An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 Fire Swamp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 pm

It is really like the opposite of its namesake. Rather marshy with quicksand and stunted trees. It is easy to lose a scent here, and also easy to get lost in the mist that rolls in rather quickly once the sun begins to set and dusk arrives.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Silktuft

Warrior
The small white female slowly took herself to stop as she looked around the swamp. The fog circled around the area as she breathed softly. The female looked around as the water softly came almost to her ankles. Twitching her ears, the female looked around the swamp and stepped carefully in the water, knowing that the vibrations could scare prey away. Looking around, the female saw a medium frog peeking out of the water. The female stood still, as she knew she slightly blended in with the fog. The female crouched, sending small waves in all directions, though that did not scare the frog away. Swiftly, the female dashed forward and clamped her claws on the frog as her teeth came in afterward. The prey had been killed. Slowly, the female looked around as her paw remained on the lifeless, water-dweller. Swiftly, the female coughed for a few seconds before regaining herself, looking about the fog. Wondering if she should catch more, the female twitched her ears at the sound of the swamp

Signature Credit
Credit to Whomever made the avatar

View user profile

3 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:40 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Soon Luna arrived. She wasn't expecting that kind of view. A swamp withquicksand and stunted trees. It was rather marshy, but to be honest she liked the view of the wilderness. Making a few steps forward she felt something quite soft under her paws. The fae had stepped in a muddy puddle. Her brown fur quickly became durty and flattened around her paws. The warrior sighed. "I don't see much prey here." she thought as she looked around. Silktuft's figure popped infront of her eyes. It seemed that the white fae had found something to do and it wasn't different from Luna and her patrol plans. The she-wolf flicked her tail and took few steps forward. It wasn't the best experience she had, after all getting all muddy wasn't something she enjoyed, but it somehow reminded her about her childhood and how much she enjoyed going on long walks around places like this one.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

4 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust managed to keep out of the half frozen puddles of muddy water. He was already cold enough with the frosty dirt under his paws. He clenched his jaw to keep from moaning in the numbing pain that shot through his legs. He stopped behind Luna,and spotted a white figure on the water. Silktuft. The name quickly registered in his brain. It was like all his clan mate's scents were hard-wired into a brain. He lashed out his tail. And opened his mouth to call out to her,but was thinking of what to greet her with.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

5 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw carefully sidestepped around the thin ice, covering the muddy water. "Don't fall in, don't fall in..." She repeated to herself, skirting around a puddle. 'Of all the places, we have to patrol in the swamp? What numbskulls would try skipping around, falling into pools and freezing to death?' The apprentice thought, as she accidentally stepped into thin ice. Her front paws went through and into the muddy water.  Letting out a surprised grunt, Minkpaw scrambled back, flicking the mud off her paws. "Gross!" She growled, before trotting up to Reddust and Lunalight. The apprentice lifted her head, smelling another StormClan wolf. She had to squint to see the white pelt of Silktuft.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

6 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
(IT'S FIRDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!!!! AND I SAW A STRAY BLACK CAT THAT CROSSED MY PATH!!)

Shadowclaw trotted into the swamp. Not caring whether or not he splashed into the puddles. His legs were already numb,what difference did it make if he tried to avoid them? He took a deep breath and sighed loudly. His breath turning white as it met the chilly air. He turned towards the swamp and scanned his environment. He spotted a white wolf fishing around for something. Somehow she successfully caught a frog,but she hadn't gotten anything else. Reddust seemed to be struggling for a greeting and Luna was too busy looking around for prey. Minkpaw was being a pup,playing or maybe she was avoiding,the dirt. Shadowclaw sighed and cleared his throat. Hopefully he caught the fae's small attention span. "Hey! Silky! You having then playing in the mud there?" He smirked mischievously and waited for an answer.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

7 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw padded in behind the others in the patrol, his gray eyes glancing around the swamp. It's kind of similar to ShadowClan territory. He thought to himself; at least there was something that could remind him of the place where his parents had once lived. The warrior wasn't paying much attention to where he was placing his paws, and let out a yelp, startled, as his back left paw became stuck in some sand. Managing to scramble out quickly, Barkclaw muttered to himself in annoyance, shaking out the mud and sand from his pelt. From up ahead, he heard the growl of his apprentice, and caught Silktuft's scent. I guess she must be hunting here too. Barkclaw thought, cautiously padding around the mud puddles as he stopped nearby his patrol.

View user profile

8 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 am

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust glanced back at Shadowclaaw as he greeted Silktuft. His ears twitched unsurly. His red eyes narrowed as he turned back to the white fae. ”Hey! Want to join us,Silktuft?” He barked loudly iver at her.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

9 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:33 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight glanced arond. She took a deep breath trying to scent any kind of prey. The only thing she could scent was the mud and the flimy frogs in the puddle. She frowned. To be honest the brown fae had never tried to catch a frog before. Fishes, rats and elks but never.. frogs. She felt somehow unsure about this, but it didn't mean she should not try, right?
The warrior glanced at her clanmates as her ears twitched. "So are we going to try catching some frogs?" her voice was like she was joking.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

10 Re: Fire Swamp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:35 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Reddust gave a side-long glance at Lunalight,but he turned back to Silktuft. His shoulders shrugged,but his attention was focused on the white wolf. His ears twitched in the wind that seemed to pick up. The smell of ozone filled the air. Which was unusual in the swamp. His red eyes narrowed. "Is it...Snowing?" He mumbled to himself. Red glanced upwards,and the cloud were dark gray. He started watching as the white specks of frozen air and water started floating down to earth. His eyes widened,and the snow hung on the fringes of his brown fur.

Shadowclaw didn't hear an answer. He frowned and left his weight shift into his right front paw. It sank into the mud,but stopped at the frozen ground under his paws. He flexed his toes,and let his dull claws scratch the dirt.
The dark gray wolf turned to Luna,but he didn't laugh at her 'joke'. He lashed out his tail and turned to dart towards the stunted trees. He shuffled as quietly through the mud as he could. Not that anyone really could. It splattered around,but the croaking of frog still rang through the slowly darkening dusk.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

11 Re: Fire Swamp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw heard his brother's offer to Silktuft, although so far the other warrior had not yet responded. His gray eyes turned to his mother as he heard Lunalight mention hunting frogs. "Frogs? I don't think I've hunted those before." He said, his voice slightly quiet. Frogs were ShadowClan prey; I should be good at catching them, right? The young warrior wondered. Barkclaw blinked as he felt something land on his pelt, glancing up towards the dusk sky. Clouds were spread out along the horizon, and it almost appeared as if it were raining mist. Hearing his brother's mumble, Barkclaw realized that it must have been snow; he couldn't remember if he had seen snow before. I hope it won't interfere with hunting. He thought, scenting the air for any signs of prey.

View user profile

12 Re: Fire Swamp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:45 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna was a Shadowclanner but she never really hunted frogs. The fae smiled at her clanmates then turned around and looked at the muddy water. It was hard to see anything at all but she could still spot if something is moving. She narrowed her eyes and looked at one of the muddy puddles. She made  a step forward when one frog jumped infront of her face. Luna's eyes widened but her reaction was made too late and she didn't manage to catch it. The only thing she got was more mud on her fur. This will be tough. she though and once again observed the water.

View user profile

13 Re: Fire Swamp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
While the others played around in the mud,Shadowclaw was busy hunting. Muddy water dripped down his fur. Matting it down to a messy,yet slightly sleek figure. His gray fur camoflaged him in the dark shadows. He didn't feel like having some kind of amphibian. His nose crinkled. The scent of the others disappeared. "Huh...?" He looked around for the odd foursome left behind. His golden eyes were wide in fear and surprise. The fog started rolling into the swamp. Chilling him to the bone. He didn't panic though,at least not on the outside.
The gray wolf took a deep breath and started splashing backwards towards where he came. Little did he know that two beady eyes peaked out of the water.

(Dun,dun,dun!!)

Wanderer of the Streets

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

14 Re: Fire Swamp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust glanced at him mom trying to grab some frogs. He sighed exasperated and glanced around for anything else to hunt. He didn't seem to notice the fact that Shadowclaw had disappeared his ears twitched at the repeating croaks in the air. He growled under his breath in annoyance.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

15 Re: Fire Swamp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw glanced around in the fading sunlight, finally spotting something leap forward just a few fox-lengths away. Frog, I think. The warrior thought to himself. He could hear the others in the patrol begin to hunt, and Barkclaw crouched down, padding forward as he approached the frog. It let out a croak and jumped away, perhaps unaware of Barkclaw. The brown-patched wolf was about to spring, stepping forward slightly, before he felt his back paws start to sink into the mud. Not again, Barkclaw thought in annoyance, scrambling forward and startling the frog in the process. It hopped away, and Barkclaw growled after it. I didn't want to catch you, anyways. The wolf grumbled in his thoughts, searching for another frog or toad.

View user profile

16 Re: Fire Swamp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw looked at Lunalight with a little confusion in her eyes. "Frogs? Gross!" She spat, but she stalked around in annoyance. A croak made her ears perk, and the apprentice slowly crept forward, until she figured she could leap out onto it. But as she sprung into the air, the frog took off. That left Minkpaw to crash into the ice, and she broke through. "Eep!" She yelped, attempting to climb out. "Cold, cold, cold!" The apprentice whimpered, finally getting out. "Stupid frog! You'll be joining the fresh kill pile!" The brown wolf growled, before continuing to look for the creatures.

View user profile

17 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:08 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna tilted her head as she checked on her clanmates. It seemed that they also had difficulties in catching frogs. She then looked back at the muddy puddle and narrowed her eyes. One slick creature won't beat a Shadowclanner. she though as she observed the water. Suddenly she spotted something moving. Without waiting for an invitation, the she-wolf made a step forward in order to make the frog jump. This time she was ready. Unexpectedly the thing that came out of the mud was a toad, but that didn't stop the warrior. She shot muzzle forward with open jaws, and managed to catch the creature. As she expected it tried to jump off her muth and almost did, but Luna was not afraid to get dirty so the minute it almost leaped out of her muzzle she made a few steps forward. She sank to her elbows but held the frog. She bit a little harder on it until it went limp. She took deep breath with a relief.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

18 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw narrowed his eyes and heard some more splashing towards the side. He guessed it was Lunalight and crept towards the sound. He watched as brown figures came closer. He stopped,wondering if they were trees or not. He heard some croaking from behind him,so he continued on a bit faster. He felt his paws grow heavier as he struggled through the swamp. Till his foot stuck there. The gray wolf struggled to pull his paw out,and it came out with a loud pop. Shadowclaw growled and decided to go around the hole. He started struggling back to the others. His fur covered in mud.

(That was a very bad post...)

Wanderer of the Streets

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

19 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Blue appeared on the horizon. She could see the large group of wolves in the distance. It seemed they were hunting, but what exactly in this muddy area. Frogs.. she though hearing some croaks. The blue fae stopped on a hard ground. She looked at the muddy puddle that her mother and sibling were in and then once agin glanced at them. Her eyes was cold as usually. But this time, the moemnt she looked at her mother they filled with pain. She knew that Lunalight will react with sadness and being the one telling her the bad news made her feel guilty, somehow.
"Um, mother..I.. I have to talk with you.." she said. She did not dare to look her in the eyes. Her head was lowered while she was waiting for her mother to reply or come to her.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

20 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust turned to a new voice in the fog. He blinked his red eyes and noticed he was staring back at red ones. "Bluemoon...?" His red eyes narrowed in suspicion. She never approached them lately. It was like she wanted to be only with herself. Then he noticed the look of worry on her face. "What happened?"

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

21 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw carefully stepped around, hoping she could find another one of those icky creatures.  She heard a nearby croaking. "Got you now..." The apprentice whispered, carefully stepping forward. Soon, she had the frog in her sights. Leaping forward, Minkpaw nearly landed on top of the animal. If tried to hop away, but Minkpaw caught under her paw.  The slimy amphibian went limp. "Ha! Your no match for Minkpaw the Great!" The apprentice boasted, puffing out her chest. She picked up the frog and padded back to Lunalight. "I gout un!" Minkpaw said through the frog.

View user profile

22 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Blue didn't dare to raise her head up. She was looking at her paws, trying to hide that sad feeling which was rising in her. She swallowed as she opened her muzzle. No words came out of her. Then she digged her claws in the ground and growled quietly to herself. Why only sadness and sorrow is following my family? she thought. The blue fae then took a deep breath and glanced at her clanmates. "Silentwhisper is dead. I'm not sure what happened, most of the others say it's because of his age." She then looked at her mother. "I thought it is right to tell you so you can take your last goodbye with him." she murmured as she once again lowered her head.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

23 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
The brown wolf looked at Minkpaw and nodded happily seeing her catching a frog. Luna was still holding the toad, she caught a minute ago, in her jaws when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and narrowed her eyes. The fog was thick, but she could see the blue fur and ruby-red eyes of her daughter. She smiled at her and tried to go near her when suddenly she stopped. The corpse of the toad fell down in the mud as Lunalight made a step backwards almost falling in the mud. However, she managed to hold on her paws. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked down. "Thank you for telling me, Bluemoon." she said with trembling voice. Then the chocolate brown fae got out of the muddy puddle as quick as she could and looked at the others. "I.. I.. I will leave you for now, I'll try to get back as fast as I can, if you of course decide to continue hunting.." she said as she hardly tried to make a fake smile appear on her muzzle. Then she nuzzled her daughter and quickly ran to the camp.

~Stormclan camp~

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

24 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:24 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluemoon nodded at her mother then sighed. She saw the sadness in her eyes, she saw the pain. The blue fae looked down for a second before glancing at her siblings. "I.. I will be going too." she said quetly. The young warrior flicked her tail and turned around. She made few steps forward before tilting her hear back. "See you at the camp." she murmered. Maybe.. she thought, before trotting away.

~Stormclan camp~

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

25 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust pinned his ears to his head. He didn't really feel sadness,more of anger. "I'm going too." The brown warrior ran off after his sister and mother. Red was wondering what Barkclaw was going to do,but he didn't stop and wait for an answer.
-Sc camp-

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum