An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Okay, I was thinking perhaps we could share any paranormal activity that we've witnessed to become better acquainted with ghosts or spirits. I have my thinks to share, I live with a ghost girl named Shelly who died at the age of 6 from pneumonia. How do I know that much information about her? Well, I'll tell you. I can hear their talking, communicate with them, and see ghosts. Shelly mostly appears as a little girl at the age of 6 with a black and white dress, like a waitress or maid in a mansion. She thinks of me as a role-model, a big sister, and a close friend. So share your paranormal experiences, you may wound up on Syfy one day in the future.
Shared paranormal witnesses and events:

Kitpup's story:
My experience is that the night my mom died, I was laying in bed. I was all alone, no one else was in the house. My dad had gone shopping, and it was just me and him now. Suddenly, I heard breathing, so I stopped mine. But the breathing continued. I had no pets at the time, so it couldn't have been them. And that is my story!

Last edited by Foxpup on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
My experience is that the night my mom died, I was laying in bed. I was all alone, no one else was in the house. My dad had gone shopping, and it was just me and him now. Suddenly, I heard breathing, so I stopped mine. But the breathing continued. I had no pets at the time, so it couldn't have been them. And that is my story!

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
I once had a dream where my parents split upand then they did like six months later :/ not sure if that counts? Postive note though they got back together after a few years

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum