An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1 Sunset Point on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Graystar]

Credit

Sunset Point is a generally peaceful place surrounded by rocks on three sides. Waterfalls cascade down the stone, ending in a small stream that quickly turns into a larger lake, still surrounded by the rock. Sunset Point is named due to the bright amount of sunshine that shines down into the lake during sunset, and the orange leaves of Leaf-Fall make Sunset Point appear even more sunny. During winter, the small waterfalls freeze over, and the stream has ice, although the lake is unaffected.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:20 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa watched the fish interestedly wondering if she observed them long enough that she might be able to catch one. The thought was one that made her look quite determined, she crouched down and after a moment of thought was careful not to let her shadow cast over the water. She stayed still and began to play the waiting game that was fishing, her tail was held out for balance and a part of her had noticed that her brother had slipped into the shadows presumably to listen to what the dog and wolf were speaking about. The wolf dog narrowed her eyes slightly her doe brown eyes intelligent and patient, she was hungry and wanted something tasty to eat she could only hope that she would like the taste of whatever those shiny water creatures were

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

77 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
A quiet rippling laugh left Lana, her yellow eyes didn't miss the young black wolf slip into the shadows. "Black one, if you are going to try and eavesdrop I suggest you apply more subtle movements" she informed the young black wolf whos two oddly coloured eyes were staring out of the shadows at her. Glancing back at the husky she smirked "Them figure out that they've been infiltrated? I think not, Why All I had to do was meddle in the affairs of one clan and now they are set out to punish a wolf in another pack" It was really laughable how easily manipulated these other wolves were. Lions lack of an appearance was somewhat disappointing, she'd hoped that the younger wolf would show a little more promptness but apparently not.

Oh well, she could just train her then set her loose upon the clans to wreck havoc, chaos and destruction, the brown female sighed to herself for a moment her yellow gaze flicking to regard the other brown wolf that looked like it had soem dog in it. Inhaling sharply the stink of the human place as well as other dogs and the slightly stale scent of dear Steel had her yellow eyes glittering with interest. These two young ones were from the fighting ring and had run into steel, how delightful

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

78 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian snorted, not at all worried that he'd been caught out. "No need to be subtle when you can kill," he said airily, keeping watch over his sister. This brown female smelled off, like there was something wrong with her, and everything in him wanted to run. Ignoring it, enjoying the danger, he stayed where he was, tilting his head to the side slightly. "If you really didn't want me to listen, then I'm sure you would have made sure that I couldn't by now." His eyes glittered with cunning. She was going to be fun to talk to.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

79 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Her yellow eyes glittered with slight amusement at the pups words, indeed he was a killer, a good one. She chuckled to herself softly, it was clear that he'd killed as recently as the past day or so and wondered what clan was missing a valued member. The thought had her smirking slightly, "Indeed, I'd suggest you play around with the local packs, it is quite amusing" she wanted the clans to suffer as much misfortune and cruelty as possible mainly because it was funny. She glanced away looking for young Lion, her lack of an appearance making more disappointment for the younger female making its way into her mind. If Lion could not be punctual perhaps she would have to cast her adrift she had no use for someone who was always 'dragging the chain' so to speak. She'd hoped that Lion would have been able to control herself and keep a low profile but apparently that was a little too much to ask of the young she wolf.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

80 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:45 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa, who was renowned for not speaking much was paying close attention to what her brother and the other she wolf were talking about. She was also waiting for one of the water creatures to come close enough, striking forward suddenly her jaws snapped shut in the water but the fish had managed to escape her fangs. Scrambling out of the water drenched once again in water the female sighed and shook out her thick fur. The lady flicked her tail wondering why her brother was bothering to speak to such an unlikely pair. She did not like the vibes that came off of them and so padded into the shadows to stand next to her brother staring at the husky remembering fighting and killing one once before staring at the unintroduced she wolf. "Brother, trying to catch one of those water-creatures is like trying to find a pin in a needlestack" she murmured to him knowing quite well that the other two would be able to hear her quiet words. Yet for the present she did not care in the slightest.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

81 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion stalked towards Lana, a pair of rabbits dangling from her jaws. She had gone after one, and caught another. Having not eaten for a while, the young she-wolf was famished. Dropping the rodents, she looked at Lana and murmured, "Sorry I'm late." The young rogue then glanced at the husky, and then at the other two wolves. Her orange eyes narrowed. Who were these mutts? Were they more of Lana's acquaintances? Lashing her tail, she warily looked over the husky, wondering why the murderess would talk to a house-dog.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

82 Re: Sunset Point on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:36 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lion finally decided to make an appearance, she could see the contempt in the wolfs gaze as she looked at Miles which merely made Lana smirk a little "This is Miles" she said simply introducing the Husky, the dog would have to make an impression upon the fiery wolf own his own if he cared to "He is a loner like us" her gaze drifted over to the siblings that smelled of blood and the two leg place. Getting up onto her paws she padded over to the black wolf her yellow eyes reading his eyes and his body language she then circled the pair a couple of times. Remembering she hadn't informed Lion of what she had learnt she returned to stand near her, "Those wolves we saw before are a religious cult of sorts that believe themselves better than everyone else, a common trope that is quite over done. They will be causing chaos and desolation whilst on their glory or death campaign to 'cleanse' the clans" What she didn't say was that such wolves could be a good tool to use in sowing misery amongst others, the fickle female was already eager to watch the way they killed others.

83 Re: Sunset Point on Sun May 01, 2016 2:08 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa glanced over at the other wolves as a young one padded up that had to be a few months younger than they were. She openly stared at her taking in the females cold features before stating to Killian, albeit wuite loudly "She is weak and is ruled by her temper, Brother you would be able to kill her with little trouble" She had little interest in a female that had probably grown up molly coddled by her pack. She flicked her ears, spoilt, she was smaller than herself and her brother and had less scars and muscle. She sighed finding the two she wolves and the dog boring, and she was hungry.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

84 Re: Sunset Point on Sun May 01, 2016 7:58 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian glanced at his sister, humour lighting his eyes for a brief moment, and leaned against her slightly. "We will find you a pin then," he murmured, before sitting down. He met the sly yellow eyes of the strange female without fear. He'd seen eyes like hers before, and knew how she worked. Only the tip of his tail moved, betraying his eagerness to leap at the fiery youngster. A dangerous light flared in his eyes at his sister's words, and he turned his gaze onto the young female, studying her intently. "She is only small, too small to be of any worth as prey,"he answered, no emotion in his voice. "A rabbit would make better prey. At least it guarantees a chase."

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

85 Re: Sunset Point on Thu May 05, 2016 1:30 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Miles looked over his shoulder at the waterfall, his icy eyes locking on the black frame. "How sneaky." The thought bringing a thin smile to his muzzle. His eyes remained on the black wolf before he spoke in reply to Lana's words. "Really, their sense of kinship makes no sense. Personally, I think it's better not to care at all." But his words were absent-minded as the black wolf spoke. "Hmm...but unnecessary actions are a waste of time and energy, don't you think?" He said in chorus with the black-faced she-wolf. It was like she was a magnet of sorts. One thing would come after another with wolves like her around.

He perked up again, the other wolf speaking of haystacks and needles. Her eyes flickered with something, "Rather dark," he'd say. "Wonder where those two came from. If they can't fish, surely they belong elsewhere? Best pick better battles." The criticizing thought wormed into his mind, before it gained a teasing tone. A light heart is a free mind, and Miles was never meant to be someone without one.

"Sorry, I'm late." He glanced over at the young female, smelling of rabbit's blood and the forest. He paused, parting his lips, seeing her obvious disgust at his "house-doggedness." He really should find a way to show those clans he wasn't talking cheap. "Punctuality is a highlight of discipline." He said once Lana had chosen to introduce him. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, fellow rouge." He said, smiling with a sense of mocking; Lana went on to inform the brightly colored female of the pack's circumstances. "No wonder she calls her a fireball. Too bad; I would have liked a fiery personality instead." He thought, his eyes appraising and one-overing the pack wolf. "Decided to come onto the winning side have you?" he said once she'd finished, the mocking smile returning. "Don't worry, loyalty isn't a question until you try something stupid." He said, an undertone of a warning in his voice. Young, impressionable, and possibly immature. What were the odds that this wolf of Lana's would survive outside of her pack's rules and boundaries?

He flicked his ears, the other pair of wolves words seeming to go in chorus with his. "Surely a test is in place? Risk is fun sometimes, but I don't want it if it's someone else's."

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

86 Re: Sunset Point on Sat May 07, 2016 2:44 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa watched the husky with a slightly tilted head, he seemed like a trickster a charismatic one at that and not to be trusted, he looked like he was in partner ship with the brown and black she wolf. The orange wolfs way of looking down at the husky had the brown female shaking her head a little, it was foolish to judge your opponent by species. She knew herself she and her brother had faced and defeated many valiant dogs some of whom were excellent fighters. She tossed her head slightly "Brother I hasten to admit that I doubt she would survive on the streets, let alone the fighting ring. Pack wolves cannot survive well on their own" he was right about the ginger one being less fun to kill than a rabbit. She yawned and glanced into the distance thinking, it might be worth to haunt the streets of Shadesbury for a while it'd be entertaining to pick at the house-dog there.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

87 Re: Sunset Point on Sun May 08, 2016 5:47 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He ignored the husky, though kept an eye on him. It would be stupid to dismiss him as a simple house dog. Instead, Killian stretched, his tail passing through the waterfall nearby, but he dind't care. he caught his sister's glance, wondering where she wanted to go next. Her yawn was catching, and he yawned too, a sly glint in his eyes as he looked at the fiery pup who'd arrived late. "I doubt she'd survive in her own pack lands on her own, sister. She is too weak willed for anything." He shifted his gaze to the other brown female, the one who was the actual threat. There was something about her that appealed to him, and if he'd been alone, he would have stayed. But he was with his sister, who was still hurt, so he tucked those curious thoughts away for later. "Hungry again," he announced, uncaring that everyone could hear him. If he waited any longer, everyone would be able to hear his stomach rumbling regardless.

View user profile

88 Re: Sunset Point on Sun May 08, 2016 12:12 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion narrowed her eyes after Lana told her about the wolves they had met. "They are horribly outnumbered. How could they even stand a chance against all four clans?" she muttered. When the two other wolves gossiped about her, she sent them an irritated glare. She wasn't weak, she wasn't small, and she definitely wasn't going to die out on her own! 'Yet they don't bother to actually find out how capable I am... What cowards,' she thought, her expression as stony as ever. Growling under her breath, she glared at the two unfamiliar rogues, but held her tongue. Glancing back at the husky, Lion lifted her head slightly. The young rogue made no reply, her yellow and orange eyes narrowed and slightly wary. She wasn't stupid enough to think that she could actually fight these wolves and win - they were adults, all experienced and hardy. Though Lion had killed, she didn't know what these canines had done.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

89 Re: Sunset Point on Sun May 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian yawned at the pup's answer, his teeth meeting each other with an audible snap. "First rule of killing, don't get caught." Darkness gleamed in his eyes, and he shook himself, the movement revealing numerous scars and bites that were otherwise hidden from view. He circled the fiery pelted female, curious about her, and wrinkled his nose. "Killing in the open never works," he informed her. "Kill in the shadows, and you survive." He sniffed, sitting next to Mel again. "Pack wolves are always weak, sister." He looked at her, ignoring the other three. "No scars to see at all, too soft to be an equal."

View user profile

90 Re: Sunset Point on Tue May 10, 2016 6:08 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa had no interest in watching her brother toy with the weak pack pup, flicking her brother with her muzzle she murmured in his ear "Whilst you toy with the pack wolf and the brown loner I will go and explore the two-leg nest. I will meet you back at the white glades" taking care to make sure that the others couldn't hear her words she did not wait for his response she did not require his permission to do anything or go anywhere. The brown wolf with her creamy brown throat flicked her ears back before turning and padding away taking care not to slip on the slippery rock. She thought that exploring the two leg place would hold some interesting information, her ears flicked to lay back against her skull.
~Shadesbury Town square~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

91 Re: Sunset Point on Tue May 10, 2016 6:27 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He just flicked his tail in response, content to stay and toy. It had been a while since he'd been able to taunt another. If his sister thought that she was okay to wander around alone, he was fine with that. As long as she didn't open up any of her bite wounds again. He watched her leave quietly, keeping any concern he had for her out of his gaze, making sure to keep only amusement in his eyes for the pack pup. His tail curled around to cover his front feet as he sat, the tip twitching ever so slightly in eagerness.

View user profile

92 Re: Sunset Point on Sun May 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
It seemed the pair of hedonistic loners thought the same of the "Fiery" she-wolf from the woods. And no, he wasn't going to take back his description of the two. Unruly loners lived on their own for pleasure anyway. Miles wasn't going to deny his own involvement with lust and gluttony. But their conversation carried with an air of causality. An odd conversation topic to think about more than often. The two loners really liked to talk down their competition did they? Miles thought a little more of those scars once he'd met the thought with little resistance. "Ohoho...a semblance of nostalgia is there...?" He huffed, turning away from the smaller clan wolf when she'd finally spoken. A puff of air leaving his lungs in dark exasperation. "There is no reason for you to worry your pretty little head about such things." He said, an undertone of resignation to the topic. Who was he to pry with a group of religious wolves? Miles was never into politics or the religious outlook on life, and he was better off with even fewer ties. "Don't you worry she's a little too nostalgic for our tastes, Lana?" He said, turning an icy gaze onto the black faced she-wolf. Finally, a flaw in that toothy grin of hers. He sprouted his own thin smile, attention lost on the loners. "Sad isn't it? To learn from a stranger when you hardly had any direction for that passion of yours." He said, nodding towards the black wolf still remaining. "Nice to make your acquaintance, fight dog." He said, his mind now drawing an accurate conclusion. Smell of sweat and dog was a small hint, but the those intimidation tactics and the scars had merely solidified his argument.

"Where's your Long-leg gone? Kill him yourself?" He added with a small laugh. Freedom hadn't even existed in a world like his.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

93 Re: Sunset Point on Mon May 23, 2016 3:07 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian's mismatched eyes flashed with scorn at the husky's question. Humour laced his voice when he spoke. "Which one would you be referring to then, loner? The one who took me from my mother, the one who trained me, the ones who made a profit off me or the one who always tried to feed me?" He yawned again, ignoring the rumbling in his belly. He kept an eye on the rabbits at the pup's feet, debating sneaking them out from under her nose. "You make a dangerous assumption, dog. We were not pets." His eyes glinted with something almost like Lana's cruelty. "Those fools were afraid of us for a reason, and we earned our reputation fair and square." He rubbed the scar on his foreleg, his eyes darting around to fix on the only threat in front of him - the brown and black female. He wouldn't mind tagging along with her to see what fun could be had. The husky clearly didn't understand how a killer's mind worked. Everything was meticulously planned before anything started, and he had no doubt that the female knew exactly what she was going to do with the pup.

View user profile

94 Re: Sunset Point on Wed May 25, 2016 10:07 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana watched them quietly her yellow eyes glittering with a hard to decipher glint in them. Miles words simply amused her, he clearly had no idea how she worked. There was no way she would make a single step without thinking how everything would work out. The black and brown female grinned slightly getting up she glanced over at the black wolf, not saying anything she picked up one of the rabbits that the lion had brought. She ate silently, stripping the bones of meat before idily flipping the bones into the water watching them splash and then sink down to the bottom of the pool.

95 Re: Sunset Point on Fri May 27, 2016 4:51 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Abruptly growing bored of the others, he stole the other rabbit and trotted off, slinking through the shadows. The black faced female knew he was a killer. if she wanted him to help cause chaos, he was fairly certain that she would know where to find him. She just had that look about her. Wondering if it was time to meet up with his sister again, he headed back for their old den, following his instincts.

-white glades-

View user profile

96 Re: Sunset Point on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:27 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana smirked to herself watching the black wolf slip off no doubt searching for the brown she wolf that was his sister. The black masked she wolf who bore a disturbing resemblance to shadowclans Minkfur shook her head a little her yellow eyes flicking to Lion "There is another clan that will feel your wrath, stormclan. They're soft, and weak, deserving of a lesson of what happens to those who keep the maimed around them. But before that, training in how to kill, there are always more ways than one" she would let Lion eat and then they would follow the scent of Sky the she wolf who had been here earlier with Kody. It was high time they were reminded that they had not escaped from her, the thought made a sharp grin that was quite twisted to appear on her muzzle. Yes... there were so many possibilities it made her black heart sing with excitement.

97 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion's ears flattened at the black loner's remarks. She found it more fun to kill in the open; wolves would fear her, wolves would know that she was powerful and dangerous. Why stay in the shadows, working extra hard to remain unnoticed? She found it cowardly. The adolescent found more glory in killing openly. Saying nothing, she instead lifted her head in defiance. If she was "weak", then why was she here? Why did she manage to kill a full grown warrior? Flexing her claws, she hissed softly when the black male stole her rabbit and ran off. 'Too lazy to kill your own meal, huh?!' she bitterly thought, not making any movement after him. Looking back at Lana, she woofed, "I'd be glad to teach them a lesson." Then she paused, before dipping her head. "I still have plenty of training to do. My old mentor had only just started teaching me the basics of fighting."

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

98 Re: Sunset Point on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:28 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Miles' laugh jingled in the air like a bell. Tied to a anchor and swaying in the indecisive wind. "Is that an inferiority complex I hear? I never said anything about you being some sort of pet, monsieur." He said, giving the scarred wolf a one-over. Best he leave the matter, however. He breathed, and grasped the knot in his chest and pulled it tighter. Keep a lid on the condescension and the doubt. Lana would find some way to hit him over the head with this one; he didn't doubt that. Perhaps he was still bitter and biased. Brainless antics and pups playing with a flame that was much too unpredictable. "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...?" The statement rang true in his head, but for who?

The ground around him grew speckled with stray drops of water. Clatter of prey bones splintering the delicate vigil of silence; one that the Scarred had left behind. A little obscene to see white peeking over the waves, but let Lana do what Lana wants. Surely the sun rose and fell with her bidding?

He padded over to the masked wolf as they spoke of plans and of death and stark white bones. "A lust for knowledge? Quite the trophy, Lana." He whispered in her ear before turning a thin smile to the younger. "Don't let her drag you too deeply into muddy ground. Each of us have a pedestal, Fire Heart." He added before turning to whisk himself off. "Be good, kids! Don't break anything into too many pieces while I'm gone!" He called behind him before disappearing into the tree line. Miles needed to be himself and not tune in too deeply into Lana's dreamscape. He pursed his lips with a little hum. "Perhaps I'll pay the neighborhood a visit?"

~ ???? ~

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

99 Re: Sunset Point on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue

The dogs words were ignored, he was a stirrer wanting a good response from her, good luck with that one Miles. turning to the orange one who was to learn from her Lana considered her. A loose cannon, very well she might as well start putting that cannon to use then, if she remembered right there had been a couple of rumors about of a good prey target for Lion to start working with. “Its time to get going, we have wasted too much time here Lion.” sitting around plotting was always well and good but there was nothing like the chase of hunting down a target and ripping them into pieces. Of course there were plenty of other good ways to be an agent of chaos, like the little war she'd helped spark up between two packs, oh that had been delicious, if she was lucky there would be a fight and some would die. Yellow eyes glittering ominously she stood and shook out her thick brown fur that hadn't shed much since coming into summer, turning the sly wily rogue navigated her way over the slippery rocks heading for the territories. She knew most of them like the back of her paw from her time living there, in time Lion would learn them as well. Perhaps the black brute would help teach the youngster some moves, that'd be an interesting lesson that was for sure.

~Bramble Tangle~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum