An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where did you guys go? on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Hey everyone. So I was thinking to myself about the site, and realized something. It used to be I would go to bed and when I woke up, I'd have 80 notifications. Now, I'm lucky to get 1. Where did everybody go?

2 Re: Where did you guys go? on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Reddust

Warrior
I'm still here. Reason everyone's not rping,is because most of them are at the gathering,and Firestar still hasn't posted yet. *~*
So we're waiting,relax. It'll be fine!

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

3 Re: Where did you guys go? on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:21 pm

School seems to be constantly weighing me down with homework so that is where I have been. It might be reasoning for someone else too.

4 Re: Where did you guys go? on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Snowstar

Clan Leader
Schools been a butt.
Though I get to write stories on my notepad when I'm bored. Just posted a chapter on the writing a board. >u<

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum