An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

1 Fire Swamp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is really like the opposite of its namesake. Rather marshy with quicksand and stunted trees. It is easy to lose a scent here, and also easy to get lost in the mist that rolls in rather quickly once the sun begins to set and dusk arrives.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Fire Swamp on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw started sinking even faster. Dang it! The gray wolf started struggling towards the running paws. He didn't call out,since he was too busy trying to pull his paws out of the quick sand. It was up to his belly now. He was covered in mud,and he couldn't my feel his paws,which were starting to numb from the cold bog. He grunted as a bubble blasted him in the face. His front right paw sunk lower and made the dirt hp up to his chest. Shadowclaw gagged from the smell and started to struggle forward again,but he couldn't get a hold in the lower soft dirt. The swamp started engulfing him. The mud now up to his neck. He coughed and his golden eye wildly looked around the scene,but his head slowly disappeared under the surface. Never to be seen again...
-...He dead-

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

27 Re: Fire Swamp on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw glanced around as his Clanmates caught some prey, and his gray eyes searched around for any more signs of frogs. Padding away slightly from the rest of the patrol, Barkclaw blinked in surprise as a frog hopped directly in front of him. I need a plan, catching frogs isn't as easy as I thought. Barkclaw thought, watching as the frog leaped away more quickly after noticing him. Barkclaw crouched down to the marshy ground, slowly padding forward while being careful to stay away from the mud. The frog had stopped nearby a tree, and Barkclaw jumped forward, the frog getting pinned down beneath his paws. The warrior had leaped too far, however, his head slightly hitting the tree. Sitting back and blinking in confusion, Barkclaw winced as his head began to hurt. At least I caught a frog. The large warrior thought, picking up his catch and slightly stumbling forward.

A slight mist had spread nearby, though Barkclaw could see the others of the patrol in the distance. He trotted forward, cautious once more to avoid falling into the mud for a third time as he entered the clearing where his Clanmates were. Barkclaw noticed Bluepaw was here, speaking to Lunalight. The apprentice had spoken of Silentwhisper, and Barkclaw glanced towards Lunalight, frowning as his mother's voice had trembled. Mother was friends with Silentwhisper, I think. The warrior thought to himself. His siblings soon left the clearing after Lunalight, and Barkclaw hadn't noticed Shadowclaw nearby. He decided that the other warrior must have gone back to camp too. "I suppose that we should get back to camp as well." Barkclaw said to Minkpaw, padding back towards the camp.

~StormClan camp~

View user profile

28 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw sadly looked at Lunalight and Bluemoon as the blue wolf announced that Silentwhisper was dead. 'That's terrible!' She thought, dipping her head and muttering, "Have a safe journey to StarClan."
Seeing her mentor return, Minkpaw nodded, and look around. "I didn't see Shadowclaw leave. Should I look for him, just in case?" She asked, before shaking her head. 'He's probably in camp.' Shrugging, the apprentice padded after her mentor.
~StormClan camp~

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

29 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw came to an unknown place. She glanced around with her chocolate brown eyes glinting with fear, her breath caught in her throat, and her tail tucked as tight as it could get. She was suddenly over come with emotions and started to run around the area. When she stepped down once, her paw started sinking in the quicksand, but she quickly withdrew it and shook off the sand. She started to panic and ran forward, not noticing she was going even farther into the swamp. When she finally calmed down, she looked around, finding all directions looking the same. "Oh no, what have I done? I'm lost in a quicksand infested swamp by myself." the white dog said frightfully. I hope I can find my way back, I'd hate to be stuck in quicksand the dog thought fearfully as she looked around. The warrior apprentice went around and surprisingly caught a familiar scent. Shadowclaw! she yelled in her head and looked towards the scent's direction. She followed the scent, stopping at a large puddle of quicksand. "Oh no, Shadowclaw.........sunk in. What am I gonna tell Minkpaw if I find my way out of here?" the white dog said before noticing a mist rising from the swamp's water, making a shock go down her spine. "Help! I'm lost in the swamp!" the warrior apprentice yelled for help, hoping someone would hear her cries and help her find her way out of this unfamiliar place known as Fire Swamp.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

30 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpups still growling as she went into the fire swamp looking for Shiverpaw and Kitpup. She ended up seeing Shiverpaw calling for help. She looked at Shiverpaw "are you ok" she called and wined hoping she was ok.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

31 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw jumped as she heard a voice behind her. She turned around, panting and with her eyes widened in complete fear. Her once snow white coat was now all wet and looked like she was splatter painted on using the mud and algae. "What are you doing here?" she says and sniffles a bit, knowing that this was the wolf pup that got angry with her and sort of made her go this direction accidentally. Well, at least someone found me, that's always good the white dog thought. "I nearly became a quicksand puddle's dinner earlier. And a more disturbing thing than you being angry with me that I found out here is that I now know why Shadowclaw wasn't in camp. He possibly got caught in some quicksand and got engulfed so much he couldn't keep his head above it. the fae said and pointed towards the quicksand puddle that Shadowclaw supposedly died within with her head. "I was upset when you got angry with me, but if you would of listened more carefully, you would of heard me say that "I" was going to Perch's Flow to hunt for you, me, and Kitpup. I didn't exactly say that you could come directly." the dog said to her clanmate. The white dog then stood up, shook her pelt, and turned to glare at the pup that upset her. "I still like you as a friend, but it might take a while for me to warm up to you again." she added to make the pup sure that she wasn't getting rid of her as a friend.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

32 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup was shocked she had hurt that bad "I'm sorry I know that was stupid and you have all the right to hate me" she nodded to her an looked down. She noticed she needed help her, looking at her she saddened her gaze "I'm going to try and get help" and she ran off sniffing her old scent to get back to camp (hint hint I don't want Lionpup to rescue her because then what does that sound like pup saved apprentice lol)

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

33 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw had not expected the pup to apologize nor go to find help, but she was still glad Lionpup got to her before the quicksand had. The white dog watched the pup go back to Stormclan camp to go get help and started to feel very weak. Why do I feel like this? the fae thought before weakly crumpling to the ground. She was so weak that she knew Lionpup getting more help was a good idea, and her hunger had turned to dehydration at this point. She lied in the water, breathing very slowly to try not to pass out from too much exhaustion. The warrior apprentice closed her eyes but every now and then raised her head so her mouth and nose stayed above the water. She looked like a dog that hadn't had an energetic meal in months.

Credit

View user profile

34 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup finally catches up to Shiverpaw. "Shiver, don't run off like that! She says before she sees that the white dog is in the mud. "Oh no! Shiver! She says, almost crying. 'No, you can't leave me too!' She yells. She is about to walk up to Shiver, when she remembers the mud. "Don't worry, I'll get you out, I promise. She says. She looks around, and grabs a stick, a long stick. She grabs it and puts it out to her friend. "Grab it! She yells to her friend.
(Lol short I know.)

35 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(Kitpup, calm down, it's not like she's gonna die Shocked)
Shiverpaw weakly raises her head to look at her friend, her eyes barely open. "Kit, I'm too weak to move, I haven't eaten at all in the last hours of the day." the white dog answers before passing out from using too much strength to answer her friend. Her not going to Perch's Flow to hunt had severely effected the fae, but she held on to her life for her clan's sake. Lionpup, please hurry the dog thought as she was conscious again. Her chocolate brown eyes were just brown slits as she looked at her friend's worried face.

Credit

View user profile

36 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup arrived waiting for Fatalfang and Graystar. She looked at her "Graystar and Fatalfang are coming don't worry jus stay awake" she said. She looked around waiting for them to come. She

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

37 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Fatalfang

Warrior
Fatalfang bounded into the swamp. His legs soaked instantly as he trudged through mud and water. It made his fur appear Brown. Not so his usual color. He arrived just in time to see the white dog struggling. That must be Shiverpaw, he thought. She had gone unconscious. Fatal saw the young pup trying to go in after her friend and Fatal snatched the pup gently by the scruff and pulled her back. He let her go."I will go." He said, choosing a path carefully through the mud. His paws were starting to sink already. Time was not on his side. He made the effort to leap far enough to be beside the unconscious dog and made to grab the females scruff and try to drag her out.

38 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup let out a deep breath she didn't know she had held in. Silently she cheered for him. She was happy she was going to be ok. She was siting down and watched the male jump gracefully.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

39 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"No! I need her! I need her!" Kitpup screams as she is pulled away from her friend. She watches as the wolf dives in and tries to grab Shiver. She understands and doesn't go into the mud. She waits at the edge of the pool, marking where it is as she cries, waiting for Shiver to be rescued.

40 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup sees her sister and walks over to her. She went over to her and made her lay down on a stable piece of land "it's ok" she whispered in her ear and and sat next to her. She licked her sisters muzzle and smiled to her.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

41 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar trotted into the swamp, quickly heading in the direction that Fatalfang and Lionpup had taken. She caught the scent of the previous patrol to come here, as well as both Shiverpaw and Kitpup. It's not safe for more pups to be here, Graystar thought in alarm, being careful to avoid running into the deep mud. The leader could see Kitpup and Shiverpaw just ahead; Fatalfang had set Kitpup back before continuing forward. "Be careful," The bluish-gray wolf said to both Kitpup and Lionpup, before walking forward as quickly as she could. Soon reaching Fatalfang and her apprentice, Graystar leaned forward and tried to help the warrior pull Shiverpaw out of the mud.

View user profile

42 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Fatalfang

Warrior
Fatal grabbed the young wolf and to his thanks, another wolf came to their aid. She was blue-gray, an interesting color for a wolf. He glanced at her, nodded respectfully as he sensed a high rank in the female, and grabbed Shiverpaw by the scruff. Slowly, he pulled her from the deep mud hole and stretched his neck to had her over to the grown female near him."Easy does it." He said through a mouthful of fur.

43 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(I'm going to pretend I'm still inconcience. Razz)
Shiverpaw felt the contact of another wolf but was unable to respond because she was just too weak. Her legs were numb, fur that was once white was the color of mud, and her spirit had almost ran out of her. She then woke up to seeing Graystar, Kitpup, Lionpup, and an unknown member that she hadn't seen before. The fae then gave an almost inaudible whimper as they pulled her out of the mud pit. She looked at the four of them, eyes all widen from her ordeal, and her whole body shivering from the cold mud that surrounded her fur coat. Oh, thank StarClan that they came here the fae thought as she glanced at Kitpup.

Credit

View user profile

44 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Shiver!" Kitpup yips as she runs up to her. "You will be ok, you will be ok... She says as she starts licking her fur to remove some of the mud. She starts with her face, returning the whiteness. "I love you Shiver, don't you ever run off like that again... never again..." She says as she begins licking her neck.

45 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup was astonished did she just say she loved her. Maybe she thinks of her as a mother. Lionpup decided she was no use to help them now so she trotted off to camp ready to help her get set up.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

46 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw chuckled weakly as Kitpup began licking the mud off her, starting with her face. The white dog looked at Graystar and the wolf known as Fatalfang and tried to speak but stopped as her voice cracked. "Th...thank you, both of you." the White Swiss Shepherd dog managed to say. She then glanced back at Kitpup, now licking her neck. "I'll remember this incident before I think about running off, Kitpup." she replies to the pup. "Awww, I love you too, Kitpup." she answers and licks the pup gently on the forehead. She must think of me as a mother figure or something, she's never said 'i love you' to me before the warrior apprentice thought as she lied there with Kitpup working hard to get most of the mud from her pelt.

Credit

View user profile

47 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"You better not, I can't lose you. Kitpup says as she finishes cleaning her front legs. She cleans off her tongue before licking Shiver on the muzzle. Kitpup then continues cleaning her body, not minding one bit how long it's taking her and how cold she was. After a little bit, Kitpup finally finishes cleaning her, getting the last bit of mud off her tail. Didn't she say she was hungry...? Kitpup thinks as she looks around for some prey. A little bit away, she only spots a frog, but goes after it. She begins stalking it, not minding the mud in her fur. Her paw gets stuck for a second a few times, but manages to pull it out. The frog croaks loudly, but doesn't seem to spot the young wolf. She gets really close to the frog, and jumps. The frog tries to jump away, but Kitpup's head gets in the way and stuns it. She uses this chance to quickly grab with her jaws. She shakes her head violently, and kills the frog. With the creature in her mouth, she carefully pads back over to Shiverpaw and drops the frog in front of her muzzle. "Here, you were hungry right?" Kitpup says as she lays back down besides Shiver, trying to warm her.

48 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw watched Kitpup as she went towards a frog and actually caught the creature. She lied her head down, not knowing it was for her, and raised it quickly as Kitpup dropped the ugly looking creature in front of her muzzle. She looked at Kitpup as if to ask "what was that for" but kept her mouth shut. Well, here goes my first time eating a frog the white dog thought in disgust, but didn't show it to the wolves around her. The warrior apprentice then sniffed the slimy creature, licked it, and grabbed it in her jaws, biting down on it twice, then swallowing it. She made a disgusted face towards the end of the swallow. "Ugh, that thing's juicy all over itself. It felt like I was eating the mud instead of a frog." she says in a half normal tone of voice for herself. The dog then stuck her tongue out, tasting the mud that the frog had on it, then spit the mud out. "Even more of a reason I never tried eating a frog, it's because of where they live at."the fae added in a disgusted tone.

Credit

View user profile

49 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup laid back her ears as Shiver was disgusted. "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything else." Kitpup said with an ashamed tone in her voice. She was slightly surprised that Shiverpaw was so disgusted. She really was just trying to help. She tried to fluff out her medium length fur to keep Shiver warm, and cleaned off a little mud. "When your a little stronger, we should get you back to camp." Kitpup said, trying to be helpful.

50 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw looked at the pup and nodded. "Thanks for the frog, it should give me some strength, perhaps some of the mud from it too." she says and chuckles at her little joke. The white dog then clears her throat. "Well, it shouldn't be much longer from now, my legs are not numb anymore, and my shivering sort of went away. And perhaps I should go see Twistedfoot in case I have any injuries that I can't see." the white dog agreed. The warrior apprentice then tried to stand up, the first attempt, she wobbled and fell, but the second attempt, she stood up, a little bit wobbly, but she kept standing. "Well, that's a good sign, at least I'm able to stand." she adds, before taking a step and falling down in the mud. "That, not so much of a good sign." the white dog says sadly after looking around herself. If I can stand, but can't walk, then how am I going to get back to camp? the apprentice thought as she lied in the mud.

Credit

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum