An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

1 Fire Swamp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is really like the opposite of its namesake. Rather marshy with quicksand and stunted trees. It is easy to lose a scent here, and also easy to get lost in the mist that rolls in rather quickly once the sun begins to set and dusk arrives.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:45 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow made her way back to camp. Helping Lunalight to bring back the body of Shadowclaw. She had a feeling things were about to get ugly when they got back to camp. She would try to keep everything from blowing out of proportions until Graystar got back though. She continued on towards camp.

Stormclan camp

77 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:18 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie turned up after quietly making her way along the well worn paths, finding a place that she thought would do the red furred she wolf lay down and rolled onto her back, the thick mud quickly became stuck in her pelt. Smearing it all over herself the storm clan apprentice sat up and resisted the urge to shake herself off, her ears twitched. "Why is everything all wrong..." she whispered to herself closing her eyes and holding her jaw close to her chest. Her fangs clenched together and a soft sob left her, the young thing had always just wanted wolves to laugh to be happy

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

78 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:21 am

Reddust

Warrior
The sucking sounds of mud under his paw steps just caused irritation in the pit of his stomach. He growled with clenched teeth and sludged through the mud. He heard some more slopping in the distance and took after the sound.

Mud clung to his thick winter coat, taking his warmth from him. "That stupid little..." His eyes crinkled in worry. Suddenly recalling his own venture outside of camp and into the dump.

He bit his tongue, using the pain to fuel his search. "Pixiepaw! Where are you? Pixie!" He felt panic claw at his throat, groping for it's way out. "PIXIE!" He swiveled around, seeing trees go on for so many fox lengths. "I can't...lose her...too." He heaved, panting from the exertion.

He inhaled sharply, hearing a weak sob behind him. He saw those big eyes hiding under a layer of mud. "Thank Starclan. Thank you, thank you, thank you." He whispered, crouching over and curling around the smaller wolf.

He allowed his heartbeat to slow and tried to transfer his heat into her before finally speaking. "You...Your wanderlust is just as bad as you mother's." He said before chuckling softly and curling up tighter around her.

He paused again, allowing her to let out her little sobs. "...Would you like to tell me what happened?" He said, his voice just below a whisper.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

79 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived at the swamp out of breath but desperately looking for the two. After awhile she finally found Reddust, as she moved closer and her paws sunk more and more she saw he was curled around his daughter. She breathed a sigh of relief, " Pixiepaw it's me Blackwidow, I know we haven't had a lot of time together as apprentice and mentor because of what's going on at camp. But how about you come with me out of the mud and I will show you something. I know you may feel like your world is changing and you don't recognize it anymore but if you will just come with me I can show you that your world is still the same. Please will you come with me, Pixiepaw?"

She looked Reddust in the eyes and gave him the look that said she could help. She knew that the longer they both stayed in the mud the harder it was going to be for them, even now the mud was slowly sinking under her own paws.  She needed to get them out but she knew Reddust wasn't going to leave until Pixiepaw did. She knew that Pixiepaws mother passed away, blackwidows own mate passed away around the same time. So she knew that although Reddust was a good father and doing the best he could every pup still needs a mother to learn from especially a pup just becoming an apprentice. She didn't want to take the place of her mother but she could be that she wolfs advice and guidance to her. "I can't take the place of your mother and I don't want to, but I'm your mentor and I'm here to help give you advice, guidance, and to pass down my wisdom to you. I too have been where you are, have been feeling like nothing in my life makes sense anymore." She paused as she caught her apprentices face, " you didn't have to tell me what was wrong it's all over your face Pixiepaw. Come on get out of the mud and we can go and talk." She said gently.

80 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The young apprentice hadn't expected anyone to turn up, she was surprised to see her father and when he curled around her she let out a soft cry and buried herself into his warm familiar fur "Its all my fault... all the bad things..." she whispered her small frame shaking "Mother died 'cause of me, and now things are going bad again, im unlucky" the arrival of another wolf caused her to go quiet, she listened to the voice eventually recognizing the owner as Blackwidow who'd been assigned as her mentor. All she really wanted to do was be with her father, she felt so hollow and lonely like all the bad in the world was her fault. The mud she'd rolled in to hide her red fur had begun to set causing her to shiver.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

81 Re: Fire Swamp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow started to grow more worried Pixiepaw didn't look like she was going to be moving anytime soon. She didn't know what to do. "Pixiepaw I lost my mate to the same people who killed your mother. I also lost good friends as well. And I was the only one that survived and I felt like it was my fault because I knew that none of my friends would be gone if I hadn't led them. You see before you were born I use to live in a clan called superclan. And I wasn't the leader or the deputy but I was very respected for my skills and loyalty. We were a bunch of misfits that had joined together to form a clan and a family. Those wolves were my brothers and sisters. It's also where I found my mate, his name was Bane. We were pretty far from the clans and it was hard finding prey and surviving so I decided to leave my clan and wander the land. That's where I came upon a storm lab patrol and it's where I met your daddy for the first time. After being brought before Shadestar and Graystar we were allowed to join the clan. Where almost as soon as I joined the clan, these two legs called scientist started to round up wolves from all clans. Your mother was one of those wolves. All of the clans got together and formed an attack on the two leg place that held our clanmates. Me and Bane well he later took the name of Shadowmask were apart of that attack. We rescued as many wolves as we could. Your mother was injured so she told us that she wasn't going to make it but that she wanted us to take you to Reddust. As we were leaving with there was a big explosion my mate had gone back in because I ask him if he would check to see if one of my friends was still in there because I never saw her make it out. And that's when the whole building caught on fire. I never saw my mate again all because I wanted him to check one more time." Blackwidow said quietly, sadness and guilt filling her voice. Your mother lived you so much that with her dying breath all she could think about was you. You were named Pixie cause your mother wanted you to be happy in life and to enjoy it. Your mother was an amazing warrior so instead of laying here in the mud and feeling sorry for yourself you need to make your mother proud by becoming a warrior and finding something to hold on to, to find the happiness in life. I'm sure your mother is watching you from star clan how do you think she would feel to see her only pup depressed and blaming herself for her mother death when it was really those flea bags of two legs." Blackwidow decided that Pixiepaw maybe just needed some truth and tough love.

(I'm making the whole story up, if that's not how you want it to be just let me know and I can edit my post)

82 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:53 am

Reddust

Warrior
The russet brute closed his eyes, listening attentively to his little flower. All he had left of the whimsical female, and his mate. He sighed, running his tongue over her back in a motion of comfort. "There is no possibility of you being unlucky. I-I know that..." He paused, digging deeper. "Because if I didn't have you...I would have been lost too." He whispered, before looking up at another pair of footsteps. He pinned his ears to his head and bared his teeth in defense, before freezing when he realized it was someone else.

His brow furrowed as she coaxed Pixiepaw out of his grip, but he allowed the small canine to step out of grip and away from him. He watched with doleful eyes as they sat down and began to talk.

Finally realizing his position, he sat up and shook some mud off his pelt before leaning his ears towards the pair of she-wolves. Blackwidow continued in a somber tone. Explaining and telling of the Twolegged attack on the clans. He bit the inside of his cheek, narrowing his eyes in pain.

Having to hear the story, and relive it in his mind was terrible. A downfall of his great memory. He sighed as she finally finished, going on about his daughter.

His beautiful daughter.

He sighed, a small smile emerging on his face. Laughing when Blackwidow ended by mentioning how her mother would feel. "She was certainly that kind of a wolf." He mused, a light brought back to his eyes. He bent down and nuzzled the small wolf. And then turned to Blackwidow with a small snort of laughter. "Thanks, Blackwidow." He said in a gentle tone. One he hadn't used in a long time.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

83 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:01 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie sneezed and nodded silently, she looked up at her father and returned the nuzzle, "Okay papa..." the mud covered apprentice began to feel a little bit better with her mentor and fathers words. She hadn't really realized that she meant something to him, so finding out that he cared for her more than she knew brought a bit of hope to the young wolf. He didn't blame her for what happened to her mother, and Blackwidow didnt' seem to blame her for her mates death either.

she stood up to lean against her fathers side for a moment forgetting that she was covered in mud, a slight smile covering her face, "Thank you papa and Blackwidow" her brown eyes flicked up to the other she wolf a look of gratitude there.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

84 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:05 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow smiled as she watched father and daughter. Reddust truly was a good father, his daughter was his world. Reddust was an amazing warrior, strong, loyal, and fierce. So to see him like this so loving and caring was a nice change. Blackwidows face shine with surprise when he used that same gentleness with her. "Oh...um your welcome, just... Um glad she's okay." Blackwidow felt like a fool, and she refused to show how those red eyes looking at her were starting to make her feel weird. She turned to Pixiepaw and cuffed her over the ear gently. "Don't you ever do something so foolish again if there is something wrong come talk to myself or your father we are here for you. You are not alone."

85 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:15 am

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The big brute chuckled, patting his daughter on the head as she spoke. "Okay good. And come to me whenever you need to." He said, feeling her warmth, even through the thick layer of mud pressing into his fur. "Blackwidow's here too, okay?" He said, shooting her another grateful glance.

The female offered her own condolences, albeit hesitantly. Before cuffing her over the ear and berating her playfully. He laughed again, feeling so much joy at once mustn't be healthy he thought. "I hope she will." He spared a glance in the direction of camp.

"How about we wash off all this mud?" He said, playfully, brushing his muddied tail over Pixie's nose.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

86 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:20 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw grinned up at him and nodded "yeah, not used to being same color as mud like you" she told him quickly skipping out of reach incase he decided to playfully cuff her. Her tail wagging a little, she paused to wipe the sticky mud off of her features before bouncing around her father quite happily having regained her natural bubbly spirit. She'd never really asked what hermother was like having sensed that that would make him sad, and all she ever wanted was to see those she loved happy and smiling. She quickly ducked out of reach to use Blackwidow as potential cover peering underneath her belly to grin playfully at her father small tail sticking up in the air like a flag.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

87 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:45 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow was about and go wash up herself when she felt something under her, she looked down to see Pixiepaw under her belly. She was quickly alarmed a secret about Blackwidow is she pretty much hated the feeling of mud especially under her belly. She quickly moved away, Blackwidow always seemed to have a tough girl kind of attitude but not now. "Pixiepaw you just got mud on me. Oh gosh this is going to take forever to get off. Oh its slimy!" Blackwidow laid down, resigned. She would have to go carefully lick it off later. "I blame you Reddust you started the stupid mud game. " she said with a pout. Just then Blackwidow had an idea she got up and charged at Reddust hoping to knock him into the mud.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

88 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:55 am

Reddust

Warrior
The little bugger darted away, giggling jovially. He offered his own, chasing after her until she found cover behind Blackwidow. He narrowed his eyes. "Cheater..." He muttered, a fake pout on his lips.

The she-wolf had jumped away, commenting on how slimy mud had felt on her underbelly. Reddust's eyes widened a little before he broke into laughter again. But was suddenly bowled over. The breath knocked out from his laugh. "Oof." He breathed, before making a loud smack into the mud.

He rumbled with laughter again, attempting to roll the she-wolf over, deeper into the mud. "Gotcha now!" He said, flipping her onto her back and into the mud.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

89 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:08 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow was very satisfied when she knocked over Reddust, but she wasn't expecting her to roll over and pin her in the mud. She knew that she wasn't stronger than him, and so she had to think of a way to surprise him. She looked up briefly at him, his eyes were beautiful especially when they held that mischievousness and laughter she saw there. Blackwidow took a chance and lifting her head up a bit and licked Reddust on the nose. Her own eyes filled with mischief. She then tried her hardest to wiggle out from under him but she was stuck so she had no choice but to lay there. She turned her head away from him, she just did something really embarrassing, and she couldn't look at him.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

90 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:14 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaws giggles turned into full blown laughter watching Blackwidow tackle her father into the mud, giving a surprisingly large bounce the apprentice charged after them and leapt into the wolf pile that had been created. She wriggled around through the mass of limbs, managing to successfully get in the way before she watched Blackwidow get thrown into the deeper mud, "Charge!" she yipped before she crashed into her father with the intention of sending him further into the mud as well.

This was fun, it was like having a proper family for once, she had noticed the way that he'd spoken to Blackwidow before, it would be good for her father to have someone like that close to him. Panting she dropped back and watched the two warriors, Blackwidow was fun and kind. She grinned mischeviously to herself deciding that they should be together and then they could all be happy

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

91 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Reddust

Warrior
His eyes glittered in mischief. It felt good to act like being responsible wasn't the only option. He already knew he should have pulled back. Maybe shoving Blackwidow into the mud wasn't a good idea. Her feelings may have change instantly. She had recoiled when Pixiepaw brushed up against her, so he had assumed she didn't like...

A warm brush on his nose brought a tingle to his spine and his thoughts to a stop. His jaw opened a little in silent surprise, before being kicked in the face by Pixiepaw. "Charge!" She had given them little time after her warning, and instantly worked her way between then.

But he couldn't forget what just...happened. Even if his jaw stung from the impact. "What was that? Was it an accident or...?" He paused again. "No, no. There's no way. It must have been an accident or something." Pixiepaw had pulled back again, revealing the she-wolf's face again. He forced the surprise off his face and laughed instead at her muddied state. "You look ridiculous...!" He thought, but refused to say. He couldn't continue this. He realized how close he had gotten moments before.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

92 Re: Fire Swamp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow was happy for Pixiepaws interruption. She had hoped that Reddust didn't notice what she did but the surprise look the quickly flashed across his face said other wise. She thought he was going to say something about it for sure, but because of the confused look and then the resigned one she guessed that he dismissed it. She didn't know what made her more annoyed that he dismissed what she did or the fact that he didn't react like she thought he would. Fine, I guess I will have to play dirty. She thought to herself. "You know Reddust your going to make me start feeling a type of way if you stay like this over me. " she said teasing him. 'Oh this is gonna be fun.' She thought to herself.

93 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:54 am

Fernshade

Deputy
The warrior blinked the mud left in the eyes away. Distracted by the thick dirt, sucking the warmth from his body. He hummed quietly before Blackwidow spoke up again. "You know Reddust your going to make me start feeling a type of way if you stay like this over me."

He froze again. "I...uh, sorry." He stumbled back, allowing the she-wolf to go free, his eyes following her for a moment before looking away. Denying vehemently anything that had happened.

He pulled apart excuses. Why me? There are more suitors than he, right?

I have a kid!

He swallowed closing his eyes. "Just...some friendly teasing." He thought, wanting to escape and think about it more. But he took what ever thought he could produce then, and would make a more solid reason later.

He shook his head, his eyes finding Pixiepaw's before exhaling slowly. "Um...I suppose we should get going. We may catch something if we remain in their state for too long." He said, returning to his usual tone, but his eyes still faded in confusion.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

94 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow laughed quietly at the look on Reddusts face. She got up out of the mud and shook her fur out the best she could. "Yeah let's head back, I told Graystar that I would help when it came to the war." She told him then turned to his daughter, " if Graystar doesn't have anything for me I will take you on a tour of the territory and maybe we can have some fun,alright." She said and gave Pixiepaw an affectionate lick on the ear. As she passed her father she lightly bushed his side and ran her tail under his muzzle. She then turned and gave him a wink before heading back to camp.

Stormclan camp

95 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie had sat back to watch the two, tilting her head as she decided not to get in the way of their little moment, she had a huge cheeky grin on her face watching as her mentor teased her father before heading back to camp. Once it was just her and her father she practically beamed at him before bouncing over to him and touching her nose to his "Papa are you and her gonna become mates? would that make her my new mama? What if you had pups? Would you not need me anymore? Would she replace mama? why did mama have to go?" she'd meant to remain positive but her brain as usual fired out more questions than her tongue could handle and she ended up talking very quickly mispronouncing several words. Surprise colored her features and she took a step back "uh... but i just want papa to be happy.. and if Blackwidow makes papa happy then im happy! im sorry papa i didn't mean to everything just... fell out"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

96 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Edgy was a word. He felt drained after that session, and watching Blackwidow leaving lightened the clamp on his heart. "Stop taking everything so seriously..." He thought, his chest squeezing again in memory of the female.

He felt embarrassment finally rise into his face, but he left it undetectable under his neutral gaze. "Papa are you and her gonna become mates? Would that make her my new mama? What if you had pups? Would you not need me anymore? Would she replace mama? Why did mama have to go?" The barrage of words after the she-wolf disappeared into the swamp put the clamp back, but looser this time.

He turned back to his daughter with a small sigh and sat down. "Pixiepaw, I'm not going to have another mate." He smiled slightly. "And I will always love, both you and Aurafrost, you know that." He said, trying his best not to choke on the word love, or her name. His eyelids lowered in a melancholic gaze. "And...she needed to find something that wasn't here." He bent down to rasp his tongue over her mud stained ears. "No one will replace your mother." He said with fidelity.

"Uh... but I just want papa to be happy... and if Blackwidow makes papa happy, then I'm happy! I'm sorry papa I didn't mean to everything just...fell out." Her words brought another smile to his lips. "Thank you, my dear. I hope you'll do what makes you happy too."

He grunted, standing up, bringing a new growth of mud on his rump. "Now let's go home." He said, nudging her forward with his nose, and trotting back to the camp.

~Stormclan camp

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

97 Re: Fire Swamp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw felt a rush of relief, he wasn't going to replace her, she stood up when he did thinking things over. She hadn't missed the way he'd looked when he'd said her mothers name, and a rush of guilt ran over her, Blackwidow made him happy, maybe all Pixie did was remind him of what he'd lost. Questions buzzed in her ears, why was her coat such a red color, from what she'd known her mother had had a dark blueish pelt and her father from her own experience had a brown coat. so why was she so different? She didn't bring up these questions deciding that she'd already done enough things today.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

98 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:27 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The first sign that he wasn't near the river anymore was the mud that sucked at his paws, giving him dark brown socks. He paused to sniff at the cloying mud, then carried on, stepping carefully through the stunted trees and pools of water. He avoiding stepping into the water, somehow sensing that it wouldn't be the best idea to step there, and kept his tail high, making sure that it was being kept dry. The sound of frogs filled his ears, and he continually twitched them, trying to ignore the incessant sound. The only thing he could smell was mud and water, and he could barely feel the sun, but he kept going, his nose close to the ground in hopes to find anything other than water and mud to scent, wondering if any other wolves lived in this area too.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

99 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:55 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The maggot had gotten out of camp without any of the wolves in camp noticing her, Shiverpool and Penguinpaw were not even regarded as canines to her. To her they were rotting squirming corpses surviving in the summer, how they stank! She made her way over the terrain using her tail to help her balance and not fall over due to her missing leg the young wolf happily entertained herself soon slipping into her light hearted crazy side. "ehehehe, the maggoty maggot is finding all kinds of tricksy things!" she talked to herself as she explored inspecting the water and ending up chasing after a frog. Darting after it her black legs covered in mud she slid to a halt seeing another wolf who didn't smell like any of the wolves that had taken her in and changed her name. Staring up at the bigger canine the crazy smile pushed up her lips making her cackle and speak "A strange wolf has appeared yes he has maggot yes he has, what does the stranger wish for? is he here to punish the maggot and remove yet more limbs from her poor unworthy body? Is he here to catch and eat a noisy tricksy frogsy? Oh maggoty maggot he is interesting yes yes yes!" she grinned up at him wagging her tail waiting for him to tell her what he wanted, if he wanted to remove yet another limb she could take that she'd done it once surely the second time it wouldn't hurt as most no?

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

100 Re: Fire Swamp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:08 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He pounced on a frog just as the young wolf came up to him, distracting him long enough to miss the frog and get the chest full of mud. Shaking off the mud and the incidence, he tilted his head, studying the white furred pup. The tip of his tail moved slightly in greeting, unsure if he was intruding. But she was a pup, and he liked pups, so he dropped his guards and stepped a bit closer, sniffing at her curiously. She seemed to talk like he did, and he grew even more relaxed around her, dropping his head slightly to sniff at her missing leg. "Sol is exploring. Sol might end up being hungry if Sol doesn't catch food. Would the little pup want to share a slippery frog with Sol?"

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum