An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 Tempest's Cavern on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

A cave along the east coast of the territory. It opens up to deep caverns beneath the forest and moors floors that span most of the territory. It is hard to gain access to this cave because you must traverse a rocky cliffside in order to reach it.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw glanced up as he heard a sound, seeing Minkpaw nearly fall as she walked down the cliffside. "Careful," He called, prepared to help Minkpaw if she were to fall; the apprentice had made it down the cliff without any more mistakes, however. Hearing his apprentice's words, Barkclaw nodded. "I don't scent Shadowclaw either. Do you think we should go somewhere else after Dolphinpaw arrives?" He called down, fluffing out his brown patched pelt against the cold breeze. The warrior's gray eyes glanced back as he heard another voice, recognizing Creekfire; the other warrior must have come to the Tempest's Cavern as well, perhaps hunting or on a patrol. "Hi Creekfire," Barkclaw replied to the gray-furred warrior, adding; "Minkpaw, Dolphinpaw and I are searching for Shadowclaw. He didn't return from a hunting patrol; have you seen him today?"

View user profile

27 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 am

Creekfire

Warrior

Creekfire's tail dropped lazily to the earth, swishing slightly in the breeze, as the young warrior courteously addressed him. The large masculine adjusted his posture, sinking a little lower to the ground in a relaxed position now that he had been noticed, as he awaited for Barkclaw to finish speaking. The gray-furred warrior's eyes darkened slightly; missing wolves was never pleasant news to be heard. "Why no, I haven't," he replied in a soft bark, casually approaching the duo on large paws. "How long has he been missing?" he started, his ears perked and alert in a curious manner. "I mean, how long have you been searching for him?"

Table BG Credit|Table Credit

View user profile

28 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw dipped her head to the warrior. "Hi, Creekfire." She woofed, before lifting it as her mentor spoke. She quietly listened to the conversation. When Creekfire asked a few questions, Minkpaw decided to speak. "I didn't notice until I arrived back at camp from hunting. He wasn't there..." She woofed, sitting down and shuffling her paws. "We left to patrol not too long ago." She added, her eyes filled with worry.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

29 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust hadn't really investigated this part of the territory. He grumbled a little when he realized that some other wolves where here. He shook his head to clear his thought and instead sat on the cliff itself. He could save time to explore the cave at a later date. The brown warrior yawned loudly and laid down on his stomach. Setting his thickset head on his forepaws. His red eyes stared out in the sea as thoughts flooded his mind.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

30 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw frowned slightly as he heard Creekfire's response; the other warrior hadn't seen Shadowclaw either. Hearing Creekfire's questions, Barkclaw listened as Minkpaw answered him, and nodded in agreement. "I didn't see Shadowclaw when I followed the rest of the hunting patrol back to camp; I remember wondering where he was, but I just assumed that he had followed the others." Barkclaw replied. I guess that Shadowclaw isn't here. Barkclaw thought; surely Creekfire would have noticed Shadowclaw if the warrior had come here? Glancing forward, Barkclaw noticed his brother, Reddust, arrive. Barkclaw frowned slightly once again. Reddust was was also on one of the other search patrols. He doesn't look like he's searching now. Maybe that means that they've found Shadowclaw? Barkclaw wondered, his gray eyes glancing towards Minkpaw. "Perhaps we should get back to camp? I think that the other patrols might have finished." Barkclaw spoke, twitching his ears. If the other patrols had returned, that would either mean that Shadowclaw had been found and was okay... or worse.

View user profile

31 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:22 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw shrugged when Barkclaw spoke. "I guess." She woofed, getting back onto her paws. She looked back at Creekfire with a respectful smile, "Thanks anyway!" The brown wolf said, before she tried climbing back up the rocky cliffside. She carefully made her way up the cliff. When she reached the top of it, Minkpaw breathed a  sigh of relief and looked back at her mentor, waiting for him to come. She then turned and headed back to camp.
~StormClan Camp~

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

32 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust grunted when Minkpaw passed by. He gave an exasperated sigh and stood up. His red eyes went to his brother. He hesitated before speaking. Unsure if he should tell his brother so bluntly. Red gathered his courage and spoke, not afraid of the consequences. "...We found Shadwoclaw. He's dead. You can get back to camp if you'd like." Reddust didn't want to see a reaction, so he turned and trotted away. Not to camp, not yet at least. He still felt like wandering.
-Sc and Wc border-

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

33 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw nodded in return to Minkpaw, seeing the apprentice climb back up the cliff before he turned to Creekfire. "Yes, thanks for helping." The warrior replied politely after his apprentice had spoken, stepping forward and slowly climbing up the cliff side. His gray eyes glanced towards Reddust and he nodded slightly in greeting to his brother, uncertain if Reddust seemed to be hesitating before the other warrior spoke. Barkclaw's pelt bristled in surprise; he opened his mouth to speak, although Reddust had trotted away. Shadowclaw's dead? But how? We were only hunting! The brown-patched warrior thought, blinking. I should have stayed back to look for Shadowclaw after I'd finished hunting. I didn't know... that he was missing. Barkclaw thought, flicking his tail in frustration. His ears flattened back as he walked forward, glaring towards the ground. He didn't want to see anyone in his Clan get injured... or worse, and Barkclaw couldn't help but feel as if he had let down the Clan by not finding Shadowclaw soon enough.

~StormClan camp~

View user profile

34 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Creekfire

Warrior

Creekfire's friendly state remained, unbroken by the act of Minkpaw taking her leave. The brute's sleek tail hung limply at his rump now, having lost the energy to beat the air any longer. He stood, his burly legs locked and frozen in his current position, as Reddust made a sudden and quite random approach for his fellow young warrior. Allowing his mane to be ruffled ever-so-slightly by the cooling breeze, the StormClan masculine simply took the time to relish in the luxury of the warming winds. Newleaf has come, a satisfied voice sang in his mind. The earthen scent wafted through the air as a warm batch of cookies would in a kitchen, curling amongst the atmosphere and tickling his nostrils; it was the shout that rang through the realm, foretelling of fresh vegetation sprouts and the budding of new offspring.
The massive wolf was torn from his thoughts by stems, the moisture sucked from their dead strands, becoming crumpled by crushing paws. Reddust, too, had left their presence, vanishing into the mass of greenery before the two remaining males. Creekfire noticed a depression amongst Barkclaw's stance that was not present a moment before, a veil of grief draped over the brightness of his eyes and the swishing of his tail. However, before the Gray Wolf's baritone voice could reach out to the fellow Clanmate, he too disappeared in the wake of his brother's dark form. Clueless to Shadowclaw's death, as his ears were not so finely tuned to capture Reddust's voice from such a distance. However, the warrior felt his inner conscience was whispering to him, tickling the fur of his ears with warm puffs of breath. It was not his place here any longer, as a greater trouble was arising. So he too stood, his claws sinking into the soft earthen soil as, black nose twitching in slight, the figure began to trot the route towards the camp.

~SC Camp~

Table BG Credit|Table Credit

View user profile

35 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivory navigated her way down the steep cliff and headed into the caves, wanting to sit by herself and just think, there was a spot deep in the caves complex that she'd dedicated to her sister. She headed toward that spot ignoring some of the bats that squeaked on their way out, she splashed her way through a shallow river that was left behind as the tide receded. The white wolf enjoyed the physical exertation of her muscles as she moved up and over ridges. Finding the spot where she'd lain her sisters necklace to rest Ivory sat down and closed her eyes,

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

36 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:20 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder padded up his ears flat against his skull with irritation, stupid stupid Forsaken'soul' he had always been useless and now he was even more so! Graystar was weak willed, she'd probably let the idiot stay as a warrior when really he should go into the elders den where he belonged. The brute huffed to himself walking up into the cavern where the faintest scent of Ivoryfrost could be smelled.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

37 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The now mud covered male slipped through the territories, ignoring the scents of other wolves that told him he was trespassing. He didn't care, though he made sure to keep out of the freshest smells, not wiling to bump into anyone else. He stuck to the shadows, wandering over to the caves, curious about the very fresh scent. It didn't seem a place that wolves would venture in very often, though the darkness appealed to him. Placing his paws silently, he followed the scent, trusting to the mud covering him to hide his own smell.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

38 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:30 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder was angry with the world, what kind of clan would let a blind young warrior remain a warrior! He didn't deserve to be an elder either as being an elder was a reward for seasons of service to the clans that selfish little twerp hadn't even defended the clan once. He'd heard plenty about Minkfurs hassle trying to get him to fight, the young warrior was weak and quite pathetic in his minds eye, the iberian wolf missed the mismatched eyes of the black wolf that was watching him. The rogues smell hidden by the mud he was caked in, he paced backwards and forthmuttering to himself.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

39 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The other wolf's movements amused Killian, in a dark sort of way. Deciding to see what fun he'd get out of baiting him, the young male sat at the entrance to the cave, blocking the exit. He tilted his head, dark thoughts glittering in his mismatched eyes. "Temper, temper," he said lightly, already enjoying himself. "That's a bad thing for a fighter to have. Should learn how to control it, hm?" What light there was in the cave lit the scar over his muzzle, one of the few that were visible to mar the glossy black pelt, though he was smeared with mud. This strange wolf didn't look like a fighter. Not enough scars, therefore not someone to be respected.

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

40 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:41 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder turned with a low growl at the words, his pale amber eyes meeting the mismatched ones he revealed his sharp white teeth. "You're not of stormclan, turn your butt around and get out of here mangy dog" he snapped his anger and resentment of the wolves back in camp finally bursting into a boil. He wanted a fight he wanted to take his anger out on someone, preferably he'd rather attack stupid little forsakensoul but if this strange black wolf with the scar over his muzzle wanted a fight why he was all ears. The Iberian wolf who had gone under change from the insecure wolf he'd been before to this one that was angry with the world watched him

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

41 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:47 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian just laughed softly, quite enjoying himself. This would be even more fun than he'd thought it would be. "Stormclan? What a strange name for a pack. Must be quite the little party you have going. Can't begin to imagine why you're out here all on your own." Sarcasm dripped from his words, ignoring the insult. he'd had much worse thrown at him over his short life. He took a few steps forward, placing his paws carefully. "Decide to try your life as a loner, did we? You're much too soft to be out on your own, pup. Run along to your mother before you get hurt"

View user profile

42 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The snide Iberian listened to the strangers comments and smirked bitterly "Nice try mangey, Mothers already gone. I'm still with the pack although thats none of your business" he snapped the brute taking a few steps towards this stranger. This guy had no business being here, this was claimed territory "you must be a pretty bad loner if you can't read territory markers" he growled wanting the fight wanting to take out all the anger that was building.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

43 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:57 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
"Oh, those were territory markers?" He pretended to be surprised. "I did wonder why the pups were being taught to relieve themselves all over the place." He smirked, thoroughly enjoying himself. This wasn't even a challenge, and he bounced on his paws a little, a subtle movement that was rarely picked up by his opponents, but one that he only did when he was ready. Of course, this mangy mutt had made so many mistakes already, the first was letting himself be snuck up on, and then of course, actually listening to Killian.

View user profile

44 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:03 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder growled at the words, his yellow gaze just dying to lash out at smething. The wolf had always been foolish, once upon a time he'd been left behind by his family, he had never been anyones favourite and he doubted that if he died anyone would remotely miss him. He was a replaceable soldier, if not a soldier than indeed very replaceable, he missed the slight signal that the black brute was ready to fight too caught up in the storm in his own head.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

45 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:07 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
"Oh, what's that? Too cowardly to defend yourself? I thought as much." Snide glee was clear in his gaze, the only thing that he allowed to be shown to the other wolf, and he turned his back on the coward, as if to leave. "Not worth the energy to fight," he said softly, almost talking to himself. he knew exactly where the other male was, and if he'd read him right, he knew exactly what he would do next. Internally thanking his sister for teaching him the small subtle tricks, the black wolf waited, anticipation fizzing through his blood.

View user profile

46 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:11 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The sick snide glee in the strangers gaze had him chomping at the bit, a little part of him almost wanted to die. A secret small part that saw no point in continuing on, he wasn't good enough for his family, he wasn't good enough for the clan. Was he never know what it was like to be loved?No he wasn't, the brute flicked his tail when the stranger turned his back on him. Like how his sister and brother had, like how his parents had, anger filled him and he threw himself at the other wolf without a care of the consequences.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

47 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:14 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Oh how good it felt to be right. With a quick movement, Killian dropped to his belly and rolled, avoiding the other wolf with lightning fast reflexes. His eyes were lit up with delight at being able to fight on his own terms, and he leapt at the other wolf, pinning him long enough to slash at his fur before darting away. He was going to take his time with this, yes he was. it was too much fun not to.

View user profile

48 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:03 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder watched with surprise as the stranger ducked out of the way, finding himself pinned and a slash to slice through him he snarled in pain struggling. On his paws again helooked around trying to find the other canid. His side hurt, leaking crimson red liquid onto the caverns floor, finally seeing the other black wolf he darted forward aiming to suddenly sweep to the ground and grab the strangers leg and hopefully break it.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

49 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:06 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
"Dear me, how predictable." Killian lifted his paw out of the way, allowing the wolf to blunder into him. It wouldn't do to discourage him, after all. Better to let him land some hits, keep him thinking he had a chance. It was much more fun that way. Whipping around like a snake, he fastened his jaws on the other male's ear, deep enough for his teeth to meet, and ripped away, taking half the ear with him. Blood dripped from his muzzle as he stood, watching the fool who thought he could take on him.

View user profile

50 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:15 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder grunted when his muzzle thudded into the black fur, a yipe of pain leaving him when his ear was torn off, shaking himself off sending hot drips of blood flying Adderstrike turned and looked around for the mangy flea bitten no good rogue who had taken his ear. It was now he was privately scolding himself for letting himself get drawn into a fight inside a dark cave, he couldn't find the rogue and so found himself a corner so he couldn't get taken from behind again.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum