An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 Tempest's Cavern on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

A cave along the east coast of the territory. It opens up to deep caverns beneath the forest and moors floors that span most of the territory. It is hard to gain access to this cave because you must traverse a rocky cliffside in order to reach it.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian chuckled darkly, sitting in the shadows as he watched the other wolf carefully as he backed into a corner. "Now that's the first smart thing you've done. Too bad it won't work, pup." He slipped forward, his side brushing along the wall of the cave until he was almost touching the other male, his belly close to the ground. With a swift movement, something learned from his sister, he closed his jaws around one of the other's front paws, biting hard enough to feel the bones crack before he darted away, almost prancing in glee. His strange eyes glinted in what little light there was as he paused at the entrance, letting himself be seen for a brief moment.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

52 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder looked around trying to find the owner of the voice, too late he felt the teeth close around his paw and the wolf for the first time screamed in pain. Finally his paw was released and he stood there panting his paw kept carefully above the ground, seeing the wolf at the entrance he remained where he was instead showing his fangs in slight defiance. The wolf growled, not caring now that hew as probably going to die, everyone was going to die one day his day was just today

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

53 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:30 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
So now he chose to try and be brave. Despite what he'd thought before, Killian almost regarded the other wolf with respect. It was hard to face down death with defiance in one's eyes, and this wolf was trying just that. Even so, the black rogue was still having too much fun to make it a quick death. "So quiet now, little pup? You surprise me." He made no movement towards the brute, waiting to see what would happen, confident that with him only able to use three legs, he'd be able to keep himself mostly out of harm's way. Not that the bumbling fool had drawn blood anyway.

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

54 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:36 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder lifted his muzzle and growled again, comforted with the thought that no one would miss him he tentatively set his paw down on the ground twitching at the pain. The pain was unbearable yet it cleared his mind in a way, "I doubt you'd stare down death so defiantly, twisted-heart, cease your playing and end this. Although i doubt you're man enough to do little more than your slow torture" he huffed and growled at him again

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

55 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:45 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
The words only made Killian laugh darkly once again. He spoke more truth than he realised. The black wolf, only just over two years old, was truly twisted from what had been done to him. He cared little for what others thought of him. "Ah, if only you'd shown your courage, or what is left of it, earlier," he said softly, stalking forward slowly. "I might have decided not to play with my food then. But know this, I await eagerly for my own death, and it will come sooner than anyone will expect." The half-unexpected request for him to end the wolf's life was changing his opinion of the other brute. maybe he'd be a little quicker about his play.

View user profile

56 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:53 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder watched him from his pale yellow eyes, " Food? What are you going to do? Eat me? Well i Suppose that makes me somewhat useful" he flicked his head forcefully holding onto his courage forcefully for what else had he left? He wasn't going to walk away from this alive, he was simply going to vanish, a statistic, nobody would find him here. He doubted they'd even search, that Moonbreeze would be pleased that he was gone not realizing that someday she too would die and nobody would care.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

57 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:59 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
"Now unfortunately for you, I'm not hungry just at the moment. Let's consider it just a particular saying of mine, shall we? Now, what to do next, what to do." There were so many choices that he could do with the wolf now at his mercy. He almost didn't know what to choose. He stalked closer, close enough for the other brute to lash out if he so desired, searching the pale yellow eyes. Finding what he was looking for, a shred of courage, he lifted his muzzle. "Since you have given me much fun on my first day of freedom, I'll give you the choice of how to die. How's that for a bargain, hm? Fair, don't you think?"

View user profile

58 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:03 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
He resisted the urge to lash out at the black wolf, suspecting it to be a trap, his weight was off center as he was keeping most of his weight off of his front paw that had been crushed. His first reaction was, what a pity, before his pale amber eyes glared into the storm grey and sea green eyes that belonged on the black wolf. The question had him reply quite bluntly "A quick one, painful if you must but the quick exit is one i'd prefer" His words spoke the truth of how he felt.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

59 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:12 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian sat, his head tilting as he studied the wolf. So he was asking for a warrior's death, even though he hadn't fought like a warrior. But he was still brave enough to ask for death and not beg. "Well, since I don't break a deal, my friend." He rubbed his muzzle along the scar on his leg again, his eyes still carefully trained on the older wolf in case of an attack. he didn't think it likely though, not now. The other wolf was broken, just like he'd seen in the pits and the rings. No will left to fight or live. With a quick swipe of his paw, he knocked the other's unharmed front leg out from under him, and had the brute's throat in his jaws, not pressing hard enough to kill him. Not yet.

View user profile

60 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:14 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder watched him quietly, watching the thoughts that glittered in the wolves eyes, finally he was told that the stranger didn't break his word. He soon found himself on the ground and in the black wolfs grip. Now about to die his thoughts turned towards Dolphinsplash, she'd been why he'd kept living for as long as he had, but he didn't know if she'd even register that he was gone. His yellow eyes stared at nothing pain coursing through him as he thought of the beautiful she wolf that had captured him so easily.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

61 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:22 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian snapped his jaws closed, feeling the blood rush into his mouth, and dropped the dying wolf. He watched him for a few seconds and then touched the other's muzzle silently, an old habit of his that he'd done to every dog or wolf he'd killed, a simple touch to let them know he'd respected their fight. Though this one hadn't fought him, he'd been fighting something else. Finished in the caves, the dark wolf, barely out of puphood, trotted out, ignoring the blood that was splattered over his muzzle and chest, retracing his steps back to the old ruins that he'd found.

-Tilesford Manor-

View user profile

62 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:33 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She didn't know how she'd gotten here, her paws had taken on a mind of their own and the next thing she knew she was in a cave. Still shaking she looked around and froze seeing a half decomposed corpse lying on the floor, padding forward she stared at the maggots that wriggled in the putrid flesh. She wasn't bothered by the smell, after all she'd smelt worse, the stink of death something she was used to. Sitting there staring at the corpse of a wolf that had once been Adderstrike the tiny thing began to loose it, crazy laughs and bursts of speech filling the air and echoing off of the walls of the cave "Maggoty maggoty maggot! she is worth nothing yes she deserves punishment yes yes teeth in her pelt teeth in her pelt!" more laughter like this was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. "They don't know anything! stinking sewer rats with ticks, fleas and puppies knees!" she laughed until her sides hurt. Her head hurt from the words and the laughter, "voices voices dancing in her head, children squalling, birds a calling! all with something different to say!" she snickered to herself before bursting out into song.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

63 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:03 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The freshest scent was of his maggsie, and his feet picked up the pace, following her smell, and the smell of death through the caves."Little three leggers is braveses," he said gently, coming up behind her to nuzzle at her back in greeting. "Will the little whiteness come aways with the golden sollies?" He wanted her away from those that didn't want her. He could take care of her, and she was more than capable of taking care of herself. Those pea-brained pack wolves had no idea what she could do.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

64 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Instantly when Dolphinsplash got there she smelled death, a loner and another stormclan scent. She quickly padded over two where the source of the smells were coming from. She saw Maggotpaw, and the loner Sol looking at something. As she got closer she had to resist the urge to throw up at the site of the maggot infested body. She reached down to smell the corpse and her heart froze. She recognized that scent, it was Adderstrike's. She looked over his body to see what had killed him and notice the scent of another loner and the wound on his neck. She lifter her muzzle an let out a sorrow filled howl. While she had been trying to give her friend space, he had been lying here dead. She then turned to Maggotpaw. "Maggotpaw, Adderstike here was killed by a loner. And he could still be on our territory so just be careful okay. Im heading back to camp to bury him." She told the apprentice before grabbing the scruff of Adderstrike's fur and dragging his body back to camp.

Stormclan Camp

View user profile

65 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The maggot watched Dolphinsplash not understanding why she cared so much about the corpse, it wasn't a wolf to the twisted little apprentice. It was just some dead thing that stank, although the stench was something she was surpisingly used to. Looking up at Sol her yellow eyes glittered "A maggot wishes to stay with the pack for a while longer, she wishes to irritates those who hate hers" she cackled darkly a twisted sinister look showing her pale eyes. Yes... she would irritate and spite them, she nosed sol before adding "A maggot will come find the sol when it is ready" she told him, thankfully Dolphinsplash was already gone by the time she had begun speaking. In reality the only one who had a hope of controlling her was the loner that stood before her, she turned on her paws not wanting to drag it out and become more conflicted.

~Stormclan camp~

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

66 Re: Tempest's Cavern on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:14 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The golden wolf nodded, nuzzling her as she left He sniffed around the cave for a while longer before also leaving, wondering where his paws were going to take him this time. He didn't particularly want to let the pack wolves think they'd won, but he needed to keep his maggie safe, so it would be batter to keep off their territory for now. Picking up his paws, he trotted off, no real destination in mind.

-white glade-

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum