An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1 Sunset Point on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Graystar]

Credit

Sunset Point is a generally peaceful place surrounded by rocks on three sides. Waterfalls cascade down the stone, ending in a small stream that quickly turns into a larger lake, still surrounded by the rock. Sunset Point is named due to the bright amount of sunshine that shines down into the lake during sunset, and the orange leaves of Leaf-Fall make Sunset Point appear even more sunny. During winter, the small waterfalls freeze over, and the stream has ice, although the lake is unaffected.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The dog's familiar words made him prick his ears, and he headed a little closer before he sat down. "G'day mate," he said, tilting his head and watching her curiously. "Looks like you need a good smoko. Fancy heading off for some grub, sheila?" He ignored everyone else there, though he was aware of them all. It was just the dog that he was interested in at the moment.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

52 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:10 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
OOC: I presume she is still alive?

Miles eased another thin smile onto his maw. "So sour..." He whispered teasingly, but he remained silent. The coldness of river water still fresh on his skin. It began to itch, but he twisted away from the tingle and observed the pair of females. "Crow?" Miles tended to laugh unabashedly, but he felt better off hiding his lingering sadism. He let out short huffs under his breath. That spot was certainly sensitive and the vapor escaping his lips did little to hide what the dog really felt.

But Raven brushed Lana off. A boldness that he was sort of jealous for. He shifted his icy eyes over to the wolf with a mirthful smile. "And how might one take that...?" But Lana had smoothly deflected her brash words. He whistled a little. How hot and fiery a battle between faes could be. When they shifted eyes to him he simply shrugged with another charming smile, but the she-wolf had whisked herself off. And the husky wasn't keen on following. Any more of that parody, and he would have grown bored. He craned his neck around to watch her disappear into the wilderness with a small cluck of his tongue. "An odd creature, don't you think?" He said as he turned his eyes on the dog once again, in a way of agreement that was unique. Answering a statement with a question was certainly different. He moved to lay his head in his forelegs, the prickly dryness of half wet fur curling around his face.

His eyes watched the water ripple and a new figure approach, but he dutifully ignored everything else. He hummed, as a laugh bubbled in his chest. "How bold." He said with a laugh as he twisted his head to look at the pair, his cheek pressed up against the rest of his face. "Don't thank me if I leave any time soon." He said with a characteristic rise of his brow and smirk.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

53 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:53 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana had appeared intime again to see the black dog that was named Raven decide that the gathering of canines was too much for her. She watched with amusement as the black dog pushed past her, without a word. Her yellow stare flickered to the new wolf who had spoken in such an interesting accent and choice of words, it had mirrored Ravens choice of strange words. She remained quiet for now, still quite pleased with how pleasant watching the clan-wolf cold bloodedly murder the gentle seeming wolf.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

54 Re: Sunset Point on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:05 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He'd been wandering around trying to return to the manor place where Rowan still was but had some how managed to get himself incredibly lost, walking through the rocky area he sighed softly to himself. He couldn't see Willow behind him either, he paused hesitating seeing two wolves although he relaxed a little seeing a dog with them. Surely they were okay if there was a dog there right? So he scrambled down and carefully moved over the slippery rocks his claws helping him grip a little as he did so. He padded up over to them his head lowering and his tail wagging trying to show he was a friendly brute without having to say anything.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

55 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow had followed her friend's scent trail until she found him alone with 3 others she didn't recognize. She had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach before she quickly padded up to Ted's side, in case the young dog needed her protection and guidance. "Ted, are you okay?" she asked him before she looked towards the 2 wolves and another dog that was there. Something told her this was not the right area to be in.

View user profile

56 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:50 am

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune, a white she-wolf with amber eyes was currently hunting close by when her ears pricked up as she heard a nearby conversation. She glanced in its direction curiously, using caution in her approach. She spotted multiple canines there but couldn't recognize any of them. She sat down and watched them from afar, her tail wagging as she listened. I wonder if they'll be friendly, she thought in her head.

"Say that to my face, then! I DARE YOU!"
View user profile

57 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:57 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Seeing Willow his ears perked forward and he turned and trotted over to meet up with her happily greeting her "Hi Willow you came" he gave a gentle bounce of his paws in many ways still just a pup. The dark brown wolf with yellow eyes admittedly scared him some, so he was glad that his friend had turned up, he'd meant to go back and find Rowan but he'd gotten horribly lost along the way.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

58 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow looked towards the other dogs and wolves that were there. Her brown gaze fell upon a white she-wolf behind them who was sitting and seeming to just be watching what was going on at the moment. "Perhaps we should introduce ourselves to her?" she asked Ted, curious to see the younger dog's reaction. The white she-wolf seemed to be friendly, but looks can be deceiving.

View user profile

59 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Raven had left without a word, well perhaps more like stormed away. "She was always quite the whirlwind." But he had a pit in his stomach, and as the black pelt disappeared into the forest, he narrowed his eyes. "Nothing good about that..." He thought as he sucked on some meat stuck between his fangs. Lana had returned, sending her own expression her way. Miles felt his chest tighten in a sigh.

But the appearance of some dogs snagged his attention. He ran his tongue over his maw like he was waiting to dig into a good meal. He stood up, shaking his pelt with loud flops, before turning his head to smirk at a moistened Lana. "Fun around here, huh?" He added casually. And the appearance of a white pelt sent his icy eyes to narrow again. "More familiar faces! Lupus, stop taking away all of my luck! Just when this witch-faced parasite is sucking on my skin." He thought with his own dark laugh.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

60 Re: Sunset Point on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:41 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted looked at the new comer and tilted his head his soft folded ears flapping a little as he did so. She didn't seem as scary as the husky and the brown wolf so he gave a nod "okay" he told willow with a weak smile willing to follow her and do as she told him. After all she was older and knew so much more than him so he'd be a good doggie and let her be the boss.He wagged his tail at the white she wolf trying to be friendly "um Hi! I'm Ted! This is willow shes the boss" he grinned giggling a little in his kind sweet laugh the laugh a little nervous. One of his brown eyes kept an eye on the Husky watching as he spoke to the brown she wolf warily not trusting them the slightest bit. He edged over to whisper to willow "I don't like that brown wolf and Husky they seem... tricksy" his breath was no doubt warm into the smaller dogs ear.

View user profile

61 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Kitsune

Loner/Rogue
Kitsune wasn't watching for long before the two dogs who she assumed knew one another padded over to her. The young black curly coated dog introduced himself as Ted and mentioned the other dog to be named Willow, but she wasn't looking forward to making friends anytime soon. "Kitsune." was all she growled in response. She then tilted her ears away from them and towards the husky and the brown she-wolf, curious to see what the two of them would do.

"Say that to my face, then! I DARE YOU!"
View user profile

62 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow growled low at the white she-wolf as she responded with a growl. "Why are you being mean to us?! We've barely met!" she snarled at the white she-wolf, tears in her eyes. Her tail was tucked as she feared what the white wolf would do now. Would she attack them? Would she run? Would she snarl back? Willow didn't know the answer to any of those questions, so she just waited for the white fae to respond to her.

View user profile

63 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
A soft hoarse growl left her at the way the white wolf had spoken to him, the retriever narrowed his brown eyes hurt at the way the white witch had replied to him. Listening to Willow he lashed his curly tail from side to side before turning "I don't want to have anything to do with a white witch thats mean!" he told Willow before he began walking away giving the two tricksy looking canines a wide berth. He picked up the pace into a swift movement really stretching out his long legs until he was at full speed darting over the rocks and leaping up to continue his movement his anger forgotten in the moment of enjoyment of his speed.
~The dire pond~

View user profile

64 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow's eyes widened as Ted ran off. She turned back to the white she-wolf before she growled low and ran after Ted. I have more experience than he does! If he runs onto a Clan's territory, I don't think they'll treat him lightly! I've got to be there to protect him no matter what! she thought in her head as the Australian shepherd raced after him, not knowing what kind of danger was ahead of the two of them, nor did she know if she'd encounter him again after this.

~ The Dire Pond ~

View user profile

65 Re: Sunset Point on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:25 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
There were too many gathered around, and he backed away slightly, watching all of them warily. Crowds weren't to his liking. He slipped away, surprisingly silently. He'd know them if he came across them again, with their strange wild smells. He followed his nose through the woods, stepping carefully through the melting snow as he sought a place that wasn't as populated, where he could work himself out.

-dead river-

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

66 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:31 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana had paid no attention to the spray of water that had been showered upon her by Miles, her yellow eyes watching the two dogs and the wolf, a slight smirk wound up her lips as the two dogs ran off like the cowards they were. She stretched luxuriously noting that the stranger had also decided that he was going to depart as well, she'd caught the name of the white wolf when she'd growled at the two dogs. A soft chuckle left her before she glanced up at the full moon as if checking the time, ah yes... her gut was twitching which could only mean fun things were sure to be around the corner. The yellowed disks swung to meet miles's pale blue orbs that could be likened to ice "Things are afoot at last" it was time enough to go and collect the Lion that was caged by rules and traditions. Then they would go and crash what party would be left where the clans gathered. The husky was sent a silent invitation to the game that was beginning to pick up the pace before she silently left upon silent paws. Passing by the self proclaimed Kitsune she laughed softly to herself, able to read the wolf due to her expertise in understanding body language. But she did nothing continuing on for the place where she and the lion had first met.

~The Darkwood~

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

67 Re: Sunset Point on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Justifiably, Miles had been bored. All the more of twiddling thumbs and forlorn gazes at the so called "sunset" of "Sunset Point."  One might think he was lonely, and maybe he could admit it to himself, but more than half of him believed it to be a lie, including the more logical side of himself. Or maybe the logical side of himself was all of himself. In any case, the dogs had left and the white she-wolf had left no trace behind. Lana, being her unusual and capricious self, had chosen to be mysterious and almost frustratingly vague.

"Afoot? Which century are we in?" And Miles had always been the contemporary type. Not that he could forget what happened moons ago, but he couldn't just take the new era lying down. He was an interactive learner and immersed himself in what few interests he could garner. He didn't have what were usually called hobbies. Dogs and wolves were subjected to nature and man's whims, but it didn't mean they didn't have their own.

"Really. What am I waiting for?" Miles was disgusted at himself, seeing a sharp picture of himself just trotting away, his curled tail bobbing in a spring breeze. He stuck his tongue out at the impassive image. He'd already passed the time watching the waterfall, flicking away any stray drops that began to sink into his pelt and turn into an itch. Wet was not a state a husky wanted to be in. Even though they had coats for things like that. "But she made it sound interesting. Being swallowed up isn't my intention, but who knows? I might get better ones." But those latter thoughts were doubtful and full of not-quite-serious-enough-to-be-deemed-true-and-blunt.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

68 Re: Sunset Point on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:39 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
The brown sly female was padding along silently running over what she'd learned with excitement, her features were as always a little sly and a little distant. Internally beneath the well developed mask she was brimming with a laugh and excitement. Finally something fun, something interesting, after all what could be more interesting than a bunch of over zealous religious outcasts where it was quite obvious that their religion was one that was built on death. Their words of broken wings, and healing others were simple codes and puzzles that her brain had little trouble comprehending and working out how to use them to her advantage. They stood for chaos in her mind, even if they believed they were better than everyone else her simple rule of 'everybody is equal when they're dead' made them just the same as anyone else. Of course she would not meddle too deeply in their affairs for now it would be fun to watch them become their own destruction!

She slunk through the rushing water the cold water turning her brown coat black, shaking most of the water out she then stepped over to the husky her yellow eyes glittering with the excitement and entertainment that was now allowed to shine through her bewitching orbs. "I do believe that the local packs have finally become... interesting" but of course she was not going into details until Lion came. The young female was bold and brash, and getting caught so easily showed she had a little lack of restraint which could make her dangerous unless that energy was channeled into a greater cause. She would make a fine wolf that would preform grisly murders for both political as well as the enjoyment of it. She also was looking forward to guiding the young restless Lion back to her weak willed pack that had stolen her home for some revenge on both of their levels. Her eyes turned a little dark with the thought of their screams before her ears flicked towards where she expected Lion to come from.

69 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The silently elegant murderer padded up, a swift glance behind her telling her that her brother was still following her and had not gotten lost. This place was filled with more scents than the last, and she could spot a female wolf and a husky standing near a waterfall. Suspicion entered her gaze, she had no interest in making friends with others, she had her brother and that was enough for her. But exploring this new place was of higher importance so she continued along her way, pausing a moment to flick a back paw through the water near her and send water flicking back at her brother she glanced back at him a slight cheeky glint hidden in her gaze. She would let him continue to speak for her, others confused her with their words, she made sure to keep distance between herself and the two others that were there and investigated a waterfall curiously.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

70 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The sight of two others had him burying his playful side, though he shook his head when the splash made water get up his nose. He stopped where he was for a few moment, watching the two strangers carefully, wary of an attack, though from the smells around him, it was clear this place wasn't part of the four packs that the she wolf had told them about. He nosed about in the stream, hungry again, but he didn't know how to catch the shimmering fish that he could see, and finally gave up, trotting along after his sister instead.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

71 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
"But, I digress." And the husky wrinkled his nose at the fallacy and contradictions he had concocted. Habits were meant to die hard anyway. But the crunch of footsteps left him rolling his eyes. "You've made my idle, Lana." He muttered with a playful pout before rising a brow at her capricious words. She was never straightforward, and Miles inwardly played with the thought that the fae was horrible at love. But he shrugged off the thought at it's impossibility; for love like that only grasped at the niches and cracks. "Lay it on me! Interesting has more than one sort of definition." He said with a mischievous smile. "Chances are, she's dragged out a hostage of sorts. She smells like the muskiest forest in the realm of the living." He thought, his nose twitching again. Ah, the smell of foreigners! It left one bewildered and out of place.

His icy eyes looked behind her for a figure, and a thin smile began to creep up his muzzle. "I think you've been followed, my dear Lana." He said, an undertone of laughter in his voice. "Secure your "interests" a bit better will you?" He added as he turned back to the she-wolf.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

72 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
She had watched as the two wolves had shown up, his bold claim that they had followed her made her suddenly smirk darkly "My my miles I thought your nose was better than that, I have nothing to do with those two, nor have they followed me as they smell of the dead river not of the forest" she flicked her tail sitting down and letting her brown tail curl neatly over her paws. She hummed for a moment "Although I have brought a little fire-ball with me when she decides to show up, she needs to learn how to control her temper but with some fine tuning she could prove to be quite an... asset" Her yellow eyes studied the husky, watching his body language and what his movement gave away before letting her dark smirk become a slightly more twisted grin "The local packs have been infiltrated by a gang of Religious wolves with the usual tendancy of thinking they're better than everyone around them, They wish to cleanse the packs of their 'broken wings'" She highly doubted that they would get to fully fufill their goal. Either way it looked like it was going to be enjoyable watching the two fractions destroy themselves, along with the fact that her dose of meddling had pushed two packs closer to war.

73 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:41 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The brown she wolfs ears flicked hearing the other two speak, she did not like the way they spoke something about them making her growl to herself softly. She flicked her brother with her tail silently warning him of the two and to be on his guard. Looking at how the waterfall cascaded down into the water she was surprised to see shiny animals swimming through the water. She had never been around fish before and thus these interesting creatures enchanted her, laying down she shoved her muzzle into the water to try and grab one only to watch the strange thing flick away. lifting her now wet muzzle out of the water her pink tongue swiped over one side of her muzzle also hungry.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

74 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The flick of her tail only served to let him know that his instincts had been right, and he kept a wary eye on the pair as he batted for the fish, confused on how to catch them. A quick look at his sister told him that she was having just as much trouble, and he gave up again, rubbing his leg to scratch the scar with his muzzle. His ears flicked, and he padded closer to the waterfall, trying to listen to the conversation without them realising. The shadows near the waterfall were cool and dark, and he sat in them, happily concealed from most.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

75 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Miles was disappointed with Lana's reply. He huffed, unable to find this "fireball" of hers. "I'm surprised. You don't seem like the type to have a student." He replied, licking his maw as he glanced back up at the pair of wolves. "Forest Smorish. Think is a subjective term. Besides, you can never tell with these wolves. They're always wandering around." He glanced behind himself at the she-wolf, eye color shifting in the shadow of his face. "They've taken quite a few things, and I doubt their greed with stop there."

"Something like that eats a canine alive." He added with an indifferent shrug. "So I would think they deserve this cleansing nonsense." But he paused, expression thoughtful as he shifted on his paws with a grin. "Nostalgia is dead." He said, his gaze flickering around. Still anticipating that one who wasn't quite a hold of themselves. Miles even expected a brainless, humbling idiot. What else would come from those wolves? "But that makes two of us. Surely you don't think they're smart enough to have figured it out yet?" Not that Miles had honestly found out himself. Since Kitsune's blurb, he had lost interest. More dogs mixing in the wrong crowd it seem, and to think that his kind was sinking so low... was more distracting.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum