he shrugged in reply, merely unable to respond to something like that without having to change his identity again. He was not her, and she was not he. He would keep it that way as long as life would let it.

"Haha! Not lack, disuse. In a life such as mine, you want to use the words that have begun to rust, and polish them again."

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

37 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
His reply caused her to laugh, oh he was tempted wasn't he... delightful, simply delightful, it had been far too long since she'd really had fun. The deceit she'd fed to the pack wolves, and watched them swallow it was more of some planting seeds for a later date, it had been admittedly less enjoyable than she'd been hoping. The blue furred female was so simple and boring so good, and loving, characters like that, that were so innocent and good natured were good to mess with and lead into tragedy and misery. That was their only use, the other wolf, the small fry, Kody, he seemed timid and quiet, he'd be fun to scare, to scar, to change. Her attention hopped between each of the other three canids before settling on the one with the most potential for a good time, the husky, miles.

38 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
But he stared, and that was all he could do when nothing came in reply. He flexed the muscle just behind his ears as he worked his jaw, running his tongue over smooth and ridged teeth. He let out a little huff before he exchanged glances with the two wolves below the ledge. "'Uh, hi,' Is never a good response...But I suppose it's to be expected now-a-days. A tamed heart is a tamed mind." Good thing that Miles was always forced to think outside the box. Because if he had to put anyone in a box, it would be hard. Change always swooped in when he had everything nice and organized, but he supposed it switched things up. If he was the same Miles as back then, he would more or less be lying in the dirt with little else to do then twiddle his thumbs. Oh how grateful he was to life. But that brownie up there didn't seem to agree on that. It was least he could tell when she observed the trio like they were pieces of meat.

"Which I suppose we are..." He thought absently as he waited for that gaze to abate, and for that brain to start working again, and for her jaws to start talking again. Talking was always the easy part.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

39 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:41 pm

She could feel her surprising temper beginning to burn low in her chest, like a low growl, however she kept her voice silent merely watching the husky for a moment as he glanced back at her before focusing on the brown wolf who had spoken at her. Cute? Do not mock me... The female lifted her head up narrowing her eyes at the brown female that Miles had dubbed lana. She huffed looking over at Kody with a slightly annoyed look "I don't want to hang around those two... jokers" she shifted her weight slightly "I'm going to somewhere else, you're free to join me if you want" she could almost hear the mocking in Lanas yellow stare her tail lashing from side to side like an annoyed cat. "If not thats fine, just thought i'd ask" she smiled tilting her head to one side for a moment, "It was, interesting to meet you Miles" she said simply, turning and heading away from the gathering of canines
~Sleepy Valley~

I'll be alright

Click for Skys theme

View user profile

40 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Kody

Loner/Rogue
Kody flinched when he heard yet another new voice. Again? This time Kody didn't hide back his suspicion, and eyed the newcomer warily. He wasn't certain if he had seen her before, but he still didn't trust her all the same. Her and that husky, Miles. "Hello," he grumbled, his gaze flicking between the newcomer and Miles to see if they knew each other. Had they planned this meeting, despite the brown-furred loner's words? He gave a quick glance towards Sky when he heard her words. "Sure," he murmured. Kody glanced back towards the loner and husky, uncertainty in his gaze. "I'd... I'd better get going. Bye." He paused to see if they would respond, or to see if they would attack, before beginning to walk away, often sending glances over his shoulder to make sure they weren't following.

~Sleepy Valley~

View user profile

41 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:29 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
The black dog walked up anger still stinging through her veins, wolves. They were all the same, arrogant, prideful, looking down at her as if she was nothing. She was not nothing, she wasn't weak and worthless, at some point her life would mean something. It had to. Barely noticing the other scents the numb female walked down towards the lake, hunger still gnawing at her stomach. She sat down staring into the still waters her eyes closing, it was while she was sitting there that the smell of others came to her nose. A wolf and a dog, the scents were familiar enough, perhaps she'd be lucky enough if the two would just leave her in peace

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

42 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:57 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
The brown wolf witnessed the blue female getting irritated with their company and leaving, a quiet laugh listening to her comment. Jokers... i suppose that is a suitable nickname for one such as myself. After all... chaos is my sweet reward.. She let the blue female leave, she'd find her again later and mess her up some. The other wolfs departure caused the sly smile to remain on her face, "How quaint" she murmured to herself, there was no sense in saying goodbye when they would all meet again. It was just herself and the husky for a few silent moments. She was perfectly content to listen to the silence, the lack of words, she sat down curling her brown tail over her black paws. Her thick pelt kept the cold wind at bay, her yellow eyes still simmering with unread thoughts, the arrival of another dog set those eyes glimmering with mischief and interest. The black canine padding down to the lake causing her gaze to flick to the husky, was he hooked in enough to join her or would he refuse to continue on his merry lone way. Constants and variables always conflicting and changing out others reacted and thought, she herself was a variable.

43 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
And he'd been abandoned just like that. If he could sigh he would. Would it be in relief or exasperation? Well, there was a high possibility of it being both. He managed a small smile like he couldn't help himself. "What a peculiar pair. Wonder what dust they'll throw up." But his thoughts were still a little unfocused. He added a bit more of a laugh to his grin. Arching one side of his brow as he threw a thin smile at the black faced wolf. "How kind of you to grace me with your presence." He mused before he turned his head at the sound of more footsteps. Sky's and Kody's had faded into the distance, so he was suspicious, and maybe a little hopeful. Like he'd said before, to himself obviously, he was now hauling around a bomb. Hard to get it's attention off of him if he'd humor it. "But why not?" He though with his own little laugh. Throw caution to the wind! Besides, if there was a problem, he could stir trouble elsewhere.

But those footsteps belonged to a familiar face. Something he couldn't say about the wolf who was burning holes into the back of his head. "Raven!" He said, enunciating with his usual bravado. "Say, what's brought you here to Sunset Point?" He greeted as he began his trek over to the dull shine of her coat. He chose not to share looks with Lana. Too much pointless destruction there.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

44 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:12 am

Silverfern

Warrior
Great. That infernal weasel she thought sourly at the familiar voice, her gold eyes opening. The need to eat is so mundane she added to herself with a snort.  "I came here attempting to find food and to get away from those stupid pack wolves" she replied in her sour sarcastic tones.  "They think the sun shines out of their rears" she commented to herself, gold eyes still staring into the water wishing that a fish would just magically appear under her paws. Wishing however had never got here anywhere, only deeds had, so she hunkered down at the waters edge ignoring the loud pawsteps of the infernal husky.  come on... come on... there must be something i can use to fill my greedy stomach the thought was slightly self berating. How hard was it to feed ones self and survive after all. A shape moving sent her splashing into the water only to have acheived nothing for her movement, now she was hungry and cold.  perfect. she turned back toward the shore and stopped seeing a wolf, this one had yellow peircing eyes that caused her hackles to raise  "Who for lupus's sake is the wolf" she demanded, rightfully wary around others with herself so weak. [/color]

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

45 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
OOC: Short like a leprechaun

"Oh."

"Wonder what you dug up, little puppy...?" He thought, even if his first response had been flat, maybe even disappointed. He felt his grin stretch again as he sat down on the shore, watching as the dog splashed around in the water with the lack of giddiness that was often seen in winter. He managed not to chuckle under his breath, but shifted his eyes to Lana. "Oh, her? Hmm..." He said, finally turning his whole head to stare straight at the yellow-eyed she-wolf. "Would you care to introduce yourself to my friend here...?" He said, his fanged grin thinning and stretching.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

46 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:02 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana had been sitting back and merely observing, watching the black dog interact with the water and with Miles had amused her privately. Poor wee thing is on her last legs... all she needs is one push and her little candle of life... snuffed out. She came out of her silent thoughts as the dog who was named Raven thanks to Miles cheerful almost introduction. She stood and padded down her yellow eyes having focused on the black Shepard dog with interest. "What use is a name, they're so easily shed and changed, why what if i am a name today but a different one tomorrow" her voice was soft and a little silky. She'd purposely chosen words and arranged them in such a way that would irritated the bitter dog. After all there was nothing like watching others loose their cool to rage at one whilst one merely tutted, the thought caused a soft ripple of laughter to leave her "But for today I am Lana, pleasure to meet you miss Raven..." her yellow eyes bored into the black dog, little things about its past blatantly obvious to the perceptive she wolf. "My my my, where is your brother" she made a calculated guess at his name "Crow wasn't it?" she'd never met him but she would be able to read Ravens response to her words and make more calculated guesses to further prod the black hulking thing.

47 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:05 am

Silverfern

Warrior
The wolfs light soft tone imediatly made the dog want to bite her and put her in her place, she glared with her gold eyes at the smirking brown wolf with luminous yellow eyes. "Why don't you take your stirring and shove it wolfy. My brother is none of your business, I am absolutely Knackered and i have no patience to stand here and listen to your twaddle. Go back to the wop wops or whever the heck you came from" and there was the husky gawking at her like she was some kind of prey to be devoured and eaten. She hoped they wouldn't be able to suss out some of the words she'd purposely used, "Bogans" she muttered under her breath turning away from them to skull a heap of water before day dreaming for a moment Mother once brought back a Lammington for us, they were so good, and once we stole food from a Hangi again tasty her stomach rumbled loudly at the thought of the juicy food she'd stolen once upon a time. and the pavalova that some idiot two leg had left outside guarded by kids and now here she was stuck with the equivalent of a pair of longdrops. Flicking her tail angrily she waded into the ice cold water again searching for something to eat.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

48 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:19 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol was lost again, not that it was any surprise. He'd never needed a sense of direction when all his prey came to him. he'd been alone for a while now, long enough to learn how to hunt and fish for himself. Just not long enough to find his sense of direction. But for now, he just followed his nose - and the scents of other wolves - and let his paws carry him along the river bank. Voices were echoing off the rocks that were ahead of him, and his paws slowed, the sun warm on his golden back. Dark brown eyes surveyed the scene ahead of him, trying to work out if he wanted to watch the conflict, or just leave, as he usually did.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

49 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:04 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Her yellow gaze remained on the dog as she suddenly began spouting profanities, a slow cruel chuckle left her "Oh hush with your excessive use of your native lingo, It makes you sound rather... pathetic" she took a step closer "Now why dont you tell me why you smell like the ones who call themselves 'thunderclan' hmm?" she could guess that the dog had run into trouble with some of the wolves there and she wanted to find out if there were any there that could be swayed. Her brown behind lowered to sit on the ground, brown tail flicking over her dark brown paws, she hadn't missed the arrival of yet another wolf her yellow eyes had flicked his way once before returning to watch the dog. Her orbs peered into the dogs gold eyes inspecting her depths, watching the reactions to her words, in there it was where she found her answer. There was one or two who could possibly be swayed and corrupted, pleased with this answer she stood  "thanks love" she told her with a slight smile, looking over at Miles she silently left him an invitation to join her on what looked to be a merry dance. With that she turned and slipped off, heading toward the clans territory once again with micheif and chaos dancing in her mind.

~The Darkwood~

50 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
The dogs eyes narrowed in confusion as the strange she wolf spoke a few words before turning and departing heading toward the wolf territories, soon her brown form vanished. The black dogs gaze swung over to Miles "your mates hardcase ain't she sonny jim" she said still using her iconic slang. Her gold eyes flicked over to the new wolf and she felt her body tense slightly "Not another one" she complained looking somewhat tired and unpleased. She just wanted something to eat and a good nights sleep so she wasn't so knackered, the strange wolf however as she watched him seemed interesting and it looked like he almost understood her strange way of speaking. Her head tilted to the side watching him interested,

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile