An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Tempest's Cavern on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:08 pm

A cave along the east coast of the territory. It opens up to deep caverns beneath the forest and moors floors that span most of the territory. It is hard to gain access to this cave because you must traverse a rocky cliffside in order to reach it.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
The large blue fae was sitting at the edge of the cliffs carefully and quietly. The breeze was running through her fur, making her feel unpleasant chill at time to time. She was watching at the distance patiently as her ears twitched whenever a big wave crashed into the cliffs. It has been a long time since she've seen such a beautiful view.
Bluepaw took a deep breath and sighed. She wished Grizzlypaw could see that beautful view, together with her. But he couldn't, because he died in the fight. Thanks to him she was alive, but thanks to herself she would never be able to see him again.
The she-wolf closed her eyes just for a second. She could still see the metal fences, the humans with the bionix stuff, the blood on the cold floor and the explosion, and her friend calling her name.. "RUN BLUEPAW, RUN!" these words were echoing in her ears.
The wolf growled quietly as she dugged her metal claws in the soft ground. She opened her eyes and took another deep breath. This place made her feel calm but somehow it always reminded her for "The Nightmare". But how she could forget, when whenever she looked at herself she could see her bionic leg and feel the metal backbone in her flesh. But she got used to it. She got used to the uncomfortable glances the other wolves steered at her.
"I am nothing but a tin wolf, I don't feel any pain." she kept repeating that to herself. And even though it sounded someow sad it gave her courage and strength.
Even though her life was now mostly full with sad memories, she still had something that made her smile and that was her family.

View user profile

3 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Where there is a Light,it will vanish away.
Ravenclaw
When Darkness will take it away

The blue tinged wolf scented the salt breeze,it carried the scent of fish,but he could smell the cold foaming sea. Emphasize on the word cold. He sighed and turned around to to back,but not before spotting the other blue wolf. He froze,his paw in midair about to turn around. His thin fur waved in the wind as he turned back to sit down by the fae. Ravenclaw's cyan eyes stared out into the sea. His eyes softened as he felt like he really was at home nearby the water. He took a deep breath and sighed, feeling his tension and energy slowly ebbing away. He yawned and laid his tail on Blue's steel back. "Doing alright,Blue?" She had always seemed sad after the few bunches of wolves had died. He saw her crying when they brought her back to camp. He had never seen the wolf cry before,it almost reminded him of Aurafrost's own troubles. She always expressed it in other ways to vent out her anger and all. "We're one clan altogether,you can talk to us." Ravenclaw finally turned to look at Blue. An expressionless look on his face. [b]"Though,all the mud just drives me crazy.[/i] He smirked and cracked a joke to try and ease the tension.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

4 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Everything seemed so easy. Everything seemed so beautiful and it made you forget all your problems just for a few seconds. But Blue couldn't forget. She will never forget. It was part of her past, present and future.
However, the fae once again stared at the horizon and kept quiet so she could enjoy the sound of waves crashing into the rocks. She felt another chill, but this time not from the pleasant wind. She had the strange feeling that someone is watching her. The wolf did not turn around, only because she caught the smell of a familiar wolf, a clanmate. Soon her suspects were confirmed.
Ravenclaw, a Stormclanner like her, sat next to the blue she-wolf. Even though her bck was from steel, she felt his warm tail over it. His voice made her ears twitch.
The ruby-red eyed wolf appreciated his concern, yet she did not answer to his question. She did not know how to answer. The phrase "I'm ok" disappeared from her dictionary long ago.
Bluepaw knew that Raven is right and she had to try to talk, but to be honest, she did not know what to say when the only thing she thought about was the Facility and the wolves which died.
A faint smile appeared on her muzzle when she heard his joke. But it disappeared quickly. She took a breath and opened her mouth, like she was trying to say something but she didn't.
And suddenly after few minutes she finally spoke.
"I promised them. I promised that we will get out of there together. Bu then, these tall monsters, called twoleggs, came and took them. I never saw them again. I couldn't keep my promise... Now they are all gone.." Blue spoke quietly, but enough loud for Ravenclaw to hear her.
Only memroies remained in her mind. But the worst of all was that whenever the blue fae remind herself about these wolves, she remembered only how the humans carried their lifeless bodies away or how they died under the roof of that forbiden place.

View user profile

5 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw stared quietly at Bluepaw. Waiting for her answer,as she didn't mice to say anything. He turned back to the sea,watching as the foamy white waves slapped into the Rocky cliffs. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle and cleared his throat. He turned to hear Blue finally speak. He patted her on the back lightly. "Now now,it was their destiny...We couldn't have changed it..." He steeled his nerves as so he wouldn't flinch. He was cheering her up,not down right making himself sad. He blinked cyan eyes at the fae and gave a faint smile. "I'd say look at the bright side,everyone else is still here,though,I'm pretty sure you'll say otherwise." His chest hurt every time it pumped blood through his veins. It hurt to think about the others. How they all failed to get them out. He didn't tense up and gouge out the ground with his claws like he wanted to. He sat,relaxed,but depressed,though he refused to show these aspects to Bluepaw.  

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

6 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
The blue fae could not accept his answer. It wasn't their destiny. It was no one's destiny. Actually this hardly could be called destiny. More like nightmare you'll never wake up from. They all deserved to live, but it seemed that the twoleggs thought otherwise.
The large wolf looked at the male as her ruby-red eyes showed her sadness. She tried to hide it but her eyes would never lie. Looking at his cyan blue eyes made her feel somehow calm, yet her mind and feelings were still messed up.
"I guess you're right." She said as she turned her glance to the ocean. "But there will never be bright side for me, not anymore." she said quietly, like she was talking to herself. She was happy to be with her family and clan again, though she hardly showed it, but that couldn't make her forget these horrible things that happened to the all clans.
It was sad. That curious, absend-minded and mischievous blue pup, who always looked at the bright side of the things, now was cold to the world, closed in her own shell, always reminding herself for the past.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

7 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw gave another sigh as he stared put at the ocean again. The breeze combed through their pelts,maybe making them shiver. He thought for some meaningful words to try and encourage her. Maybe a saying? He frowned and the creases in his forehead deepened in thought. He closed his eyes and breathed in the salty breeze. The tang of fish hung on the air. Yet the atmosphere was a bit too dense of anyone to be excited about anything. "Ah!" The tip of Ravenclaw's tail twitched as of a light bulb had gone off in his head. Then he calmed down and stared out at the sea again. "The moon has no bright side,yet it always gives off a bright luster at night. The stars will always be there and easily spotted in the dark. Yet,what happened if there is no dark? Stars will never shine and neither will the moon." He paused to let his words sink if,then he continued again. "The stars and the moon,can't shine without the darkness,yes?" He turned to Blue and sighed deeply at her. "Some may fade to darkness,others might shine like the stars. Though,everything will soon fade. Not everything will always be here,Bluepaw." He continued with a serious look on his face. He wanted to lift the guilt off her shoulders,make her feel better. He hoped it was possible,but maybe not?

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

8 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluepaw sighed. Her eyes were looking at the world hopeless. She felt the breeze going through her fur. The fae felt weak when she thought about her dead friends. Sorrow was anchored in her heart. "I am nothing but a tin wolf, I don't feel any pain." she thought trying to stop feeling so hopeless and weak.
Blue looked at her friend and listened to his words carefully. To be honest she had never thought of it in this way. Ravenclaw had point. But, if there was no darkness, it would be much better, wouldn't it? Only the bright light from the sun that makes you feel warm and safe. If you imagine that the darkness were all the things that happened in the facility and the light was their life before being taken by the twoleggs, then which one would you choose? But maybe she and her friends were the stars. And as Raven said, stars couldn't shine without the darkness.
"Not everything will always be here,Bluepaw." his words echoed in her mind. She knew that one day everything she loved will be gone as well as she, but why it had to be so soon?
"It was too early for them to fade... Too early.." she said as she looked down at the ground. A metallic luster from her left leg caught her eye for a second. Blue felt like a single star in the night sky, far from the others, shining faintly, yet strong enough to be noticed.

View user profile

9 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw's eyes seemed to crinkle with age in the last few minutes with being beside Bluepaw. He sighed at her silence. The sadness was already welling up inside of him. He didn't want to talk about it anymore,but he wanted to lift the weight off the shoulders of the young one. It was unfair they had to die,yes. But denying it was too early for them didn't make much of a difference to the world. No matter how much you wanted it to. He closed his eyes and sighed. "And your saying that,why? 'Cause your sad? Tck!" Ravenclaw stood up and lashed his tail. Clicking his tongue in disgust. "It won't make a difference. They are dead,Bluepaw." His face seemed to shadow over with darkness and despair as he turned around to walk away. Ravenclaw didn't want to hear her lash back at him.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

10 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:24 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluepaw sat on the edge quietly. She had nothing more to say to Raveclaw. It was like the wind blowed his words away. The fae didn't even turn to see where is he going. "Since when dead became equal to forgotten.." she murmered to herself.
The ruby-red eyed wolf decided to stay for few more minutes. Then her jorney around the territory will begin. Blue prefered wandering around all alone rather than sitting in the camp, trying to prevent other wolves looks at her.
Her ears once again twitched at the sounds as she curled her tail around her paws, trying to warm herself atleast a little bit.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

11 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw turned his pace into a trot,then slowly adjusted to a run. His blue tinged legs spread out,feeling the ground under his paws. They scratched the ground,as he brushed past the vegetation in the forest. He gritted a teeth and kept running. Hoping not to talk about everything again. He hated that subject. He wanted to avoid,it but he couldn't. He never could,and it was unfair. He tried to cheer her up,but she didn't want help. You know how worried it made everyone?! Did she even know?! No,of course not! She was being selfish,bottling up all her feelings. Closing everyone out like they were complete strangers. Ravenclaw but the side of his mouth and rushed away. Wanting to leave Blue to her own self.
-Ancient Oak-

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

12 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:32 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Blue waited till the dark wolf disappeared. She took a deep breath trying to hold her tears. No one understood her. It was the same when she was just a little pup and it didn't even change when she became a young fae ready to receive her warrior name. But how could they? They didn't know what it was to be locked in cages, nor what it was like to have something else instead your own limbs. They had no idea what it was like and they dared to tell her how hard they got through this. Of course, the blue fae knew that the others were also worried, but they should never compare their sadness to her's or to the others from the facility.
Bluepaw couldn't forget and she never would. She had to watch how these humans took Aurafrost and Swiftpaw away, and there was nothing she could do. One by one they disappeared behind the white door and never came back. And the worst thing that kept haunting her were the promises she gave but didn't manage to keep.
The blue she-wolf dug her claws into the dust as she growled loudly. Tears ran down her cheeks as she felt sudden frustration. She lowered her head as she took deep breaths several times. It helped her calm down a little but didn't make that feeling of madness disappear.
The wolf's steel backbone shone a little as she rised her head. There was small metalic gleam from her left leg when she moved it forward. And step by step the fae walked away from the cliffs. Not long after that she began running and quickly disappeared from the view.

~ Borders O.o ~

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

13 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup arrives amazed by everything, yipping for the others to hurry up she looks around and feels the wind blow through her fur. She looks for Creekfire Ivypup and Sparrowpup, she yips again. Hoping for them to hurry she sees a little mouse 'perfect time to practice hunting' she said in the back of her mind as she crouched down and jumped hearing the mouse squeak and wriggle in her paws. she put one of her claws in its neck and it dies, she jumped excitedly and waited to show Ivypup Sparrowpup and Creekfire.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

14 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:51 am

Angelfeather was the second to arrive. She skidded to a stop when she reached the part of the area which she had to climb down to get to the caverns. But as she took her first step down, she stumbled as a rock came loose from the ground it was supposed to grip. With a short yelp, she had stumbled on her back, onto the coastline. "One of the reasons I've hated this place."she grumbled. Her eyes scanned her surroundings, catching a glimpse of gold fur. "Pup. You shouldn't wait on such a dangerous part."she huffed, watching as she had caught a mouse.

View user profile

15 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 am

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup arrived third at the Tempest Caverns ahead of Creekfire and Sparrowpup. The roaring and crashing of waves sounded exciting, and the pup padded closer to the edge to get a better view of the lake. "Wow, the lake's so huge!" She commented quietly to herself. She gazed at Lionpup, who was apparently holding a mouse, and she briefly wondered if she had caught it by herself. But something else soon caught her eye. Shortly ahead of them, looked much like a cave, except a lot larger. "That must be the Caverns." Ivy thought, a shiver running through her since it looked dark and cold. Since Angelfeather was close by, she thought she would ask her about it. "Do wolves ever go in there?" She asked the older Warrior, still not taking her eyes off the stony depths.

16 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Sparrowpup looked at the caverns, the lake, everything and its magnificent beauty. Her eyes lit up with a sense of purpose and adventure. "The lake... it's beautiful." She murmured in awe as she looked around. She still had her stick with her and she tossed it from her mouth down into the lake and watched it plunk.

17 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"oh sorry" she said walking by a tree and watching her, the tree was not very far away so she didn't have to worry about a thing. She was about to eat her mouse but didn't. For some reason she wanted to take It back to camp and show Kitpup, excitedly she watched Creekfire.
she got up and looked at Creekfire "im going back to camp to see how Kitpups doing, she was sick a while ago want to see how she is feeling" she said picking up her rather large mouse in her mouth and scampered back to the Stormclan camp

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

18 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup watched Lionpup pad back to camp with the mouse. She heard a 'plunk' and looked down rather confused before she realized that Sparrowpup had dropped her stick in the lake. Rather curious, the pup noticed a small stone lying near the edge of the cliff. She padded forward and picked it up, then dropped it over the edge as well. It made a louder splash then the stick and sunk to the bottom. "Cool." She said, mostly to herself. Ivy then glanced back at Sparrowpup and sniffed the air. "I wonder if there's anything else to hunt." She thought, before catching another scent. "Hey, I think there might be Goldenrod around here." She said, getting excited that she had remembered the name of an herb. Ivy then realized that herbs were probably less exciting to Sparrowpup and drooped her tail a little. "Sorry, I like uh, herbs." She commented sheepishly. The pup then scampered over in the distance where she saw a bright yellow flower poking up. She quickly picked it then trotted back to camp to show Twistedfoot her findings.
~SC Camp~

19 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:26 pm

(Uuuugh, sorry for not posting posting in FOREVER. On my phone, giving a basic post outline, once I get on my laptop I'll fix this))

Creekfire had arrived surprisingly late. He had missed the pups running back to camp. He padded towards Sparrowpup. "Whats with throwing sticks in the water?" he joked.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

20 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Sparrowpup gave a laugh as she pushed at his legs slightly. "I'm seeing how much splash it makes. I didn't like that stick anways." She said with a laugh. A smile was growing on her face as she looked at Creek. "Thanks for getting me out of camp; I couldn't stand the sadness. Don't they all know Silent is still with us in our hearts?" She asked calmly, waiting for an answer from the warrior.

21 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:48 am

Angelfeather had turned her head to Ivypup. "Sometimes. Depending on their reasons."she stated before watching her pad off with herbs in her jaws. A random Creekfire had finally joined them. "Took you long enough."she laughed. She was averting her attention to Sparrowpup. "Hush lil' one. I don't think it'll be the brightest idea to speak of him now when what we wanted was to get away from the memories."she said. Noticing how she had said we, she blatantly shook her head. 'What a foolish mistake to state something so ridicule that does not matter at all to me. It will not happen twice.'she thought with a huff.

View user profile

22 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Creekfire

Warrior

(*Cries* So sorry for not posting earlier!)

Creekfire's deep amber eyes simply darkened as Sparrowpup mentioned Silentwhisper and the reactions to his death once more. She's just a pup, he forced himself to think. She doesn't know any better. The gray brute stayed silent at any commentaries of his old mentor's death; as tears slowly became a growing issue as they welled in his eyes, the warrior closed his eyes for a mere moment, ridding himself of them. The gray StormClan male opened his eyes once more, and he turned his head, giving Angelheart a grateful blink; he was frankly quite surprised, as he had never seen the fae quite as gentle as she had just been. His mind, bringing him back to reality, suddenly remembered Sparrowpup's comment about the stick.
    "Well, that doesn't seem fair to the stick, now does it? You hardly even knew it!" he barked playfully, attempting to change the subject. If it had been a warm greenleaf day, he might would have clambered down to the shore and attempted to leap in after the small twig as it floated away amongst the sea foam; the brute silently cursed the leafbare skies. Seemingly as if on cue for his thinking of leafbare, a sudden wind washed over him like the waves of the water. It sliced through his sleek, RiverClan fur. The handsome masculine's attention was brought to the skies, spotting the twinkling stars above his head. "Its getting late," he muttered, partly to himself. "I think we should be getting back to camp right about now."

Table BG Credit|Table Credit

View user profile

23 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw padded over to the edge of the cliff, his gray eyes glancing down at the cave. So this is the Tempest's Cavern. He shuddered slightly as he noticed the water below. "I'm not RiverClan, I shouldn't have to swim." The warrior grumbled to himself. The water seemed to continue all the way to the horizon, and Barkclaw tried not to think about how deep it might be. The water should be shallow by the cave. Barkclaw told himself, waiting for Minkpaw and Dolphinpaw to come. He caught the recent scents of some of the other StormClan members, and wondered if anyone one else was there, before glancing away from the sea.

View user profile

24 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw nervously climbed down the cliff, hoping no rocks would shift under her step. Unfortunately, one did, and Minkpaw nearly fell. Luckily, she regained footing, before, even more carefully, she made it down. "That was fun..." The brown wolf said, before lifting her head and sniffing the air a bit. "I can't really smell Shadowclaw." She woofed, thinking the warrior hadn't come to the Caverns.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

25 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Creekfire set his broad, thick shoulders as the wind once more sliced through him. His deep amber eyes scanned the ocean sea-foam splashing below him as he watched the small, slight snowflakes that were drifting down from the sky melt as it made contact with the salty water. As the large Warrior retreated from his stance at the cliff edge, he glanced upwards, sniffing the air as he stared at the puffy gray clouds floating above his head. The sudden scent of more StormClan suddenly wafted towards him, and as his eyes trailed along the grounds, he spotted Barkclaw, with a smaller Minkpaw trailing after him. "Hello!" the male called out to the duo with a brief wag of his sleek gray tail. I wonder what those two are doing here, the once RiverClan wolf thought. Hunting? Maybe training? Or perhaps taking a tour? He was simply caught in his thinking as he patiently awaited a greeting in return.

Table BG Credit|Table Credit

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum