An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

1 Fire Swamp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is really like the opposite of its namesake. Rather marshy with quicksand and stunted trees. It is easy to lose a scent here, and also easy to get lost in the mist that rolls in rather quickly once the sun begins to set and dusk arrives.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup whimpers a she sees her friend fall a second time."I have an idea! Kitpup says. She turns to the male wolf. "You stand on one side of her and I'll stand on the other. She says. She then gets up and stands on one side of Shiverpaw, keeping her steady. She motions for the wolf to get on the other side and waits.

52 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:04 am

Fatalfang

Warrior
Fatal trudged his way out of the mud and joined the others on drier land. He walked a distance and shook mud clots from his fur the best he could before returning to them. Shiverpaw thanked him and he nodded in response. Fatal watched as the apprentice and the pup conversed between one another. To his amusement, the pup looked after her elders instead of the other way around. He chuckled to himself. Then the discussion turned towards Shiverpaw's return to the Camp. She tried to stand, but walking was not an option."I'll carry you." Fatal offered."No sense in walking when you are in such a condition."He approached her, prepared to grab hold of her scruff again. Then the pup intercepted him. He considered the idea, then said,"It would mean more time for her body to weaken."He remembered the frog Shiver had eaten."A young apprentice is not going to last long on a frog."He reasoned."I will carry you."

53 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Oh, ok." Kitpup said and backed up a bit. She was slightly sad that she couldn't help, but had an idea."Hey! Why don't I go and get some food ready for you back at camp? Kitpup thought her idea was good, and ran back to camp, picking up a few leaves along the way to make Shivers nest a little bit more comfy.

54 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:16 am

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw laughed then coughed at Fatalfang's response when he said 'young apprentice'. "I may be 1 and a half, but I'm old enough to learn that giving up is like looking death in the eyes and saying "Take me". I'll be fine, just need to rest a bit." the white dog answered in a brave tone for such a young dog. The warrior apprentice then stood up, her white fur was still a bit muddy colored, but she didn't care none. "I will carry myself, thanks." the fae said, taking a few slow steps, limping a bit because one of her legs had fell asleep. I never gave up, Graywolf told me so, and she didn't call me Shivy for nothing the white apprentice thought to herself. She stopped talking when Kitpup wanted to get food ready for her at camp. "Well, I'll be limping after you, Kitpup." the fae says cheerfully, trying her best to not show her real pain when she limped. The dog took one step and pain shot up her right hind leg like she was bitten by a wolf. She grunted shortly and painfully as she took another step.
~Stormclan camp~
(Shiverpaw's relentless, don't try to make her feel like a weak house pet sitting at a Two-legged's feet. Very Happy)

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

55 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 am

Fatalfang

Warrior
Fatal watched the two wolves leave before following at a walk in their tracks. Young one, he thought, brave and strong.

To SCC

56 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar stepped back as Fatalfang had managed to pull Shiverpaw out of the mud and had set the apprentice nearby them.  "Thank you for helping," The leader said to Fatalfang, her golden gaze turning to Shiverpaw as she heard the apprentice speak. The shepherd dog had stood up for a few moments, but soon had fallen over. Graystar next heard Kitpup and Fatalfang speak before Shiverpaw tried to stand up once more. Fatalfang, Shiverpaw, and the pups started back to the camp, and Graystar walked in the direction they took, hoping that Shiverpaw hadn't been hurt.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

57 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
The chocolate coated fae arrived at the swamp and stopped on a hard ground waiting for the others. She narrowed her eyes and observed the territory.
It was muddy as before, the croaks of frogs and toads could be heard a mile away from here. It was a little bit foggy which unfortunatelly was about to make the searching harder. The branches of the trees seemed endless in the sky. Their stems were darkened and looked like the shadows of unknown creatures. The view wasn't the best and it could frighten a pup for sure, but Luna was not a pup. She had a mission - to find Shadowclaw and bring her patrol to the gathering safe and sound.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

58 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived after Lunalight and her paws sank into the mud. She walked over to the fae, "Lunalight its going to be hard, the mud is already making it somewhat hard to even walk." then in her head she thought, this place is a death trap.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

59 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight flicked her tail as she looked at the black fae. The brown wolf nodded and looked down at the mud. This wouldn't be easy for sure, even for a true Shadowclanner. "You're right. We have to be very careful where we step." Suddenly something srange approached towards her mind. 'What if..' she thought and looked around. Her eyes stopped on a bunch of thick sticks. "You know what Blackwidow?" she asked not moving her eyes from the sticks. "We can use those things there and check if the ground around us is hard or floating earth. It will be for our own safety." she suggested, waiting for her clanmate's reply.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

60 Re: Fire Swamp on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow glanced over to the sticks and gave a nod. "Your right we can." she made her way over to the thick sticks and attempted to pick one up with her mouth and she lost her footing and fell into the mud. She let out a growl in frustration. "Lunalight...um a little help." she said and then as an afterthought "Please." She was trying to get back to her feet but she kept slipping. Now not only was she wet and cold, but also muddy.

61 Re: Fire Swamp on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight gaze a faint smile at her clanmate as she approached the bunch of sticks. Luna's ears twitched as she looked around. Suddenly she turned around and glanced at Blackwidow, who unfortunatelly had fell into the mud. The brown warrior quickly padded to her friend but when she stepped in the muddy area she slowed down. She gently grabbed the black fae by the scruff. "Ohkayh, whenh I say pulmh you pulmh." she said. Her words could be barely understood but when she pulled Black a little it ment she had to try to stand on her paws. Luna gave a slight nod at the warrior and tried to help her get on her four paws and get out of the muddy puddle.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

62 Re: Fire Swamp on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Blackwidow nodded her head at her words. When Lunalight pulled her by the scruff she struggled to get to her feet but have a bit she finally got to her paws. "Okay, note to self take a dip in the river after this." She grabbed the stick that she had failed to get the first time. and dropped it and then reached for another one and dropped it in front of Lunalight. She knew how miserable she was know and decided that it would be best if only one of them was covered in mud. "Thanks."

View user profile

63 Re: Fire Swamp on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luckily Blackwidow was out of the mud. The brown fae smiled in a relief. The warrior chuckled as she heard her friend's note. Soon the black fae had a stick so did Luna. It wasn't a big problem for her to get a little bit muddy, after all Shadowclan blood goes through her vains. And most important she was used to that since her pup years.
"Ok. I will take the East side you go to the West one. If you find any clue where Shadowclaw might be, call me." she said. The she-wolf took the stick, using her mouth and padded to the East side. She made a few steps forward getting slowly into the muddy pool. Then using her stick, she carefully tried to locate more stable soil where she could step and continue her searching.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

64 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(Sorry for the late post!)

Reddust trotted into the swamp,his red eyes furiously searching the growth. Lunalight called out for him and Blackwidow. He had strayed quite a ways away,so it took him a while to get back. When he arrived,he noticed gray matted fur,which was hard to make out under the mud. Reddust's eyes widened as he kept forward and grabbed for a patch of fur. He pulled along with he females.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

65 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna looked back seeing her son's arrival. She gave a simple nod and continued searching. The stick was really in use, preventing wrong steps. However she did not find anything in the East side. 'No clue.' she thought and sighed.Turning around she noticed Red pulling on something. 'Could it be..?' she asked herself. The brown wolf threw the stick and quickly but carefully padded to her son. "Blackwidow, come!" she barked to the black fae. Luna started getting worried. She got near the brown brute and also grabbed a patch of grey fur. Soon her friend joined and three of them pulled together. 'I hope it's not too late..' she thought while pulling, somehow knowing that this was Shadowclaw that they were trying to get out of the muddy quicksand.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

66 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(Oh...I didn't realize you haven't found the body yet...Oops)

Reddust struggled backwards on the mud as he pulled the patch of fur upwards. It gave a loud pop as Shadowclaw's body emerged. The brown warrior grunted loudly. "Blackwidow,c'mon and help." He said through thick fur scruff.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

67 Re: Fire Swamp on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow searched on the west side and didn't find anything but then she heard Lunalight and Reddust calling her name. " coming" she replied. She quickly dropped the stick and made her way carefully over tho her clanmates. She grabbed the grey fur and pulled. She hopped that her clanmate was still alive.

68 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:04 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna looked at her clanmates. They were pulling but it was soo hard that everytime they managed to get atleast half of Shadowclaw's body it sunk again. :una growled. She took a deep breath and grabbed the fur tighter. "Pull!" she said. And then when the forces of three of them worked together they managed to pull the whole body out. Luna took a step back and shook her fur a little. She then again got near the muddy body and started licking the mud off of the wolf's face. "Shadowclaw! Shadowclaw, do you hear me?" she asked hoping that she would get an answer.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

69 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Reddust blinked at the dark gray pelt. Then he tried to scratch out the mud from his nose. He opened his mouth and scratched out more of the moist dirt. "Shadowclaw! Shadowclaw!"He looked around his eyes frantically.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

70 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:12 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna's eyes turned teary. She shut them for a moment and shouted out loud. "WAKE UP!" but it was useless. Their clanmate was gone and they could do nothing about it. The chocolate brown fae opened her eyes and looked at Shadowclaw's face, which was now clean. She lowered her head as her ears pinned to her skull. The warrior gently touched her nose with his as she held her breath and tears. Then she took a step back and looked at both Blackwidow and Reddust. "One of you will help me carry his body into the camp and the other will go to the gathering. Whoever it is, I forbid you to tell Graystar about Shadowclaw's death. The other clans mustn't know we lost a clanmate. It will be better if we tell her when she is back at the camp." the fae instructed. "So who is coming with me?" she asked, waiting for a reply.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

71 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow stopped pulling when Shadowclaw was safely out of the mud. She then began to lick some of the fur off, but to no use. The Stormclan warrior was gone. She dipped her head in respect to the warrior. She didnt know him that well but she knew that the clan would take his death hard, and for that she was sad. She didnt realize how attached she had become to the clan. 'May you rest in Starclan, Happy huntings Shadowclaw.' She said under her breath. She then looked into Lunalight's somber face. "I will help you carry Shadowclaw back to camp, Lunalight."

72 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 am

Lunalight

Warrior
The chocolate brown fae nodded at Blackwidow. Then she turned her gaze to her son. "Go to the gathering, but be careful not tto show any sign of worry or sadness." she said as her voice trembled. She rflicked her tail, making a sign for the black fae to help her. Luna padded to Shadowclaw's back and llowered her head. The warrior gently grabbed the limp body of her clanmate b the scruff and waited for Black to join her. She was planning to drag his body to the camp, trying not to hurt him. At least it was good that it was snowy and the soil was not rough.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

73 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Reddust felt something thing wash over him. It made his chest tighten and suck in his breath. He gritted his teeth and looked up with his usual solemn face. He grunted and flicked his ears. "Get back to camp safely." He said curtly. Then he turned dashed off towards Four Falls. His red eyes bloodshot in the cringe of death.
-Four Falls-

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

74 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow nodded to Reddust as he left for the gathering, and went to help Lunalight. She went on the same side as her and pick him up and started to drag his body back to camp. She had never witness what clans do with their dead. She wondered if they buried them, or just leave them to become apart of the earth. It was a good thing that it was snowing or else this would be a lot harder.

75 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:29 am

Lunalight

Warrior
The brown wolf nodded at her son and then once again grabbed her friends scruff. Blackwidow joined her and helped her get him back to the camp. She knew what was going to happen when the others return. The medicine wolf will clean his body and prepare him for his ceremony. Then they will burry him and hope for a safe path in his jorney to Starclan. The wolf pulled carefully, stopping at times to see if they are going on the right path. Then again the warrior pulled. But something didn't seem right for her and little did she know that she will have another argument with the white dog.

~SC camp~

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum