An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

1 Fire Swamp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is really like the opposite of its namesake. Rather marshy with quicksand and stunted trees. It is easy to lose a scent here, and also easy to get lost in the mist that rolls in rather quickly once the sun begins to set and dusk arrives.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:17 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The adolescent young female watched as he stepped closer and sniffed at her leg curiously, which didn't bother her, she wasn't like twisty-foot she accepted and lived with her missing leg. For what else could she do? Her yellow eyes brightened when the stranger spoke, finally someone who spoke her language! The white and black pup waggled her tail back and forth and appeared interested when he spoke about finding a frog or two to share. "A sol can catch his food? A maggot knows not how to find her own food, a maggoty maggot would like to learn to catch her own tasty treats!" she told him wriggling her tootsies in the muddied area. She always had to lean forward a little spreading most of her weight over her front paws, her bright yellow eyes that were eerie and penatrating watched the brute with marked curiosity "What is a sol doing in a marshy marsh? A pack a maggot lives with lives here, they might not like a sol. The maggot likes the sol! But the maggot hate hate hate hate! The princess rotting corpse and its maggoty mentor the big white maggot dog" she didn't see why she and this stranger who spoke like her couldn't be companions at least for a while anyway. Her main interest was that he spoke just like her which was something new and exciting, she'd never met another canid that had spoken in her strange round about way full of riddles and hinted at truths.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

102 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:35 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
His eyes glinted with humour. "Sol tries to catch his food but Sol's food likes to jumpity jump away and send Sol into the sticky mud." Her eyes didn't bother him, she wasn't as strange as the two-legger who had set him free only a few weeks before. "Does the maggoty pup know the smell of jumpity froglings?" He poked his nose in the air slightly, sniffing for what he'd just spoken of. "The maggoty pup can jump for froglings in the mud. Mud will stop three legger pup from falling over in the pounce yes."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

103 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:51 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She giggled at his words "Jumpity jump jump! Jumpity hippity hoppity, bouncy trouncy" she giggled again sitting down not appearing to care that her still healing stubby limb was dug into the mud when she sat down. She nodded when he spoke about the scent of the froggity woggity froglings, she'd been chasing one before after all, jumping for them sounded like fun "Maggoty jumpity jump after the froggitys!" she yapped waggling her white tail that was becoming covered in mud but she didn't care. Standing back up on all three paws she sniffed around and listened carefully to the sounds of the noisy frogletts singing to the stars. Seeing one blowing out its throat she crouched down watching it with her lamp like eyes, she slipped forwards and when it began to jump away she gave chase pouncing on it her teeth snapped shut around its body even as she lost her balance and went rolling her white body covered in icky sticky brown mud. With her prize in her jaws she jauntily trotted back her tail in the air like a flag as she did so, she dropped the dead prey on the ground at Sols paws "A maggoty maggot ate recently, the sol can has the froggity frogling yes yes?" that and he'd said something before about his belly being rumbly with the hungries. Proud of her first catch however she acted almost normally for her.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

104 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:00 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Once again giving up on keeping his tail clean and dry, he sat where he was, not caring for the mud that began to cover his rear end. "Jumpity jump," he echoed cheerfully. He yipped in encouragement when she caught the frog, putting his head on one side when she put the prey in front of her. "Maggot pup is first killings yes? Maggoty pup should eat the jumpity jump first kill. Sol can has the second frogity jumpling. Is many froglings to practice the maggoty's jumping and catching of the frogity jumplings."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

105 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:08 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She watched him keenly, listening to his words she found to her they made perfect sense, it was wonderful to finally have another wolf who spoke in the same way she did. Supposing that he was correct she acknowledged "yes yes yes it is a maggoty maggots first kill, the maggot has never tried a jumpity bouncy froglet before" she sniffed it curiously it had tasted a little funny in her mouth but if the stranger said it was fine to eat then it must be. she who had been so wary in the camp of unknown things was happily trusting the stranger like her. So she picked up the frog in her jaws and took the entire thing in her mouth and chewed swallowing the small frog with ease, licking her chops she burped softly giggling to herself. "Froggity froglings tasty yes! teeny tiny teensy weensy froglies tasty!" the mud on her fur was a little irrtating but she could get Riverfrost to rid the mud from her pelt when she decided to return to camp. Shaking out her medium length fur her yellow torch like eyes glittered taking in more of the swamp "Where has a solitary unconquered Sol come from? A maggot was born near the two legged den, a mother Lusterpelt of this unworthy maggot cleansed her leg" she twitched the stump that she had left choosing to believe that her mother had indeed loved her. It was a nicer thought and ideal dream than the harsh reality of her situation.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

106 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:18 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
"Frogity jumplings are good snack for small pups like the maggoty pup," he told her. He shook his coat out, getting rid of as much mud as he could before he sat down again. "Can the maggoty pupsy catch another jumpity frogling, or was the first kill the maggoty made just a fluke?" Challenge was clear in his eyes. His belly was starting to growl more, but he continued to ignore it in favour of being with the pup, enjoying this young one who spoke like him and understood his strange ways. "This Sol came from two-legger place of prisona nd high walls. Sol was chased out and the golden one found himself near still river. Chasings were not kind to the Sol but the Sol will roam until the Sol finds a place that calls to the Sol."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

107 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:29 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The maggot had no clue that having a 'paw' at the end of her name made her an apprentice not a pup, so his constant calling her a pup was something she accepted she still felt like a puppy after all. His next words about her kill being a fluke made a pointedly crazy grin slide up her face, yellow gaze unfocusing before refocusing somewhere over the other side of a body of water . "This unworthy maggot is interested to see if another jimpity jumpity bouncy trouncy slimy grimy frogling will make its way into these putrid jaws" she cackled her body shaking with the effort the males nonsensical way of talking not helping her own insanity. She looked around now, froggitys were all around her, so she would have to listen as well as smell and look. His words about where he came from made her nod "A worthless maggot can understand Prison and unkind, a maggot had to eat a fellow litter maggot to survive the cruel hunger" she told him his words about roaming until he found a place that suited him were alluring. What was a place like that called? Did such a place even exist for the strange little creature who was well aware that many in her clan had reservations about her. She turned her head away to hunt, the muddied sticky icky wolfling took a few minutes to find another sly cunning slippery froggie woggie. Finding one she lowered herself as best she could figuring it made sense to try and hide as best as one could. With her missing leg it was hard to do a decent crouch, but the wolflet made do. She slipped forward her tail twitching constantly before the pup lashed out, the frog escaped to hop away with the maggot hot on its trail. Chasing it until she had enough speed to pounce the now covered in nose to tail in mud wolf returned to her strange new friend and deposited the morsel at his feet the strange twisted grin still on her face her bright eyes glittering like a harvest moon.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

108 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:45 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
While she was busy chasing after her prey again he rolled in the mud, liking the feel of the cool slime over his golden hued coat. When she returned, his dark eyes seemed to soften in approval. "The maggoty pupsy pup isn't a flukey hunter then so the Sol see. Does the magsy whitey know of other preylings that the speaking pair can hunts in?" He took the offered frog without comment, swallowing it down hungrily, silencing his belly for a few moments longer. "Then the magsie wolflet is strong if the hunger of great came and went and the magsie survived." He nudged her slightly, ignoring her missing leg. She didn't care about it, so neither would he. He'd just treat her as he'd treated all the other pups he'd known in his home pack, before he'd been driven out and captured.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

109 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:54 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
the white pup watched him roll in the mud tilting her head before copying him, writhing on her back to get the ooey gooey sticky icky mud well worked into her pelt. She grinned up at him when he spoke about her not being such a flukesy prey-stalker after all. The now brown and black young thing listened to his words with interest becoming quite fond of the tricksy speaking wolf. "A maggot is resilient, the other pup in her packsy wacksy whinges and wails when her pawsie got twisty" her yellow eyes darkened showing her dangerous swing towards her sane side her voice became dark and sneering "The pathetic little mutt cried and whined like her paw was missing, a maggot put the little brat in its place" a cold heartless laugh left her "Then she tried to tell a maggot she was a maggot, a maggot already knows a maggot is a maggot, what the little piece of rotting kill dosen't get is that sheis lower than the most lowly of maggots" her yellow eyes became hard and cracked like a mirror and her body became tense.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

110 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:01 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The lean male yawned, showing glinting white teeth. "A magsie is too strong to talk to whingy whiney," he said simply, not seeming to notice the dangerous shift in her mood. He half closed his eyes before splashing a paw, sending mud over her already matted coat. "But a thin golden male growls for foodsies. Does the maggoty brownsie pupsie know biggers huntese for the bigger golden one?" He nudged her again, his movements strangely gentle compared to his uncaring words.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

111 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:40 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She rolled her shoulders at his comment, slowly sinking back into her 'insane' side that was somehow less scary than her 'sane' out look on things. Mud splattered over her causing the insanity to properly reignite she grinned at him cackling, matted, muddy and filthy but not caring she splashed him back attempting to rear back on her hind leg and collapsing her weight proving too much for her single leg for now. Getting back up she darted forward to playfully bat at his paws with her own front ones, his comment made her pause "Putrid pupsie perhaps perfect place pilfer particularly plump prey" she told him, her mother had trekked her through a marshier area of the swamp where she'd scented tasty prey like a couple of fat creatures with big teeth and funny tails (beavers) and some striped animals (racoons). Wiggling her mud streaked tail she turned about and triumphantly lead the way deeper into the marsh to where there was a large beaver damn.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

112 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:47 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He followed her without a word, shaking the last of the wet mud off him, and leaving the dried mud for later when he went for another swim at the still river. Maybe the silent shewolf would be still there. She'd been nice to play with too. Though he was beginning to be utterly fond of the little twisted pup in front of him. She spoke just how she did, after all. As they got closer to where she was leading him, he sniffed at the air, his belly waking to growl at him again. "Maggsie pupsie is a clever pupsie to lead the golden Sol to bigger huntsing." Maybe instead of going back to the river he'd ust go for a swim here after he'd eaten.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

113 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:16 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The muddied young thing trotted along easily her tail moving compensating for her lack of a leg, the tricksy intelligent little thing simply cackled at his words. She knew that was not a truth, the maggot was worthless, scum, trash, revolting and a whole other list of words that her sweet mother had called her on a daily basis. Her look grew mournful, sweet mother... would more flowers have soothed her wrath? "Mother.. sweet mother if this putrid maggot had been good would your wrath have lifted. Mother sweet mother, did I not bring enough flowers of nightshade like you asked" she whispered to her self erratically her gaze distant and the unnerving grin spreading up her face as she laughed breathlessly. Her paws quivering underneath her "So many things this little maggot did for the Luster-pelt but so many just not good enough isn't that right Mother. This one poisoned them like you ordered, the useless maggot gathered the plant and prepared it in the prey just like the sweet mother wanted" her tail was twitching as her limbs were spasaming a little revealing how two of her siblings had truly died.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

114 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:28 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Listening silently to her, he began to have an idea of why she was so different, but that still didn't change his opinion of her. Catching her tail gently in his mouth, he continued to follow her until she stopped. When she had, he licked her head, ignoring the taste of mud that the gesture earned him, and batted at her playfully, inviting her to play with him. "The little maggoty pupsie tisn't blinding whiteness no longer. Perhaps the brownsie pupsie wants a bathness with the golden Sol?"

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

115 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:44 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Her tumbling erratic thoughts and words that dropped from her lips, whilst her eyes focused on unfocusing on everything. There was a warm tongue that ran over the back of her head that made her turn, and her yellow gaze to refocus on the older wolf that spoke like her. He batted at her almost playfully and the crazy little thing spoke "The goldie solsie's tumsy was a a grumblin' growlin' short flickers ago yes it was! The useless maggoto tinks the solsie should fills his tumsie before a splish splash in the murksy tricksy water of the marshie" she told him with a breathless nonsensical laugh focusing on him instead of what she'd just spoken of. He was so easy peasy to chattie rat rat with, so much easier than the white wolf Frosty River who'd helped rescue her or Breezy moon or blackey widow. He wasn't like any of the strange canines that made up the pack, and was definitely better than the two who were less than the most disgusting of maggots. She looked over at the sticky creation that was made by the creatures with big gleamy teeth and wide thick tails. Were they eatsible? Or would they give the trash maggot a tummy sore? She looked over at the sol and awaited his reaction to her many words

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

116 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
"Then the magsie pupsie should stay here and stay silentses and whispers yes yes," he told her, eyeing the beavers. He knew how to hunt, he just didn't know how to hunt these particular creatures, but mother had always told him he was a quick learner. Seeing how easily they moved through the water, he abandoned the train of thought of hunting them there, and instead turned his suddenly sharp gaze onto the banks, slipping to hide his mud covered coat in the brush as he waited. Soon enough, a beaver came out and the lean male stalked behind it, cutting off its escape route into the water. With a simple leap, he pounced on the fat animal, his jaws closing around the neck. A quick shake of the head and the neck was broken. He dropped his prey, panting slightly. "Is the magsie pup who was whiteness but now brownses wanting to share the golden Sol's mealses yes? Nos?"

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

117 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:41 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She did as she was told, sitting herself down and fiddling with her claws in the peaty earth as she did so, the pale yellow gaze of the broken little thing watching how the brute slid over the earth to hide in the bushes. Her head tilting to the side carefully storing away how he hunted, once he had a dead creature in his jaws and the others had run for cover honking the young Maggot was on her three paws and had padded over to greet him interestedly sniffing the corpse in his jaws. Before a breathless giggle left her "Corpse party corpse party!" she sang out turning around in a sharp circle a couple of times. "The brownsy maggot and the oldie goldie sollie together on a merry caper! Does the dread lord allow laughing and merriment in the void? Surely he will allow the poor worthless maggot to sing and caper!" she snickered to herself unable to help the bountiful crazed laughter that escaped her before she recovered enough to say "A maggot could try the corpses meat yeses? Sollie is a strange wolf to share his mealsies with the lowly rat" she pranced on the spot, her muddied matted tail swinging from side to side. The golden solsie with his two white socks was a birdie of a feather with the maggot, would he come back to the backpacks camp with her? It would make the dull, mundane life that the pack seemed to live all the more interesting. She giggled to herself the thought making her wriggle with anticipation "A Sollie should come back with the useless maggot to the backpack of the camp!" she got her words mixed up as she often did meaning that he should come back to the camp of the pack with her. "After mealsies and bathsies" she added, although she had no real qualms about returning to the pack looking the way she did.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

118 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:47 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He licked his lips, tasting the blood that was already drying on them, and tore at the meat, not answering her for a moment as he sought to silence his grumbling belly. When he had, the tip of his tail twitched. "If the brownses pupper has grumbly in her tumbly then the pupper may eat with the Sols goldness." He snorted slightly, making way for her at the tender belly of the dead animal. He ate fast, as he had a habit of doing, not saying anything else until he was finally full, the beaver more than half gone. "Is the littleses muddy she-pup giving the Sollies a packness to live in?" He nudged her almost affectionately, keeping an eye out for scavengers who might try to take his kill while she ate.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

119 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:06 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The matted ragged pup hung back waiting for her turn, the adults that did the huntsing gots the tastiest prey yes yes, she would get leftovers as that was the way the world worked yes. She was curious oh yes she was when the golden sunshine stepped to the side and allowed her to eat whilst there was plenty of meat to her left on the corpse of the animal. "Rumbly grumbly tumbly" she agreed before tearing into the tasty meat with her sharp needle like teeth, it filled her, the small pup used to barely anything to eat was full quickly having been mostly full from the small frog she'd eaten earlier. Swiping her tongue over her muzzle tasting the dried blood and mud there she nearly fell over from the affectionate nudge and turned to face him lightly nipping at his muzzle playfully. "The pupper likes the sun wolfie yes yes! Strange that speaks like her, the back pack camp boring and unfun without another that speaks like the matted pup" her cracked crazy yellow eyes focused on him hopefully wondering if the brute would come back with her and make the borings yawnings tediousness of the camp more fun fun fun.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

120 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:15 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He swiped his tongue over her head, finishing off what was left of the beaver so as not to leave too much waste. With his belly finally full, he nosed at the pup, inviting her into the small pond that had been created by the beaver dam. "Rumbly grumbly tumbly not so rumbly grumbly now, smallness?" he asked her, stretching. The hunt had felt good, and now the only thing that would make his day better would be a nice swim. "Does the almost whiteness pupper want to swimses with the golden muddyness Sol? Then littleses puppsers can show the Sol the ungunness that needs to be changeded to funsies, yes? nos?" He splashed into the water, wriggling in delight as the worst of the mud began to wash off him.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

121 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:27 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The little thing was looking in the direction that they had come from, his gentle nudge got her attention and the wiry pup who was all muscle who had never had the luxury of puppy fat unlike penguinpaw who suffered from a little too much of it in her opinion. "Fullsy and warmsy bigsie" she told him in her high pitched cackling tones, "The littlse puppsy nevers beensy in the waters befores" she commented stepping forward into the water splashing at it with a paw before following him into the water although not going past where she couldn't feel the bottom not able to swim well due to her disability. Looking at him in the deeper water her features still held their characteristic grin, moving back into the shallow water she lay down in the water and rolled onto her back her tongue hanging out of her mouth whilst she rolled in the water to get the worst of the mud out of her pelt. One could see her white fur again once she was done, darting out of the water she raced around in an attempt to get warm whilst chattering quickly "Coldsy! Brr frozes toes! Frozes noses! Frozes tailses! Frozes ears!" pausing to shake the water from her water logged fur she raced around until she was dry enough that she wasn't shivering anymore. She looked over at her new bestest friendsy the goldsy oldsy solsy and waited for him to show up.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

122 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:40 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He splashed around in the pond,enjoying the brisk coldness of the water before coming out, shaking his body to rid himself of the excess water. The pup's frantic running amused him and he watched her until she stopped close to him. He stretched again, giving her back a quick lick to try and warm her up a little bit. "Littleses pupper gots colded," he said with a grin. "Littleses pupper would like warmer waterses then maybe next time little whiteness." He nosed her, quite fond of the little thing now, and blinked his brown eyes at her, waiting. "Is the littleness whiteses maggoty pupper taking the golden coat to the packness den for funsies?" He was quite happy to follow her, curious about where she'd come from, and what her pack was like. maybe they'd let him hang around a bit, just so he could stay with the pup for longer.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

123 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:53 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
His tongue ruffled the fur up her back the wrong way helping to dry it out a little,   "A pupper insists that it is still very frigidy and needs to be hot hot hotter before the pupper goes back in there!" she told him shaking her head at him. He nosed her and copying him she did it back, never having been shown so much affection in such a short time, frosty-river had given her attention but he hadn't talked much and had tried to stop her from doing things. She was already independent of him and standing on her own three paws, she shook herself out again sending the last few droplets of water spraying from her pelt.   "Not this ones pack, this pup was left at the pack by its mother" her stumpy limb twitched as she mentioned her mother. Sweet mother... was she still around, or was she trapped in the void waiting for Maggot to die so she could sink her teeth into her again.  "the maggots will escort the goldie oldie soldie to the packback densie clearing" the six month old pup who'd gone through more in her short life span than most wolves did in an entire lifetime and who was cracknob crazy because of it smiled up at her new friend. The grin crazed and loopy but also for once truly happy not the brash happiness that her insanity brought. She picked up her paws into a light trot, her tail following along behind her helping her somewhat unsteady paws.
~Stormclan Camp~

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

124 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:15 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
"The coldy puppser will gets warmded when at her densie," he told her gently, noticing the happiness in her gaze when she grinned up at him. He trotted after her, close enough for his muzzle to rush over her back from time to time. He kept a listening ear out for any wolves trying to follow them, as well as any other prey that would make for a good quick meal. He'd developed the habit of eating as much as he could when he could, for her never knew when his next meal would be.

-stormclan camp-

----------

To his disappointment, his maggsie wasn't around, but he pushed that out of his mind for the moment. Taking the opportunity to roll in the mud while he waited for the pup to arrive. He sniffed at the air, his ears moving at the sounds of the froglings that he could hear. He could pick out scents of beavers, but there was also a few ripples in the water that he kept a close eyes on, keeping his four paws safely on the firm ground.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

125 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon May 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The young male padded up silently, his tail was brushing over his heels whilst he walked. His ears were back a little, he watched the wolf roll in the mud and couldn't help but wince a little. He didn't want to get all dirty surely he'd be able to hunt without getting covered in mud. He could blend in quite well, his paws were unused to the squishy feeling of the ground underneath his paws. The noises of the frogs singing and the various smells of new animals that he'd never encountered before had him excited to learn to hunt them all.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum